Threesome

Story Info
Woman wants to try a threesome - and husband obliges.
4k words
4.03
43.3k
30
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers

Having a threesome is something I'm sure many people think about, but choose not to go through with it for fear of it harming their current relationship. My husband Frank has had moments of jealousy so I didn't ever think he would entertain making my fantasy a reality. This is the story of how we actually did it.

"Have you ever thought about a threesome Frank?" I asked as we lay there in the afterglow of a fantastic evenings love making.

"No why?" said Frank with raised eyebrows "Have you?"

"Not that seriously." I said backpedalling a bit. "Just the odd fantasy."

"Oh yes, and what happens in those fantasies?" he inquired.

"Oh you know, the usual stuff; you bring home some handsome stranger and invite him to fuck me while you watch."

"Really? Anything else?"

"Well yes, you then both fuck me at the same time, one up the arse and one in my pussy!"

"Well you are a greedy little minx aren't you?"

"Sometimes yeah!" I laughed, thinking we were talking completely hypothetically.

"This handsome stranger; he wouldn't happen to have a very large cock would he?

"How did you know?" I smiled at him.

"Just a wild guess." he smiled back at me lovingly.

"Well maybe my greedy little minx will get a pleasant surprise soon." And with that he hopped out of bed and headed for the bathroom, leaving me to ponder what he meant. A shiver of excitement ran through me at the thought that he might actually entertain my fantasy. Could I go through with it? What if it wasn't as good in reality as it was in my fantasy?

No more was said about it for several weeks but I continued to enjoy the fantasy in my head whenever we made love. After a while Frank started to talk about it when we were in bed, telling me how he would love to see me taking on some hung stud and giving me DP. I enthusiastically joined in, especially with the talk of me taking a large cock and I came quickly when he talked dirty like that. I think eventually I got a little carried away with enthusiasm for the fantasy and started encouraging him to bring me home another man. Frank looked at me and said

"Listen, I've been thinking about it and if it's that important to you I'll agree to give it a go."

"Really?"

"Yes, but only with certain provisos. I think my biggest worry is that it will affect us in some way."

"Go on..."

"Well ultimately that you might prefer the other guy to me so I think the only way I can be sure that won't happen is if you never meet him.."

I looked at him askance.

"I'm sorry but how on earth can I fuck someone if I don't meet him?"

"Quite easily really; we've done bondage often enough with you blindfolded."

"Yes," I said hesitantly, the scenario already starting to dawn on me.

"Well I'll arrange for someone suitable to come over and have you strapped to the bed and properly blindfolded so you cannot get to see who it is."

"Is it someone I know?"

"That's the whole point Carly, if you don't know who it is you can't have any emotional connection to him; therefore it's no threat to our relationship."

I could see his point although part of me thought I'd be missing out if I couldn't see or touch whoever the other man was. He obviously saw the look of disappointment on my face.

"I'm sorry baby, that's the only way I can see myself being okay with it."

I knew it made sense but I think I just had an idea in my head of how it would be and I guess this wasn't it. It did on the other hand have certain upsides. I do like to play with the sensory deprivation that comes with bondage and being blindfold; it certainly heightens the sensations. And perhaps it was best I didn't know who it was, although I feared I'd be driven crazy with wanting to know. I thought about it for a few minutes before making up my mind.

"Okay, let's do it, but I have some provisos too; it cannot be anyone we know okay? It's got to be a complete stranger, you promise? I said "Oh and he'll have to use a condom obviously"

"Goes without saying," said Frank "and I already knew it would have to be a complete stranger, for both of us to be okay with it."

"How are you planning on finding someone?" I asked.

"You leave that to me; there are ways and means, trust me!" he said.

"I know it sounds silly but make sure he's nice; someone similar to you. Oh and good looking!" I said, half teasing "Let me know when you find him; I'll need a bit of notice!"

"Any other requests?"

"Big cock!" I laughed and felt myself blush. I told myself 'No need to be embarrassed, he knows what I fantasise about.' But I still left the room quickly!

