Threesome

Story Info
Erotic menage a trois between Internet friends.
1.5k words
3.79
23.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smoke wafted across the bar as I watched the door... waiting... very nervous, as I was to meet a couple of friends in person for the first time. The door opened, and I saw them, scanning the bar for a familiar face. She was taller than I, but had the same smiling face I remembered. He was tall and thin, handsome, with a cocky grin spreading across his face.

We sat together for hours, talking, laughing together till before we knew it, closing time was upon us. We got up to leave and they invited me to their hotel room for a nightcap, and to finish talking. I was excited to spend even more time with them, feeling as comfortable as I would if I'd known them for years. A nightcap turned into another couple hours of laughing and joking.

All three of us sitting on the bed together, I couldn't help but to notice how soft her skin looked, and I longed to touch it... to feel my fingers running through her hair... her lips on mine. Grabbing my hairbrush, I sat behind her on the bed, spreading my legs and sliding up against her back. Slowly, tenderly I slid the brush through her hair, listening to her soft sighing as I did so. He watched, from the chair, as I brushed her hair... not saying a word... staring intently at the harmless, yet strangely erotic scene between she and I.

Soon he slid onto the bed between us, gathering both of us in his arms... our heads resting on his chest... feeling it rise and fall with his soft breathing. I laid like that for a long while, then got up to fix myself a drink. Carrying the ice bucket to the night table, I took a piece of ice out, sat beside him on the bed, and slowly ran it down his chest... he breath came as a gasp, the ice cold on his warm skin. She watched, transfixed, as I straddled him and reached for more ice.

Lining it up, from his neck to his navel... then bending down to take each small cube between my lips, sucking skin with it, hearing his breathing become deeper, raspier. My tongue traveled over his neck, up to his ear... my hot breath making him move closer to me. I knew he could feel my heat spreading under my robe, his hardness pressed against my ass. Dropping a few ice cubes into his navel, letting them melt... then sucking the water from his navel seductively.

Sly as a fox, I moved from the bed again, slipping his belt from his jeans, grinning wickedly. I moved the cool leather over his chest and further down, over the bulge in his jeans. Suddenly I snapped the belt, catching him across the chest with it. Instead of looking at me in alarm, as I expected, a look of pure pleasure crossed his face. I continued to tease him and slap him with the belt, on his chest, his arms, his inner thighs. Each time he seemed to become more and more excited. She couldn't take her eyes away, watching as if she had no choice.

I smiled up at her, waiting for her nod of approval to continue. After receiving just that, my hands slid down to pull his cock out of his boxers.. already so nice and hard, and very thick. I could feel my mouth begin to water in anticipation as I bent to him... darting my tongue out to taste... swirling it slowly around the head, pulling it between my lips. He let out a moan of pleasure as my lips slid even further down... sucking as much of his cock as possible between my lips, looking up into his eyes, watching his expression.

I moved my gaze to her, my blue eyes twinkling... matching the twinkle in her eyes. I continued to love his cock with my lips and tongue, my fingers playing occasionally over his balls... then bringing my tongue down to flick over them as well. After sucking him for quite some time, I moved up to lie beside her... my hands moving delicately over her arms. Sensing her uneasiness, I leaned close... whispering into her ear... telling her how beautiful I thought she was.

She smiled at me as I bent my head to her breasts, cupping them with my hands... moving my tongue over her erect nipples... she tasted lovely. Arching her back up slightly, she moaned softly as I took one nipple between my lips, sucking on it tenderly, as only a woman can. Her hands plunged into my hair, pulling me closer to her, my lips further over her nipple. My tongue moved over to her other breast, and repeated the tenderness, same as before. Unable to resist, I moved lower down her body... my tongue burning a trail to her navel... licking, nibbling, sucking her skin between my lips. Her hips writhed in pleasure as I plundered her body with my tongue and lips.

Reaching her most delicate spot, my fingers gently parted her... sliding over her mound softly, tenderly... taking in her wetness, her aroma. My eyes met hers and I gave her a slow smile before bending my head to her... my tongue sliding slowly over her moist slit. I moaned to myself, darting my tongue over her clit, swollen with desire, hard as a rock. Gently taking her clit between my lips, I sucked on it... nibbling, flicking my tongue over it. She was moving all over the bed now... her juices oozing out onto my tongue... making me hotter still.

Sliding my tongue deeply inside her, moving it in a circular motion, making her squirm and moan louder. My hands slid under to cup her ass, bringing her pussy closer... then fitting my mouth over it... sucking... oh god, she tastes wonderful... I almost can't get enough. Suddenly, I felt hands moving over my back... looking over my shoulder I saw him, his fingers slowly caressing my skin.

He moved up to my ear and whispered that he'd love a taste of me also. Of course I was willing to oblige... and soon I felt his velvety tongue moving over my inner thighs. I moaned louder, my lips vibrating her pussy as I continued to lick, suck, and tease her. She screamed out as her juices flooded my tongue, lips, and chin... dripping down onto the bed. I moved up to trace my tongue over her lips, coating them with her juices before sliding my tongue between her lips to kiss her passionately.

He rolled me over then, moving between my legs, sliding his tongue down my body. His fingers parted my smooth pussy lips, tracing from my clit to my ass... making me writhe in anticipation. Slowly, so slowly and tenderly his tongue moved over my lips, sucking them into his mouth, first one then the other. All at once his lips latched onto my clit and I exploded... hot sticky cum all over his face... it felt wonderful. Over and over he made me cum... my moans becoming louder... my breathing harsh. She stroked my hair as he plundered my pussy with his tongue.

Then moving on top of me, he slid his cock up and down my slit... teasing me... making my hips jerk up, trying to push him inside me. I gasped as he slapped his cock hard against my clit, again and again, my juices gushing out all over him. Quickly he thrust his cock into me, deeply... holding still to allow me to become used to the fullness of him. My god, he was so hard... so thick... I could feel my pussy stretching to accommodate him. He began to move slowly, easy rhythmic thrusts, in and out of my very wet pussy. I closed my eyes, feeling her fingers in my hair, and his cock sliding deeper and faster inside my pussy. My legs gripped his hips, hands grabbing at his ass... digging my nails in as he began to move faster... faster... harder... deeper... until I exploded with a gush of juices and a loud scream.

As she lay next to me, watching, he leaned over to kiss her lovingly... whispering something to her that I couldn't hear. His cock suddenly slammed in and out of my pussy like a piston... faster... faster... then he withdrew, shooting his load all over her chest. My mind went blank, my head spun as I tried to come back to earth... breathing rapidly... panting. I rolled over and ran my tongue over her chest, scooping up his cum... licking her clean.

He gathered both of us in his arms then, holding us close. Our hearts beating wildly, we struggled to slow our breathing. I looked at her, and smiled. She gently leaned forward and kissed me. He grinned and kissed me also, then lovingly kissed his wife. The three of us curled up together, his arms around us both, and fell into a deep sleep.