Threesome with My Two Moms

Story Info
Guy turns 18 and learns his mom isn't who he thought she was.
1.3k words
4.26
167.9k
142
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
64 Followers

Ever since puberty I had always been attracted to my mom. She had a great body that my friends would often tease me about. They would usually joke about having sex with her and I couldn't blame them. Not only was she extremely attractive, but being a single mom she was always trying to look good for other men.

Despite all the teasing I got, it never had any impact on my relationship with her. I recognized she was good-looking but never thought anything more of it. On the night of my 18th birthday, however, my life changed forever.

Mom sat me down in the couch and laid down the news: according to her I was actually adopted. For years she told me that my dad left as soon as she was pregnant leaving her to take care of me by herself. I believed it without second guessing for a second, but apparently she took me in after a friend of hers got pregnant in college and couldn't raise me.

"I know that all this must be shocking, Michael," she said, "but I want you to know that even though I didn't give birth to you, you'll forever be my son."

So many thoughts raced through my mind. I had so many questions to ask but at the time I couldn't find a way to ask them.

"Would you like to meet her?" she asked, as if reading my mind. I gave a quick nod. "If you want I could invite her over so you can get to know her."

It sounded a bit weird meeting my biological mother for the first time. What would we even talk about? But ultimately, I agreed and nervously waited for the day.

She came by our house a few days later and the first thing I noticed was was her large breasts. Apparently she was one of those free spirits that didn't believe in bras.

She must have noticed me staring because she adjusted her shirt and said "You must be Michael."

"And you must be my Karen," I said nervously.

She came inside and the three of us sat in the kitchen table in silence for what seemed to be an eternity.

"Well, this is awkward." my mom said with a smile. "Let me get us some wine so we can loosen up!"

She stood up and left me alone wit Karen. I guess we both realized we were both a bit uncomfortable because we started laughing for no reason.

Finally, she said, "this shouldn't be this weird, right?"

"No, of course not!" I responded with a smile.

By the time mom came back with our wine we were already talking like friends. The hours passed and the three of us were having fun and getting tipsier. I was particularly enjoying the stories they shared of their time together at college going to parties, getting into trouble, etc.

"There was this one time..." Karen said in between laughs, "that your mom and I were celebrating the end of our junior year with some friends..." and stopped, clearly feeling embarrassed about the story she was going to tell.

Mom burst out into laughter and reassured Karen, "don't be embarrassed, Karen! Michael is a big kid. He can handle THAT story."

Karen was still finding the courage to finish her story. After a while, she managed to bring herself to do it.

"Well..." she continued, "at the end of our junior year we got really drunk started making out in front of everyone."

"That doesn't sound so bad!" I said.

"That's because she left out the important part," laughed mom. She was clearly the tipsier one among us.

"Fine!" Karen exclaimed, "we eventually got naked and... sort of started an orgy."

They both got really red in the face. Of course this came as a surprise to me. Obviously, I was sure my mom had sex but I could never imagine her in a full blown college orgy. I was ashamed to realize that I started getting hard at the thought.

After that story we kept talking for a while before Karen said she needed to go to the bathroom and my mom offered to show her the way. I was left alone with the image of my mom stroking dicks in her college dorm room, licking pussy, getting cum on her tits. I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't noticed that 10 minutes had already passed and neither of them were back yet.

Curious to see what they were up to I got close to the bathroom and stopped when I heard moaning coming from inside. I peeked inside and lo and behold: Karen and my mom were topless, aggressively making out with each other. Karen was grabbing mom's ass, while mom was kissing her neck, slowly making her way down to her nipples. It was too hot to bear. I took off my pants and started masturbating.

They kept at it for a while before Karen sat mom down on the toilet seat and took of her pants. I could see her beautiful, pink pussy for a second before Karen started shoving her tongue up and down it. Mom's moans started getting louder and louder, I'm sure I would've heard her in the kitchen.

"Try to keep it down," Karen whispered, "Michael will hear us..."

"I don't care!" she responded, "keep going!"

She closed her eyes and started playing with he breasts. At this time I noticed Karen lifted her hand and gestured towards me with her finger to come in. My heart raced. Did she notice I was spying? Was my biological mother inviting me to a threesome with my adoptive mother? Needless to say, I quietly came in and stood next to Karen, who was still eating mom's pussy.

Still with her eyes closed, mom didn't notice Karen took my dick with her hand and started stroking. The whole situation was so exciting, I could feel myself starting to cum but I held myself back. Eventually mom opened her eyes and noticed me.

"Oh, Michael..." she said with a sigh. I could tell she wasn't happy about me being there, but Karen's tongue was pleasuring her too much for her to care.

"Why don't we move this to the bedroom?" Karen asked as we all started slowly making our way towards mom's room.

Karen laid mom on her back on top of the bed and began making out on top of her.

"I want you to fuck me, Michael," Karen requested.

I slowly slipped my hard cock in her pussy and started thrusting.

"Call me mom," she said, taking breaks from kissing mom. "Call me mom, Michael!"

"Oh, mom..."

We kept going like this for a while. Me fucking Karen's pussy, Karen kissing my mom passionately and rubbing her clit with her fingers. Mom was being surprisingly quiet, compared to how she was in the bathroom. She was clearly embarrassed with the situation. As time passed, however, I started to hear her moaning again and she even started calling my name.

"Your son's dick is so big..." Karen said softly, "don't you want to try it?"

Mom responded with a quiet "Mhm..." and Karen gestured me to lay on the bed. As I did, mom got on top of me and started riding my cock. Karen stood behind her massaging her tits and licking her neck.

"Oh, mom..." I couldn't help but let out.

"Do you like it, Michael?" Mom asked, "Do you like how mommy rides your big dick?" I did. And I was about to cum.

As her moans became louder I could tell she was cumming as well.

"Do it!" she said, "come inside me, Michael."

We both came together as she screamed my name.

Afterwards the three of us collapsed in the bed next to each other, me in the middle. Both of them started gently touching my chest, trying not to fall asleep.

Finally, Karen said "How does it feel, Michael? Don't you feel lucky to have to have two beautiful moms to fuck?"

I felt like I didn't need to respond. My smile responded for me.

"Maybe next time we could visit your place, Karen," mom said, "would you like that, Michael?"

"I definitely would, mom," I responded before kissing her gently and falling asleep.

jdlvyeah
jdlvyeah
64 Followers