Threesome with Wife's Ex-boyfriend

Story Info
Husband and wife bring her ex-boyfriend in for a threesome.
5.6k words
4.19
104.3k
95
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Last night it happened. My wife gave into my fantasy and her urges, but first, let me give you some insight. I started dating my wife right before my 20th birthday. I had met Samantha my junior year of high school trying out for a play. We lost touch, but reunited through a mutual friend. She was home for the summer from college. We knew our relationship was built to last when it thrived through a long distance relationship.

I was a virgin when I met Samantha, but was determined to loss my virginity; the night I lost my virginity was one of the best nights of my life. I held out from cumming for 30 minutes and I we fucked in 4 different positions. We were infatuated with each other, fucking anytime, anywhere. My wife told me she had only had sex with her ex-boyfriend but the truth was she had a very long sexual history all the way until we started dating. She told me all the things a wife is suppose-to say like, "You are so much bigger than him" and "Never had an orgasm until we had sex".

My wife had one huge fault. She could never tell me "the full story". When she left for college I ran into an ex-boyfriend Phil. I knew Tim from high school and found out they dated right after graduation for a few months. He was a very tall and that felt inclined to discuss the time they had sex. My heart raced, my breathe shortened but I was really angry. How could she lie to me like that? Later that night I confronted her about it. She denied for hours until finally confessing. Samantha told me the real reason she didn't tell me about him was because she was ashamed. She told me how she went camping with him and camped right next to a bachelor party. She told me that night Phil got considerably drunk and went to sleep early. She began to talk to a guy at the camp ground. She said was the frat boy type and was giving her the right kind of attention. Three years later we were married and had our first daughter. Our sex life became less and less eventful leading to months between our "intercourse sections".

My wife began texting male "friends" and ex boyfriends and having steamy conversations. After confronting her, we realized our relationship was broken. We became more open about each other's wanted and needs. We began to heat up our sex life by going on the Webcam site called "Chaterbate" and having sex in front of the camera. This was a short phase that resulted in us focusing on each other sexual needs. Years past and we became sexual boring to each other. My porn history was filling up and I began to get into cuckolding. At first I didn't get it. Dude watches his wife fuck another dude. It sounded super depressing, but once I got past that, it was becoming the only thing I watched. I began reading Literotica stories about from the husband and wife perspective. These stories made me begin to think of all the hot scenarios Samantha and I could experience. The possibilities were endless.

One day Samantha asked me if I was happy with our love life. I admitted it lacked, my love for her was pure. She asked if I had to imagine other women to get off. I laughed and admitted it was the opposite. Confused, she asked me to elaborate. I told her I fantasied about her, but with other men. She looked at me with a shocked expression. I thought the conversation was over until three day later when she asked me if I wanted to be with other women. "Of course not," I assured her, "I only want you."

With a puzzled look she asked, "Then would you want me to be with other people?"

"I'm not sure, I just can't help, but fantasizing you with another man," I told her. "I think it's because there is so much mystery in our relationship. I'll go a long time believing you are the pure figure and then realize you are just as sexual as anyone. I feel like you tell me all these half-truth about your past because you're afraid I will judge you, but I love you too much for that. I love believing your naughty and want to know you really feel."

She sat there for a minute and began to relax, "What do you want to know?" I wasn't expecting this response from her. This was exactly how a wife from a Literotica story would respond. I thought for a minute. "I want to know some of the things you did with your ex's.

She sat there for a minute and began to think. "I'm sorry, nothing is coming to mind."

"It's ok, how about we have a few drink over it," I said getting up to mix us a few drinks. "How about we make it a game," I said as I poured our drinks, "You tell me three stories, and I will guess which ones true."

She smile and said, "I can do that, just give me about ten minutes to think of a story."

By the time I was finished mixing our drinks she said she was ready. She went in great detail with all three stories. Story one was about going to her boyfriend's birthday party and giving him head in an abandon house next door. The way she was going into detail, I couldn't help but to get extremely horny. Story two she talks about her mom going out of town and letting her boyfriend and fuck her in the ass. By this point, my wife realized how horny her stories were making me so she began rubbing my cock through my pants. The third story was my wife and he boyfriend skipping an assembly, making out in the janitors closet and giving him a hand job until he came on her. My wife smiled as she pulled my cock out and stroked it.

