Thresholds Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the way home You asked how the day had gone.

"Wonderful. I'm absolutely exhausted." Soon after that I dozed off. I barely recall You waking me once we arrived at my apartment complex then stumbling half awake down the sidewalk with You and up the stairs. The next thing I knew it was Monday morning, my alarm was going off and I was naked in my bed. My vagina felt a little sore but somehow that felt good.

During the week we hit the beach each day around noon and my collection of g-strings continued to grow, adding pale pink, white, indigo blue, celadon green and a flashy neon green. All of them were identical in cut and construction and none of them left much of anything up to the imagination. You referred to it as a "cameltoe", but basically the tiny triangle of lightweight nylon fabric clung like a second skin to my smoothly shaven female bits. That week I think I liked the celadon one the best. Wednesday evening saw us out for a drink at an East End place with me in a stretchy little black lace chemise with nothing under. The atmosphere was a little stale so we moved on to another place a little more off the beaten path for a second round.

Halfway through our drinks You led me by the hand off to the restrooms where we went into the mens room together. After some passionate kissing You hitched the hem of the chemise up around my waist and lifted me up so that I was sitting on the vanity counter. Then You unzipped your jeans, freeing your already hard member which You then proceeded to slip into me. We had sex like that with me perched on the counter and You ramming away. The excitement of the idea of someone maybe walking in was only topped by the fact that eventually a cute guy did. He stood at the urinal right next to the sink and proceeded to masturbate away as we continued. After You came deep inside me You suggested I give him a hand and after I hopped down from the counter I stroked him until he ejaculated like that into the urinal. It was really pretty hot to see and even though I didn't come that evening it was a lot of fun and the fact that I had something to do with both of you getting off gave me this great sense of empowerment.

Friday You picked me up in the evening, handing me a package upon your arrival containing a pair of black lace panties, a short black skirt and a gold lurex tube top. As had become customary, I had greeted You wearing nothing. After slipping first the panties, then the top and skirt on I retrieved my black pumps with the tall heels from the bedroom and slipped them on before we headed out to the car.

We ended up at a house on the lake not far from the beach. Our hosts turned out to be Ferd and Gina. We had seen Ferd many times walking on the beach and i wondered if he had been the other guy in the hotel room the time You had me wear the blindfold. When I asked You said no and laughed. I don't know what that was all about but he commented on how different I looked with clothes on. I thought that was pretty funny as I was just barely dressed. When we got out of the car You had requested that I remove the skirt, so that when he answered the door, all I had on was panties and top in addition to the shoes.

Our hostess was a tall sinewy blonde with high cheekbones, sparkling eyes, and porcelain skin. Warm and cordial she also had an air about her that barely bordered on haughtiness. I wasn't quite certain whether I liked her or not and I had the distinct impression we might be getting naked together before the night was over. Hell, I was halfway there. She on the other hand wore loose fit tan silk slacks and a sheer black blouse. She was almost flat chested but sported a pair of well defined nipples and it seemed as though her legs went on forever.

Two other men appeared from an adjacent room and were introduced as Cliff and Gordon. They immediately began chatting me up, obviously taken by my minimal attire. Ferd began mixing drinks from supplies on a nearby little cart and Gina flirted a bit. You didn't seem to be much interested in her but the other two guys were, as were the two additional guys that showed up.

When Ferd began mixing a second round of drinks You leaned in my direction to whisper in my ear.

"I left something in the powder room for you a few minutes ago. I'd like you to change into it now."

I slipped away to locate it and found a lacy black garterbelt along with sheer black stockings. After changing into only those three items I strutted back into the living room where I was immediately the center of attention. I was amazed at how frank and lewd the four other guests were with their comments pertaining to my "titties" and "sweet lil' pussy".

Somehow she at the same time also slipped off her slacks and unbuttoned and removed the filmy blouse and I found myself again embracing a naked woman. I felt her hands at my shoulders pressing lightly downward, guiding me to my knees. A nest of pale brown curls greeted me there accompanied by distended labia that were like a pair of curtains waiting to be parted and using my tongue I did just that. She was quite dry withing but I soon took care of that, my spit becoming the lubricant as my tongue probed and stimulated until her own excretions began to come into play as well. I located her tiny nub and set to work on it.

Gina lifted a leg and placed her foot on a nearby ottoman so as to not only afford me better access but to better display herself to the onlookers. With my left hand I played with my own pussy while using right to keep Gina's lips parted or occasionally plunge into her hole. Her clit was difficult to locate, more of an area that she seemed to react to stimulus on. It took quite a while but eventually she came, becoming much wetter as she trembled ever so slightly and let out a little yelp before collapsing down onto the ottoman and doubling up in a near fetal position.

I looked back over my shoulder to find both You and Ferd naked. The two of you ascended the steps and helped me to my feet before leading me off to a bedroom. The four other, in various states of undress, followed along as well. Soon they were also all naked and I found myself the center of attention featuring six throbbing cocks. It was quite an incredible sensation to be surrounded rigid shafts everywhere I turned. I went right to work stroking and fondling, checking them all out, absolutely giddy over the experience. Hands were all over me as well, at first caressing and gently exploring, then more insistently prodding and squeezing. My nipples were pinched, sucked upon, and gently bitten. I was nudged toward the bed and lay down.

