Threesome Fun for Mature Wife Carol

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJGlasgow
TJGlasgow
16 Followers

This seemed to turn him on and with a moan he tensed and shot his load into her.

Once again she went off to the loo to tidy up while we had a drink and while they said how fantastic she was and how fantastically well she could use her magnificent body, I said I had had the fantasy of having a go to make her 'airtight' with a cock in each hole. I suggested initially they could choose which hole they wanted while I took her anally and then we could change places.

When she was having her drink I put it to her that we all wanted to be on her at the same time. She smiled and said that she had thought it only a matter of time before one of us wanted her ass so she had lubed up but could we please take it gently.

I don't think gentle was on any of our minds as Alex lay down on the bed to let Carole mount him, Mike fed her mouth his cock and I parted her hips to enter the head of my cock in her rosebud.

It was an unbelievable sight and the stuff of fantast to see her big mature body willingly accept three cocks at the same time. It was also really exciting as I thrust into her bowels to feel Alex's cock thrusting into her pussy through the thin wall between her vagina and ass. I have to say that once I felt her start to climax I ejaculated deep into her bowels and was quite spent as I dismounted.

As I sat recovering it was exciting to see Mike part her big creamy buttocks and push his cock deep into her anus. With two young guys with hard cocks the action got more frenetic and after about five minutes Carole climaxed again noisily and I saw Mike's hips tense and I knew he was pumping his cum deep in her bowels.

There was little respite for her ass as Alex kissed her before wriggling out from under her to mount her ass. There was little ceremony about how he mounted her and I heard him gasp as he rammed the full length of his 9" deep into her bowels reaching areas that hadn't been penetrated before. While Mike and I had ridden her ass hard, Alex was even more vigorous and although she is a fairly substantial woman she bounced on the bed like a rag doll as he really buggered her. He later admitted that his girl friend didn't do anal and it was like a dream come true when he saw Carole's fantastic big ass and realised he was going to have it. Mike also admitted later his wife was slim, didn't really like anal and he had dreamed of buggering a big assed full bodied woman.

Certainly Alex was really up for her ass as he buggered her hard for nearly fifteen minutes and climaxed twice in her without dismounting and as this appeared to really turn Mike on he was quickly on her when Alex dismounted and once again he gave her a good buggering.

When he finished I think they might have been up for more but Carole called time as it was nearly 4.30 and she said she felt her ass had been destroyed by too much cock.

Both guys kissed and fondled her and told her how fantastic she was and how brilliant the night had been and extracted a promise from us to let them take us for dinner that night . Carole gave them her mobile number.

I couldn't believe how sluttish she looked with her hair and face covered in spunk, her nylons laddered and the smell of cum on her breath and as we lay in bed kissing and cuddling, I said it had been a fantastic night but I was interested to see how she felt about it. She smiled and said it had been an experience and she had never had so many really strong climaxes before and it was really flattering to see how much the two young guys wanted her. She said it was an interesting to be able to say she had been 'roasted' and made 'airt tight' but her ass had taken some punishment - most of it hadn't been unpleasant but Alex was very long and very rough. She quite liked her ass being made love to, being buggered wasn't quite so enjoyable. I suggested I put on some salve and when she turned on to her belly and I parted her hips I was surprised and not a little turned on to find her anus open and gaping from the hard stretching it had got and seeping a mix of three guys cum.

I was able to comfortably put three salve covered fingers into her without stretching her. She wriggled against them saying "Oh, that's really good." And lust got the better of me and I gently mounted her and made slow gentle love to her ass. As I rode her ass her fingers were busy at her clit and soon after I deposited my ejaculate in her she had her final climax of the night.

The next morning I think both of us felt slightly strange. Her that she for the first time had not only willingly taken not one but two strange cocks but had also willingly and wantonly taken them in all of her three orifices. Me that I had let my mature wife be used as a sex toy by two young guys.

When I asked her had she had fun she smiled and said that overall she had enjoyed the experience and taking our sexy fun to a new level and certainly she felt a lot more confident about her body and wearing clothes to show it off. When I asked her did she fancy doing it again she said certainly once more on this trip, as this had been the purpose of the trip, but after that it was up to me.

I told her I had a fantastic time and was really enjoying seeing her really blossom as a beautiful sexually confidant woman. I suggested we have breakfast in the room but jokingly suggested she flash the waiter. I was pleasantly surprised when she agreed and she quite confidently sat up in bed showing off her big nude breasts as he brought the tray in.

We decided to have a relaxing day visiting the museums and Carole seemed a bit disappointed when Mike rang to call off dinner with them in Leith, because Alex had had to go to Glasgow and he had some early evening family commitments. But said he could meet us for a bite to eat later in Edinburgh. She said she would call him back.

She was disappointed but said she would rather like to see Mike again and so I suggested that she call him back to arrange to meet a bit later for supper, wear something sexy and that we would go into Edinburgh, and show her off round some of the bars in the Old Town before meeting Mike. I suggested that she wear her very short, tight and slightly transparent leopard skin skirt. She smiled and said "So you think the very slutty look!"

If we are staying in Leith we normally go into Edinburgh by bus during the day and cab at night but I was really enjoying her showing her assets off in public and thought I would see if she was up for showing her outfit off in the bus and I was delighted when she said she was OK with it.

Although she had the jacket fastened to cover her very much on display breasts , her big mature ass and ripe thighs in the very, short tight skirt got some admiring looks from young guys in the bus queue and when the bus came I suggested we go to the upper deck. I noted that a couple of the young guys had the same Idea as me - to look up the short skirt at her creamy thighs and ass cheeks above her lace topped stockings! I saw both of them check her out when they passed us to get seats behind us.