I was edging when I looked at her and ask, "Which one was true?"

She laughed and said, "Story three."

I was holding everything back when I asked, "Who... Who was it?"

"You really want to know?" She asked.

"Yes, I do," I said out of breathe and holding it all in.

She looked at me with a devilish look, "It was Kenny Barder. And his cock was huge."

It was too much for me. I blew my load all over my wife's hand. She laughed as she wiped the cum onto my boxers. I became determined to find out all my wife's sexual encounters. Each time we played this game, the stories became hotter than the next. Sometime she would tell me who the story was about, sometimes she won't. I wouldn't go more than a few days without finding out something new about my wife.

The more stories she told me, the more I began to wonder why she never talked about Tim, whom she lost her virginity to. We were having sex and I asked her what she thinks about when we're having sex. I could see the restrain in her face when she said she only thinks about me. I told her I knew sometime her head was somewhere else and it's ok. Lustfully she asked if I really wanted to know. I told her needed to know and begged her to tell me. I told her to scream his name.

She was about to orgasm when she said, "You know exactly who I think about." We were both on the verge of cumming when I ordered her to say it. "You know who. It's Tim, it's always been Tim!" she said as her body began to convulse from the orgasm.

As we laid in bed we began to talk. I assured her it was completely fine if she fanaticized about her ex-boyfriend. We began to discuss how our relationship was evolving and how we were going to go about it. Samantha told me she had been thinking about my fantasies and asked if I really wanted a more open relationship. She told me if we were going to do this, it would have to be fair. It would only work if I also messed around with someone else. I agreed and added that we must talk about everything. The only way this would work is if we tell each other everything we are doing.

I joked with my wife about needing to find her someone to fuck. Samantha laughed and told me she already knew a few people. Aroused and intrigued I asked who she was talking about. She began to tell fill me in on her past with Tim. Things she never told me about their relationship. Samantha told me for the first few year of our marriage, the made very little contact with each other until our daughter was born and problem in our marriage began.

Samantha explained how she had deleted text messages of him talking about seeking around with each other but never following through with anything. I was getting very arouse with her telling me everything and I began to go down on her. She went into detail about the sex they would have and how it was different then the sex we had. I couldn't help it, I told her to start texting him.

"Are you sure?" she asked as I ate her out.

"I'm positive," I assured her.

Samantha grabbed her phone and began to message him on Facebook.

The next few week I watched as my wife began talking to him. She was happier and hornier than ever. Every time we had sex we would discuss how were going to get them to hook up. The conversation would always heat up the sex and leave both of us satisfied. I told her I want to watch, but I didn't want to scare him off. I wait outside and watch through the window as they fucked. Even though it was winter, I really didn't think anything was going to happen for months.

A few weeks into our adventure, he began to ask when I was gone. My wife explains that I would go to the gym three times a week and I was out of the house for 3 hour a night. He told her he didn't have any plan and asked if I would be out of the house that night. My wife and I became very serious. She asked if I was ready for this. I assured her if she was ready, that I was ready too. They began to make plan for that night. Two hours before they were supposed to meet up, Tim cancelled saying that a work thing had come up. We were a mix between disappointed and relieved. We really wanted this to happen, but we both felt it was happening a little too fast. They continued to flirt for week, talking about the possibility of meeting up in the future. A few weeks went by and we began to think nothing was going to happen.

With one of my finals around the corner, I decided to study at the library. A half hour into my studies Samantha texted me.

"Look at my Facebook messenger. I'll hang out but won't do anything until your eyes can see? Be a good girl... For now?" I logged into her messenger right away.

Tim- Hey, hows it going?

Sam- Good. You?

Tim- Good. Just bored with all this free time I have now that I don't have a job

Sam-Ya I bet. Well there's a lot you could do with that free time.

Tim-Like what?

Sam- Like hanging out with old friends

Tim- Ya, Ibeen doing a lot of that. Harder to do stuff when you have to budget your money.

Sam-Ya that true, but hanging out is free.

Tim speaking of hanging out. You wanna hang out some time?

