Threesome for a Day with 2 MILFs

Story Info
Three batchmates fulfill their fantasies as flight cancelled.
4.1k words
4.05
42.4k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers

It was the usual North Indian winter morning with fog being a culprit to air, road and rail traffic. However, this year, fog turned out to be lucky for me as I enjoyed full day with 2 chics; my old school batch mates – Aanchal and Shivani.

We had planned a school get together after 25 years of matriculation and out of a class of 40, we could find 32 who could attend and co-incidentally 25 guys and gals attended. Since the party was in my town, I made all the arrangements; travel, stay, party et al. Many of us were from nearby places and left in the evening but these two gals stayed back as they had a next day flight back home. My wife was off to her parents place with my daughter during her winter vacations as we had planned the party without families due to hassles of travel and stay.

Next morning I picked up both these gals from their hotel to drop them to the airport and hand over some local delicacies they had ordered the previous day. There was light fog in the morning but visibility was a bit OK. We were apprehensive about the flight take off but left after a prayer to God. The hotel was booked for a marriage and in the event of return; an alternate arrangement was to be made. As we were going to the airport suddenly the fog thickened and the possibility of take-off was bleak.

The worst fears came true as we reached the airport with a board – "All outgoing flights cancelled. For on-line tickets, refunds released, others please contact airline counters. Please try tomorrow, inconvenience regretted." With the fog thickening by the minute, we had no place to go, so the nearest place we went was my house to plan for the rest of the day. Since, the gals had planned to go that day, they called up their families to intimate change of plans and their bosses for an extra day leave.

I prepared coffee with some hot snacks and we set out talking the old school days from where the conversation ended the previous day. Just by the way, the discussion shifted to crushes we had in school days and many skeletons came out of the closet. I do not what happened to them, but they bluntly asked on whom I had my crush. Before I answered, I asked them the same question. We were all avoiding the answer and so thought to give it a go, but Shivani insisted on knowing the facts.

We decided to postpone the matter and talk about something else as it was getting controversial. The topics shifted to old teachers, other fellow students, school trips, movies, novels, ........... and finally un-fulfilled desires like visiting certain places, doing certain adventures, missing certain cuisines and so on and so forth and culminating into unfulfilled fantasies. With great courage, Aanchal responded first, she was blushing, we were spellbound with what she said; threesome and golden showers. Shivani then gathered some courage and responded; threesome and erotic massages. Now the focus shifted on me and my response was only threesome. I clarified that I have indulged in golden showers as well as erotic massages and both the gals wanted the details.

Since the topic was now bold and erotic, surprisingly both the gals admitted that they had a school time crush on me as well as on other guy as were optimal guys; good looks along with helpful and frank behaviour. I admitted of having crush on three gals; two of these and one more (Vaishali). These two were hot gals while the third one was studious. As the beans had been spilled and the opportunity was there; no one else at home and nowhere to go, we decided to make the unfulfilled fantasies realistic.

We chalked out a rough plan for the day; we'll have an erotic massage session and a threesome before lunch with Shivani as the leader, order and enjoy lunch, another threesome and golden showers after lunch with Aanchal as the lead partner, then off to market for evening snacks and dinner and finally a threesome with me calling the shots. Being winter, the room was cold and so I put on the heat convector so as to have the right temperature before we start the adventure.

Before I describe the adventure, let me describe both the gals. Aanchal is 38 yrs., 5'5" with possible figure of 38-26-36, fair complexion and sharp features whereas Shivani is 39, 5'6" with possible figure of 36-26-36, a shade darker than Aanchal, sharp features and sweet voice. Even with two grown up kids each, both had well maintained figures with yoga and exercise and were true definition of MILF. Both of them were wearing jeans and sweaters along with jackets to beat the cold.

The room was cosy in about half an hour and we felt it as the right time to strip. Now as Shivani was the leader of the session, she ordered that we play strip poker for strip. We were spell bound as we did not know what that was in India. She said that to understand formal poker, it will take a lot of time so it was a new version of the same. We will deal single card and the person with the highest card will order the one with the lowest card to remove a garment. This was a new idea and we agreed. I brought the playing cards. Shivani dealt; she had an eight, I had a jack and Aanchal had a six. So I ordered Aanchal to remove her jacket. Next round was won by Shivani and lost by me, so I was asked to remove my pullover. Slowly and steadily, a garment was removed in each round, Shivani became fully nude first, followed by Aanchal and the last garment on me was my brief. When both the gals were in their designer lacy undies; red by Aanchal and purple by Shivani, I wished that they remain as such for long, but was also excited to see them nude.