We visited quite a few pubs on our way up high street to the Italian restaurant Mike had suggested . By this time a few G&Ts had made her a lot more confident in showing off her body and I was both turned on and delighted to see her remove the scarf entirely to enter the restaurant. Mike was waiting for us at the bar looking very handsome in a dark navy suit with white shirt and welcomed us warmly. As he kissed Carole I hear him whisper "Your breasts are absolutely fabulous - you look really, really good."

He said he had booked a quite private table on the upper floor and as he ushered Carole up the stairs in front of us we shared a smile as we had a great view up the short skirt of her creamy thighs and buttocks above her lacy stocking tops.

He said this was a restaurant he often took clients too as the food was excellent. Carole loves Italian food and Italian wine and the food, wine and company was excellent with Mike paying her a lot of compliments on how she looked this night and her performance the previous night. He admitted it had been one of the most exciting nights of his life and Alex too had been devastated to miss another night. He said that Alex had suggested us all meeting up in London for some fun when his girlfriend, an air hostess, was away.

When Carole asked him what he had found exciting he said firstly her showing off her breasts and flashing her pussy and thighs at them. He said they had both noticed her come into the bar and thought she had a terrific figure and was really sexily dressed but couldn't believe how confident she was when she sat opposite them. Both of them, having slim ladies, had really thought her big curvaceous rear was absolutely superb. And he said the sex was even better than he had imagined and he looked her straight in the eye and said "You don't only have a fabulous curvaceous body but you know how to use it."

He admitted that while he and Alex had double teamed a girl while at college, it had been oral and pussy and he never had a session like that we'd had the previous night with a beautiful mature and very willing woman with all her orifices open and available. He said there wasn't anything she wasn't brilliant at - she gave great head, her big pussy was unbelievable, it was fantastic dping her and taking her anally was a dream come true. He said "You guys gave me the best night of sex in my life."

The wine and drink flowed and we were all quite merry and Carole seemed slightly drunk when at 10.30 I suggested that we should maybe go to another bar further down the street for a night cap. But in reality I thought she was 'relaxed' enough that we should be able to find a discreet enough wynd in which to fuck her. About four alleys down on the left there was one leading to lawyers premises which had a kink in it so that we would be largely out of site of the street. When we pulled her into the wynd she knew what we wanted and appeared really up for it. As we kissed and groped her hands were busy at between our legs at our cocks and she didn't mind us pulling her tits out of her top to have them exposed and dangling or when I pushed her skirt up round her waist I exposed her thighs and ripe cunt covered just by a small black gstring.. She moaned as Mike and I kissed her alternatively and as he shoved a couple of fingers up her big wet cunt to finger fuck her I groped her tits and ass. She responded readily to our rather rough handling, we managed to get her in a position where he could spread her ripe thighs and get his cock into her and start to buck her.

In spite of the drink I had consumed my cock hardened as she lay back against the wall moaning how good it was and he giving her it hard almost lifting her off the ground with his thrusts. He obviously had been really up for it as he soon shot his load and dismounted from her. By this stage sheer lust got the better of me and turning her round with her hands against the wall bracing herself I rather unceremoniously pushed the short skirt up to her waist to expose her big creamy jutting mature buttocks with the deep crevice between them perfectly framed by her black suspender belt and black g string.. Parting her hips I rather roughly tried to put my, by this stage rock hard cock up her ass. Her ass is fairly tight as it hasn't been over used and with no lube on it was hard to penetrate the head of my cock into her. She moaned "I'd love it up my ass but use the lube in my bag."

We broke off while she got the lube before she pulled off her g string and re -positioning herself against the wall with her ass in the air. After working some lube into her anus with my fingers I parted the big smooth cool hips and eased my cock into her tight sphincter. With one hand groping her dangling tits and the other her big buttocks I plunged my cock into her bowels again and again and after riding her hard for about 5 or six minutes I once again flooded her bowels with cum.

This turned Mike on and he soon followed me by giving her a good hard buggering.

When she re-arranged her clothing she kissed both of us and said "Now that I have serviced both of you can we go back to the hotel if you want to continue this. Mike obviously sated cried off saying he needed to get back home but pressed us again to visit Alex and he in London. Carole kissed him and pressed her g string into his hand as a momento of our adventure.

But the fact that this woman had demonstrated that she was up for most things made me feel dangerously lustful and I said "I want to show you off a bit more and maybe we will get you fucked by a couple more guys."

The alcohol had taken effect now and I really did feel quite dangerously decadent as I took this big sexy mature woman with her tits and thighs on display and spunk running out of her pussy and ass hole into a crowded pub where I thought we might pick up someone else to give her more cock.

When we went into the pub I spotted a table in a corner alcove where there were two young guys sitting. I asked them were the seats taken and they smiled and said no. And I saw their eyes go to her tits and thighs as she sat down,

When she got up to go to the loo I saw them take in the bum skimming skirt and they both said what a lucky guy I was to have managed to pull such a sexy woman. When she came back I said the guys thought she was really sexy and Carole by this stage really quite under the influence said she thought they were sexy too. I think if I had put it to them to come back with us she would have been up for it, But Carole appeared a lot drunker than I had thought and as their language got coarser and when I went to the loo I came back to find Carol sort of wrestling with one who had his hand up her skirt and I decided to call time on it suggesting we might meet up the following night. When Carole told me that as soon as I went to loo both guys had tried to kiss and grope her quite roughly I knew I had made the right decision and realised that exhibitionism could get out of hand.

I managed to get a very drunk Carole to the taxi rank and back to the hotel where I once again took her ass to complete to memorable and life defining nights. I now had a very hot slut wife.

TJGlasgow
TJGlasgow
16 Followers
12