Threesome Gym

Story Info
A stranger joins a couple in the hotel fitness centre.
2.1k words
4.32
64.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's what they call 'a slow gym day,' when there are very few people using its facilities.

My husband, John, and I had decided we'd use the hotel's fitness centre as it was raining outdoors and we don't do shopping in the rain. He was using the rowing machine and I was doing some weights after my time on the treadmill. As I started to push a slightly heavier bar than I started out with, I heard this soft voice from above asking if I needed any 'spotting' (that's the expression for standing by in case one of the weights fall). The owner of the voice above me looked very nice. I duly thanked her and finished my set. As I sat-up, I noticed just how lovely she was; firm body under a warm, smiley face which was over a t-shirt bearing the name Amy, discreetly, at the side of her netball team.

She helped me with my next set and, as I wobbled just bit with the heavier weights, her hand steadied me and touched mine. That touch, though brief, was unforgettable. It was somehow soft yet firm and I knew I wanted it to happen, which set in train all that was to follow.

Just then, John called across and said he's going for a swim (in the fitness club pool) and I surprised myself my suggesting we join him. I can't think what prompted me other than some instinct beyond my knowing. What was even more amazing was that she readily agreed.

They two of us went off to the changing room where we showered and got our bathers on. I tried not looking at her, at least not obviously, as we towelled off - but I did make a mental inventory - her luscious breasts and perfect legs – although I really wasn't looking!

We joined John in the pool. He was doing his usual, seemingly simple, steady crawl which the powered him so quickly him from one end to the other.

Amy seemed to have a similar style, which is one I envy. Mine seems so much more effortful.

The spa bath which adjoins the pool was now empty and I hopped in, and was joined some moments later by Amy and then John who immediately struck up a conversation with her. He got to know what her sports preferences, what work she did, etc but in that almost teasing way of his that seems to so engage some women. Watching them spinning off each other was exiting, if just a little threatening and I was beginning to feel a little left out.

I asked John, who was seated opposite me in the small spa, to massage my foot; which I duly then thrust into his lap. He obliged and gave my ankle a fabulous rub whilst continuing his banter with Amy. I moved my foot more into his crotch as though teasing him to prove he could avoid getting aroused. From what my foot sensed, he wasn't even going to bother trying. I looked at Amy, who had no idea as to what was happening under the bubbles, and suggested she let John massage her foot also. She didn't seem to need any further encouragement.

If I'd assumed Amy would demure as soon as her foot registered John's arousal, I was wrong. She kept it very firmly in place alongside mine as we both toed John's burgeoning manhood. The two of us exchanged naughty smiles as she and I checked the other was OK with what was happening. In fact we now seemed to be seated almost next to each other opposite John and I felt her hand accidentally (?) brush against my thigh. That the 'brush' was repeated and her hand was not removed on the second occasion filled me with excitement and no little apprehension. My hand did likewise whilst I sensed her feeling my thigh quite purposefully. This was a prelude to something much more intimate - as though we were both checking it was OK to proceed. Given that this woman was toeing my husband's cock it seemed a bit ridiculous that we were being so very sensitive about touching each other.

This latter notion emboldened me to put my hand firmly on her pudenda, admittedly on the outside of her shorts, but she could be in no doubt what I was doing. She didn't move away and I continued moving my hand and my fingers on her until I sensed the crack that would give access to so much more of her. She gasped, her eyes now closed, and her hand moved to me in the same way. Both our legs on John now seemed to stretch and push more firmly against his hard cock. We knew what we were doing to him and each other.

The feelings were so intense. This was a totally new experience for me, touching another woman's clit (albeit through her shorts) whilst she and I were arousing a man, my husband! I just loved her hips moving to my touch and I loved my arousal at her fingers doing likewise to me. I knew we all wanted this to go further but the club's spa was not the place, since it was likely to be invaded at any moment. I whispered the suggestion we all go back to our suite which was a couple of floors down. We could shower there because it had a bathroom big enough for a football team.

She and I quickly dried off and gathered our belongings. We didn't talk for fear of interrupting what we were doing and somehow breaking the spell. We took the stairs down to our floor lest waiting for the elevator or any other inactivity gave us an excuse to change our minds about what was likely to now happen.

John was already unlocking our door as we approached along the corridor. We threw our bags on the floor and John had the shower going. As I said, the shower was enormous and could comfortably accommodate the three of us with its jests on high bathing us in the warm water. We all three were stripped off and let the water play over us, as though innocents in the school showers.

