Threesome For Unconditional Friendship

Story Info
Friends fight over who gets the goods.
1.1k words
3.72
23.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mike, Cami, and I have all been friends for 2 years now going on 3. Our friendship is strong but Cami and I have a secret. We both want Mike. Mike is clueless to this fact, and there for neither of us know if we have a chance. But is it really that relationship we want or the sex? I don't know about me but Cami probably wants the sex after all she loves sex, and she always has. But see I have a bigger secret then just wanting Mike, I want Cami. My only problem is she's straight. I've asked her about experimenting with another girl, but I don't think I have a chance. She doesn't know that way I feel, and even if I wanted to tell her I just want the sex just like she wants Mike for sex. Oh only if I could use a threesome as a way to get them both, but I don't think Mike will go for it.

Then next day I went to college like usual and sat next to Cami, but I didn't see Mike. When I asked Cami where he was she responded with "Probably jerking off again." Jerking off again? Wait this is my way in. He enjoys the sexual experience just as much as me and Cami why would he turn the idea down, right? Well I decided why not approach them about it? When I got home I decided to call up Mike and ask him on the phone. When I called him he sounded nervous like something was going on. He hung up with me saying he was busy and he had to call me back later on. So I decided maybe I'd ask Cami first, I called up Cami but she wasn't home. The weird thing is she's always home unless all 3 of us are hanging out. Lots of things went through my mind, maybe she was backstabbing me? Maybe he was? All these assumptions drove me insane…I had to go over there I had to know, I just had know if they were backstabbing me. I got over to Mike's house. His mom answered the door and told me I could go upstairs. When I got upstairs I saw what I didn't want to see, they were kissing they were seeing each other behind my back how could they do that to me?

When Mike saw me peering through the door he said "Hi, Amanda." He trembled when he talked knowing I caught them.

"I was just about to call you and ask you to join us." Was he really? Did he want what I wanted more then me? Did he want to fuck us? Would I finally be able to get my hands on Cami? I didn't know what to say. All I knew was it was my dream come true. Fucking my 2 best friends. I was getting wet off just the thoughts of us all fucking and the chance of getting caught by Mike's parents. All the excitement was making me just want to ripe there clothes off. I responded with "Well what are we waiting for?" And when I looked up I realized I must have blacked out for a few seconds because standing right in front of me was Cami's bare tits. They were beautiful, the pink of her nipples were just right and they were hard…she was just as horny as me. I didn't ever want this moment to end. Mike started removing her jeans, while I was in shock at the beautiful site I just had. As he was pulling down her jeans I started caressing her perty tits. They must have been C's the size didn't matter at the moment. The only thoughts I were having at that moment was my tongue licking her clit until climax. Ahhh, it would be a beautiful site…me licking all of her cum up with the help of Mike.

As her thong was being removed I notice she wasn't fully shaved only trimmed…I prefer it to be all shaved but this fantasy has had my horny for days I had to live it I finally get to enjoy the taste of Cami's come and Mike's hard cock inside me. I started to rub her pussy; I felt Mike's hands closing in on the button of my jeans. A warm jolt went into my chest…It was too good to be true I was finally going to get to have Mike's cock in me. Cami started removing my shirt as Mike removed my thong. My D tits plopped out of my t-shirt and were up at attention. Cami giggled and started caressing my tits. I took a break from Cami and started getting close to mike he had already taken his shirt off and was beginning to remove his jeans. I decided to help him out. When his boxers were off I took a look at his cock it was beautiful, it was about 6 or 7 inches and was harder then I thought it would be.

I laid Cami down Mike's bed and began to gently lick her clit. At the same time Mike was sticking his cock in from behind. It felt so wonderful having what I wanted at the same time. As I started getting more into I entered just a finger to see how she reacted. She squealed from pleasure. I began to enter a second finger into her juicy hot pussy. A light moan came from her lips. Mike started stroking faster I was moaning louder and louder and it sound like Cami was about to climax as well. The closer I got the faster I fingered her little cunt I wanted her to cum at the same time. We both climaxed in unison. I started to lick up all her juices. Mike took his cock out of my hot pussy and began to fuck Cami while I took her tits in my mouth and sucked on them the pink of the nipple was such a perfect shade.

As I heard Mike moan softly I new he was getting close I full went out and kissed Cami tongue and all…she kissed back. There went the theory of her never experimenting. Mike took his cock out of her and came all over our asses. I licked every bit of it off Cami's ass. I never liked that taste of cum but I wanted this so bad I was blind to the fact it tasted horrible everything was just so beautiful and perfect.

We all looked up at each other and there was lust in all our eyes. My fantasy finally came true. Cami finally knew the secret I've been holding back for so long. I'd do it again any day. We went from best friends to the trio of fuck buddies.