Threesome Person

Story Info
Married couple's first FFM, from her perspective.
746 words
3.83
27.5k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why don't I fix us some drinks?" Nic said.

I was on our couch next to Ella, whom we'd matched with online. Nic was at the bar cart.

We talked it through in advance, first Nic and me, then the three of us. All by the book.

I'd always known Nic wanted a threesome. I wasn't interested, but his latest pitch won me over: "I don't want to fuck someone else. I want to fuck you with someone else."

Since it was his idea and I was the woman, I chose our third.

I'd wanted someone fat like me, to put me at ease. I didn't need my insecurities boiling up in flagrante.

Why I chose tall, narrow Ella, I couldn't say.

"I'll take a negroni," I said.

"I'll have what she's having," Ella said, maybe not realizing she was giving Nic fuck-me eyes.

Nic's eyebrows went up. Ella blushed and put her hand to her mouth. I laughed, mostly from nerves.

Like Nic and me, this was Ella's first threesome, and she and I were each other's first same-sex partner.

Okay, maybe not entirely by the book.

Nic poured bourbon for himself, then busied himself with the negronis.

I dreaded making the first move. But Ella seemed embarrassed, and I wanted to be a good host.

I leaned over and whispered, "I'd like to kiss you."

Just like that, we were making out. Her hand found my leg. I moved it up to my big, heavy boob, which she enthusiastically felt up. I took her by the waist and we moved closer.

She was a bold kisser--aggressive tongue, unshy about spit. It was new to me. (Nic was gentle by nature.) My nervousness evaporated. Kissing Ella turned me on.

We heard a gasp--Nic, taken by surprise when he turned around. We looked over at him and giggled childishly.

He had confided in me that he didn't know how he would feel when he saw me with someone else. Judging by his flustered expression, I think he took it well.

Gesturing with the drinks, he said, "Let's finish these quickly."

There was a brief comedy when we went to sit on the edge of the bed--Ella and I both went for the middle. At Ella's insistence, I sat between them.

Nic said, "Maybe you should pick up where you left off."

Ella and I resumed kissing without hesitation. She felt my boob again. She seemed to really enjoy it. I lifted my shirt so she could touch it through my bra.

I worried that Nic felt left out. As if on cue, he said, "This part's just for you two."

With each other's permission, Ella and I got topless. It felt naughty, in an I'll show you mine, you show me yours kind of way.

We laid on our sides and made out some more, our hands traveling each other's tits, bellies, and hips. Then Ella asked if it was okay to take the rest of my clothes off.

I glanced at Nic. He nodded.

Together, they slid my pants off, then my panties.

I laid on the center of the bed. Ella's mouth descended on mine; her hand continued its explorations of my now-bared breast. I touched hers in return, tiny martini glasses with pale nipples.

To Ella, Nic said, "You should lick Roberta's pussy."

"I would like that," Ella said.

"Me too," I said.

With Nic coaching her, I had my first orgasm by a woman's tongue.

When I came back to reality, I gave Nic a meaningful look, then we both looked at Ella. Again, she blushed.

"Anything," I said.

"I need dick," she said.

Nic got undressed, put a condom on, and mounted Ella.

Admittedly, I had been scared of this part.

But, watching them, it was just two people fucking. I even found myself enjoying it--Nic's heavy breathing, his intense focus. Ella's half-lidded eyes, her flushed skin.

She beckoned me to kiss her. She showed me where to put my hand to make her come, and she did.

I asked Nic to pull out. Ella and I watched as he finished himself, the tip of the condom bulging with semen.

As we'd all agreed in advance, Ella went home after.

Nic and I debriefed. He asked if I was okay, seeing him fuck someone else. I confessed I wasn't at first, but that I needed to see it in order to become a threesome person.

"Are you?" he asked me.

"Definitely."