Threesome

Story Info
Short story based on the experiences of a friend.
5.2k words
4.18
36.6k
31
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This story was inspired by a friend who enjoys threesomes with her husband and complained that my stories contain too much setup and not enough sex. The beginning part of the story is written by her and edited by me. It is a true account of one of her meetings prior to sex. The rest of the story is written by me with input from her. While it is not a true account of any specific encounter it is an typical account of what occurs when they invite a second man into their bed. When she read the story, she got about halfway through before her first orgasm.

*****

I sat nervously waiting alone in a café sipping coffee. My husband couldn't make it so I had to meet my date on my own. A few months ago my husband had persuaded me to try our first MMF threesome. I had told him it wasn't necessary, that he didn't have to reciprocate, that I enjoyed our previous threesomes with other women, but he insisted and I finally agreed. I will never forget that night; a night full of climaxes, sweat, pussy juices, and cum. You could still smell the sex in the air in our house days after. That night I truly became a fan of threesomes.

I still enjoy sex with my hubby, but some days I can't get the thought of having two rock hard cocks, and the pleasure they provide, out of my head. So I sit here alone trying to wait patiently for a guy I met online. We're meeting for coffee to get to know each other, and if all goes well we'll meet again later behind closed doors.

I had spent a long time deciding what to wear; I wanted to make him want me, to make his blood pump faster through his veins, but since we were meeting in a public place my clothing had to be a little discreet. I settled on high heels, stockings with a garter belt, a short red skirt, topped with a very tight turtleneck that underlined my breasts and left my arms bare.

He was running late, which was creating a kind of stress mixed with excitement. My pussy was pulsing between my thighs and my nipples were hard and poking through the thin fabric of my top. The waiter came over and I blushed with slight embarrassment as his eyes lingered over my breasts. I smiled back at the waiter when his eyes finally met mine and quickly ordered coffee.

I was really hoping my date would be my type of guy and my excitement grew each time a new man walked through the doors of the café and I wondered if he was the one. I finally got a text from my date saying he'd be there in a minute and to look for a tall guy in a bright shirt and black coat. As soon as I read the message I grew more excited and my pussy twitched.

A few minutes later, a tall handsome man entered the café. Hoping it was him, I took another sip of coffee while looking up at his manly face creased with a roguish smile on a head that sat atop a set of strong wide shoulders. His eyes caught mine and as he approached his smile became wicked indicating his desire. I could feel the heat in my cheeks as I started to blush and the blood started rushing in my veins. My clit had that special feeling I get when I'm aroused.

When he said, "Hello, I think you're waiting for me," everything became clear; I wanted to fuck him and if we had been alone I'd have let him take me right there on the table. However, we had just met for coffee.

As he sat down I was trying to calm myself, trying not to seem too pleased at his appearance because he had been late and I wanted to punish him a bit. He apologized and was watching me very closely trying to gauge my reaction to his apology. He was probably wondering if he had blown any chance of sex with me. He hadn't.

We talked for a while. He had a nice deep voice that sounded so commanding I knew I could follow any order he gave me with pleasure. At the same time, he was very nice guy with a great sense of humor and very easy to talk to. We were both trying to find something to talk about, but we had something else on our minds.

I was squeezing my thighs together, trying to quiet my screaming pussy. The bulge in his pants under the table was very obvious as well every time I sneaked a look. After about fifteen minutes I stopped asking questions about him and asked if there was anything he wanted to know about me. He bluntly asked, "When can we fuck?"

My answer came instantly and was a very short and excited, "Now!"

We didn't finish our coffee and immediately he went to pay our bill while I texted my hubby, "I'm bringing a guest home; please clean the bedroom a bit."

When we walked out of the café, his eyes were all over me. I could feel them roaming over my face, my tummy, my ass in the tight skirt, and my legs in my high heels. We were in the center of the city with lots of people around so we walked quickly to his car. Once inside his car, he kissed me very gently and put his hand on my knee. His hand slowly crept up my thigh under my skirt.

"Oh my God, you're so hot and wet and not wearing any panties," he said as he stopped kissing me and the bulge in his pants grew.

