Threesome at the Anime Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not the pain that I'm worried about, you know me, I love the pain. I'm worried that either something in me is going to rip, or I'm going to cut off the blood flow to his cock."

Alex spit into her palm, and stroked my cock, wetting it. She turned her head to me and said. "Help her out. Make it quick." Taking direction well, like I had before, I moved my feet, bending my knees for leverage, and thrust my pelvis upward, ramming the entirety of my cock deep into Jess's tight pussy.

Jess threw her head back, and screamed, before leaning forward, hands on my chest, as I settled my ass back down onto the bed. She sat still for a time with me inside her, adjusting to the size, which I later learned was larger than anything she'd had in there before. I was proud of that.

After a time she slowly started to move around, allowing my cock to slide in and out. Hers was the tightest pussy I've ever fucked, and god did it feel great.

"That's my girl, look at you go!" Alex said as Jess straightened up, riding me faster. Tits bouncing up and down, hair flinging about like a head banger in a mosh pit.

She started really getting into it, biting her lip, and grinding on my cock in small circular motions. "You like me riding your cock like that?" She asked me, looking deep into my eyes.

"Fucking love it." Was all I managed to say in response. I rested my hands on her legs, rubbing them up and down, over her tight belly, and up to her tits, squeezing them, using them as leverage to her down onto me harder. I turned my head to see Alex watching, fingering herself with her right hand, playing with her tit with the left.

Realizing they were doing all the real work here, I decided to help them both out a bit, and sat up enough for Alex's right tit to be just at face level, and took it in my mouth. She yelped in surprise, as I gently bit her erect nipple. My right hand slid its way down Jess's belly enough for me to rub the top of her pussy with my thumb, pressing down. She apparently loved this, based on how much louder she got.

I continued sucking on Alex's tit a bit before deciding that after taking direction this whole time, it was damn time I gave some. "Sit on my face so I can eat that pussy of yours while she rides me." She looked down at me in what looked like surprise, but this didn't last long before she turned to straddle me. "No." I said stopping her. "Face her. You two are going to make out while you're riding me." I said it with force to impress the point that I wasn't asking. This position was on my bucket list, and I was sure as shit going to cross it off.

She turned and smiled at Jess, who had slowed down a bit, watching this exchange. "I really like him, he should come back to Cali with us." She turned back toward Jess, swung her leg over my head, and lowered herself down, hovering just over my face. She leaned forward and started sucking on Jess's neck. At this point, Jess was no longer bouncing, but was simply sitting on me, balls deep, fully engrossed in the wonders Alex was working on her. I didn't much mind, since I didn't want to cum yet, and the brief pause was enough for me to settle down a bit.

I was impressed by how much heat was emanating from Alex's pussy. It smelled sweet, like a tulip. My arms wrapped around her legs, my hands grabbing her ass cheeks, spreading them apart to give me a clear view of her surprisingly beautiful creamy white asshole. I pulled her down to greet her soaking wet pussy with my eager mouth. I could hear her let out a gasp as my tongue entered her. Her juices tasted as amazing as they smelled, and I was in heaven licking them up.

The three of us formed a perfect triangle, as Jess slowly started bouncing up and down on my cock again. All three of us moaning in the purest of ecstasy. We continued like this for another thirty minutes at least, before I heard both of them say in unison, "I'm about to cum!" I pulled my face out of Alex's pussy long enough to confirm I was about to as well, and heard Alex respond through short raspy breaths, "I want you to cum in her pussy!"

I wasn't able to form a thought, or even respond, as we all three reached climax together. Jess convulsing on my cock, which was pumping so much cum into her pussy that most of it was being pushed out all over my balls. Alex, straddling my head, began to shake as well, as she leaned forward to lick up a mixture of mine and Jess's cum from around the base of my cock, as she released her sweet orgasmic juices onto my face. Our moans and screams formed an orchestra of pleasure.

Jess fell backward between my legs, my cock popping out of her pussy, flinging my cum through the air with enough force to splatter some on the ceiling above us, as well as plaster Alex's face and hair. Alex slowly slumped to the side, freeing my head.

The three of us stayed there like that panting for the longest time, before I simply start laughing. "Holy shit, this has been the best convention I've ever been to!" I manage to say through the laughter.

Alex laughed as well, and sat up, looking like she'd just ran a marathon. "Hi, I'm Alex." She said, extending her hand to shake mine.

"Jay." I said, returning the handshake.

"Well Jay, the con's not over yet, this was just day one. I assume you're staying with us all weekend, right?"

"Stupid fucking question." Jess said as she was sitting back up. "You saw how he fucks, of course he's staying here all weekend." She stood, stepping off the bed, hand cupped over her pussy to keep its contents from spilling out. "I'm gonna go clean up. You guys are coming to the rave with me right?"

I'd completely forgotten about the rave. I looked at the bedside clock to see it was nearly midnight by now, a few hours into the rave. Jess made her way to the bathroom, waddling with her hand between her legs. "I'm down. Might be fun to blow our friend here on the dance floor." Alex said, patting her hand on my now flaccid cock. She gathered up what cum had pooled on my waste, and held it in her hand, looking me up and down. "But I think, we all need a shower first."

"Already on it!" Jess called out from the bathroom, as Alex and I heard the spray of the shower start. "You two gonna come join me?"

Alex looked at me with a grin, and licked my cum up out of her hand. "I don't think I'll be able to handle a marathon like that again for a while." I said, almost as if to myself.

"Don't worry powerhouse, you can relax and wash us off while we make out in the water." She said climbing over me, and taking my hand to lead me into the bathroom. She glanced back at the bed to see the mess we made. "Shit, house keeping is gonna be working over time to lean this up... Gonna have to leave them a big tip." She said with a laugh.

The three of us showered together, thanks to the large bathroom in their suite, me washing them up, them washing me up. I got a quick blow job from the two of them at the same time, since my cock decided to perk up again at their touch. We eventually made it to the rave, for the last few hours it was happening, and I sure enough did get a quick blow job from Alex out on the dance floor. It was a thrill having people watch.

I spent the entire weekend with them, and save for the times I had to go handle photo shoots, we didn't spend much time at the convention. Last year, they both came back for the con, bringing another friend with them, and we all shared a room again, and we're planning the same for this year. And even though the sex with either or both of them is always amazing, nothing will ever be quite like that first time. Alex still calls me "powerhouse" sometimes. lol

While the situation with these two has become a yearly thing, it wasn't my first ever random sexual encounter at a convention, and it certainly wasn't my last... But those stories will have to wait for another time.

12