A cock appeared in my face that I immediately took in my mouth. Fingers parted my vulvae and then entered me but were soon replaced by a cock. Reaching out I found eager shafts for each hand. There were cocks everywhere and as soon as one withdrew from my mouth or pussy it was soon replaced by another. At one point I was flipped over onto all fours and taken from behind. Someone played with my anus and I felt lubricant applied then a finger slowly enter me there. More than anything I found it distracting - I wasn't able to concentrate on the marvelous piece of manmeat that was in my mouth at that point. And much as I loved being fucked from behind, being on all fours meant that I couldn't get my hands on any shafts.

When the next exchange of cocks occurred I took the opportunity to return to lying on my back, legs spread wide. Someone buried their face down there and I realized that it was Gina. She lapped away, returning the treatment I had given her earlier, her ass poised in the air as she did.

I watched as Ferd applied lubricant from a tube to her and then spreading her ass cheeks with his hands and shoved his member slowly into her rectum. As he did she stopped licking me. Her eyes were closed and a look of pure bliss crossed her face. Soon Ferd was pumping away and she returned to tending to my clitoris. I could feel each and every thrust as he rammed her anus forcefully. Another penis appeared before me and I soon had it in my mouth.

Strangely enough I hadn't orgasmed. Gina did her damndest to make me cum, but it wasn't until You took over and started working on me with your fingertip that I finally crested. At the time my mouth was empty but there was a shaft in each of my hands and I just squeezed them tightly as I bucked out a good one, moaning loudly.

Twitching, I began to come down from the orgasm. There were still penises everywhere around me, although no one was attempting to enter any of my orifices. I watched in fascination as everyone began stroking themselves. At that point I'd actually never seen a man masturbate and there I was watching six shafts being stroked away at. I had an urge to reach out and help but instead elected to fondle my own breasts. I loved being the center of attention like that.

Everyone moved close to me, kneeling three in a row to each side. It was like a gauntlet of cocks each with a hand working away at it. I could see little glistening beads of pre ejaculate at the tips of a couple and then the pace of stroking seemed to pick up and I could sense a sort of tension in the air, everyones breathing became more pronounced, and then it happened.

I felt a blast of hot liquidness hit my abdomen, followed by another and then more on my neck. In a flash I was being doused by a shower of cum, all six men pumping away. I laughed in ecstasy as the warm fluid hit my breasts. It only lasted a minute or so, but it was a wild sensation to experience. Somehow I only got a drop or two on my chin but from there on down to my crotch I got pretty well painted. As suddenly as it had begun it was over, the six cocks still poised over me hands attempting to wring and squeezed every last drop out.

Eventually everyone gave up and slipped away off the bed. Tipping my head up I surveyed myself. White goo coated much of the front of me, some of it beginning to dribble off a bit to each side. A small pool had accumulated at my navel. I began to giggle again and sat up slowly, watching as the stuff slid and dripped down the front of me, onto the hardwood floor at the foot of the bed as I stood on unsteady legs. Gina grasped me by the elbow and steered me toward the door to the bathroom then started a shower. I stepped in, but not before I caught a glimpse of my cum coated body. It was as though it had emanated from my very pores there was so much.

She climbed in with me and proceeded to soap me up thoroughly, rinsing away the coating of sticky lovejuice. I was even more aware of how tiny her breasts were as she ground herself against me, the film of slippery soap aiding her endeavors. When she turned around to rub her ass against my crotch I reached around the front of her to cup her little mounds and she moaned softly as I did.

Keeping one hand in place I slid the other to her crotch. Sliding my middle finger between her labia I entered her and explored her insides then slowly worked it up and down and in and out until she melted into a quivering mass as I held her while she came. My lips caressed the back of her neck and I gently bit an earlobe. She turned and kissed me, our tongues thrusting deeply into one another's mouths. I felt her hand at my crotch and then her finger enter me. Soon I was immersed in another wave of euphoric orgasm.

After the shower we toweled one another dry, making certain that every crevice and contour was attended to. Gina got out her hair dryer and did my hair, then applied a light bit of makeup. Back out in the bedroom all the men had vanished. It seemed so empty without all the swollen throbbing penises and the cloud of testosterone that had engulfed it earlier. Gina pulled two white terrycloth robes from a closet and we donned them before heading back to the living room where we found only You and Ferd enjoying a nightcap.

As we drove back to my place I once again wondered at the thresholds I'd encountered. I found myself hoping that there would be future escapades involving multiple men. I had been pounded for what must have been at least an hour by a procession of penises, as soon as one was removed it was immediately replaced by another and the same held true for my mouth. The sensation of being doused in hot sticky semen clung to my consciousness much as the cloudy white stuff had stuck to my skin and I could still feel Gina's finger inside my uterus, her tongue in my mouth.

I slept extremely well that night.

12