I needed to feel what was making that bulge in my mouth so I undid his pants and freed the monster. He started moaning as soon as I began sucking. His moaning sounded so sexy it made me suck even more intensely and my pussy started to pump even more juices. I could have sucked him to completion, but people were walking by outside and even though it was dark I was a little afraid of being caught.

I wanted to fuck him right there, but I also had the image of pleasuring two cocks in my mind so I asked him to drive and gave him directions back to our place. He started the car and we hit the road, with his hand under my skirt playing with my clit and my hand wrapped around his cock. Thankfully it was a short drive from the café. We parked in the underground garage and made our way to the elevator. I prayed we wouldn't run into any neighbors as his cock was still out under his coat and going up the four floors to our apartment felt like an eternity.

We were making out and groping each other in the elevator. I wanted him so bad! As soon as we were through the door I knelt down, pulled down his pants and started sucking on his lovely cock. While I sucked he started removing the rest of his clothes and I could hear hubby taking a shower. After a couple of minutes of sucking, hubby finished with his shower and came out of the bathroom.

"Hello darling, have you started the fun already?" he asked. I just turned to him, grabbed his bathrobe to drag him closer, and started sucking his cock as well. It started to swell immediately and that great feeling of having a cock grow in your mouth made me even hornier.

As I knelt there, sucking on two big hard cocks, I stopped thinking about what was going to happen. I had two cocks, my pussy was dripping, my nipples were rock hard, and I knew that I was theirs and that my boundaries were gone. I was going to submit to them and let them do what they want.

My new lover pulled away a little bit, and the next thing I knew I was being gently coaxed to my feet and led to the bed. Both men helped me onto my back but I think it was less for my comfort and more to speed up their enjoyment. Next thing I knew hubby was kneeling on the bed with his hard cock bobbing impatiently over my mouth. I lifted my head and teased him a bit my running my tongue along the entire length of the underside of his cock before reaching my hand up and pulling it down into my mouth.

Hands were pulling my thighs apart and I felt my lover's head brushing along the insides moments before his tongue gently probed my pussy searching for my clit. I gasped around my hubby's cock when he found it and then his whole mouth followed his tongue. He started sucking my clit and pussy lips and I was moaning and groaning while sucking hubby's hard cock.

Hubby started mauling my nearest boob and pulling on my nipple. I started pulling on the other one. I liked what the man between my legs was doing. His tongue was all over my clit with occasional sucking and pulling with his lips. After a few minutes of this, my face was turning red and a few times I had to pull hubby's cock out of my mouth to let out a loud moan and catch my breath.

Hubby kept pulling my nipple and squeezing my boob and after a while pushed my hand away so he could switch from one to the other. That was okay; I just moved my hand to my lover's head as if to hold him there to keep him working my clit. I pulled my hubby's cock out of my mouth again and pleaded, "Don't stop!" to my lover even though I knew he wouldn't.

It was getting difficult to control my movements and my hips were rolling up and down on the bed. My hubby's cock was out of my mouth more than it was in even though he kept waving it in front of my face. I couldn't help it. My cheeks were burning with excitement and I found myself holding my breath for what seemed like long stretches of time.

I couldn't hold it back anymore and my orgasm seemed to rush from that pleasure point between my thighs like fire burning a pile of dry leaves. My thighs clamped hard around my lover's head and I held my hubby's cock in my hand squeezing it harder than was probably comfortable. Luckily for hubby's cock I recovered quickly and let it go before I hurt him too much.

I lay back on the bed panting while I felt my lover get into a kneeling position on the bed and his thighs nudging mine apart further. Hubby left for a minute and returned with the familiar sound of condoms in his hand. He handed one to my new lover and the rest landed on the bed somewhere above my head. I held my breath in anticipation as I eagerly waited for my lover to roll it on. It seemed like it took forever and I moaned out loud when his hard cock was pressing against my ultra-wet opening.

After that, he just seemed to fall into me and his cock surged inside me with a hard and heavy thrust. He kept himself levered up off my body so hubby could still feed me his cock as he took what he wanted from me. His cock plunged in and out of me again and again with his heavy balls coming to rest against my butt every time he was all the way inside.

