Thresholds Ch. 08

Story Info
The morning after and further adventures outdoors.
4k words
4.47
16.5k
0
1

Part 8 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Something soft but firm was pressing against my lips. Gradually emerging from the netherworld of slumber I became aware of a diffuse soft light bright enough that my eyes refused to open. Reacting to the pressure, my lips parted and the thing pressing at them entered my mouth, filling it with a familiar form that was warm and felt just right. As I slowly released the seductive grip of sleep I realized what filled my mouth was fat throbbing cock.

It came as a little bit of a surprise to awaken like that but it was such a gradual exercise in gaining alertness that the shock was greatly tempered by the sheer deliciousness of it. There was little flavor involved, it was just a nice feeling of swollen male member. As my senses returned I also realized that it was your cock in my mouth and a deep sort of satisfaction came over me.

Keeping my eyes closed I responded by sucking gently which led to You beginning a slow back and forth movement. Now slippery from my salivation your member slid in and out, the bulbous helmet of it never leaving the wet confines of my mouth, a fleshy piston working away, driving You toward release.

The position I'd been sleeping in left my hands against my upper chest which made it an easy matter to move them so that I could caress your testicles with one as I grasped the base of your shaft with the other.

Your hand wandered around my naked body, caressing my breasts, fondling my nipples, holding the back of my head for a while before sliding between my thighs to stroke my sex. I felt a finger enter me and once I was wet enough it began to move in and out at the same pace that your cock was in and out of my mouth. I loved the duality of sensations.

You maintained the rhythmic motion for quite some time. I was getting closer and closer to the sort of things I'd felt the previous evening, drifting off into that euphoric zone You had transported me to. That luscious satiny feeling spread through my entire being.

Just as I was reaching the point of orgasm You stopped the movement of your finger and withdrew from my mouth. A brief moment of disappointment soon dissipated as You lay on your back and drew me to You, guiding me into a position straddling your abdomen before then guiding me further into position so that I might impale myself on your cock.

Having never had sex in this position before it was a bit awkward initially but as I sank down and felt the entire length of your shaft disappear deep inside me I was astounded at how wonderful it felt. The orgasm that had been building moments earlier suddenly let loose, my body shuddering in response. I could feel my uterus contract, squeezing your cock like a vice.

It took several minutes for me to calm down and settle out again before I was ready to resume. This time I took the initiative, sliding up and down on You, looking down at your smiling face and manly chest. Your hands grasped me at the waist as well as at one point cupping my breasts and playing with my swollen nipples. I ground my pelvis against you as each time a mini climax hit me.

Then it happened, another monster swept over me and as it did I felt You bucking like a bronco beneath me as You joined me in the land of orgasmic ecstasy. Thrust after thrust You slammed against and into me, pumping away until You were drained. I collapsed against your chest and we lay there for quite a while until we each had regained our composure.

When finally we separated and You slipped out of me I was surprised to see You limp. It was the first time I'd seen your cock uncovered without being at full attention. A large puddle of love juices demarcated the central zone of our pleasure peak and our genitals were coated with goo as well.

We both headed for the bathroom, You starting a shower and me parking on the toilet for a pee.

After a bit I joined You and we spent the next half hour lathering every inch of each others body with soap before You lifted me by the armpits to position yourself so as to again impale me. I wrapped my legs around You and for another fifteen or twenty minutes we fucked like that until You came again, emptying your seed inside me as You stood supporting me by the ass with my legs wrapped tightly around You, the water running over our naked bodies locked in passion. I didn't come that time, but was very obvious that You did, both from the throbbing I felt inside me and the deep moans of satisfaction You emitted.

You rinsed off one more time and then left me to enjoy the shower with limitless hot water. When I finally stepped from the steamy confines of the shower, I found not only a sumptuous white towel waiting for me but a full compliment of toiletries, some furnished by the hotel and others that You had obviously provided for my use. You had obviously put some planning into this and I felt very special as a result. As I combed out my wet tresses I thought about the many thresholds I'd encountered in the previous eighteen hours. I actually felt very much as though I'd just lost my virginity again. It was all so fresh and exciting.