I made the first move in taking one of the large complimentary sponges and soaping it into a lather which I gave to Amy before soaping up another for myself. "Why don't you wash his back whilst I do the front?" I suggested. She needed no second asking. I washed his chest, the hairs matted by the soap, I washed his broad shoulders and his flat hard stomach and my hand took hold of the hardest erection I've ever known him have. I looked into his eyes and saw a kindness and affection for me as though we knew we were sharing something truly special.

Amy must have been pressing her body against his back, because he was pushed forward slightly towards me. An intense sensation the flowed through me, knowing that her breasts and pudenda were pressed against his flesh It is somewhat hard to describe the feeling other that to say it was one of the most sexually arousing ones I had ever known. It was about to be exceeded.

I asked John if he could feel Amy against his back. "You know I can, from what you can feel by just holding me as you are and I just got harder." Amy came around to the side of him to get a look at what was happening and her hand joined mine on him. His hand went down to her soapy pubes and I could see his finger move into her crack and she shuddered with pleasure as he made contact with her clit. His other hand had been on my breasts but was now searching out my crack also and, within seconds, he was fingering both of us whilst we massaged his soapy cock and balls.

"I don't want the taste of any of our juices diluted by the water," he said. "Let's get onto the bed." We hurriedly towelled off and lay on the bed with John between us and continued where we'd left off when the shower.

I looked across to watch his fingers on and in her. I wanted to see everything - her hand on him and his response. I could see a bead of pre-cum on the top of his cock and I touched it with my fingertip before taking it to my mouth and licking it with Amy looking on. I took another sample and gave my her my fingertip with his pre-cum to taste. She obliged – with her eyes looking directly into mine as if to say "I'm tasting your husband and I like it." As I squeezed his erection, she gathered some more of his pre-cum on her finger and offered it to me. I sampled his juice off another woman's finger and was excited to be doing so.

I went down and licked the head of him and she joined me. I didn't want him to cum just yet so I laid her down and kissed her, tasting John on her mouth a she did on mine. Our hands now explored each others bodies – ignoring John for now. He was behind me brushing his hard-on against my butt, but I was wrapped up in the sensations of Amy's body. My fingers were inside her, covered in her juices – as hers were in mine. I licked her wetness off my fingers and kissed her mouth with the taste. She did likewise.

"There's something I've always wanted to do," I said. With this, I arranged the two of them so that John was just behind Amy who was half on her side with her right leg over his hips. His cock was up against her butt and I moved down so that my mouth was at a level where I could taste her juices directly. Hungrily, I enjoyed the fragrance and flavor of her moisture and at the same time was touching John's tight balls. Its hardly surprising she was becoming ever more excited, especially with John's cock pressed hard against her lower back and butt. She moved my legs around so that she could enjoy me with her mouth likewise. Electricity seemed to shoot through me as her tongue made contact with my clit and then pushed its way into me, savoring my cum.

The increasing sounds of her intense pleasure built with her approaching orgasm; unstoppable. The trouble was, her excitement sent me over the top also and we were both wracked with the explosions of our climaxes.

Eventually, as my orgasm slowly subsided, I moved her hips out of the way so I could take hold of John's cock. Alternately stroking and sucking his wonderfully hard shaft I moved it to her soaking wet labia and then into her. She gasped. She was still coming and I wanted him to fill her. I moved his cock more fully into her and she gave a cry of gleeful pleasure. Here was I, holding my husbands cock which I was putting into another woman and I was enjoying doing so – intensely.

She was now contracting around his cock and her juices were glistening on him. Selfishly, I took him out of her and licked her juices off of him and put him wholly in my mouth before obeying her calls pleading for me to put him back inside her. John was now ready to explode also and I wanted to be holding him as he came. I gently held his tight balls. I could feel he was going to cum and, as he exploded into her, my hand could feel his juices pulse through his cock. My mouth pressed against the underside of him so that my lips could feel his throbbing also. His thrusting pushed his own cum down his shaft, adding to the juices already glistening on him and which I just, naturally, had to taste.

Amy, now finished climaxing, lifted herself up on her elbow to watch what was happening and admire the sight of his cum covered cock going into to her. Her hand reached down to hold him as he went in and out of her. Her fingers touched the moisture of John's and her cum on my mouth. "Please kiss me!", she pleaded. But I had something to do first. As she watched intently, I took his cock out of her and, squeezing the last drop of cum out of him, I pointedly licked it and then sucked him dry. Obeying her earlier demand, I then kissed her. She clearly enjoyed all there was to taste on and in my mouth, a pleasure I shared also.

Amazing, what benefits can come from visiting a gym instead of going shopping!