I felt a little like a rag doll as his hips pummeled into mine hard each time. I could see hubby looking intently at the point where the man's cock was invading me. He always likes to see me get fucked good and hard and I liked for him to watch. Hubby's dick was getting harder in my mouth and I could tell by the look on his face that he was going to cum.

I took his cock out of my mouth and started jacking it over my open mouth with my tongue sticking out. I was right, as a second later hubby gasped and warm splashes of cum hit my tongue. Hubby was certainly excited and his cum shot out forcefully; some of it missed my mouth and hit the side of my cheek.

Hubby backed away after he was finished so that my lover could really have free reign. He lay down on top of me and took a butt cheek in each hand and lifted me up each time he thrust his hips forward driving his cock even deeper inside me. I was in heaven as he rode me hard. I started getting real warm again soon and the familiar burning sensation invaded my clit. I came again, this time quickly as the man drove his cock into me over and over very forcefully.

I guess feeling me cum, and my pussy clamping down on his cock was too much for him because he pulled out of me, ripped the condom off, and with a loud grunt started ejaculating all over my stomach. I don't like messes so I wiped it up with my fingers and then sucked them clean.

Watching us got hubby ready to go again and he gently prodded my new man out of the way before falling onto me himself. Hubby fucked me frantically, excited as always from watching me with another man. My pussy felt wide open from the pounding I had already received and hubby's cock slipped in easily.

My hubby fucked me hard and fast for several minutes while the other guy watched and mauled my boobs and nipples when he could get at them. Hubby kept whispering how hot I was and how much they were both going to fuck me that night. His words were getting me hot again and before I knew it I was screaming out loud as I came on hubby's cock. Considerate hubby pulled out and brought his cock back up to my mouth to fill it right as he started cumming again a few seconds later.

The other guy was hard again and after rolling on another condom he lay down on his back and guided me on top of him while hubby lay panting beside us. I like riding a guy especially when he does more than just lay still under me. This guy was great; he grabbed hold of my butt and pulled me down onto his hard cock and at the same time drove his hips up every time I came down.

He had one of my butt cheeks in each hand and not only pulled me down, but also pulled them apart while one of his fingers explored in between them. Every time the exploring digit brushed against the hole there it caused me to shiver with apprehensive excitement. I hadn't done anal often and was only beginning to learn to enjoy it and I'd never had a cock as big as his back there.

The thought of him pounding his big dick up my asshole was making my face flush again. I pulled on my nipples while I rode him hard and fast. When his finger prodded into my sweat slicked backdoor I lost it and came hard on top of him. He held me still while I gasped and groaned and lost control and then fucked me hard while I knelt nearly limp on top of him while I recovered. He didn't pull out when he came this time and buried his cock deep inside me while he filled the condom. I like feeling a man's cock inside me while he cums; the pulses feel so good as he ejaculates.

Hubby wasn't ready to go yet so the three of us just naturally took a break. After a few minutes, hubby graciously offered to get some snacks and some wine. The new man and I talked casually while he was gone but after a minute my hand wandered down to the flaccid rod between his legs. When hubby returned we were still chatting as I was pulling on his dick attempting to bring it back to life.

Hubby smiled and set everything aside for later. His cock was already starting to firm on its own and was bobbing deliciously as he approached the bed. With strong hands, hubby flipped me over onto my stomach and then pulled my up to my knees. As hubby pulled me to the edge of the bed so he could enter me from behind while he remained standing near the edge of the bed, my lover positioned himself in front of me so I could suck his cock while hubby serviced my pussy.

Hubby started pounding my wide open and sopping wet pussy really hard and fast. I was still really loose from before and he penetrated me easily. He fucked me with hard strokes and his heavily hanging balls banged against my clit causing shudders of pleasure to course down my spine.

My new lover's cock firmed quickly in my mouth and I decided to pay him back for what he did to me earlier. I rolled his balls in my hand and then eased a finger between the two cheeks behind. He gasped several times and his cock surged in my mouth but he either had excellent control or just couldn't cum yet. I loved the way his cock expanded in my mouth every time my finger brushed against the rubbery skin of his backdoor.

