Threesomes Pt. 01

Story Info
Pimped out by his wife he misses most of the game.
1.8k words
4.01
23.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert and Lizzy were not the most attractive couple but I liked them. I am no judge of what an attractive man in but Lizzie was cute. Heavy, sure, but she had great eyes. I liked hanging out with them.

It was Friday, I had a rough week. I wanted a beer. I was headed home from my last call of the day and stopped at the little bar close to the house. It was a friendly place. The restaurant was good to take the kids to. The bar was fun for happy hour. I texted the wife and told her to meet me. I parked and found Robert and Lizzie at the bar. I texted her again and said I was sitting with them.

She still didn't reply for almost another hour. She had been busy crafting. "You have fun."

Three beers in I did.

After a discussion about how Angie wasn't joining us and a couple suggestive comments about how much more fun a foursome is than a threesome, a wager was made on a game of trivia. I won, as I was sure I would.

Lizzie didn't seem as large separated from her wiry husband. We slipped into the backseat of his truck while he saved our places at the bar. Her mouth was soft and wet around my cock. She didn't rush, she was slow and diligent and discovered quickly that slow and diligent was what worked for me. It might have taken maybe three minutes for me to come but it was probably even quicker than that.

Back inside they whispered to one another. She giggled and he seemed to pout.

"What is it?" I made the mistake of asking.

Lizzie leaned close and whispered quietly. In the noisy bar I wasn't sure I heard her correctly. I could have sworn she said he wanted the snowball.

Lynn showed up around 9:30 irritated. She had come to get me. Lizzie grabbed her though and dragged her outside. I knew she wanted to mooch a cigarette.

Angie was more relaxed when they came inside. She even had a beer with us before talking me home. It didn't come up until we were in the car. "So, I hear YOU had FUN!"

We were not opposed to being friendly with our friends. It happened from time to time. We laughed about possibly attracting the wrong kind of people. She did not like Robert though. I could understand. "I'm sorry."

"Oh god. I'm not mad. I'm not gonna join in but I'm not mad?"

"She is your AJ. I was mad you didn't call or anything and I had to come find you."

AJ was a friend of mine. He smoked and sold pot. I guess people prefer to say weed now. He would come over every few months. Stoned, Angie got horny. Sometimes she did both of us at the same time. Sometimes she just took AJ in the bedroom while I sat back and stared at the stars. AJ sold really strong "weed."

Monday around four Lizzie invited me over to watch football. I said I would check with Angie. Lizzie said she would see me about 5:30. Angie has a class Monday nights. I typically fall to sleep during a boring football game. I messaged her that I was going to use her as an excuse not to go out. She told me she had already said I could go.

I didn't want to go. I honestly didn't want to watch the Bengals. I also was still feeling guilty about the blowjob in the parking lot. Angie was conspiring against me. I was certain something would happen if I went to their house. I cleaned myself up and got ready to leave but didn't leave the house until I got the message from Angie.

"Go. Have fun. Tell me about it later."

Angie answered the door in a skin tight tiger printed teddy and stockings. Her tits strained the spaghetti straps to the limit. It as not necessarily attractive, it was a lot of girl in very little lingerie but it was sexy. I like curves. Her ass looked better than expected. It was a pair of great round smooth orbs and it shifted from side to side as she walked me to the couch. She got me a beer. I watched the game critical of sloppy defense.

At the end of the first quarter she undid my fly and I watched Pittsburgh score with my cock in her mouth. It took longer this time. I made sure of it.

She moved to Robert. I stroked her thigh as she sucked him. She adjusted her position and I ran my hands over her ass. I forgot to watch the game.

Three small snaps struggled to keep the teddy fastened and prevented me from stroking her pussy. I teased it on either side of her lingerie. She mewed with her mouth full of cock. I swelled again. I tented my boxers, my shorts were long gone.

My mouth watered. Her thighs were thick, soft, and the flesh flawless. I imagined them wrapped around my face.

The snaps had to be released. They popped when I pressed my thumb between the seams. She was gloriously smooth, hairless, and smooth and soft as silk.

