Threesome Fun

Story Info
Two guys having fun with each other plus a girl.
992 words
3.66
46.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It started as a normal Friday night for Amanda, Jake, and Mike going to bar's as usual to have a few drinks and just relax, away from their busy work week.

Amanda suggested going elsewhere for a change as she heard about a band playing at a local theatre and wanted to see what they were about. The three went, listened to the band, and had a great night.

After the band finished, it was still early, so they decided to go back to the bar for a little while. Amanda wasn't the type to really get drunk so she just had two and relaxed.

Jake and Mike on the other hand were getting a little carried away until it was time to close up shop. Since Amanda was the only one sober enough to drive, she grabbed the keys off Mike and drove home. The three were room mates.

On the way home, Jake sat up front with Amanda while Mike sat in the backseat acting stupid. About forty-five minutes from the bar Jake fell asleep. Within no time Mike started cutting some serious logs as well leaving Amanda feeling very lonely. Pulling into the driveway, Amanda tried to wake the two up but did not succeed so she continued into the house locking the car doors to let them sleep it off.

She decided to take a quick shower. While showering her thoughts went wild, wondering how it would feel to have sex with her two drunk friends! Her pussy began to moisten and her nipples got aroused so she started to rub her nipples with one hand and grabbed her pussy with the other, rubbing them both together in a soft gentle motion. She was getting carried away and before she knew it started to have a wild orgasm as her body started to shake. She started to moan really loud. After she reached her climax she was still horny and quickly got dressed and ran to the car but as she walked outside the boys weren't there.

"Where could they be?" she wondered to herself as she returned inside.

Just then she heard noises coming from the back room so she went to see.

The door was slightly open so she peeked in to see what the commotion was. Right there before her eyes were Mike and Jake pleasuring each other. She wondered to herself if they heard her in the shower and got excited or if they were just too drunk to realize what was going on. Before she made them aware of her presence she stood there watching and all she could see was the two of them kissing each other ever so passionately as if they really meant it.

She could see they were both getting pretty nice erections as they sat there on the couch, naked as the day they were born.

Just then Mike started to slowly kiss Jake ever so lightly, working his way down to his nice big erection. He slowly grabbed Jake's cock between his hand and started to stroke it as he moved lower to suck on Jake's balls. This started to make Amanda all wet again. She put her hand down inside her pants fondling her pussy as she watched Jake get his first blow job from a guy or was it his first?

Either way, it did not matter. Amanda was really enjoying what she was seeing and she started to rub her wet pussy harder. She must have moaned as the boys both heard her and stopped what they were doing.

Amanda walked in with her panties to her ankles and said, "Don't let my presence stop what you were doing."

They didn't and continued to kiss each other ever so lightly.

Amanda then pulled up a chair and watched while playing with her wet pussy. After a few minutes of the boys kissing, Jake decided to repay Mike the favor and got down on his knees taking Mike's cock, which happened to be a tad bigger than his own. Standing at 8.5, and very thick Jake grabbed it and slowly started to suck, taking the head in ever so gently before shoving the whole cock into his mouth deep-throating it all the way down to his balls.

As Mike sat there moaning, Amanda started rubbing her pussy faster until she had another orgasm, which kept her in the mood. She couldn't take the pressure of seeing Jake suck on Mike's cock! Dropping to her knee's she inched over sucking on Jake's neglected cock. His cock was only 7 inches but it was still very suckable! As she started to suck Jake off she could hear them moan really loud. She noticed as fast as she was sucking Jake, he was sucking Mike just as fast if not faster! She could tell they were both getting close to orgasm.

Suddenly Mike forced Jake to quit sucking his cock saying he wanted to fuck him up the ass instead. Mike went and got some lubricant and rubbed it all over his cock and the inside of Jake's ass. Mike started to slowly fuck Jake up the ass as Amanda continued to suck on Jake's cock. Jake's body started to shake as did Mike's. All you heard was Jake saying he was gonna cum but before he did Amanda said she wanted him to fuck her in her pussy.

Without hesitation Jake got on top of her and slid his cock deep inside her quivering pussy. Without a care in the world he fucked her hard as she kept saying, "Fuck me Jake. Fuck me hard!"

He started pumping faster into Amanda as Mike started pumping faster into Jake! All three shook violently, moaning loudly as Jake came inside Amanda's Pussy Mike was cumming in Jake's tight ass.

The three collapsed to the floor in a heap of spent flesh.

What happens next is still to come.