Sam- Sure sound fun? When?

Tim-Well for the most part I'free all the time, so whenever works best for you. I'm busy today, the 10th and 17th.

Sam-Oh, I thought you wanted to hang out today cause I had no plans so you would "fill up" part of my day and Sean was out studying but ya, I'm not sure what my schedule looks like but I'll keep that in mind.

Tim- Oh, sorry I would but right when I work up I made plans to go pick up bobby from Seattle.

Sam- Oh, no worries I have plenty of other things that can "fill up my day". Lol, how is bobby? I haven't seen him in forever.

Tim-He is Bobby, that really is the best way to describe it.

Sam- I doubt day you guys could totally come over once you got back but you won't be back till late.

Tim- Have any free time tomorrow?

After reading the exchange I was really turned on. I didn't think she really wanted to do this but it felt like she was trying to make it happen. I couldn't focus on my studies so I left the library.

When I got home, I pretended to be mad at Samantha, saying she disrupted my studies. She felt bad, knowing I had a final in the next week. Feeling guilty she proceeded to kiss me and slowly un-zip my pants. I hadn't lost my erection since I read all the messages at the library. I looked down and asked her, "If he would have come over, what would you have done." She looked up at me with an innocent look and said, "I don't know, maybe make out with him. Maybe more."

My cock was rock hard. I picked her up, threw her on the bed and took off her pants. "More?" I said, "Like what?"

With her I closed I could tell she was playing it in her head. Licking her lip she proceeded, "I would probably make sure I was all dolled up and in something sexy when he arrived. I would take him by the hand and guide him to our couch. There, sit on his lap and begin kissing him."

At this I was teasing my cock against her naked pussy. She continued as if he was out of breathe, "Tim is... very assertive, he would, touch me in all the right places to get me wet. His go to.. Move was the soft kisses on the neck, which always got me hot. I would proceed by kissing all the down to his pants, slowly unzipping his pants and pull them off. You know I love to tease so I would probably kiss and lick him through his pants, driving him crazy until I knew he was fully erected. I would then bite the waist band of his boxers and pull then down until his cock flopped out and slapped me in the face. Tim's cock is just as long as your, but his is so thick, and he has such a fat head. It hits places you 've never even touched."

I couldn't help myself, I plunged my cock deep into her warm pussy.

"OHhh, I would lick his cock from the base... All the way to the tip. I would give him a way better blowjob, fuck, than I've ever given you... He would defiantly want to cum in my mouth, but I wouldn't allow it."

I couldn't help myself I has fucking her so hard.

"I would grab his cock... Oh fuck me Sean, Then I would, Oh, I would shove his cock in my pussy, Oh fuck, Oh fuck. I would make him raw dog me. He would fuck me and I wouldn't even tell him, Oh fuck, I wasn't on birth control... OHHHH fucckkk me. Then. I would. I would let him explode deep into my pussy... I wouldn't give it a second though. I want his cum deep in my pussy. I would cum so hard on his cock, If he cums in my pussy... You want that, don't you? You want another man cumming in your wife, with no regard to whether I get pregnant or not."

I couldn't hold it in any more. I blew my load all over my wifes tits. I put my clothes on and asked, "So are you serious about this? Is this something you want?"

My wife had a look of guilt and said, "I think I really do. Are you mad?"

"Of course I'm not mad. I love you. I just want to give you everything I can." I said relieved my wife had finally expresses how she really felt.

Samantha put on her clothes and looked up at me, "Well... How are we really gonna do this?"

We spent the next hour devising a plan. I told her that if we were going to do this, then I want I to be a three way instead of just him and her. She messaged him letting him know that it was on when he got home that night. We went out and got alcohol; a lot of Alcohol.

***

At 9:00 Tim texted Samantha that he was on his way. We both laughed. We decided to leave out that I was home. Samantha had spent a considerable amount of time cleaning up, pampering herself and finding the perfect outfit. She decided to go with blank tank that emphasized her breast, black stockings, a cardigan with a sexy black & pink teddy to go underneath. Just as she was finishing her makeup we heard a knock at the door. I answered the door and he had a surprised, but friendly welcoming. Samantha emerged from the bedroom to greet him with a hug. We spent the next hour drinking, reminiscing about high school and catching up. Tim talked about how his ex-girlfriend had just kicked him out and he was crashing on his mother's couch.

