ThRobbie Ch. 02

Story Info
Mom gets dirty while making sure Robbie is soaped up clean.
5.8k words
4.59
181.2k
42

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/12/2022
Created 06/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[All characters are 18+, consenting, and fictional]

Picking up where I last left on...

I'd crawled up and gone to bed after Mom did her dance for me downstairs. I was way past exhausted from sporting a raging boner the better part of 3 hours.

It was nighttime before I woke and I managed to roll myself out of bed and go downstairs. My cum-stained jersey was still on but I kicked off my sweats in a heap near the scene of our mind-blowing 'exercise'. They were gone when I got down there. So was Mom. And everything appeared to be put back in order.

I flapped my way up back the stairs, my naked cock already getting charged up from the memory... and pushed the door through to Mom's room. She was wrapped up tight in bed, curled on her side, snoring quietly (she does that after drinking). I walked over there and stood beside her for a moment, looking down at her appreciatively.

"Thanks, Mom... you're amazing."

And then I went back to bed.

Next morning when I woke it was well after 10am and no one was there to greet me. Other than... my morning wood. "Mom?" I called out.

Rolling to the side of the bed I noticed a fresh pair of sweats and a t-shirt folded on the chair. Was I supposed to put that on myself? "Mom?" I called out again.

Nothing.

Maybe she was out for a run. I waited.

Every 20 minutes or so calling out once more... "Mommmmm?"

I didn't want to just get up and disrespect her by walking out there with a bone-stiff dick. I mean, she hadn't actually seen it yet. By the time I came all over the place she was dead on her tummy... tucked out (and who could blame her the show she put on!)

Finally she came to the door.

"Hi Mom! You're the greatest!"

She smiled a tiny artificial smile and came over bedside.

"I need to apologize for my behavior yesterday, Robbie..."

"What?! The HELL you do, you were amazing. Felt like you saved my life."

"Well I'm sure it did but you should never have seen your mother act like that. It's unforgivable. I had a couple shots before you came down and I was honestly a little drunk before I went out to the pool. You had me a nervous wreck and I just felt it a good idea to take the edge off. But those extra shots while I... danced for you... might have been a bit too much. I have no idea what I was doing..."

"You're gonna make me feel guilty now?" I asked sadly.

"What? No, honey. I'm guilty, I'M guilty."

"Guilty of showing your son a good time so he can relieve his desperate situation?"

"Guilty of being a goddamn stripper slut is what!" she said. "And some of the things I said to you..." she couldn't look me in the face.

"You never took your clothes off, Mom. If that makes you feel any better. Last time I checked that's sort of in the stripper itinerary." I tried to cheer her up with a chuckle.

"Honey, I woke up laying there half naked with... your mess all over the place."

"Swell, that's good yeah. I'm completely guilt free. Thanks." I'm pretty sure I was actually pulling a reversal on her with that.

"No, honey, it's not your fault. I'm not saying you were bad! How can I make this right...?"

"Um... you could help me get my sweats on? I've been sleeping since mid-day yesterday. I gotta get off my back. And..."

We both looked back at my 'situation' tenting up like yesterday had never happened.

"Yeah, I see it," she said. "Doesn't go down after something like that?"

"Jesus, Mom. I couldn't even touch it. I mean, that was great and all but... It'll need some greater satisfaction than that to stay down for a day, let alone overnight."

"Swell," she sighed. "The energizer bunny lives in my house in the form of my son's footlong cock." Finally we chuckled together.

"It's not that long, Mom. I measured once... ten inches."

She gulped. "That's plenty. Trust me, two more inches over that and it's simply cosmetic and likely not quite as much fun for you."

"Whaddya mean?" I questioned.

"Well... I have a few... 'toys'. I bought one that size once and it... was a nice thought but I couldn't quite perform with it."

"Couldn't perform?"

"I couldn't get enough of it inside me to make it worth having, okay?"

"What about me? Am I too big?" I didn't mean to infer a direct reference to future possibilities, but she knew that after a short interrogation with her eyes.

"I'm not sure, Robbie. Maybe, maybe not. A woman can be very expansive, it sort of depends on how turned on she is."

"Well would I... why did you buy one so big?"

She thought for a moment and offered a small surrender. "Robbie, I'm only gonna say this once... Big Cocks make me really horny. I'm a big boned girl. I like a big cock...And they're not easy to find."

I smiled real proud like...

She laughed. "But don't let your head explode. Let's get you out of bed..."

We thought about how to achieve that. I was hoping she wouldn't mind if I just hopped out and let it fly but that did not appear to be okay. "Same thing as yesterday," she offered resigned. "Try not to hit me in the head with it again."

"Okay, I'll try," But I held my hand behind it as if I were about to swat a tetherball.

"Very funny. You try that and I might bite that fucker off you. Problem solved."

"Uhh... okay, that might be bad. Might not quite fix ALL my problems."

"Okay then," she winked. "On with it."

It wasn't so bad this time as the sheets weren't tucked in on the edges so there was plenty of room to pull cover over, and I still had the jersey on as well. She reached up under the covers with both hands once the legs were on and pushed at the sides of my hips, coming into close contact with my vertical stiffy and craning her neck back while she finished. Before she stood back I heard her breathe a big whiff in again, her nose spectacularly close to my bobbing tent-top. I caught her red-handed and looked at her quizzically regarding the sniffing thing. She looked guilty for just a fleeting moment and quickly announced, "You need a bath. New problem."

'Yeah, newwwwwww problem,' it said grinning up at her.

Mom stared directly at my cock for a moment while deep in thought. I thought she might have heard it. Finally, "I think I know how to handle that. Hop up." And she reached around my tentpole to help me. She looked away again while I dropped the jersey down over my cockhead.

"Okay, it's fine now," I said.

