Thrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am having my periods," she blurted out, and the man laughed.

"That's a very feeble excuse, my dear."

"It's the truth. My period is due in just a couple of days' time. If Dad screws around with me now..."

"He could get you pregnant, is that what you are saying?"

She nodded, sobbing.

"In that case, shall I send your younger sister into your father's arms, instead?" His tone was sneering now, as if daring her to send her sister to hell. Strangely, I realized that I didn't care who got it from me next - it was almost certain no one was being spared. Truth be told, the idea of knocking up my own flesh and blood was starting to sound a lot appealing. Shirley at three months. Shirley at six months. Seven, eight... Shirley delivering our child.

Shirley nursing the baby... me nursing alongside... it wasn't such a bad idea at all!

Shut up!

I watched as Shirley glanced at the pleading face of Vicky, and then, with a sudden show of determined resolution, fixed her lips into a straight line. "No. I'll do it."

The gang cheered, and seeing Vicky's angry expression, I realized that she hadn't been asking her sister to protect her, she had been asking her to allow her! Pretty soon, you sexy thing, I thought to myself as I watched her fidgeting uneasily.

Shirley walked up to me as I was still putting up a show of pulling up my pants, and with the same determination on her face, just pushed my hands away. The pant fell to the floor, but no sooner had it done so than had my second daughter pushed me onto the bed and jumped on top. Her kiss was wilder than her sister's had been - she slobbered all over my face before planting a big, wet one on my lips, while her waist ground mercilessly against my naked thigh.

It was as if the lovemaking with Shannon had been pushed into fast-forward motion - and the next thing I know, I was between her naked legs, face clamped down on her pussy, orally fucking her until she came all over my face. Her legs were locked around my head, her hands clutched my hair, and the air I breathed in was full of her womanly scent. I didn't know if she had been telling the truth about being in heat, but if she hadn't, I didn't know if I could last a Shirley in heat.

She was like a woman possessed, and where her sister had been quiet in her moans and cries, Shirley's sounds filled not only my senses but also that of every other person within a mile's radius of the cabin. Had we been in the city, the law would have broken in by now.

The only pause in our frantic, almost desperate, love-fucking came when I was about to enter her. "Can I?" I asked, remembering her protestations that she could get pregnant.

Her answer was a rabid kiss on my lips, followed by a cry of "God, I want you to!" Then she looked me in the eye, and in a voice suddenly audible only to the two of us, "We've come this far, let's make life together. Make me a mother, daddy, make me your kid's mother." As I slammed to the hilt inside her, I realized that this was the maximum any woman had ever taken me - my daughter had been the first! Seized with a sudden burst of inspiration, I grabbed her earring with my mouth and nibbled on her earlobe.

It wasn't too late after that when the two of us came together, and I was surprised that I was able to shoot so much after so little time. Her flesh had a delicious taste, her sweat that sweet, heady odor of sex, that even after we collapsed the peak, we just held each other and savored the touch.

No sooner had Shirley walked out of the room than Vicky rushed in, a big grin on her face. She shouted, "Tickle, tickle!" as she jumped on top, and for a few minutes, we just played with each other. I hadn't thought I could match her enthusiasm, but hers was contagious. We fell off the bed with a plop, her light body cushioned by mine. We rolled around on the floor now, tickling at first but ending up with me attempting to swallow an entire breast. Vicky wrapped her arms around my head and pushed herself even deeper into my mouth. I was more than a little overcome by her effusiveness, her demands, her brashness, but before long, I was dancing to her tunes.

Not even my wife had been able to snatch away the initiative from me when we were at it. And now, here was a nineteen-year old nympho making me seem conservative. She made me lick her from head to toe, asshole and cunthole included, and then, with her pussy still reeling from an onslaught by my fingers, got into a 69. At the last moment, when I had thought I would blow into her mouth, she whirled around and plonked over my cock, impaling herself to just a hair's breadth of the depth her second sister had given me. And as if that hadn't been enough, the minx worked my erection up once again and convinced me to bugger her.

All while her sisters and mother were watching from just a few feet away.

I guess the exertion of screwing three hot-blooded females was just too much for me - sleep came, and I was too tired to fight it. I fell asleep with Vicky still on top of me, her breasts on either side of my neck as she kissed my forehead.

It was late midnight when I awoke, only to find myself sandwiched between three naked bodies. The light in the living room filtered in through the gap between the door and the floor. I called out for my wife a couple of times, but there was no reply. I looked at the bed, where my three daughters were sleeping, each with a semi-conscious smile on her face, and all totally nude. I cursed myself for falling asleep, then thanked God that there didn't seem to be any marks of violence on their bodies. What marks there were had been, I recalled with a sigh, had been made by their father... at least, they were happy about it.