Watching the two babes naked was a feast to the eyes. Both were much more beautiful nude than I had imagined. Now it was Shivani's turn to get the massage. She lied on the bed face down and her curvaceous back invited me for massage. I started with soft touch from her neck and moved down to her back, hips and finally up to the feet. My soft touch made her shiver a bit. Thereafter, I started off with an oil massage and gave her complete body a gentle massage. After rubbing her back, she changed position and now her boobs were inviting me. She was sporting a little of pubic hair only on the upper portion, the area near to the glory hole was intelligently shaved off as it did not interfere in licking it.

I resumed the massage with her shoulders, and then moved on to the boobs, stomach, legs and finally the pussy area. While I "kneaded" the boobs, occasionally twitching the nipples, she would moan a bit and the "fragrance" of her love juice would become a bit more intense. She was becoming wild by the minute which was evident by her moans and she was begging for more. After satisfying her boobs and nipples, I moved on to the glory hole and massaged the pussy making her grunt. She became so wild that Aanchal had to stuff her boob in her mouth to keep her quiet.

I rubbed a finger around her ass hole, two in her pussy and massaged her clit with my thumb. Within a few seconds, Aanchal had a bite on her boob that she had offered for sucking. My fingers were bathing in the love juice and started moving fast. Meanwhile, Aanchal had offered her pussy for the lick by sitting on her face, watching Shivani become wild which was reflecting on Shivani licking the pussy, Aanchal's pussy too started dripping with love juice. It was in around 10 minutes that Shivani was too tired after having multiple orgasms.

Now, she rested on the bed and I gave a similar massage to Aanchal. Since, she had already experienced such massages, she enjoyed it to the full, but did not become as wild as Shivani for whom it was the first time. After finishing off with both chics individually, the three of us came together and they oiled my body with the oil on their body along with some additional quantity giving me the body to body massage. Shivani removed my brief and took hold of the cock struggling to come out of the brief and repenting why he won the strip poker!! Both of them massaged it well taking turns. They could sense it bursting and planned to carefully collect the cum in a wet tissue (Indian ladies generally do not swallow cum). I yelled, "Please let me cum in the mouth as this is my un-fulfilled fantasy...."

Just in the nick of the moment, Aanchal obliged and soon my precious love juice was in her food pipe. She did find it a bit nauseating, but she respected my un-fulfilled fantasy and did not spit it. Watching Aanchal drink the cum, Shivani too was prompted to try it. I promised that the next shot will be in her mouth. Now, all three of us were oily and before indulging in sex, we decided to take a bath together.

The geyser was ON since morning (I forgot to switch OFF after my bath) and so there were no issues regarding hot water in winter. We took a bath together soaping each other without much of sexual activity as bathroom was a bit slippery when oil was on floor with water and no one wanted to risk a slippage and fall. After the massage and bath, both the chics were looking more gorgeous than before and we headed straight to the bed with only the towels on the body. Now, Shivani being the lead partner began her role. She lay on the bed, opened her legs and ordered me to lick her pussy and "summoned" the pussy of Aanchal for licking. She herself opened the lips of pussy so that my hands were free to fondle her boobs and play with her nipples.

Aanchal was playing with her boobs herself and both babes were moaning. Along with licking, my fingers were also exploring the warmth and the lubrication of her pussy. After a few minutes, we changed position and now Shivani was sucking my cock, Aanchal was licking her pussy and I was licking Aanchal's pussy. We were in a triangle position and the education provided by porn movies was coming handy. With enough of foreplay for around 10 minutes, the real action started. Shivani rode on my dick taking the full length inside and Aanchal came on my face to enable licking her pussy. The moans resumed as my cock was rock hard and Shivani's pussy swollen after foreplay.

