Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK Gordon?" Don asked leaning forward and running his fingers through Gordon's hair.

"Yes."

"It's getting easier?"

"Yes it is."

"Want more?"

"Yes Don."

"What do you want now Gordon?"

"More."

"My cock is up you as far as I can get it Gordon."

"Good."

"So what do you want me to do now that I have got my cock as far up your arse as I can get it?"

I waited on my husband's answer enjoying the dirty talk that is often a feature of our lovemaking.

"Fuck me," Gordon whispered.

"Louder," Don ordered quite firmly slapping the bum in which his cock was buried.

"Fuck me Don, I want you to fuck me."

And that is precisely what Don did to my husband as I lay with them while Gordon grunted, groaned and moaned until Don made him cum all over my legs.

***

Things were much more out in the open after that episode. Gordon told me that he was mainly a top and that prior to that Sunday with Don he had only been fucked once before.

Our marriage settled into a pattern. We lived apart and got together every two to three weeks usually with Gordon visiting me, but occasionally with me going to Oxford. There was little opportunity for us to indulge ourselves with other women or men, but we had a great two day long session with Hayley when she came and stayed with me and we met with Don again where this time they both fucked me. Although Gordon said that he preferred being a top he had enjoyed being topped by Don so he let him do that again, but also I had the thrill of watching my husband fuck another man.

It was Gordon's birthday. He was coming to stay and we were going to a show in the West End, then dinner at Joe Allens before back to Barnsbury undoubtedly for a big night of sex. I had prepared for helping celebrate his birthday in my bed. When we got back to the house we had a drink and I suggested that he go upstairs and get in bed and told him I would be join him shortly.

I let him get up there and in the bathroom until I heard the shower running before creeping upstairs and into one of the spare bedrooms. I undressed and got ready.

"Mmmm you look lovely," Gordon said as he looked me up and down in my long, black silk and lace peignoir.

He was naked laying on the bed with the duvet pushed back.

"Thanks baby," I cooed walking over to the bed.

"Apart from looking fucking sexy, why have you got that on?" He asked sitting up.

I put one knee on the bed and fumbled with the tie at the waist of the robe. I undid it watching carefully the direction Gordon's gaze. It was focused fully on my body. Slowly without moving my gaze from him for one second I pulled the robe open.

"For this reason darling," I whispered sliding my hand down. "To cover this until I was ready," I went on stroking the thin, black plastic strapon. "Will you be my bottom Gordon.

To be continued if the response wants that.

12