I'd never had dinner dressed in lingerie, even in the privacy of my own home let alone a fashionable restaurant. I'd never flashed anyone, never strutted naked down a hotel hallway. More importantly I'd never experienced the pleasure of cunnilingus or the rhapsody of a genuine clitoral orgasm, never begged a man to "fuck me", never been taken in such an obscene (but so effective!) position. I'd never experienced a true vaginal orgasm or at least nothing that even approached the heights of sexual ecstasy I had when You erupted inside me. I'd never had sex in the position where I was on top with a great deal of control over how deep and hard that wonderful tool of yours invaded me. And believe it or not I'd never had sweet sultry morning after sex or had sex a second time within twenty four hours let alone a third.

Most importantly, I'd not been with a man that took such obvious delight in playing with me and demonstrated such concern and deference for me. I had no delusions as to this being love. But even though I was aware that for You I was a plaything I still knew that You would not hurt me only take me places I'd never dreamed of. You cared about me.

Although I was slightly sore from all the sex, my bloodstream was steeped full of some sort of hormones that left me craving more. More than likely I would have collapsed had we gone another round or two but still, I felt empty now, as though I needed your cock inside me to feel complete.

At some point You had retrieved my purse from the car and I was able to apply the finishing touches with my own essentials after I'd blown my hair dry. While in the shower I'd used the fresh razor that had been carefully placed there to touch up my legs and pubic region.

Stepping from the bathroom I realized how hungry I suddenly was. Turning the corner I found that You had already anticipated this, as a trolley with coffee, croissants, jam, a couple of lidded dishes, and two glass flutes, each holding a firm ripe strawberry. There was also a young man wearing hotel livery pouring champagne in each glass.

Having already crossed so many thresholds, being naked in front of him seemed very natural at that moment. Crossing the room, I stood right at the trolley, affording him an up close view of my naked body. Instead of embarrassment over my shaved pussy I was proud that I was so plainly on display, that my distended lips, still all puffy from the recent attention they had received were quite lewdly evident, no pubic fur to conceal them.

Stealing glances, a trace of a smile crossed his face and his posture changed slightly. I do believe he was dealing with an erection filling his trousers as he topped off the flutes. I lifted one of the lids to reveal eggs hollandaise, delicate hash browns, thinly sliced ham that had been wrapped around tiny spears of asparagus and grilled.

Looking across the room, You stood all dressed and pressed in fresh jeans and a white shirt, sleeves rolled past the elbow and holding several dollar bills. I knew immediately what you had in mind and strutted across the room to take them from you before returning to the cart where our server was finishing up. Handing him the bills I also leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, leaving behind a smudge of freshly applied lipstick. He blushed intensely and exited, stealing one last peek at me before closing the door.

We enjoyed breakfast dressed (and undressed) like that. There was very little conversation, both of us I think savoring recollections of the evening. The drapes were still drawn wide open, flooding the room with daylight.

Afterward You opened a dresser drawer and removed a small stack of clothing then handed to me. On went sassy little white cotton thong panties, a white T, and white Reeboks with pale grey striping. The hem of the T came barely past my crotch, so it seemed like she was all legs and the fabric did little to hide my nipples. Looking in the full length mirror, I decided that a ponytail was in order and located a hairband in my purse.

We headed for the lobby and then the car. There were quite a few people about as we made our way to the lobby. In the running shoes my unrestrained breasts were far less bouncy than when I was in heels but there was still a bit of motion. Every man as well as quite a few women looked on as we made our way. Once in the car in the parking garage. Inside it was impossible to sit without the crotch of my panties fully exposed. The stark white was a strong contrast to the darkly tanned skin of my thighs and abdomen.

On the way back to my place, I broke the silence.

"Last night was the first time I've ever been on the receiving end of oral sex".

"Based on your reaction, I assume you enjoyed it." You countered.

"It was incredible. I guess it was also the first time I've ever really had an orgasm. I thought I had in the past, but nothing ever like what I experienced last night and this morning."

"Maybe its just the degree of one that's the difference."

