Threshold of Desire Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tenderly said to you, "All better, now? Good, all past the tears and ready to get started."

You were too emotionally wrung out to resist anymore. You picked up the little bottle and, just as I had taught you to do with mine, painted your nails with the peach-colored polish, while occasionally stopping between sniffles to wipe back a tear.

"That wasn't so bad now, was it. And they're so very pretty, too! Don't you look lovely, dear!"

You felt so confused. Part of you loathed the humiliation and degradation, and wanted to hate me for putting you through it. But then you felt your self liking how it felt to be shaved all over, liking how the panties made you feel so submissive, feeling forbidden urges to look and act and be feminine, admiring your toes and feeling proud and happy that they were so pretty. Those emotions made you feel at peace, and an overwhelming deep love for me. And you felt eternally grateful to me for pulling the feelings from so deep within you.

It was as if you had passed through an invisible inversion barrier and what had but moments before been excruciatingly tormenting had transcended into blissful ecstasy far beyond any emotional high that you had ever known before. Spontaneously, you fell to your hands and knees and began to kiss my feet, to show me the depth of your love and how much you appreciated everything that I had put you through. You were bursting with emotion as you kissed and caressed my feet, so passionately.

I rode your burst of passion, like a wild unbroken horse, until it gradually settled enough to rein in and I could softly, lovingly take control. Your passionate caresses had subsided into more attentive nibbling kisses, with occasional, shyly exploring tickles from your tongue. I sensed that you wanted to go farther to please me, which is what I wanted too.

"Tell me now, tell me you love it. Tell me how much you love being my sissy panty maid, tell me everything!"

In between licks you blurted out, "Thank you for making me shave all over. And wear panties. And serve you. I love that you made me feel so girlish. And made my paint my toenails! I want to be your panty maid! I want you to make me love it. I wish you could fuck me like a girl! Oh, I want to please you so much! It's all I want! Just to please you! Ohhh, I have to lick your feet all over."

I encouraged you to lick my feet with a more open expression of your affection and desire to pleasure me. You licked with more urgency and enthusiasm now, all over the top, sides, and even bottoms of my feet, covering every part. The physical sensations felt so intensely good that it was all I could do to stay in control, and I was moaning almost constantly. And the emotional intensity that I felt from you was overwhelming. This was how we were meant to be, in our slow dance of dominance and submission.

You explored my toes now with your tongue, licking along the tops and bottoms, and probing gently between the toes. You sucked each little toe one by one while swirling your tongue around it. Then looked up at me lovingly as you took the big toe in your mouth, and sucked it. "Ohhh, that's so good! Ohhh, that's it, suck it for me, suck it like a cock! In and out! Ohhhhh, fuck!"

I was diddling myself now as you sucked my toes, "The other one now, quickly! Ohhhh, fuck it with your mouth! Do you like . . ohhh! . . being . . ohhhh! . . my . . toesucking . .ohhhhh! . . no!, cocksucking . .ohhhhh! . . panty slave . .Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, Fuck!" as you came hard.

You gently held my feet and kissed them as I came down. You seemed to know instinctually not to stimulate me too much, just let me feel caressed and loved.

Finally after a long while I said to you "Tomorrow, my love, tomorrow. You did well tonight. Such a good panty maid for me. Tomorrow, be ready for me and I'll let you have some and take you to places you've never been before.

© Cuthbert May 1, 2000. All rights reserved. Cuthbert555@aol.com

12