Threesome Therapy Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I was awake and she was still nestled between us, in bed. Laura and I were spooning and I could feel my dick pressing into her back. Imagining pushing into her, while she was asleep, I knew she'd love waking up with me inside. An incredible fantasy, but I quickly realized there was no way that thing was going into that little hole. Even lubed, I wouldn't fit unless I could have propped up her leg and somehow spread her open. This mental exercise left me horny as hell, so I slipped back the covers to peek; I couldn't keep my hands off those tits. That morning, I woke her by taking turns on her puffy areolas. I traded one for the other, gently sucking and nibbling, before I felt her hands at the back of my head. Urging me to take more, I stretched my mouth over the tasty mound. When I bit softly, she quietly moaned, "That's it...love that, honey."

She turned and looked at Eric...sleeping soundly. Her hand trailed down over his belly and she amused herself by flipping his dick, back and forth, within her hand. It wasn't long before he was awake and she had stroked him to a rigid state.

She smiled, "Remember, you boys promised me a shower."

Already naked, we followed her into the bathroom.

"Look, I even got three sponges...one for each of us!

"A kneeler pad?"

Still with the sexy smile, "With you two, kneeling is unavoidable...and, I was hoping to use it a lot this weekend."

"Robbie, I think our little girl's ready for a threesome shower!"

"Fuck...guess so!"

And, that morning she did put that kneeler to use, spending much of her time on her knees and working back and forth, between us. Bottomless and wearing only a shirt, we slipped the tee over her head; exposing her firm, flawless, body...she was really breathtaking! I ran my hands over her body and through the rich, furry pubes. When I pushed my finger inside, she stroked my dick and moaned, "Mmmmmm...this's going to be fun!"

After she turned on the shower and got the temp right, the three of us stepped in. The hot water flowed from several heads scattered around the shower. She felt our sponges and hands caressing her body and, without hesitation, she started rubbing a sponge over the two of us. We all lathered the soap over each other, with Eric and myself, focused on Laura. As my sponge gently rubbed over her clit and Eric circled her tits with his, the overwhelming sensations caused her to quicken her breath. It wasn't long before they were working their way down, over my body, soaping my chest, stomach and cock. At first, it hung down low, centered over my balls. Under the watchful eyes of my two lovers, my movements caused it to sway and bounce against my thighs. With arousal, it quickly became swollen solid and vertical. Standing between us, in the steam, we gathered closer around Laura. Caressing and bathing her body, I watched her left hand hold back the tiny hood, while she used the other to rub tight circles. She started to breathe hard as the effect of stimulation, and caressing, took hold. She really loved having two attentive men like this...her fingers, busy working her clit, would press inside to momentarily satisfy the need for flesh...the flesh she needed for a tight, hungering pussy. Incredibly turned on, her body writhed from our hands, working the supple, muscled curves.

She eased her fingers out and the musky scent of her pussy brushed past my face. "Taste me, sweetie," Laura whispered. "Lick my fingers." I took her fingers eagerly between my lips, swirling my tongue over them, as they pumped slowly, in and out.

Eric's hands moved across her back in a slow, sensuous motion and down over her tight, little ass. Knowing exactly what I was thinking, he worked the tightness from her shoulders and grinned, through the steam. Water trickling over the firmness...collecting and running through her cleavage, those amazing breasts were calling my name. He knew it. They were breathtaking; I rubbed the sponge over the fleshy slopes, first over her nipples and then the underside of each breast. My lips craved her nipples...the rock-hard teats topped the puffy areola...I could feel my stiffened tongue flicking back and forth over those puffy fantasies. I found myself nursing each breast, while tweaking and rolling the other nipple. Unable to resist the bobbing, between my legs, I felt her hand grab and stroke over its length.