Fortunately it was several weeks before Frank told me he'd found the right man and I'd had plenty of time to get used to the idea. We had already started talking about what it would actually be like when we made love. By the time it did happen I was really relishing the thought of being taken by a complete stranger with a (hopefully) nice big cock! And while my husband watched! Now that is strangely one of the things I was actually really looking forward to. I'm not sure I had realised that before but it was. I don't know why I find that thought exciting but there it is. Frank also started to talk about videoing it happening which again I liked the idea of. Partly I suppose because I thought I could still get to see the other guy afterwards if I really wanted.

We had set some ground rules; there would be no kissing on the mouth, and to preserve anonymity I would not know his name. We agreed to use 'our guest' when talking about him. He arranged for our guest to come around on Saturday night at 8pm which gave us plenty of time to prepare ourselves. Frank wanted me to have a Hollywood wax instead of shaving so I'd had that done during the morning. The smarting sensation from waxing I find dulls to a pleasant and quite sexy tingle in a couple of hours and Frank loves the look of my completely hairless pussy. Hopefully our guest would too!

Despite having a couple of glasses of wine by 6pm I was in a state of nervous excitement I could contain myself no longer.

"What's he like then?" I asked as I sat doing my hair and make up.

"Devilishly handsome with a cheeky smile and the biggest cock I've ever seen!" said Frank with a wicked smile.

"Liar!" I said "I bet he's just some tramp you picked up off the street."

"That would be no fun now would it?" he said "You'll just have to trust me my sweet."

Frank had prepared the bed in advance with the straps we use for bondage; six cuffs that fasten around wrists, ankles and another two above my knees to spread my thighs wide for guaranteed access to my cunt! Access for someone big if Frank wasn't joking with me! He carefully strapped me down on my back and adjusted the straps so that my thighs were forced very wide apart and my arms secured to the headboard. He had obviously given it some forethought because he then produced a mask that completely covered my eyes and ears once he had put it on. It had obviously been a waste of time doing my hair!

Despite my nervousness I was also incredibly turned on; I could feel trickles of my pussy juice running down between my arse cheeks and I had that nervous anticipation at what was to come. Frank moved his face close to my ear and as he ran his fingers over my belly and down between my legs he said.

"This is it Carly, no going back now, he'll be here any minute. Are you ready for him? Oh yes I see you are; very!" he said, his fingers dipping into my sopping wet pussy. Suddenly I jumped as I heard the front doorbell ring.

"I'm going to welcome our guest. Be patient, I'm sure we won't keep you waiting long my love."

I tried to listen as Frank left the room and went downstairs. I only very faintly heard him greeting someone at the door and it sounded like they went into the lounge. I was squirming with anticipation, vainly trying to hear them. All it was possible to hear were their muffled voices; I had no idea what was said.

Eventually I heard them coming upstairs and come into our bedroom, my senses acutely tuned to every sound. There was a whistle followed by a "Wow man, you weren't lying; she really is gorgeous!" in the instantly recognisable accent of well spoken West Indian.

I'm not being racist but that wouldn't be my usual choice in a man but I realised it was too late for that now; he would be fucking me anyway. In the state I was in by then I didn't really care any more! I thought I would feel very self-conscious at being looked at by another man but his evident appreciation of me and the fact that I couldn't see him seemed to free me of that. Curiously being naked was fine if he couldn't see my face.

I felt a heavy weight on the bed moving up between my widespread legs. The anticipation was unbearable, I could feel my hips undulating; I must have looked like a rampant bitch on heat!

I felt him get ever closer to my pussy and instantly knew he was staring at my dripping cunt. Its strange having someone new looking at you like that; not bad, in fact I think I actually liked being appreciated with new eyes.

His weight shifted and I could feel his hot breath on my pussy and then I felt the lightest of kisses on my bare mound, on the sensitive skin where I'd been waxed. Oh bliss! He continued kissing and gently teasing with his tongue until I thought he was going to drive me mad with anticipation. He finally began delving into my pussy and began his slow tease there, working me up into a complete frenzy. He expertly licked my pussy until I thought I'd reached the point of no return when he stopped and spoke sexily.

"Do you want it little lady?"

"Frank?" I said, I guess looking for reassurance that he was still okay with it.

"Give it to her man; look at her she's gagging for it!" Evidently Frank was more than okay with it! His obvious enthusiasm only served to encourage me.

"Awwwwwh God!" I moaned as the hot hard head of his penis was crammed into me.

