Threeway in the Cold

Story Info
She looked like an E.T., but we would do anything for her.
2k words
3.72
18.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was wearing mirrored contact lenses. I kept staring at her eyes because I'd never seen such a thing before. Mirror shades, yeah, but this was different. Her dress was a silver sleeveless wrapper that started about halfway down her tits and ended high up on her long pale thighs. Her boots were chrome metallic leather that went about halfway up her calves with four-inch spike heels. She had the body of a supermodel and the face of an angel from hell. Her hair was long and straight and all over her head, and every bit of it was bright purple.

"Both of you," she said, tapping her long purple fingernail on the flesh of my right arm. Both of us? Staring at her, I'd almost forgotten Barry even existed. We'd come into this bar to talk about some leftover business from the office. Barry was just a co-worker I didn't even know very well, and now this stranger was suggesting that we do a three-way?

I looked at Barry. He gulped, and his face was pale, but he nodded. I heard bar-stools creaking as people turned to watch the two of us walk out of the bar with the girl of every man's most forbidden nightmare. Her apartment wasn't far away, which was a good thing, because my knees were weak and my trousers were bursting long before we got there.

The place was spotless, immaculate, like it had just been cleaned by a fanatic armed only with a toothbrush. A few sticks of hyper-modern furniture and nothing else. I never even saw her bedroom. In the living room, she sat down on a silver metallic couch and ordered the two of us to strip. I felt weird getting undressed in front of Barry, but she was just so calm and matter-of-fact, so perfectly cool and collected, that it was impossible to freak out no matter what outrageous things she said.

When Barry and I were both completely naked, she got up off the couch and circled the two of us in total silence. In fact, there wasn't a single noise in the whole apartment, not even the sound of a refrigerator running. We were in a world of silence and cold -- it was cold there with our clothes off -- waiting for something, we didn't know what. I tried to avoid looking at Barry, and I know he was trying to look at anything but me.

Finally she finished her inspection. I guess she was satisfied with what she saw, because she suddenly put out her arms and started to jerk us both off. The sleeveless dress showed me how the strong muscles in her upper arms worked as she pushed and pulled on our foreskins, and the lower arms rippled as she squeezed our dicks. It was exciting all right, but cold and impersonal, like someone masturbating you to get a sperm sample at the doctor's office. I started to shiver from the arousal and from the cold as well.

I sneaked a peek at Barry's cock. It wasn't any bigger than mine, but it wasn't any smaller either, and it was swollen like a sausage in a pot of boiling water. Pre-come dripped steadily from his tip, coating her pale white hand. I shut my eyes, hiding the sight of him, and let her continue to work my cock.

"I guess you're hard enough," she said after a few minutes.

Letting go of both of us, she stepped away and began to wiggle out of the form-fitting dress. The elastic in the fabric was the only thing that had held it in place on her body. She gave it a yank and it dropped below the level of her hips, exposing her perfect breasts. Her nipples stood out at least an inch, whether because she was actually aroused or from the cold, I didn't know. I stared at them while she gave the dress another yank, and it went down to the floor. She stepped out of it, leaving the boots and the contact lenses in place. She was naked and shaved, with only a landing strip left in place.

I didn't know how to make the first move, or any move. Barry was obviously just as in awe of her as I was. It was up to her to tell us what to do.

"On your back," she said to me, pointing to the floor.

It was bare hardwood parquet, and felt even colder than the room itself. I didn't much care. I lay on my back, my cock straining to touch the bare white ceiling above me. I imagined that I was falling, falling toward that ceiling, disappearing into its pure white cold bareness. Then she dropped on me, pounced on me like a leopard on its prey. I felt her nipples poke sharply into my chest, and she wormed her hand with its needle-sharp nails between us to grab my cock and stuff it in her pussy. It was painful for just an instant, and then I was inside her, and her cunt was the only warm thing in my universe. It grasped my cock with the strength of a living vise and sent shots of intense pleasure through my whole body.

I groaned aloud as I surrendered to the feeling. No woman I'd ever been with had such perfect control of her inner muscles. She grasped me, worked me, sucked my hard-on into her deeper and deeper. I looked up at her face. No trace of any feeling at all, nothing but those weird mirrored lenses. She might, for all I could tell, be standing in an elevator waiting for it to reach the eighty-seventh floor rather than having sex with a total stranger. Nothing about her moved except her amazing cunt. I couldn't move either. I was frozen with the cold and her heat and her perfect body on top of mine.

"You. Behind me." she barked at Barry.

