Threesome

Story Info
Two teachers.
1k words
3.16
41.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife called me and said that she is visiting our friend Jane and that I must come over, now see Jane is one of our good friends she works with my wife both off them is preschool teachers, Jane is about 27years old dark hear small breast a hand cup full, my wife 30 years old also long dark hear 36cc breast nice butt.

As I pulled up to Jane's driveway my wife opened the front door for me all laughing and being silly, I entered kissed my wife and saw Jane entering the room handing me a big glass of wine and a hug.

These two ladies were already enjoying their second bottle of wine. We started to chat and having a good time, Jane was sitting on the couch next to my wife when she was leaning forward to the coffee table to get the music systems remote a notice that she had a very lose top on and that her breast was showing as she leaned forward.

The music started to play in the background. Jane whispered something in my wife's hear and stood up and went to the bathroom. My wife come over to me wearing a mini and a low cut blouse her 36cc breast stiff and bulging almost out of the blouse, she came lifted her mini a little but up spread her legs and sit down on my lap. She started to kiss me and just said whatever happens today just enjoy it.

She started to kiss me her body was moving on top of me, my dick started to get harder and harder, pushing up against her vagina lips she unbutton her blouse and through it on the floor.

At that moment jane walked in the living Room staring at us, I totally froze, my wife just started to laugh and said if Jane could join us I was speechless. Jane come closer and started to kiss my wife who was still sitting on top of me, their mouths opened and I could see their tongues touching together.

My wife took off Jane's top showing her breast her nipples getting harder, my wife unhooked her bra releasing her big tits with her big nipples, they started the feel each other's breast, my dick got harder and harder can this be true. Jane pulled my wife off my lap stroking her hand over my wife's butt, My wife turned around she started to undress me, while I was sitting on the couch she unzipped her mini and slowly took it off to her ankles as she bent over to to pull it over her feed her butt was showing in my direction and I could see she was wearing a G-string, Jane came and sat next to me on her knees on the couch starting to kiss me, I started to play with her breast her nipples between my fingers, I reached to the back of Jane my hand entering her pants and slowly starting to pull them off her pants was on her knees, I felt a warm mouth around my cock my wife was sitting between my legs starting to give me a bj, she deepthroat me, janes one hand stared to rub against my balls and I moved down with my hand and felt Jane's pussy starting to get wetter and wetter she only had a small patch of dark pubic hair. She moaned in my hears while my finger slipped into her,

After a while my wife stood up I pulled her G-string off I could see she is so wet her vagina lips was swollen her clit was showing with one leg on the floor the other on standing on the couch I bent forward starting to lick and suck her juicy pussy.

We stopped after a few minutes My wife took Jane's hand and mine and she leads us to the master bedroom, both naked lady's was walking in front of me. In the bedroom there started to kiss on another hands all over there body's, soft sound come out as they started to finger fuck one another my dick felt like it was going to explode.

My wife went and lay on the bed Jane was squatting over her face she started to lick Jane's pussy, My wife opened her legs showing me to come closer I went between her legs teasing her with my hard on slipping in in and out of her wet lips stroking it over her clit. She grabbed it with her hand and putted it in her opening I slowly started to enter her inch by inch I heard her moaning as I pushed my hard dick in her I started to fuck her slowly and then harder my lips connected with Jane who was still on top of my wife's face,after a while Jane got off she said she also wanted some she want and stand on her knees and hand I went and position myself behind her my wife sucking her breast I saw Jane was a little bit tight I slowly entered her pussy lips sucking my dick into her so gave a loud scream of pleasure we have a screamer I said I started to fuck her ass slamming against my waist she started to moan louder and louder my wife finger fuck her as the screams of Jane made her Horney by the minute I could feel after a while that I was going to cum I told them they said they want my cum on them they both went on their knees I started to stroke my dick in a few seconds I shoot streams of cum all over there face my cum was dripping on their breast jane come open her mouth and suck my dick dry.

We ended up on the bed again both lady's Laing next to me each of them in one of my arms we chatted and said that it is going to be a long steamy night waiting for us.