In that shower, Laura was ours and she'd do anything...she was a cock-slut...our cock-slut. Soap everywhere, we teased her. I ran my dick up and down through her pussy...and Eric had his sliding through her cheeks. As I pushed her knees aside, "Mmmmm...spread your legs, sweetie." The swollen tip parted her lips and pushed up into her pussy. She squealed with excitement, as I pushed as deep as I could and held it there. With her muscles tight around the shaft, I just held myself in the warmth and listened to her moans and praise. "God that dick...fuck...mmmmm...that cock...that cock's fucking perfect...please Rob, fuck me...please! Fuck me!"

She was cut short, when my lips met hers and muffled her voice. I withdrew, leaving just the tip, held tight in her lips. Meeting her moans and screams, I pumped deep into her belly. Over and over, feeding her pussy, I just kept pummeling at her needs. When I finally pulled out, she moaned and reached down, running her hands over the wet, glistening flesh...admiring...lusting.

His eyes followed her hand, up and down over the length. She took me into her mouth and cupped a hand under my balls. After a few seconds, she pulled off and pointed it in his direction. Saying nothing, he knew what he wanted and dropped to the floor, next to Laura. First, she guided the bulbous tip through his lips; then she moved behind and pleasured his ass, with her fingers. Leaning against the wall, I grew impatient and used my hand to push the throbbing cock deeper into his mouth. I shuddered and moaned as he pleasured me. "Mmmmm...show how much you love that dick...yessssss. Fuckkkk...Eric...that's good...like that...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...that's it...suck me...suck me...perfect...fuckin' perfect."

With a mischievous smile, she nudged him aside and took over. She took it between her lips and pushed them down over the shaft, pumping her face over me. "Shit, baby!" As she bobbed over my dick, "You're so fucking good with cock...fuck!"

Again with a big beautiful smile, "Mmmmm...I really love these cocks!" Her eyes twinkling with mischief, she grinned and stroked with her hand, long enough to say, "Whose blowjobs are better...mine or Eric's?" I was more than happy to play the game; there was something incredibly erotic about comparing blowjobs of a hot babe... and my equally hot boyfriend.

"Ummmmmm, I'd have to say you're both amazing...I think I need a few more before I can really decide." She just grinned and went back to sucking cock. Squealing and moaning, she alternated between the two of us, stroking one while sucking the other. With both dicks inches from her face, lust kept her stroking, licking and nibbling. Moving up and down each shaft, she savored every inch we had to offer. Her skills sent intense waves of pleasure through our bodies. While looking up into my eyes, she sucked aggressively, at his cock...in response, my dick throbbed harder. Pulling her head back to swirl her tongue over the tip, she lapped at the underside and pushed it deep...again, engulfing its length. His body on the edge of orgasm, Eric started to shudder and grab for the back of her head. Leaning into the wall for support, he threw his head back and let out a deep groan. He pulled out and grabbed himself to stroke through the orgasm; he came so hard, we could see his chest heave with each creamy pulse from his dick. Streams of cum blasted from his cock, landing over her lips and down over her tits.

"Yesssss! Yessss! Cover my tits...give me those pearls...make'm beautiful! Give it to me!" Thick, sticky jizz on her lips, she looked up over his beautiful, taut body and cleaned every drop within reach of her tongue. While he rubbed his dick all over her face, he was trying to recover...breathing heavy and pumping out the last of the orgasm. At this point, he inhaled deeply to catch his breath and smiled at both of us.

When she used her hands to rub cum and shower spray over her tits, I think my dick got even harder...fuck, those tits are smokin' hot.

I groaned, "Fuck you've got amazing tits!" I cupped them, moving my hands up and down, through the seed and water, trickling over her skin. We lock eyes and I sit her up on the bench...Eric re-adjusted the spray heads to move it off her face, while I pushed my dick into her cleavage and satisfied needs...squeezing my dick between her tits...and fondling her. The head poked her in the chin when I pumped up and down. She couldn't resist dropping her jaw to catch it; each time I thrusted upward, she caught the head in her lips.