He moved instantly to obey her. It's impossible to make anyone who wasn't there understand how completely she was in control of our minds and bodies. Anything she said we would do instantly and without the slightest hesitation. It was only later that I discovered how completely true that was.

Barry squatted behind her, apparently unaware that his thighs grazed my legs as well as her ass. I could feel the warmth of his body filtering into mine, but it couldn't distract me from the amazing clutching of her cunt, which never stopped working me for a single instant. He grunted softly and twisted with his hips, and suddenly his dick was humping in her asshole, which caused her pussy to squash down even tighter on my dick. Every time he thrust forward, I was achingly aware of how close he was to me, how his dick was rubbing against mine except for the thin barrier of flesh that separated her pussy from her ass. Then I had to move too, had to, and my hips began to thrust upwards and fall back to the floor without my control.

Then she began to move for the first time. Her body writhed between us, her inner muscles vibrating to the separate rhythms of our pulsing hips. Her face twitched once, and then again. Then suddenly she stiffened and came all at once, in complete and utter silence, with no warning, her face a mask of lust, her cunt pulsing steadily and uncontrollably as I thrust and thrust into it with the single-minded concentration of the madman I had become. Her orgasm set off mine, and I could feel the splash of my come in her pussy as I dropped a huge load, the largest I could ever remember giving a woman. I was way too far gone to even think about pulling out or anything else. Barry was coming too, and I swear I could feel the rush of his juices shooting past my cock far into the depths of her bowels.

Then there was a moment of blissful stillness before she squirmed out from between us, and suddenly I felt Barry half on top of me, his face way too close to my dick. His breath was hot and sticky against my relaxed flesh, but I couldn't move. I had never felt such calm, such peace, and nothing could really worry me.

She spoke again. "Suck it," she hissed, her mouth prolonging the "s" like a snake in a cartoon. She meant Barry. I told myself that I couldn't possibly let another man touch my dick, but that was just a leftover thought from my old life, the life that ended when I first laid eyes on her. I was still under her spell, and I would do exactly what she said.

Barry would too, apparently. His mouth puckered against my dick, and he hesitated, but only for a moment. Then he was slurping me inside, carefully and cautiously at first, with his mouth held a little slack so he wouldn't put too much pressure on me. I knew somehow that he had never done this before, that mine was the first dick he had ever sucked or even thought about sucking, but my cock didn't care -- a mouth was a mouth. I felt myself getting harder, and he developed the confidence to start bobbing his head in a rhythm that felt just perfect to me.

"Stop." Her voice froze both of us. "I want him to suck, too." I opened my eyes for the first time since my orgasm. She was standing over us. "You'll have to take a shower."

I felt wrenched out of a dream. She kicked me with the sharp toe of her boot to get me to my feet. I stumbled, with Barry following, out of the room and into the bathroom. The shower stall had a clear glass door, and she stood just outside it, watching us with those unreadable eyes as Barry and I soaped each other's cocks. I cleaned him well, handling another man's dick for the first time in my life, and he did the same for me. Our fingers weren't the least bit bashful about what we were doing. When we were done, we were both hard again.

Suddenly, she yanked the door open and turned the shower off, not even caring if she got wet in the process. "Enough," she said. "Now."

We didn't even take the time to return to the floor, much less a bed. There in the cramped stall, we twisted into a half-squat that allowed us to sixty-nine. At least it was warm there after the shower. Barry's cock stuffed my mouth full, but I wasn't even close to gagging -- I felt nothing but the thrill of giving him pleasure, and distantly, at the other end of my body, a growing climax as his talented lips and tongue worked me over. Her breath was warm against my damp back where she leaned close for a better look at Barry's cock as it fucked my mouth.

"Come," she whispered. "Come for me now."

But it was too soon. For once I couldn't obey her. I pumped Barry's mouth with as much vigor as I could in the cramped position, and my own mouth sucked at him as hard as I was able. She snarled with anger, and I felt her fingernails piercing the back of my neck. "Now, now, now!" We both bobbed faster, sucked harder, and then it happened. At the same instant, Barry's come was filling my mouth faster than I could swallow and I was choking and gagging and letting it drool out of the corners of my lips, while the rest of me exploded in an orgasm that felt more powerful than the one I'd just had in her cunt. Barry's throat seemed to open for me as I came in his face, spewing my thick cream for what seemed like a dozen shots. Then our mouths fell away from each other's cocks and we were done.

"Nice," she said softly as we lay there curled up into a ball of male flesh. "Next time, in the bed, where the webcam is. Wouldn't you two look good together on the Internet?" Even then, we couldn't say no to her.

"How about tomorrow?" said Barry.