Threesome with Mom and Officer Kemp

Story Info
Officer Kemp's hot threesome with a shoplifter and her mom
1.3k words
3.25
72.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: story contains lesbian content.

*

It has been nearly two weeks since Officer Helen Kemp said she would have a threesome with me and mom but we have not heard from her since. She never answered our texts or calls nor was home when we visited. We were frustrated and tempted to report her corruption to her precinct, until she finally called me one night saying she was sincerely sorry for the lack of communication as she had been pulling double shifts since her incident with mom and catching a lot of criminals. I asked if she had sex with any of them and she said no.

We set up a date for our threesome and were anxious, but then mom had to fill in at work for a co-worker who called in sick. Luckily, it was just for the morning shift, so when Helen arrived at 12, we talked about what we had been up to since we last saw each other. She said I was lucky to have a sexy mom. She came back two hours later and after settling down, the three of us went to our backyard. We sat on the couch with mom in the middle and after undressing fully, began to kiss with me feeling her breasts, Helen feeling her vagina and mom feeling both of our vaginas. Helen and I kissed her breasts and fondled her vagina together as she kept fingering ours.

She took our hands and kissed our arms, as Helen and I did the same to hers. Helen kissed down her stomach and legs, then sat on the floor in front of her sucking her vagina as I stood on the sofa letting mom kiss my neck, chest and stomach. I sat on her shoulders and held her head in joy to let her kiss my legs and lick my vagina. I orgasmed, then got off of her, about faced and bent over to let her finger my vagina and anus and kiss my buttocks. She licked in between my cheeks and sucked my anus, making me yell. I sat on her lap to let her kiss my back, then got off and bent over on top of Helen.

She got on all fours as I kissed down her back. Mom about faced letting Helen kiss her buttocks, lick between her cheeks and suck her anus. I sat behind Helen, doing the same. Helen then knelt to kiss up her back as I lay down with my knees bent and head between Helen's thighs to suck her vagina, finger her anus and spank her buttocks. I then kissed her legs. She fingered mom's anus. She stood on the floor, bent over on top of Helen and kissed down her back. I kissed up her stomach, breasts, neck, and both arms.

We lip-locked as mom kissed Helen's buttocks. I moved up, letting Helen kiss my arms and down my breasts, neck and stomach to my vagina, as mom licked in-between her cheeks and sucked her anus. She lay down with her knees bent and head in-between Helen's legs to suck her vagina, grab her buttocks and finger her anus as Helen did the same to my vagina and held my breasts. After Helen and I cummed mom kissed her legs entirely as Helen did the same to me. I sat by mom's legs to kiss them up to her vagina before licking it and Helen moved down to let her kiss up her breasts, stomach and neck. They kissed when they reached each other's faces, then Helen sat behind me to kiss my buttocks as I lay down. Mom lay down too letting me kiss up her stomach, neck, breasts and arms.

She lay facedown. I kissed down her back to her buttocks as Helen licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus. I kissed mom's buttocks wholly, licked between her cheeks, and sucked her anus, and Helen kissed up my back and fingered my anus. When she got to my head, I went face-up as she and mom lay on either side of me to feel my chest and finger me as we kissed. Then mom kissed my right breast as Helen kissed my left. Helen and I traded places as mom and I felt her breasts and fingered her vagina while we kissed. Then I kissed her left breast as mom kissed her right. We lay sideways on either side of Helen with our heads at her breasts and legs at her thighs. She had her arms around us as we ran ours down her body and each other's legs and buttocks. She grabbed our buttocks at a point.

We were tired, but happy over our threesome, and lay there to talk about it before dinnertime came. Mom asked Helen if she would like to stay to eat and she happily agreed. We got dressed and went inside.

Mom, Helen, and I had another threesome after dinner in the living room. We undressed fully, sat on the floor, lip-locked, and felt each other's bodies. Mom lay down with her knees bent. I sat on her face, facing her legs letting her kiss up my legs to my buttocks. Helen kissed down her neck, chest and stomach to her vagina. Then she sucked it as mom kissed my buttocks and fingered my vagina. Helen kissed down mom's legs as she licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus making me yell. I about faced to let her lick my vagina and hold my chest as Helen stood in front of me to let me do the same to her. She put a leg on my shoulder at one point. I kissed down her legs, as mom sat behind me to kiss up my back and arms.

I stood up and kissed up Helen's torso and arms, as mom kissed up her legs. Helen and I kissed, then I went up as she kissed down my neck, arms, breast and stomach. I sat on her shoulders to let her lick my vagina. Mom did the same to hers. I got off and sat behind her kissing down her back, as mom kissed up her neck, stomach, and breasts. We kissed her arms also. I then kissed her buttocks as mom about-faced to let Helen kiss down her arms and back.

We got on all fours, one behind another, as I licked between Helen's cheeks and sucked her anus. She kissed mom's buttocks, then did the same to her anus. We about-faced, as Helen kissed up my legs and buttocks. She then licked between my cheeks and sucked my anus and mom did the same to her. Helen then went up to kiss up my back as mom did the same to her. Helen and mom sat face-to-face to lip-lock as I lay down with my knees bent and head between mom's legs to suck her vagina and kiss her legs. Helen lay down as mom went on top of her. They lip-locked and fingered each other as I sat behind mom to kiss her buttocks, lick between her cheeks, and suck her anus, then went up and kissed her back and arms.

Mom lay on the floor as I got on top of her to kiss her neck, chest and torso and Helen was on top of me to rub her vagina on my buttocks. Then we formed a triangular daisy chain on our sides with our legs at an l-shape. I licked and sucked Helen's vagina and anus and kissed her buttocks, she did that to mom, and mom did that to me. Mom and Helen traded places. I licked and sucked mom's vagina and anus and kissed her buttocks, she did it to Helen, and Helen did it to me.

When it got late, Helen asked us if she could sleep over tonight, as she was off tomorrow and wanted more threesomes with us. Mom let it, as we showered in the restroom together, washing and scrubbing each other thoroughly, which felt so great, then slept on mom's bed nude with her in the center. Helen and I lay sideways and put our hands on her breasts and legs on her thighs as she put her arms around us. We kissed and held each other close before sleeping.