Threesome on Jeep Safari

Story Info
Two girls and one guy have sex in the Spanish mountains.
2.7k words
3.51
12.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi folks. My name is Joe Cockburn. I live in Benalmadena, a holiday resort at the Costa del Sol in Spain. I am the local rep for Thomas Crook. I love my job. It gives me the opportunity to meet gorgeous young women. Many of them want more from their holidays than just a dark tan! Let me tell you what happened last weekend, on my free Saturday.

It is early afternoon. I am relaxing, whilst drinking a cold beer outside a small pub. Two handsome girls in very short skirts walk past. I cannot take my eyes off their long tanned legs. A little later they return. They come and sit at a table next to me. We start chatting straight away. I make a compliment about their outfits. They call themselves Tara and Kirsty. Both are nurses from North London. We have a pleasant conversation. I am surprised how open they are about their private life. They are both divorced. Their former husbands were workaholics. Married life was boring for them. I ask if they are in a relationship now.

Tara is quick to answer. "No, we love partying together. We are sex kittens. Usually we end up with a young lad who has never experienced a threesome. Every man dreams of sex with two girls. We can make that happen. It gives us satisfaction when a fit lad tells us that he has the best night of his life with us!"

Waaw, I see an opportunity coming up! "Would you like to go for a ride in the mountains?" I ask.

"Oh yes, we love that, take us on a jeep safari, please," Kirsty replies.

The girls join me in my 4x4. Kirsty sits next to me. Her long legs are beautifully tanned. In my mirror I have a good view of Tara's big knockers. They almost pop out of her blouse. We drive to the mountains north of Marbella. The terrain is rough and we enjoy the scenery. My 4-wheel drive brings us to remote places. I stop in the middle of nowhere to have a look at the map. I show the girls that they would have to walk ten miles to the nearest main road. This is my chance.

I tease them, "If you do me a favour, I shall bring you home, otherwise ... I am leaving you behind!" The girls are not at all surprised. They already sense what I have in mind.

Tara starts rubbing her body against mine. Her hand moves slowly towards my crotch. "Aah...," she whispers, "now we know what part of your body wants our favour!"

Meanwhile Kirsty helps to open the zip of my trousers. "Waaw, that is a big one," she says when my stiff pole pops out. They both kneel down and start sucking my manhood. They take it in turn. I beg them to stop regularly because I don't want to cum too early. I have learned that I can have multiple orgasms if I slowly build up the pressure.

The girls get really excited. "Can I feel that big cock deep inside my pussy?" Tara asks.

Which guy could resist such a request? "Of course you can, darling," I reply. I sit on the ground, leaning against a wheel of the jeep. Tara sets herself down on me like a cowgirl. She pushes my stiff pole slowly into her vagina. She is so hot that I can easily cum in seconds. But I want to wait as long as possible. I want to enjoy that warm feeling and build up towards a massive eruption. Meanwhile, Kirsty plays with herself. My cock gets bigger and harder. I can feel that it touches something deep inside Tara's vagina. It does not take long before she has her first orgasm. Juices run down over my aching balls. I have to concentrate. I try to think of something nasty to postpone my orgasm. I have an ugly aunt. I just imagine her sitting on my cock. That helps to hold back longer.

Tara clearly wants me to shoot my first hot load deep into her pussy. She make vigorous moves up and down to make me cum. Then Kirsty shouts, "Hey stallion, shoot your load now". Tara screams louder. She enjoys another orgasm. Her pussy is very hot and soaking wet. I am about to explode. I cannot hold it any longer.

"Oooh ..., here it comes!" I groan. I try to hold back but I have reached the point of no return. I have to surrender. The strong pulsations of my orgasm have started. Hot stuff gets pumped deep into Tara's burning vagina. Kirsty gently squeezes my nuts in the rhythm of the pulsations. She wants to drain my balls. They are fully loaded because I have not ejaculated for over a week!

"Get up, Tara, and turn around quickly," I command. I gently slip my wet pole into Tara's ass. She doesn't resist. "Aaah, that feels great," I whisper. I move slowly in and out to keep my cock erect. Tara bends over to suck Kirsty's nipples while she plays with herself.