As we were talking, I began to text Sam.

Me: Truth or dare?

Sam: Dare.

Me: Touch his leg.

I could tell she was turned on but still very unsure of the situation.

Me: Put your hand on his leg. Don't be a chicken.

She smoothly slid in closer, waited for him to say something funny and patted him on the leg.

It wasn't enough for me.

Me: Truth or dare.

Sam: Dare.

Me: Grab his cock. In front of me

Again she waited until he said something funny, but this time full on grabbed his cock. After that he excused himself into the bathroom. I walked up and whispered into her ear.

"You ready?" She nodded and I sat back in my seat. When he came back into the room I held my stomach and excused myself saying my stomach was hurting. I walked toward the bathroom. Our house is a straight shot from our personal bathroom to the living room with a laundry room and the kitchen in-between. I set up my wife's makeup mirror on top of the dryer and was able to watch to show perfectly without anyone seeing me. Tim was sitting in my recliner while Samantha was standing in front of him talking with a glass of wine in her hand.

"Oppps, let me clean that up." She walked to kitchen sink and grabbed the Oxy clean and a rag. She walked back, got on her knees and proceeded to pat out the stain. I could tell she was showing him enough cleavage by the look in his eye. As she stood up she grabbed his cock and paused for a moment, lustfully looking into his eyes.

She grabbed his hand and walked him over to the couch. As Tim sat down she laid her head on his lap, looking up at him. They continued their conversation. I could barely contain myself. This was actually happening. I was finally going to see what all the hype was about. Not only was I about to have a threesome with my wife, but with her ex-boyfriend. I could tell she was still leery. I decided to continue my text messages.

Me: Pull out his cock. If you make the first move, he will engage.

I could tell Sam was rubbing his cock through his pants, but it was taking too long. I decided it was time to come out from hiding. I walked through my bedroom and entered the living room.

Tim looked up with guilt, but trying to making it look like nothing was going on, "Hey Sean," he said nervously.

Sam didn't move and left her hand on his crotch. I sat next to Sam. "Hey. Sorry about that. My stomach is really giving me trouble."

We continued the conversation but I began to hint at sexual related conversation. About ten minutes later I was ready. "Can you believe Samantha tits are DD's now?" I said hoping this would engage Tim.

"Oh wow. They look about the same, but it has been eight years since I've seen them." This was it; my chance to follow through with our plans and I was ready.

"A lot has changed in the last eight years. Samantha gives the best head ever." I could tell that comment made it nervous but horny.

"Want her to show you?" I said. Tim gave me a thousand yard stare. I decided to be brutally honest.

"I've read all of Samantha Facebook messages. It's cool man. If you want, we can go into the bedroom right now, and fuck my wife."

Tim stared at me for a couple of seconds before saying, "Are you suuure?"

I laughed, "I'm sure man. Are you sure Samantha?"

Samantha look up at him, "I'm sure".

Tim's expression changed from nervous to extremely lustful. "I never imaged this happening. Ok. How do you want to do this?"

I stood up saying, "Let's take this to the bed room." Samantha stood up, grabbed him by the hand and led him back to our bedroom. We all stood around the bed looking at each other. I knew exactly how to approach this.

"Tim, Truth or Dare?"

Tim laughed, "Dare, I guess."

I looked at Samantha, "I dare you to kiss my wife." Without hesitation Samantha grabbed the back of his head and kissed him. I'm not going to lie. It was weird but extremely hot to see my wife kissing him so passionately.

"Your turn," I said to Tim.

He looked at Sam, "I dare you to take off your cloths." Again without hesitation, Samantha stripped to her Pink & black teddy.

Samantha looked at Tim, "I dare you to take off you cloths." He laughed and stripped down to his birthday suit. Tim was flaccid, looked about my size. It was my turn again.

"I dare you to let Samantha suck your cock." Samantha got on her knees and put his cock in her mouth. She gave him the whole nine yard. She stroked his base, and licked his cock while staring deep into his eyes.

12