Threesome Delight

Story Info
My journey into threesome incest.
2.8k words
4.19
99.2k
60

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 06/07/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got married to Anita, my beautiful wife, I was so happy. She was from a traditional family, meaning she did not have a lot of exposure to sex. I found this out on our wedding night.

Five years into the marriage, there was nothing to look forward to in our sex life with all of her holes used and fucking her in every possible position. So I decided to spice it up a little and this is how it started.

One day in bed I told Anita about a dream I had last night.

I said "Anita yesterday dreamed that I caught you in bed with another woman."

She was shocked to hear that.

I told her, "I don't know who the other female was, but she was naked and licking you all over, I wish to do the same to you."

Having said that and not waiting for her reaction, I proceeded to kiss her all over, moving down her body, I pulled down her panties and started licking her cunt. I am sure she was surprised, but decided to enjoy my tongue anyway, rather then give to much thought about my dream. While fucking her pussy with my tongue, I was also squeezing her breast tightly, while she was pushing her pussy into my face. She came too soon and we changed positions to so that she could return the favor.

Not wanting this, I said, "No I would rather want to have a good fuck."

So she eased herself over my dick while I lay on my back. As she was making small moves sitting on my cock, I again started the conversation, "Anita tell me, have you ever been attracted to another female?"

She suddenly stopped and asked, "What do you want Anil? "

I got straight to the point, "I want to see you in bed with another female."

"Impossible," she said, "I am straight. "

"I know," I said "But what's the harm in experimenting?"

During this exchange, I was pushing my finger in her ass which was already wet from her early orgasms, I spoke slowly "Anita, what if it was another dick in your ass rather than my finger?"

She was looking straight into my eyes; I tried again "How about having two cocks at the same time, one in your ass and one in your wet cunt?" She didn't answer, but increased her speed putting her lips on mine and pushing her tongue deep in my mouth, She really got excited at this and picked up her movements making me come soon after that.

Next night while we were sharing our drinks in front of the T.V she asked "Were you suggesting a threesome yesterday night?"

I decided there is no point in lying I said, "Yes."

"I don't want it for myself" she announced, "I am happy with your dick but in case you want it, I am all for it."

"But I wish to see you with another female," I said.

"I am not a lesbian," she said, "Are you gay?" she asked me.

I said, "No but I have tried several things in my college days and it was good fun."

Her eyes widen in shock, "I want to hear about that " she said.

I had no option but to tell her how my uncle and I use to play with each others dick when I use to visit their place in my school days and he would show me pictures of nude girls and even showed me his wife's nude pictures. She got so excited listening to it, that before I could finish we were both in for a hot fuck.

Once we were done she asked me, "Do you have someone in mind?" Because we would have to really trust that person."

"How about your younger sister Kavita? She is coming to stay with us for few days." I prompted.

There was suddenly anger in her eyes, "She is my sister god damn."

"I was just suggesting dear don't get upset." I said.

"Did you have your eye on her?" she asked

"She is hot," I said "And I can feel her full breasts when I hug her." I smiled.

"You are a pervert," she exclaimed "go to sleep now" she said and closed her eyes.

A few weeks later, we had Kavita staying at our place she was here looking at different colleges in Delhi. Since Kavita's days were spent looking at colleges, we decided to catch up at night on drinks and dinner. Kavita happens to be a bubbly and very outspoken girl who was used to pampering from my wife and I whenever she visits. We Kavita took her to a pub we always drink at, over our drinks I teased her, "When will you grow up Kavita? You are 21years old now u must graduate to vodka."

She smiled and looked towards her sister for permission. "I am fine with it if you can manage it," said Anita. Kavita was very happy at getting to drink Vodka and also being able to drink with her big sister.

I ordered a double for her, with juice she loved the taste and soon she has downed two drinks and was enjoying it. We had our dinner and decided to go home. on the way towards the car, I could easily make out that vodka had done its magic and she was tipsy.

At home, Anita immediately went to change. Kavita came up to me and hugged me tightly"Thanks Jiju, for a wonderful evening," she said.

"Any time sweetheart." I said while squeezing her breasts against my chest and placing one hand on her ass which she didn't notice.

We stood like this for a while when suddenly Anita entered with the bottle of vodka and wearing just a t-shirt and bare legs. "Who wants another drink?" she asked "YES." Kavita and I shouted."Go and change then." she said.