Then the position shifted and both gals were in 69 position with Shivani on top. After making her pussy wet, she asked me to enter her keeping her mouth near my tool. Shivani's pussy was being eaten by Aanchal and Aanchal's pussy was being fucked by me. A few minutes of fucking resulted in me approaching orgasm wherein I kept my promise and just in the nick of moment inserted my tool in Shivani's mouth. Within seconds, my tool burst the second instalment of the cum in her mouth and the three of us were relieved and lay down gasping our breath. I was in middle with both gals on each of my sides in an embracing position. Even though we wanted to caress, but there was no energy left.

After the activity was over, cold started catching us. We cleaned our privates with wet tissues and had a quilt over us which made us a bit warm and we had a short nap. By the time, I woke up it was about mid-day and I ordered lunch from a nearby joint. Apart from the veggies, breads and desserts, I ordered 3 litres of lemonade. Both the gals were surprised with the idea; 3 litres of lemonade in such cold weather!! They asked me about it and I reminded them of the programme after lunch about golden showers. Shivani had some reservations about the idea but since we had decided so she agreed soon.

We dressed up and had our lunch and a litre each of lemonade. Now the question was – what to have first; a session of threesome sex or golden showers. Since we were to have a bath again after golden showers, it was decided to have them first, a bath and then threesome session. Since, there was a time before we were expected to have an urge of urination, we decided another round of strip poker type of a thing with the difference being that this time it was roll of a dice and the lowest scorer was to order the highest scorer to remove a garment and the middle scorer will do the honours. This time I was naked first, Shivani next and Aanchal was left with her undies.

I had the first urge to urinate and all three of us went to the bathroom. Aanchal too stripped off as she was to enjoy the first stream. Both the gals sat down to welcome the stream. I started off with the first drops on Aanchal's face and she became wild as the piss started going down her body to her boobs and finally the pussy. Now I changed my direction a bit and drenched Shivani with the golden stream. Unexpectedly she too enjoyed the warm piss on the cold body although she found it a bit messy. When the piss touched their pussies, the gals too had an urge to pee. First it was Aanchal who drenched us both and then Shivani. I had experienced the thing a couple of times before but it was an out-of-the-world type of experience for the chics.

We had a quick bath and returned to the bedroom for the second session with Aanchal in control and directing both of us. She lay on the bed asking Shivani to lick her pussy and asked me to mouth fuck her. After a few minutes, she wanted a fuck in doggie position and at the same time eating Shivani's pussy. Since, I already had two ejaculations a couple of hours ago, erection was not a problem but ejaculation was taking time. The cock was rock hard and was fucking hard with Aanchal enjoying every moment. As she was enjoying more, she licked the pussy wildly driving Shivani wild as she fondled her boobs with great vigour. I could sense that she had two orgasms while I was still continuing. She then asked Shivani to come down and I started to fuck her in missionary position and Aanchal offered her boobs for sucking. As my strokes became hard and fast, Shivani became wilder and Aanchal enjoyed hard sucking of her boobs. Aanchal ordered me to fuck Shivani harder and harder. When I was about to come, both gals wanted to have a share of cum and I obliged both.

All three of us had our energy drained out and wanted some rest. There were second thoughts of going for an outing but I insisted on going as it would give some rest to my cock. I knew that if we stayed back, these chics will force me into another session as they were asking me about my porn collection. I lured them with the idea of a drink for them along with their favourite cuisine and they agreed. We had a nice evening; some shopping, coffee, games at a parlour, drinks and dinner. On the way back we narrated our first sex experiences with minute details. I had my first with my aunt at 19, Shivani had it with a college mate at 20 while Aanchal had it with her hubby on their first night at 22.

When we reached home, Shivani wanted to pee and so did Aanchal and I suggested another golden shower session to which both of them agreed. We quickly stripped off and went to the bathroom. First of all, I drenched them with my warm piss followed by Aanchal and then Shivani. They were of the view that they will convince their hubbies to try the adventure. After a quick shower, we were back on bed with towels – thanks to the heat convector that was running since morning and was a witness to our sessions, made us warm and helped the towels to dry down in time.

