Threesome on the Underground

Story Info
Threesome on a train.
848 words
4.2
83.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were going home on the evening rush hour underground train from Leicester Square to Morden. It was hot, overcrowded with people pressed up tight barely able to move.

I was penned against a glass partition by the door with Nirmala, my wife facing me. The train was slow and kept stopping, the lights flickering sometimes going off completely.

Nirmala is 35 dressed in short black pleated skirt and white blouse.

The train lurched causing the people behind to squash us and for her to press tight against me.

My hands were around her well rounded backside, feeling the outline of her panties through the skirt, knowing she wanted fucking as soon as we got home.

There was a balding white man pressed up behind her, he obviously felt my hands on her buttocks. Nirmala whispered, "he's got a hard on and is pressing it up between the cheeks of my bum", she encouraged him by pushing back and wriggling her bottom.

I felt the crotch of her knickers, it was indeed damp and not from sweat. I eased the panties to one side and inserted my middle finger in her cunt and masturbated her. No one else could see what we were up to, she rested her head on my shoulder.

He sensed what we were doing and slid the skirt above her bottom, fondled and massaged her arse cheeks. He looked at me and since there weren't any objections, slid down the yellow satin panties below her buttocks allowing him access to caress her naked buttocks.

I felt his finger probing for her pussy opening, I withdrew allowing him to replace mine with three of his. Nirmala's breathing became short and erratic holding onto me for support.

The train was still travelling at snail pace, when Nirmala whispered he's got his thing out.

She could feel his bare hairy cock on her unprotected bottom. I felt her pussy again and was stunned to feel another man's penis searching for my wife's cunt.

She drew in a deep intake of breath and looked at me in bewilderment and disbelief,

"he's inside me," she said. I should be annoyed but I was turned on by the fact another man was fucking my wife.

He whispered in her ear," are you protected darling, can I finish inside you, or do you want me to splash it on your fat buttocks?"

Nirmala said "not inside."

I couldn’t believe this was happening, here we were surrounded by people, and a stranger is asking my spouse if he can impregnate her.

He cupped her breasts inside the blouse, bit her neck, and tongued her ears.

Nirmala undid my zipper and released my aching cock.

Tiptoeing she managed to get my cock along with his into her cunt at the same time, this was something I knew she had always wanted but never in public.

We stayed connected for the rest of the journey barely moving, only gentle grinding of hips.

The train picked up speed and the vibration and motion masked our copulating.

Morden, the last stop was fast approaching as the train came out of the tunnel into daylight, we were still imbedded inside her the excitement of getting caught caused the sperm to rush up my shaft. I gripped her arse and flooded her with my seed.

Nirmala had to bite my neck in order to muffle her scream, as she had an intense orgasm.

I couldn't believe I was encouraging him to hurry up and finish as we neared the platform.

He still hadn't cum as the train doors were being opened.

He was rubbing his cock between Nim's wet cheeks his hands squashing her buttocks together.

The passengers started to get off when he let out a low grunt his face contorted, as he ejaculated spurting four or five times his hot sticky white cum making a mess over my wife's arse.

He quickly dried his cock on my wife's panties and uttered, "that was great darling better than reading the fucking evening paper," he picked up his bag and scuttled off.

There was now enough space and only a few seconds for others to see what's been happening. A few businessmen types sneaked a peek at her uncovered brown bottom coated with the white slimy mess.

She pulled up her panties, the material becoming soaked with sperm almost immediately, pushed down the skirt, and rearranged her bra, trying to look calm and ignoring the unwanted attention. The inside of her thighs wet and sticky making walking awkward.

We saw him at the bus stop outside, he pretended he didn’t see us and looked the other way.

As soon as we got home I ripped off the wet panties and fucked her from the back in the hallway, recalling the incident as we fucked,.

She told me his cock was not as long as mine but very thick and that she enjoyed it.

I called her my slut whore wife as I spurted her again.

Please let me know what you think or if you had similar experience.