"I don't have to," I announced "I am the man of the house." I pulled off my jeans and was in my boxers with a t-shirt. Kavita had no choice but to go and change.

Anita asked me, "What do you have in mind? Do you actually want to fuck her? She is young and very inexperienced."

"No," I said "I just want to see her naked and in bed over you," I winked and she smiled.

Soon there was another round of drinks and we were all getting drunk, when Kavita came to hand me my drink I pulled her onto my lap she almost fell over me and we all started laughing, I made a comment, "Kavita your assets are growing, you are going to be an amazing women soon" she blushed, Anita pretended as if she had not heard what I said.

I said to Anita, "I believe Kavita will have the finest boobs in your family she will have even have better breasts then you and your mother too." After saying this I placed my hand on her breast and I give it a squeeze. Kavita didn't knew how to react she was sitting in my lap with a drink in one hand and my hand on her breast.

Anita asked her, "What size are your breasts Kavita?" Kavita was stunned with such openness.

"32(32 B? C?) " She replied and trying to escape my hard-on which she felt pressing against her ass, she said "I need to pee and rushed to the bathroom."

Me and Anita laughed, she came to me and started kissing me hard, she was all excited I could see, I pulled her t-shirt off and started sucking her nipples and Anita started stroking my cock through my shorts when Kavita came in, "Oh my god whats happening?!" she exclaimed.

"Anita was trying to prove that she has better breasts then you." I smiled.

"I must go to sleep." said Kavita.

"What's wrong with you?" said Anita, "We are all family. What are you feeling shy about, you chicken, have you have seen me top less when we both used to share a room."

"I have" she said, "But I have not seen you with a man, that is half dressed."

"Oh come on, he is my husband. Anil please make another round of drinks for us ,then lets all go to sleep."

I made another round of drinks, and kept it hard on purpose, half way through the drink Anita was sitting on my lap topless smooching me and I was playing with her breast when she whispered in my ear, "She is enjoying the show I will give you a few minutes alone with her.." and went to use the bathroom.

I asked Kavita "if she could make me another drink?" while she was standing at the counter making my drink, I stepped behind wrapping her in my arms. She was very aroused after seeing her sister nude in my arms but didn't show any reaction. I placed both my hands on her breasts and started squeezing them, while rubbing my dick in the crack of her ass over the shorts she was wearing.

"Jiju don't," she whispered, she had a glass in one hand and a bottle in the other while I placed my lips on the back of her neck, I could feel her heart pounding, she was melting.

Kavita closed her eyes, she didn't know how to react with my hands underneath her shirt, she was not wearing a bra, her breasts were firm and small.

"Leave me Didi will be here any moment." She said of her sister.

I turned her towards me, her eyes were still closed she didn't knew how to face me. I was holding her face in my hands and placed my lips on hers, her lips were ripe she started reciprocating the kiss. I pushed my tongue inside her mouth,I could feel her tongue struggling with mine. We were so caught in the kiss we lost track of the time, I felt some one hugging me from behind, it was Anita and she was nude.

We both opened our eyes; before Kavita could react Anita stepped between us and started kissing Kavita full on the mouth, "Di..." Kavita wanted to explain, "Don't say anything." said Anita and pushed her on bed.

Kavita closed her eyes, while Anita climbed on top of her and started kissing her like a lover .

I took off my clothes and joined them in bed.

Anita pulled her mouth from Kavita's, moving down her body placing wet kisses as she went. Once she reached her breast Anita swirled her tongue around first one nipple then the other. She moved back up and pushed her nipple in Kavita's mouth. Kavita started sucking.Meanwhile I pulled off Kavita's tee and started sucking her breasts while massaging my wife's breast with my hand.

The temperature in the room high, we had three nude bodies on the bed, Kavita in between both of us having the best of both worlds.

Her body was explored kissed, touched everywhere. Her own sister was exploring her. Kavita kept her eyes closed throughout this but was reciprocating all the moves, rubbing herself over Anita.

Kavita was on her back while Anita opened her legs and started probing her pussy with her tongue. I went down on Anita so that she would have pleasure as well. Because I knew that if Anita looses interest the game was over. I started tongue fucking her while she was licking Kavita. Anita was thrusting her pussy in my face, I could tell out she was close to cumming,when she stopped got up and asked me,

"Are you sure you want to fuck her you bastard?"