Now with me in command, I asked the gals to have a lesbian session for a few minutes and I would just watch them. They had never done such a thing, but readily agreed. The towels were gone in a flash and the lips locked soon. They were kissing passionately and soon the action was on the boobs. They fondled each other's boobs pinching the nipples in between. Instead of licking pussies one by one, they straight away started off with a 69 and the satisfaction of day's sessions and the excitement of the next one was well visible in their passion.

After having a couple of orgasms with each other, they wanted the next with my tool and so the action shifted on to me. The two MILF chics started sucking my tool taking turns at sucking the head, licking the shaft and taking the balls in the mouth. They were mad on sucking the tool and it had become hard as a rock. Since the pussies were also dying to be eaten, I obliged them one by one. While I was licking Shivani's pussy, Aanchal's pussy was being eaten by Shivani and Aanchal was sucking my tool. Spending a few minutes in this fashion, we reversed the roles in similar triangle.

Now the pussies were burning with a desire to have something inside and fingers could not satisfy them, my tool was to do the honours. Before that, I played a small trick, I took a wet tissue and cleaned the lubrication from Aanchal's pussy making it somewhat dry. Now when I inserted the rock hard cock into a virtually dry pussy in doggie position, the expression on the face was a mixture of pain and excitement. She did feel pain for the first few strokes and moaned, but the excitement overpowered. She was pacified by Shivani offering her boobs for sucking.

Similar process of making the pussy dry was followed with Shivani and with her's being tighter, even I felt pain while inserting and during the first few strokes but the excitement won. Shivani was being fucked in missionary position and Aanchal was sitting on her face for pussy lick and she was enjoying the pussy juice. The fucking lasted about half an hour and I took turns taking care to satisfy both of them. Finally when I had to burst, both chics were ready with mouth open and got adequate share of my cum. Fully exhausted at around 11PM, we wore our clothes, cuddled and slept together.

My sleep was disturbed with some activity near my lips and found that Aanchal was kissing me. Before I could utter a word, she put her hand on my mouth and asked me to keep quiet and gestured me to go to another room. We tip toed to the adjoining room and I saw it was quarter past mid-night. She thanked me for the satisfying day with all the sex we had, but wanted to have a one-to-one session; maybe a quickie as she felt it to be a more pleasurable experience. We started off with locking our lips and a deep kiss, slowly my hands freed her boobs from the clutches of her bra and hers freed my tool from the prison of my pyjamas. Within minutes we were again naked and she wanted to ride me. I lay on my back and she came over me, my tool fully inside her love hole and her nipple in my mouth. She cleverly varied the pace as she wanted a long session. Meanwhile we were kissing and fondling the boobs. Near her orgasm, she pinched my nipples so hard that my moans could wake up Shivani in the next room. After having the cum defy the laws of gravity in her pussy, she embraced me with a sigh of satisfaction. It was only when the tool lost its hardness that it came out of its own and she came off. After washing her pussy and my tool, we again went to bed and slept off.

Barely had I slept for an hour with an aching tool, that again I felt some activity near my lips and thought that Aanchal may have become horny once again, but to my utter surprise, it was Shivani this time. I was having mixed feelings; an urge to fuck her in a one-to-one session, but at the same time it would be taxing on my tool. It would become rock hard with her touch and kiss and then take a long time for orgasm with my balls working overtime for production of cum! She commanded me to go to the next room and I had no option (or intention) to say no. She confessed that one of her un-fulfilled desires was to lose her virginity to me, but since that was not possible, she would lose her anal cherry to me. I was spellbound and my cock was beginning to become erect with her words and the prospect of having an anal shot with "Venus" of our class.

We stripped off, kissed, fondled and I fingered her pussy to generate some lubrication for the anal fuck. I applied her love juice mixed with my pre-cum ooze to my tool and prepared for entry in doggie style. She opened her bum cheeks and the opening was visible inviting me even in dim light. Since, it was also my first time with anal fuck, I too was a bit cautious. The tool was also dying to try an adventure and co-operated fully with me. I added to the lubrication of the tool and the hole with a bit of spit and pushed it inside. Initially, it was a bit difficult and I entered slowly, but once it was in, the feeling was ecstatic. There was a mirror in the room and Shivani was facing it. Her face was well visible having a blend of pain and satisfaction of having made a fantasy realistic on its silver jubilee.

sunnyboyz
sunnyboyz
391 Followers
12