Reaching between her legs, I gently caressed. I could feel the slippery wetness, when I dipped my fingers inside the heat. She moaned and quivered when I worked, back and forth, over her clit. Rhythmically rubbing circles over the bud, I dropped to my knees and pushed her legs apart. Water flowing over our bodies, I lick and plant soft kisses between her legs. I pressed my lips tight and pushed my tongue inside...it felt tight and furnace-hot! It was only seconds after that and I felt her hands running through my hair and pushing me into her pussy; she was rolling her hips and grinding into my face.

She moans, "Yesssssss...Sweetie, that's it...yesssss...eat my pussy...eat my clit...eat it...mmmmmmm...yessssss...yessssss...that's good...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh!"

Eric, grabs me from behind and starts pumping the hard flesh, "Here...sweetie, I'll take care of you." , While I worked her clit and Eric stroked, our moans filled the shower. He knew exactly what I needed; his fingers barely wrapping over the shaft, worked back and forth over the corona.

Her moans became wispy screams as she grew closer. "Suck me...uhhhh...uhhhh...mmmmmm...that's so fucking good...my pussy...my...pussy...eat meeeee...keep...it...up...yessssssss! Fuck! Fuck!" Grinding into my face even harder, I felt her hands and body tighten. Now, she was gasping and screaming, "Yessssss...suck it...suck...meeeee...ea...t...meeeeeee...eeeeat...meeeeee! Cummmmmming...god...cummmmmminnng...yesssssssss...cummmmmming!"

Between Eric's handjob and Laura's quivering release, I couldn't hold back...I was cumming! "Let me do it, buddy," I grabbed my dick and stood over top.

Laura was on her knees and ready, "Baby, give me that load...its breakfast!"

Targeting her big puffies, I started unloading over the gorgeous, perky flesh, glazing her with seed. Looking up at me, then at her cum-spattered breasts, she squealed and giggled. "That's soooo perfect...cover me, honey...that's it!"

As the last of it dribbled over her nipple, she wrapped her lips over me and sucked the tip. Glowing with both satisfaction and gratitude, "Thank you, baby...you make me feel soooooo fucking good...a perfect shower with my boys...doesn't get any better!" Rubbing her tits together, she moaned and smeared it around...there was a gorgeous, sticky sheen over her titties, when she finished. Licking her hands clean, "Mmmmmm...you both gave me some breakfast! Now, what would you like?"

Eric laughed, "We are hungry...I wonder why?"

"Now, let me wash my boys and I'll get you all fed." As she soaped me, Eric rubbed shampoo into her hair. She finished with my back but lingered over my ass, before moving around to the front. Still half erect, her attention was drawn to my cock; the plum-sized head merged with the thick shaft. I guess it was striking...she accepted her lust and her fascination won over; she lovingly rubbed a soapy sponge into the pubes and all along the shaft. After rinsing, I lovingly caressed her face, kissed her and whispered, "Thank you sweetie...you're perfect...you know that." She smiled.

I left the steamy shower and toweled myself dry, while she finished washing Eric.

Mission accomplished, the three of us got cleaned up and collapsed on the bed, with Laura in the middle, as usual. Our bodies pressed together, we talked about the future. She broke into tears, "I'm so happy right now...with you, Eric and Tim...but I'm sad too. With Tim in my life, now, this may be our last time together. Things are getting to the point where we're dating and I just can't be doing things like this, with you guys. I don't want you to become strangers...I want to keep you both in my life...you know."

"Lar, we do understand."

"I see that...it is sad, but you need to focused and all in with this guy. Honey, believe me...we're gonna miss these weekends, but you're considering a commitment...its wonderful...you're moving on." I grin, "You just never know, where life will take us...maybe Tim's really into foursomes?"

Eric adds, "And you can have all three of us!"

"Three guys! I know I could do it."

"Me too!"

"We got you covered, if he's into foursomes...let us know."

"Oh, I will, honey."

Eric, "Well, to lighten the mood, I'm getting one of those kneeler pads for my shower!"

"And I'm looking forward to that!"

"If I want more out of my boys...today, I need to get you all fed...lots of protein!"