"Fuck me, fuck me harder," Tara shouts. I pull my rod back slowly and then I ram it deep into her ass with brute force. I smash my balls against her pussy. I can ride her for much longer now because I have had my first orgasm. It takes more time to reach the point of no return. The longer I can hold back, the more intense my second orgasm is going to be. A later orgasm always feels better than the first one. I watch Kirsty play with herself. Her beautiful tits drive me crazy. After about ten minutes I can no longer postpone an eruption. I suddenly stop moving. Tara knows that I am close.

"Yeah, cum in me now, I want to feel your hot stuff," she begs me. I wait as long as possible, but then ...

"Here it comes," I murmur. I slowly pump my second warm load into Tara's ass. She screams as a sign that she has yet another orgasm. It feels fantastic when you both have an orgasm together.

I am slightly exhausted after that long ride. We take a rest. I open the icebox and offer the girls a refreshing drink. They are surprised that my cock does not lose its stiffness. "You are a fit lad after two ejaculations," Kirsty remarks. They don't know that I have taken a blue pill before we left Benalmadena! That keeps me hard for many hours.

Tara continues the conversation, "I wonder if there are any more juices left in your balls. My ex-husband could only manage two ejaculations in one night."

"Mine usually fell asleep after his first orgasm," Kirsty added. "Can you really cum 3 times in one hour? You must be a superstud!"

I usually have no problem with three, or even four orgasms. But I spread them out over a whole night when I am with a girl that is up for it. So, three times within an hour is a bit of a challenge. But I want to give it a try. "Kirsty, come here and spread your legs," I demand. I kneel down to kiss her pussy. It is soaking wet. Her juices taste so sweet. It makes me incredibly horny. I move my tongue up and down her pussylips. She shakes her body when I suck her clitty. A wave of hot liquid erupts from her vagina.

"Please, Joe, put your big cock deep inside my pussy," Kirsty begs me. My balls are aching as they are gathering fresh fluids. My cock is rock-hard again and ready for action.

"Now, Kirsty, lean backwards against the jeep," I ask. I rub my stiff pole gently against her wet pussy.

"Aaah, push it in, you potent stallion!" Kirsty begs me. I slowly drive my long rod deep into her vagina. It feels different from Tara's pussy. Her's is much tighter. Even after two ejaculations I soon feel the urge to cum again. I would love to squirt my stuff deep into Kirsty's tight vagina. But then she asks me not to cum inside her.

"Let me give you a blowjob," she says. "Or do you like both of us to suck your lollypop?" Of course, I do not object.

In turn they suck my stiff pole. It feels fantastic when two girls fight for your manhood. After a while, Kirsty starts rubbing my cockhead violently with her burning tongue. No man can resist such movement. Even after two cumshots the urge is coming back quickly. Unfortunately I have to surrender too early.

"Get ready, I am going to cum again," I shout. Kirsty puts her lips around the tip of my cock. With her tongue she rubs the frenulum, the most sensitive part of the cockhead. Tara stands up quickly and kisses me on my lips. She pushes her tongue deep into my mouth. I almost pass out. The feeling is sensational. One girl is kissing me passionately whilst the other girl sucks my dick. What more does a man want? I call that heaven on earth!

It is time to let go. I feel a warm glow emerging through my cock. Kirsty grabs my balls and gently squeezes them. She is a true blowjob expert. I keep pumping my load into her hot mouth. Meanwhile, Tara kisses me and sucks on my tongue. I see flashes in my eyes. The pulsations of my orgasm don't seem to stop. But they finally do, unfortunately!

"That was three cumshots just within the hour," Tara reminds me, "you could be a pornstar!" I admit that the idea has crossed my mind. That must be the most admired male profession in the world. As a porn actor you have intercourse with hundreds of beautiful girls and ... you even get paid for it!

"Would I qualify as a pornstar?" I ask the girls.

"We could give you a last examination to prove it," Kirsty replies. "If you can show us another cumshot in the next 15 minutes, then you pass our porn exam with honours." I am not sure if I can manage another orgasm in 15 minutes but I am eager to try.

"Turn around girls and lean forward on the jeep," I demand. The view of those long legs and rounded bottoms arouses me. What is more beautiful than the body of a young slim and tall woman? Yes, the bodies of two such creatures!