"Ow! Ow! Slowly!" I cried as the thickness of him started to hurt. Christ he felt huge! I tried to relax enough to let him in but I was starting to get scared; I wasn't sure I could manage him. He eased off a bit while I tried to regain my composure.

"Go on, try again" I said, concentrating on relaxing. I was that turned on I was still desperate to take him despite his formidable size and thought 'just go for it, its only going to hurt for a moment.'

As soon as I did that I just seemed to relax enough and I felt him slowly slide right up inside me. "Ah! Ah! OH God! Oh Christ! Don't stop!" I cried as I felt the huge cock stuffing me fuller than I've ever been before. It did hurt a bit but that soon faded and pretty soon he was fucking me with ever increasing vigour and I was fucking loving it! I was aware that he was not only much, much thicker than Frank but obviously longer too; there were occasions when he would bump my cervix which Frank never does.

It's funny how you notice little details when you can't see or hear properly; I'd barely noticed before but Frank must have a certain rhythm when he fucks me. This guy was different; he was slower and steadier, maybe because of his size he needed to be careful not to hurt his partners. Whatever it was it suited me as I soon began to trust I wasn't going to have my cervix pummelled!

"Go on man, give it to her; see how much she likes it!" Frank encouraged him.

"Don't you Carly? Tell him how much you like his big cock fucking you!"

"Oh Jesus, Fuck! Yes! I love it!" I moaned "this feels fucking amazing!"

"Is he really stretching your little pussy Carly?"

"Oh Fuck Yesss! My pussy feels so full, Oh Shit!!"

"Do you want to come for him baby?"

"No I want to come for you Frank; I want him to make me come for you!" I said.

"Trust me Carly, he's going to; he wants to make you come for me, over and over again!"

"OH Christ!" I panted "Yess! Make me come on your huge fucking cock!" I implored him. "Fuck me! I want it! Let my husband see me come on your huge cock!"

"Would you like it if I licked your clitty while he fucks you?" Frank asked me.

'Sweet Jesus! Would I ever?' I thought.

"Oh God Please?"

Frank climbed on top of me in the 69 position and aimed his rock hard cock at my mouth as I felt his tongue gently licking my clit. I eagerly sucked him into my mouth and tried my best to please him with my lips and tongue. It's actually not that easy without the use of your hands! But it hardly seemed to matter as I was fucked inexorably to orgasm: Frank's insistent tongue and this gorgeous great cock fucking me soon sent me over the edge. To say I came would do it injustice; God only knows what I must have looked like but I sounded like some wild animal! I came so hard I thought I was going to die of pleasure!

But this guy just paid no heed to my writhing about on his cock; he simply fucked me throughout! And I fucking loved it! There was something incredibly intense about it being strapped down with no means to resist or control the situation. I was 'getting fucked' and that was that; no please or thank you, just utterly and completely FUCKED!

So fucked is what I got, along with the 7 massive orgasms he gave me until he finally came himself! Frank had long since given up licking me; he could see it was quite superfluous; I was going to be coming anyway! God that guy could fuck; I was totally exhausted by the time he came with his own animalistic bellow of pleasure. That set me off again and I came one last time before he finally pulled out of me.

Frank kissed me tenderly as my breathing slowly returned to normal. I realised I'd been panting with exertion all that time; no wonder I was so exhausted!

"Hang on a few minutes baby, just wait till he's dressed and I'll see him out." said Frank. At this point I was more than happy for our guest to leave without me seeing him; it meant no embarrassing goodbyes or awkwardness. It was the ultimate 'zipless fuck' as Erica Jong described it in her Novel 'Fear of Flying'

Frank returned a few minutes later and took the mask off me before unbuckling the straps to release me. It took me a moment to grow accustomed to the light again; everything seemed so bright.

"Well?" He said, looking me in the eyes "How was it?" If there was any point which it became awkward this was it. How do you say another man did it better for you than your own husband? I wasn't going to get away with 'it was okay'; 8 incredible orgasms kind of gave me away! Without much time to think about it I decided the truth was the only possible answer.

"It was fucking amazing Frank! I've never come so much in my life!" I said, still a bit breathless "But I'm sure it's because something happened when you tied me to the bed."

"Yes?" he enquired.

