Threesome Fantasy

Story Info
What I was thinking about while you were away...
1.2k words
3.97
14k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wife decided to travel to the East Coast, we live on the left coast, which is obviously the best coast, to visit with a good friend. I was working, so, I couldn't go with her. I actually kind of enjoy time away, we typically have some pretty hot sexting conversations with each other while we are apart. But, that is in a different story.

The week was pretty uneventful, a result of the time difference and the fact that she was being a hardcore tourist, having never been to that part of the country before. She would often return back to the friend's house completely exhausted, so, I was left to my own devices, typically masturbating myself to sleep reading Literotica stories.

It was the final night of her stay, I really wanted to sext with her, but, she wanted to devote her last evening being "present" with her friend and her husband. They decided to invite another male friend, who happened to be black, over for a game night that night. The wife explained who all was there and got a bit annoyed at my constant texting, so, I went into fantasy land instead.

This is what ended up happening, at least in my brain. Full disclosure, I told her that I was going to text this all to her and that she should just ignore it and read it later, after game night was over and she could read herself to sleep. I was hoping that maybe she'd also masturbate to my story, but, wasn't clear what the sleeping arrangements were.

Start of texts:

I'm a bit turned on thinking about watching you with a big black cock sliding between your white ass cheeks deep into your tight pussy as you suck on my hard dick.

He pounds you from behind, forcing my dick deep down your throat. You gag on it and are having trouble breathing, but, this is what you have always wanted, so, you play with the pain. I can feel every thrust as it transmits through your body onto my cock. I check with you to make sure you are ok and your muffled moans reassure me that this is what you want.

As his pace quickens, I can tell that he is close to finishing. As we previously discussed, he pulls out and cums all over your back. Long, hot, thick streams of cum cover your tramp stamp. I withdraw my dick from your mouth as he is milking the final drops of cum from his monster cock. I surprise you both when I bend down to suck your juices off his softening dick. I do this because I know that this is the type of thing that you masturbate to when you are home alone. You've shared the gay video clips with me, when I ask what you typically masturbate to.

You start to help me as we take turns sucking on that big beautiful black cock. It quickly comes back to life. We push him onto the bed on his back. You mount him and slowly sink down along his massive length. Not knowing when you will get this chance again, you just have to have more of that thing stretching you to your fullest. It is touching parts of your pussy that haven't been touched before, at least not with a real member. You start to ride that hard member, and I mean really ride it. After you have developed a good rhythm and I can tell that you are nearing another earth shattering orgasm, I gently nudge you from behind and you lean forward as you feel the cold from the lube dripping down between your ass cheeks. Your guttural vocal response lets me know that I have the right idea.

I slowly massage the lube around your ass and gently slip a finger inside your hot ass. Your ass opens up easily. You love to have that finger in your ass when we are fucking. I can feel his cock as he is thrusting inside you. I've felt my own cock through your ass, but, this is different. He is so big that your ass feels even tighter than it usually is. He also lets me know by the change in his moans that he can feel my finger touching him. You moan loudly in anticipation of what is about to happen.

As I slowly work a second finger in your ass, you turn and tell me to fuck your ass. You are frantic in wanting, no, needing a second cock in you. He is getting anxious to continue to pound you from the bottom, but, he patiently waits for me to do what I need to do.

Being the good husband, and knowing that we might not get this opportunity again, I want to make sure we do it right. Rather than rushing to get my aching cock into you, I get more lube and apply it to my throbbing dick and put another glob onto your ass and rub it in. You tell me again to fuck you in the ass. I hold you still as I press the bulbous head of my cock against your tight opening. I apply light pressure as the head slips in. You moan your agreement. You tell me again to fuck you, but, I pause to let you get used to the feeling. I slowly press forward and find myself balls deep in your ass. I can feel his cock on my ball sack.

He finally starts to thrust again and after some awkward moments we develop a rhythm. I can feel his cock sliding against mine. You actually purr and tell us to fuck you harder. We oblige your request and are both going for it. It is awkward and not like the porn DP videos that we have watched, but, it is so much better than that. The noises you are making are actually real.

It is too much for all of us. You start to have a Hitachi Magic Wand-like orgasm and that pushes us over the edge. I feel your ass muscles contracting on my dick. He feels your pussy pulsing, trying to entice his seed out. I ask you where you want me to cum. And you tell me to fill your ass. I'm more than happy to comply with that request and empty my balls deep in your ass. As I slip out. You dismount and take his cock in your mouth and he rewards you with a mouthful of his hot cum.

We collapse together, exhausted and satiated and hear a soft clapping from the doorway.

It's your best friend. She's been watching from the doorway. She asks when she can have the same treatment. You answer by saying you want to taste her first while the guys recover. We're in for a long night.

End of texts

Whew! That was a lot to text. I wondered if she actually ignored all those texts or if she was reading them as they arrived. Crickets... I heard nothing so, what else could I do? I waited.

I knew she was going to read it eventually, but, when? How would she respond? Would she be ok with the male-to-male contact? What about the inclusion of her friend in the scenario? These are all questions that we would have to talk about later. I fell asleep before she responded.

I woke up in the morning to a simple text. It just said, "Hmmmmm."