There was a white envelop on the floor, and I picked it up to find the key to the room and a small note. It was unsigned, and scrawled, in a deliberate effort to disguise its identity. Not wanting to rouse the girls, I walked into the bathroom and switched the light on.

"Mike. We have the tape. You have your daughters. Enjoy."

What about Barbara? The key that had accompanied the short message unlocked the door to the living-room, and it was only when I saw my wife on the chair, still tied up, fast asleep, that I was able to breathe freely again. The front door was closed, but unlocked; I locked it before studying the sitting form of my wife. I realized I was very hungry, very thirtsy - in a selfish moment, I decided that untying my wife would have to wait. Noiselessly, I made my way to the kitchen.

The men had been very considerate - the thermos flask was full with hot milk, with a small note that read, "Thanks for the hospitality!" I poured myself a cup and walked to the living room. Just as I woke Barbara up, there was a slight shuffling sound in the bedroom. Shannon stood there, nude, rubbing her eyes. There was no discernible change in her mother's eyes at the sight of the naked daughter, only the hint of a... smile?

"Good morning, Daddy," she greeted, moving towards me. She gave me a kiss on the forehead and kissed her mother in a similar fashion. "And you too, Mommy." My wife nodded - she still hadn't been untied, and the panties were still over her mouth.

Shannon turned towards me with a smile. "You know, Daddy, you didn't actually eat me out like you did to Sherry and V. You have to make up for it, you know."

To say I was rendered speechless would be an understatement. There was no reason why she should ask me to sleep with her - unless she wanted me to, I reminded myself - but now that the villians had gone, I had thought there wouldn't be any excuse to screw around with my daughters. Now, not only was Shannon wanting an encore, she was also asking for it in front of her mother. I turned to look at my wife.

"Besides, I get married in a month, in case you've forgotten," added Shannon, smiling sweetly at her mother. Barbara's eyes softened, and to my great astonishment, she nodded. "Thanks, Mom," Shannon placed a kiss on her mother's cheek before linking her arm possessively through mine and leading me towards the second, uninhabited, bedroom.

"What about your mother?" I asked. "Let me untie her - "

"Oh, don't be silly, Daddy. I am sure Mom doesn't mind. Do you, Mom?" How could Barb reply - her mouth was still gagged. I raised my eyebrows at my eldest. "See," she remarked, drawing my arm all the way around her waist. "I told you she didn't."

As we walked into the bedroom, I could feel my wife rolling her eyes at us. Oh, well, if she had any problems, she would have told us, no?

Shannon and I fell into bed...

It's been five years now, since that day in the mountain cabin when my life - and my family's - changed forever. For those of you interested in the little details, yes, my wife did finally get untied the next day, but not before Vicky and Sherry had frolicked with me once more. The three sex kittens put off setting my wife free until I convinced them that she wasn't going to stop us. Needless to say, once she was untied, Barbara chased the four of us around the house with a frying pan until we tackled her down and threatened to tie her up once again. We all laughed together then, and my wife threw a big lunch to celebrate...

If you still can't believe my wife let me sleep with all three of our daughters, you definitely won't believe if I tell you that she has absolutely no conscience in distracting her sons-in-law while I sneak off with the wives, my daughters. Only Shirley didn't get married, and she lives with us. Our encounter that night did produce a life - approximately that night, for within ten months, I was rushing for diapers - and we have a little hut set up in the city where we are husband and wife.

Not that Shannon or Vicky have anything to complain about - like I said, they have absolutely no morals in cheating their husbands and spending some time with me - but Shannon's husband caught us. Poor guy - we managed to convince him it was a recent affair - and we managed to get the guy and his sister together. As long as he doesn't realize that none of his kids are his, he can go screw an apple tree for all I care.

And I don't suppose Vicky's husband will say anything either - not when he's been fooling around with his mother-in-law, Barbara!

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Accidents Happen! A brother and sister make a discovery.in Incest/Taboo
My Sister Eva Started It All Sister begs disguised brother to fuck her on Halloween.in Incest/Taboo
The Sleepover Brother interrupts sister's sleepover, lingerie party.in Incest/Taboo
Bathrobe Mornings Honey wants to snuggle her daddy... and more.in Incest/Taboo
Costume Sex Brother and sister are confined together in their underwear.in Incest/Taboo
More Stories