"No, it was entirely different. I've never been so consumed like that, never lost control of my body like that. In the past I've experienced something that was pleasant in some cases, but I always wondered what the big deal was all about. I knew there had to be more to it than what I'd felt."

"We'll have to make certain that happens often."

We continued on in silence. You had those damn aviator glasses on again, making it impossible for me to read your eyes.

Arriving at my complex we kissed, long passionate with plenty of tongue. I clambered out of the low slung car with far more grace in the running shoes than I had the night before in heels. Still, I quickly yanked the bottom of the T down to hide my crotch. The kiss had made me very wet and I wasn't about to let all my neighbors see that. They had plenty to see as it was, striding up the walk in nothing but a T shirt, purse in one hand, the previous evening's heels in the other.

I spent most of the day just lazing around, kind of in recovery mode. Mid afternoon I changed from the t shirt and G string to a form fitting red maillot with high cut legs that clung to me like paint then grabbed a towel and headed for the pool. After spending so much time at the beach in nothing but a thong bottom it at first felt overdressed to me now. But after a few minutes at the pool I realized that it was far less than what even the bikini wearers had on. I soaked up some rays for a while then took a dip before heading back to the apartment. The rest of the afternoon was spent wearing the hot pink thong You had gotten me to wear at the beach originally.

Sunday we headed back to Sun Acres for another day of nakedness in the sun. The weather prediction was for a scorcher and being outside with nothing on seemed like the perfect way to spend it. You suggested that I wear the white T ensemble and when I met You in the vestibule that morning I surprised You by upping the ante a bit, substituting a white ribbed singlet. It bordered on transparency - the outline of the white thong was barely discernible underneath.

As I slid into the passenger seat You smiled approvingly. You'd driven the new sportscar again and we headed southward in it but that day we had the top down, speeding through the late morning sunshine. I was glad that I'd elected to wear my hair in a ponytail again that day.

As soon as we had parked, I popped out, slipped out of the singlet and G-string. The delicious feeling of sun baking down on my naked body was enhanced by a slight breeze. The sight of You naked made me long for some physical contact again. Almost as though You could read my mind You walked around the car to hold and kiss me briefly but just long enough that You became semi-erect and it took several minutes for You to return to a less stimulated state.

It was so hot that day that we were in the pool every twenty minutes or so to cool down. This time I was far less inhibited about being the only woman over twelve years of age without pubic hair. It seemed that everyone was wearing sunglasses, so it was hard to tell for certain, but it seemed as though a lot of people were checking me out. Funny what the difference of a couple weeks could make. Previously I'd been embarrassed about something that now I not only was proud to exhibit but now I actually craved the attention it drew and enjoyed the fact that my slit was proudly on display without a veil of curls. What couldn't be seen on the surface though was the deep satisfaction that buoyed my self confidence that came from having finally been fucked, fucked so intensely and in such a satisfying manner.

Eventually we'd had enough sun for a while and You suggested we go for a walk, leading me off to a lovely shaded woodland pathway. Marching along wearing only the white Reeboks and You a pair of black sandals we made quite a pair, my breasts jiggling just about as much as your penis. We'd both been consuming a lot of water that morning and at one point You stopped to relieve yourself along the trail. It was fascinating to see the long arc of urine glisten in the sunlight that trickled through the leaves overhead as it hit the ground several feet away from where You stood hands on hips.

Watching You, I felt a sudden urge to go as well. Standing a foot off the path I positioned myself in a spread legged stance and let 'er rip, giggling as I realized that here were a couple new thresholds - I'd never seen a man pee, I'd never let anyone see me peeing, and I'd never peed standing upright. I giggled more as I watched you develop an erection. After finishing the process of relieving my bladder, I reached for and took grasp of your semi-rigid member. It swelled appreciatively in my hand which was a most satisfying thing for me to experience.

Continuing on along the path, I led the way, my hand firmly wrapped around your engorged member. It slowed us down a bit, but there was certainly no reason to hurry. I loved the feel of it in my hand, the tubular form capped by that fat mushroom, the terse rigidity, and the hint of pre ejaculate that began to appear.