"Yes, the moment you did that I gave up all control and responsibility for what was going to happen. From then on you were in charge; you had me fucked, you made me take his huge cock and you had me come for him!"

"Lots!" he said, smiling at me, as if he found it amusing.

"Didn't I? Jesus Christ I came like a fucking freight train!"

"Because I had no control I seemed to completely lose all inhibitions; I'm sure that's why I was able to completely let myself go, I've never felt so free in all my life".

"Did you like his big cock?" he enquired.

"Big? It was fucking huge! It's kind of embarrassing; I know I asked for a big cock but Christ he was enormous. I had no idea it would have such an effect on me! Do you mind?"

"Of course not; I loved seeing you coming like that!" he said.

"I thought you did; I think what made it so incredible is that you were there, seeing me getting fucked by another man and letting him take me with his fucking huge cock!" I said.

"I know, and I'm really going to enjoy watching the video I shot!" he said, pausing for a moment to think. "Would you like to do it again?"

I gave it a little thought before replying,

"I'm not sure I do really, it was brilliant but I think it's best left as that."

"Got it out of your system?" said Frank.

"Maybe? I'm not sure really."

We had a few more glasses of wine that night while we snuggled on the sofa and I certainly slept like a log. Franks plan to limit any possible negative consequences had really worked well; I genuinely felt no guilt or shame for what happened. The other unexpected consequence was that I had absolutely no urge to find out who had fucked me that night. Not meeting him had put such a distance between us that he was effectively a human dildo to all intents. The only minor thing for me was being embarrassed about how much I liked the size of him. Frank just seemed to find that amusing and he said he was still completely fine with it when we talked about it.

Our sex life was definately improved by the experience too; instead of fantasising about how it might be we are now able to remember back to how amazing it really was. Both of us love to talk about it when we fuck; it gets me off every time!

But it was about a year or so later that I came to learn the truth of that night. Frank was at work and I needed to get a screwdriver and couldn't find his toolbox. I was rummaging about in the garage when I uncovered a box that I'd never noticed before, behind other things on the shelf. I didn't think that was it but pulled it out by the handle on the top. It was made of wood, pretty heavy and had a cord and plug on the end. The only opening in it was a small hole and what appeared to be a door on the side. Curious, I pressed the catch and the door sprung open... I was completely taken aback by what was inside it; the biggest dildo I have ever seen! Not just that but the inside of the box had a large electric motor and some kind mechanism.

I just stared at it in shock, the realisation of what I was looking at very slowly dawning on me. Surely not? Was this my anonymous lover? A machine? But the cock was impossibly large; there was no way I could have managed to take that! I would have run a mile if I'd seen that coming toward me. A shiver ran down my spine at the thought of it; and the increasing realisation that it had indeed been fucking me!

How could something that large fit inside me let alone give me so much pleasure? It was at least as thick as a wine bottle! I needed to know for sure so I found a socket and plugged the machine in and turned the little dial on the back. It kind of surprised me when a metal shaft silently emerged from the hole and disappeared back inside, effectively producing a fucking motion. It didn't take long to work out how the gigantic dildo attached and I could see just how Frank had arranged it. Even with the motor turned up high and the metal shaft pumping back and forth really fast the machine was all but silent. No wonder I didn't hear it, especially as my ears were covered by the mask. I was still in shock at the revelation; not least the shock of what an unbelievably enormous cock I'd been fucked with! I felt myself blush at the thought of how much pleasure it had given me; Christ I had come 8 times in a row while it fucked me!

Franks little video camera was also inside the case of the machine and I knew the video he had taken was the absolute proof I needed to know what had happened. I replaced the box and took the camera indoors. I had to wait till I had recharged the battery before I could see the video but after a short while there was enough charge to plug it into the TV and show the film. As soon as it got to the part where Frank supposedly came back into our bedroom with the 'our guest' it was obvious that the machine was to be my lover that night.

I saw Frank position it on the bed between my legs with that huge great dildo attached. No wonder it hurt a bit as it went in, although not as much as I would have expected given the size of it. Frank had somehow recorded the voice of someone to act as our guest which he played on his I-pad at the appropriate moments. I didn't need to see the rest; I'd seen enough to know what I needed. I had been completely fooled into thinking it was a real person.

Puppygirl
Puppygirl
378 Followers
12