"Mmm hmm.. Mmm hmmm..." she moaned. I slid a finger into her. The two-minute warning sounded. I presume Robert came, her growled as though he did. She more or less smothered him with a kiss I didn't want to think about. I had googled snowball, and fingered her pussy and clit. There was moaning and grinding and a field goal with 20 seconds to play in the half.

The halftime show was a review of everything I had watched Sunday. I didn't mind missing it.

She was splendid in bed. Vigorous, jiggly, playful, and affectionate and even after we had fucked I stroked and teased her. We kissed and groped until I was tagged out.

I had never done that before.

The game had started. I preferred to watch it than watch Robert on top of his wife. It was awkward, so small a man between such thick thighs. He was as hairless as she was. They were weird. I texted that to Angie. She replied with a row of A's and H's I knew meant that she was genuinely amused by my predicament.

When Robert popped out of the bedroom he came and sat next to me on the leather sofa butt ass naked. I updated him on the comeback in progress. I heard my name called from the bedroom.

"Go," he said.

We played in a joyful, silly manner as she bounced up and down on my cock until neither of was feeling joyful and silly and the intensity began to build. Her tits were simply immense. I had doubted I had another one in me until she was on top of me and I alternated putting one and then the other in my mouth. "Pinch." She whispered at one point. When I did she whispered "harder." I obliged. She rocked backwards until she was sitting straight up. He pressed her hand between our hips. I felt her fingers at the base of my cock. She stopped fucking and just held me inside of her as she got herself off. Her pussy was a calliope of sensations.

She came loudly, no words, just cries and squeals. I had come already.

"Oh shit!" she said.

"What?"

"We sort of forgot something?"

"What?" I asked puzzled. As she got off of me, dripping our combined juices onto my thigh I realized. "I'm sorry." I groveled. It was rule number one.

"It's okay." She said. "It's... well... are you going to be totally grossed out when I tell you to send Bobby in?"

"No." I said without thinking. As I pulled on my shorts she had rolled over onto her back and gone back to playing with herself. It was only when I was back on the couch with a beer and she was moaning through the wall that I got it. I understood.

I took a very long drink of beer before resolving I had no opinion on the matter. Occasionally over the next few minutes it came to mind again and I reminded myself, even muttering it aloud. "I have no opinion on the matter."

When Robert returned the to couch and told me it was my turn again I didn't think I had it in me.

Angie was not an all night sort of girl. She was good and enjoyed it but she wanted it to happen and be over. Even when we had done the threesome thing she didn't much have any appetite for thirds. We had never played apart before. I had never been with a woman that wanted it like this.

I told her I thought I was spent when I crawled into bed beside her. She wasn't having it. I think she sucked me for twenty minutes before I was hard again. I suppose it made sense that she wanted me to take her from behind. I had been on top, she had been on top, and it was the logical next thing to do.

Honestly, it's not my favorite. I'm a kissy face affectionate lover. She helped by groaning, "Fuck me, fuck me hard," as I took her standing at the foot of the bed. I came again, remarkably.

Angela was awake when I got home. It was surprise number 407 of the day. She was laying in bed in lingerie, my favorite, number 408. She wanted the story, 409, and she wanted to mess around, 410.

I didn't think any of those things was going to happen but once I showered and got into bed and she began to give me blow job number three of the day I told her, play by play what had happened. I tried to be detailed because she seemed to get worked up when I did but I will tell the truth, I left some things out. "I have no opinion on the matter."

She fucked me vigorously. Aggressively. It was, pardon the expression, fucking awesome. After she climbed off of me she ditched the lingerie for her typical T-shirt and boxers and laid down with her back to me.

"Are you sure you didn't leave anything out?" she asked. I barely heard her.

"No, I don't think so, why?"

"Nothing a little... kinky?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Why do I get the feeling there is something you aren't telling me?" I asked her finally.

"Don't you like your wife pimping you out as a couple's sex toy?"

"Is that what is going on?" there were more questions then answers.

"Go to sleep." She said.

"What have you and Liz arranged?"

"Go to sleep."

I slept well dreaming of broad asses and great giant tits."