Emerging from the woods we came upon a back meadow area. Reluctantly I released my grip on your cock. At the far side there were a few people about, two couples out walking, a couple more single guys, and a small cluster of a half dozen lounging under a tree. Approaching the tree, the group was absorbed in some form of discussion and one of the men was copping a feel of one of the women's breasts. No one seemed to notice that your member was still semi-erect at that point.

Beyond the meadow lay cornfields, with the plants around four feet high at that point. There are broad mowed paths around the perimeter of several large fields and we proceeded to hike along several of them. Thick hedgerows separated one field from another and as we turned a bend at one point, a couple was off to the side and seemed startled that we'd appeared. He quickly turned his back, but not before I caught a glimpse of erect penis. She looked flustered, but continued to face us as we passed by.

Glancing back over my shoulder once we were out of their sight, I giggled knowing full well that they had been up to something naughty.

"Looks like they were having fun, eh?" You responded. "Let's go back."

Retracing our steps and we approached the spot where we'd stumbled across the couple this time in a more stealthy manner. Sure enough, she was squatting on the ground, his cock in her mouth. We kept our distance and watched as she sucked away. Your earlier erection had subsided when we crossed the meadow but now You were hard again. I again reached out and wrapped my hand around your rigid pole and then eventually sank to my knees and to take it it in my mouth, carefully positioning myself so that I could at the same time keep an eye on the other.

Once again I marveled at the marvelous feel of You inside me. In my mouth I could feel every throbbing vein. I could run the tip of my tongue along the underside of the pronounced rim that separated the head from the shaft and I could also taste your pre-cum and eventually the thick briny goo when You inevitably ejaculated. It was a marvelous thing ramming away inside my uterus but it was different. Both were good, but each type of experience offered different delights.

For quite some time it went on like that, them oblivious at first to our presence. At one point he glanced around furtively and noticed us, up to the same thing. When I saw that he was watching and proceeded to play it up, taking your cock out of my mouth, licking the shaft, kissing the head of it, swirling my tongue around the mushroom bulge and pumping it with my hand before taking it back into my mouth again, deeper than I ever had before. You stroked my hair and petted me on the head.

"Good little cocksucker." You muttered. "What a good little cocksucker."

Coming from anyone else I would have been more than a little annoyed but coming from You I relished the obscene praise. The other woman was oblivious to our presence and was focused on the cock in her mouth, pumping away furiously. Suddenly he grabbed the back of her head and shoved his groin hard against her face, holding it there while his body tensed up. They were too far away to see any more than that.

You pulled your member out of my mouth and suggested "Why don't we head along, but if you'd like, why don't you lead me along by my cock like you did in the woods."

It was more of a directive than a question or a choice. So, I again grasped you by your shaft and headed back down the pathway waltzing by the other two as she was getting up, licking her lips as she did. A dribble of cum had oozed out of one corner of her mouth and she was again startled to see us and realize that we had probably been watching. As we passed by them You and He traded knowing smiles. A little further up, You suggested we stop so that I could finish the job, but do so with my hand. Doing as I was told, I was shortly thereafter rewarded with the sight of You blasting a dozen or so arcs of juicy white spunk for several feet in front of us. After You stopped pulsing I then she knelt down to sucked another few drops and lick You clean.

We walked around the cornfields for a bit more before heading back to the pool. It was even hotter now and after a final dunk in the tepid water, headed for home. We grabbed burgers on the way. Standing in line wearing only the singlet with the G-string beneath, I felt a certain sort of pride. I was quite clearly on display, bordering on indecency. At the same time it was very evident that I was yours, that I was on display for your benefit and that You wanted everyone to see me as exposed as we could get away with.

That evening we both stripped down as soon as the door to my apartment had closed behind us. A soapy sensual shower was followed by You positioning me on all fours in the middle of the living room floor and then entering me from behind. Your feet firmly planted on the floor You fucked me in a squatting position and I marveled at how deep You were able to thrust your cock inside me. Every plunge resulted in a firm impact on my cervix and on most strokes You completely withdrew only to a moment later thrust back inside. There was something very animalistic about having sex like that. It went beyond lust, reached a point that was very base and primal. You held me by the hips and slammed away.

12