My cock has lost its stiffness but it quickly gets hard again. I kneel down and kiss Kirsty's pussy. With my other hand I play with Tara. I push two fingers into her vagina and rub her clitty with my thumb. She responds by pushing back against my hand. Another orgasm is coming for Tara. I feel hot juices flow over my fingers. I also want Kirsty to have another orgasm. Her clitty is swollen and she is already close. I push my nose into her pussy and rub her clitty with my tongue. She moans. That is a clear sign that she enjoys it. I take her stiff clit between my lips and suck it gently.

"Oooh, yes, you make me come!" Kirsty screams. I love that. I get excited when I can bring a girl to an orgasm. Hot juices run over my face. I lick it up and swallow as much as I can. It drives me crazy. My cock is rock-hard again after this intermezzo. The blue pill works miracles! I could go on all night! However, I first have to complete the challenge. I must cum in the next five minutes to meet the porn exam deadline! I could shoot my load right now, but I want to enjoy riding those hot beauties again. I rub my cock against Kirsty's wet pussy. I gently penetrate her. Gradually I push deeper and I move faster. My low-hanging balls smash against her clitty. I recall how I gave another girl a screaming orgasm some months ago. Let me tell you what happened, before I continue my safari story.

That girl had asked me specifically to have sex in doggystyle. I later found out why she wanted that. After she had sucked my cock for a while she turned around and leaned forward on a chair. "Take me, take me like a doggy," she said, "put your rod deep in my wet pussy." I did not hesitate and followed her orders. I gently rubbed my stiff member between the lips of her pussy. Slowly I entered her vagina. It was burning hot. "Come on, potent stallion, ride me, ride me hard," she begged me. "Make me cum, make me squirt by smashing your balls against my clitty," she continued.

I love it when I can make a girl squirt during her orgasm. It has something erotic for me. So, I followed orders and started riding like a German Shepherd dog. My low-hanging scrotum was swinging back and forth violently. With every forward move I could feel my big balls smashing against her body. Such doggystyle position is apparently ideal for some women. You can hit their most sensitive part, the clitoris, during intercourse. For this girl it meant that she had an orgasm that lasted several minutes. I could feel hot fluids squirting from her pussy. That drove me to the point of no return.

"Give it to me, baby, I want you to cum now," she begged me. I grabbed her firm boobs and pushed my stiff pole as deep as possible into her soaking vagina. My balls started contracting and I felt a warm glow coming up. Then the pumping started. It did not seem to end. The pulsations felt strong. I would have shot several metres away if I had cum outside her body. This was the best orgasm that I had for a long time. I wonder if it would feel the same with Kirsty this time? Let us continue the story of the jeep safari.

I can cum any moment now. But then Tara begs me: "Please, also ride my pussy!" I don't want to disappoint her. I pull away from Kirsty and give my hard rod to Tara. I have to hurry up because the challenge deadline is approaching. I ride deep and fast. I would love to pump my remaining sperm into her burning vagina! But I cannot cum inside her. I have to prove that I am ejaculating. That is how male pornstars are paid in the business. They get paid per cumshot. That is why it is also called the moneyshot. So, therefore, the girls want to see me spouting. What would be a better way to show a cumshot than giving the girls a facial?

"Quickly girls, turn around and kneel down," I shout. They respond immediately. What a wonderful sight I have in front of me. Two gorgeous girls are on their knees, waiting to be sprayed with my cum. They even open their mouths to catch it! The view of their huge knockers is exciting and irresistible. I masturbate faster and faster.

"Come on stallion, show us what is left in those big balls!" Tara challenges me. I am very close now. One last jerk. I stop and wait to build up pressure. The point of no return has arrived. I aim my sniper gun at Kirsty's face. The first white jet goes right into her open mouth. I quickly aim at Tara's face. But the second shot does not reach very far. It drops on her big boobs. I try to reach her face with a third shot but there is no force left in my body. A few dropshots follow. My balls are completely empty after four orgasms!

"You made it just in time," Tara says, "you are our porn champion! Thanks for this fantastic experience."

After a very enjoyable afternoon, I drop the girls off at their hotel. I leave them my phone number, just in case they want more... next week! My balls will need a few days to recover.