During breakfast, we went on to talk more about things...Tim, the new boyfriend...sexuality...whether zinc was good for semen production... Our last weekend with Laura, Eric and I pounded her like two wild animals...whether it was pleasuring her or pleasuring us...it really didn't matter, it was fucking sweet!

*************************************************************************************************************

Though, that was our final threesome, we still see each other on occasion. We did actually give him a tool belt the last time we met up with them for dinner.

Tim was seriously puzzled, but I shared the story, minus the extracurricular fun. "A few months ago, we helped Laura with some home repair and she mistakenly told us that she thought tool belts were sexy on men. She's probably regretting that admission, but we did come to the conclusion that you, both, would be hot in a tool belts."

I smiled, "You should see Eric in one...fuck!"

He played right along and his blush turned to a big grin, "Sweetie, I'll have to wear it for you...maybe you could model it, too?"

Hot sex running through her head, she shook her head and smiled, "I'm all in, honey."

The three of us kept the conversation about work and what we were doing as couples...not ever mentioning our therapeutic weekends. Sometimes it is hard not to let something slip...but Eric and I know what Tim means to her...maybe she will tell him or maybe she already has. I think, if she had shared it, she would have mentioned it to Eric. Everybody has things in their past...and there wasn't anything wrong with what happened. It allowed her to move forward. Anyway, we just watch what we say, whenever we meet up; Eric and I run through conversation topics, just to be safe.

Memories are hard to box up sometimes, especially when they're so prominent or emotional! I still vividly remember the very last sexual encounter. It was a memorable finish to our weekends together...she was sitting on the kitchen counter and Eric was wanking. I creampied her with a massive cumshot. I still don't understand how that load was even possible, because it was probably the 4th or 5th, since we arrived on Friday. She had her legs spread wide and I rocked my hips forward; she was grinding herself into me...pushing hard to get every inch, deep into her hungry, aching pussy. We both pushed until we felt our pubes meet and the entire length was buried. Deep inside her body, it felt so fucking hot...and tight, she threw her head back and screamed "Mmmmmm...fuck! Yessssss! Yesssssss, that feels...soooooo...fucking good!"

While Eric jerked a load over the floor, we were crazy fucking and Laura was moaning out her needs. When her words were less coherent, but more urgent, I knew she was getting close. "Laura! Laura...feels so good...cum hard...cum for me...cum for me...that's my girl...that's my girl...fuck me...fuccckkkk me!"

When she felt cum splash into her pussy, she jerked her head back and focused on getting every drop. She milked me through her orgasm and screamed, "Fuck me...fuck meeeee...fuck meeeeeee harrrrd...fuck meeeee hardddddd...uhhhh...uhhhh...uhhhh...gimme that load...gimme all that load!" My dick, deep in her belly, bucked and coated her insides. After five or six big, steamy pulses, my balls were lighter...they felt empty, but we just kept fucking. Cum seeped out around the flesh, but we couldn't stop...we didn't want to stop...we, both, wanted things to keep going. Enjoying the fullness that my dick gave her, she made things last; we worked together, moaning and humping into one another. When I finally pulled out, the three of us watched the last of the seed drip onto the counter. She leaned over and kissed us, both, "I'll never forget you guys...you brought me back. I'll always be grateful for things...thank you!" She tried to push back the tears with a smile; and she pointed at the flaccid dicks, that hung low and heavy between our legs, "And I'm especially thankful for those...beautiful!"

We both gently kissed her, "You're beautiful, sweetie...just gorgeous!"

I tried to lighten the mood with a grin, "But...you know, I'm thankful for those, too!"

We laughed a little while we got dressed...we said our final goodbyes and were on our way.

The sun was warm on the horizon as we headed home. Eric rubbed his hand over my thigh and said, "We're pretty damned lucky aren't we?" Before I said a word, "Lucky to have each other...thank you, Robbie...thank you."

I put my hand over his, "We are...we really are."

12