"Yes." I said.

"She is too young, think again," said Anita.

"She is ripe and ready to be fucked." I justified.

"Why don't you fuck me and leave her for the time being." she said.

"I want to fuck you both," I said and squeezed her breasts while licking her cunt.

"UGHHHH" she said, "Fuck her..."

Kavita was still lying nude next to us her eyes closed, her hands covering her breasts.

I spread her legs and placed myself between Kavita's thighs. I pulled her hands from her breasts so that I could see them.

Kavita's cunt wet with her juices and Anita's saliva when I placed the head of my dick at the opening of her cunt. I glanced over at Anita she was all eyes. "Push it in." she whispered.

Kavita was moaning, I pushed my cock inside a little, she was tight, I pushed a little more, "No" she said opening her eyes, she was looking straight into my eyes while I was hovering over her trying to fit myself inside.

"No Jiju, don't, it hurts."

"Don't worry Kavita," her sister said "It's ok, Jiju knows what he is doing. You will like it." she said playing with her breasts.

"Give me a kiss." she said. She started smooching Kavita, and while doing so she pulled my hand that was the signal and with one push I had my 9 inches deep inside her tight pussy.

There was a deep cry from Kavita and she tried her best to push us both away from her body while she dealt with the pain, but we both managed to hold her tight while I pulled my dick out. Before Kavita could find some relief I pushed back inside and she knew that there would be no relief until for a few strokes..

"Jiju it hurts, it hurts, it hurts." she kept on saying while I kept fucking her with small strokes.

Anita was sitting next to Kavita, stroking her breasts and comforting her, easing her through the pain, after few strokes the pain subsided and Kavita was laying under me holding onto me enjoying my full length, I wanted to push in even deeper and harder.

"Are you enjoying this?" asked Anita, "Yes" I said while fucking her sister in front of her.

"What about you, Kavita?" I asked her. Kavita was mum and groans were the only things that we could hear from her.

"Don't cum in her." warned Anita, "You are not wearing a condom." "OK." I said. I knew I was about to cum so I withdrew my dick from her cunt and brought it to her breasts where Anita held my dick and before I could think of anything I was already cumming all over Kavita's breasts; I don't know why but there was a lot of cum, I erupted and erupted. Kavita's eyes widened out of surprise, she had never seen cum before, my dick was like a fountain.

When I stopped, I could see cum all over Kavita's chest, and then Anita bent down and started licking it straight from Kavita's breasts. What a sight it was, I never knew I was so lucky.

After licking up some of the cum, Anita put her mouth close to Kavita's so that she could get a taste of cum for the first time. Once Kavita had taken all my cum from her, Anita returned to her sisters breast and came to me, "Taste your own cum you bastard, you just fucked my virgin sister, and you would have to pay for it," saying this she pushed her tongue deep inside my mouth, for the first time I tasted my own cum.

Anita was getting aggressive, maybe she felt a little jealous that she was missing her share of a good fuck, she bent down and started licking my dick, she could taste both me and her sisters cum "Give it to me," she hissed and took my whole cock in her mouth. I lay next to her nude sister all spent, looking at me, I pulled Kavita over and stared sucking her breasts, I soon felt blood rushing down to my dick and I started to grow big in Anita s mouth, Kavita's fresh moans were getting me more excited, her breasts were all red with bite marks from me and Anita.

Once my cock was fully erect, I pulled Anita over my dick so that I could fuck her. As I laid back on the bed, Anita lowered herself onto me, slowly surrounding my cock with her moist heat. I glanced over at Kavita, it was her turn to watch as I fucked her sister.

Soon we were both thrusting and grinding against each other racing towards climax., After Anita had her orgasm, she climbed off and pulled Kavita's mouth to my dick, Kavita not knowing exactly what to do took the head of my dick in her mouth, I shot a hot load of cum in her mouth , Kavita couldn't take a load of cum, some of it came out sides of her mouth, which Anita gladly licked up.

It was one of the most satisfying fucks for me. I kissed both sisters deeply first Kavita, then Anita. "Thank you." I said, looking deeply into her eyes.

"Not so fast Darling there is more to come." she winked.