Hubby came fairly quickly after an energetic fuck, pulling out and dribbling cum on my back. Seeing that hubby was finished, my lover pulled me off his cock and guided me to turn around so that he could fuck me from behind too. Hubby's cock was in front of my face dangling limply between his thighs and just as I took it in my mouth my lover entered me.

He fucked me hard like hubby with one hand pulling me back against him while the other rubbed and fondled my ass in between thrusts. Hubby reached down and squeezed my boobs with both hands. I came, screaming into hubby's crotch while my lover pounded me from behind. My lover took it in stride, never slowing as I thrashed about in excitement.

My head slumped down on the bed and my lover just kept fucking me as he liked, and hubby kept his hands on my boobs squeezing them hard. I felt my lover suddenly pull out and he quickly rolled me over onto my side as he ripped off his condom. My mouth opened automatically to accept his cock which immediately began pulsing and dribbling sperm onto my waiting tongue.

Hubby crawled onto the bed and came up behind me as if to spoon but instead lifted my leg and inserted his revived cock into me from behind. Hubby fucked me slow this time, while my lover knelt in front of me watching, his cock now small and wilted as he recovered. After his breathing slowed, he reached out and started pulling and pinching on my nipples.

Hubby's cock was hitting my clit just right in this position and I loved the way my lover was treating my boobs. My face felt hot again as I lie on my side and let hubby have his way with my pussy. I watched my lover's cock as it started to grow and thicken as he stared between my spread thighs to watch hubby's cock sliding in and out of me.

Soon after, my mouth was opening in a silent cry as I came on hubby's cock again. Hubby paused inside of me and pulled me down by the shoulder as he ground his cock into me hard as I came. After I finished he started fucking me with slow steady strokes again. I could feel his cock getting harder and harder inside me until he pulled it out and came between my butt cheeks.

Hubby rolled away and my lover rolled me onto my back before climbing on top of me. He covered my entire body with his own as he began humping me roughly. His body clapped against mine loudly as he fucked me hard and fast. My pussy was so wet and open now that I'm not sure how much of me they were actually feeling when they had me. My lover showed the first signs of growing tired as every so often he had to pause for a moment. He always stopped with his cock fully inside me throbbing gently before he would start his hips moving again.

My pussy felt so open as his cock plunged wetly in and out. I could hear him breathing heavily in my ear as he hugged me closed and exerted all his strength into me. I loved the feeling of his pelvis crashing hard into mine. The smell of him, a different smell than my husband, as he worked his hips between my legs drove me wild with lust. I came again, crying out this time loudly in my lover's ear to let him know the pleasure he had brought me. He pumped me for a few more minutes before he pulled out and ripped the condom off. He stroked his cock in front of my face and I opened my mouth to take the cum he had to offer.

We were all breathless now and took another break eating the food and drinking the wine hubby had brought up before. Hubby and my lover finally got a chance to talk; they hadn't even known each other's names before!

Hubby started up again by playing with my nipples while our new friend watched. After a few minutes of this I started gasping and the heat returned to my pussy. Hubby rolled over onto his back and pulled me on top of him. I started riding his cock like that with my eyes closed just enjoying the sensation of having my pussy filled again.

A hand on the back of my head caused me to open my eyes and find the hardening cock of my lover pointing right at my face. He was standing spread legged over hubby with a wicked smile on his face. I leant forward a bit to suck his cock while he started playing with my boobs. I was in heaven; I love having two cocks in me at the same time.

Hubby had a great view of my oral skills and he didn't last very long. He pulled out of me and I jumped down and stroked him off into my mouth. Afterwards, my lover took his place and I started riding him slowly. Hubby was standing by the bed watching us as he slowly pulled on his cock. I was vaguely aware of him going into the bathroom for a moment and returning. When he returned he pushed me down so I was lying on my lover and told him to hold me. I was in a sexual state of bliss where I'll let a man to whatever he wants to me so I didn't protest when I felt the cool trickle of lube sliding between my ass cheeks followed by hubby's hard cock poking and probing at my backdoor.

12