"Okay, I'll just tie it up loose cuz these are coming off again in a moment..." and I'll be damned if that prospect did not sound a flirtation. I looked up at her with a smile on my lips while she fondled my string, once again allowing the back of her fingers to graze contact on my shaft. She saw me looking at her. "Easy there, cowboy. You know what I meant."

But I got a wink out of her. Things were feeling better already.

Then she noticed the dried mess on my jersey. "Wow, that much there too, eh? I thought I smelled something funny. Is it..." and she absentmindedly lifted the shirt up catching a glimpse of my bulbous head again, winking up at her. She quickly dropped it back down.

"I didn't mean to do that. I forgot... somehow." (Yeah, right!) "Is it just on the jersey or is your chest all..."

"Well, you missed out on some fireworks. I made a mess of myself, yes. It's all down my chest. Besides, I slept in it all night."

"How is that possible, Robbie?! The mess on the floor was enough for..." she paused.

"What?"

"Nevermind... come with me, young man."

+++++++++++++

Once in the bathroom we both eyed the toilet, "Any chance you could...?" she asked amused.

"Got any more washed up 80's rock bands?" I chided her.

"You're bad. You're very bad... It's a good song!"

"Well it sure as hell is now!" I agreed.

"Bad boy... what ever will I do with you?"

"Uh... soap me up in the shower?"

"Fat chance kiddo, it's not quite gonna work that way. I'll stay out here beyond the curtain -- and you'll be in there. We're going with a bath today."

She bent over the tub to turn the faucets on hot and cold, testing the levels for a good 30 seconds or more. Her ass taunted me with visions from the afternoon prior, now appreciated more than ever. She dropped one knee to the edge of the tub and reached further in to grab the bubble soap in the corner. Her hips lit up like a house and I could once again see a rather clear imprint of her puffy pussy from behind... god I wanted a better look at that.

'You could peel those shorts down and fuck her right now. She wouldn't stop you,' the cock offered.

"All I have are thumbs," I responded.

"What?"

I realized I was having a conversation with my cock again and held up my hands... "All I have are thumbs."

She knew what I was thinking about. You don't carry an ass like that around and bend over potently, unaware that each and every person in the population is serving themselves a nice look at you. "Don't get any dumb ideas..."

I kept my hands up.

Off came my cum-stained jersey... she simply did her best to avoid looking below. And then she opened a drawer and tied plastic bags around my forearms, rubber bands near the elbow. I lowered them so she could look...

"Robieeeee... keep 'em up high, you little pervert."

"Little?!"

She turned to the side with a slightly amused look and finished tying the bags on me.

"Time to take these down?"

"Yeah," she responded. And gripped my waistband, sliding it off my hips while she squatted directly behind my ass. Didn't appear to mind that this time...

I knew she'd turn away from the tub and face the opposite wall, where a mirror covered most every inch of it. And I kept myself at silhouette because of it, cautiously watching the mirror through the side of my left eye... waiting to let her see me, naked and upright at no less than 45degrees above the horizon line.

She caught it alright, purposely peeking down the corner of her eyes as she turned. Her legs immediately gave out a bit and she stumbled grabbing the counter to catch herself, "Oh jesus..."

I turned to help her and she got a full frontal view of my impressive girth, plus some knocking around at her hips for some tactile proof of my heft.

"NO! Turn around, Robbie! God!"

"I'm sorry, I thought you were," I faked.

"Get in the tub, Robbie. Get in there now!"

So I did. While she captured her breath back from what she just witnessed. 'It's only a matter of time now,' my cock informed me. And I was beginning to believe in it.

I stepped back into the wall and squat down to sit in the tub. Bit of an issue, my own cock was in my face before I was able to get flat and rest on my back. That was not a vision I cared for much. Not for me, thanks. No WONDER it scares the teenagers. I slipped a little and splashed the water out a bit, careful to hold my hands up... "Okay, I'm in."

Mom didn't respond for a moment. She was still looking down between her hands on the edge of the countertop. I thought I heard her whisper something to herself, couldn't make it out. (Didn't realize she was talking to a 3rd party... her own little orifice.)

"Mom?"

"Yeah... yeah... okay, you're in. Can you close the curtain?"

"Uh... not really."

"Right... right, okay." She took a deep breath but it didn't stay in her long. When I got in the tub I made sure to push the shower curtain down away from me a bit, far enough that my upright erection would be exposed, jostling around, a few inches free above water. (Hey, this is the game she played on me the day before. Tit for tat. And like she said... naughty gets naughty.) Her focus went to it immediately once she'd turned around and out came a gasp. "Ohmygod... ohmygod..."

"Yeah, the tub's gonna over flow soon, Mom. I can't turn the nozzles!" Setting a knew course for her I swashed my back down, still holding my hands up, and slid my ass forward towards the nozzles, my feet on them attempting to be hands. She was happy to turn her focus somewhere else but by the time she got down and reached over to shut the nozzles off my ass was a submarine and guess what banged right into her face? (I made sure to push my ass up for maximum periscope level. "Oh shit, jesus. ROBBIE!" she yelled, slapping away at my happy cock and the nozzles. I slid back from natural motion and noticed her cheek turn red where I'd touched her. Her running top also got wet from all the sloshing around and had pulled itself down from the edge of the tub a bit, really maximizing her cleavage to the point of bursting out of there, it had actually stretched below the white bra beneath... and you know what that meannnnns! Pop, pop, pop, pop, POPcorn! One of her stiffening nipples was comfortably trapped under both bra and tanktop, but the other was dangerously close to popping itself free from the top edge of the bra built to stuff things tightly into. Oh boy!

"Boy, I will scold you," she warned, moving away from the faucet end where she'd just had her face knocked by big thick and virile cock.

"HmmMM! That's what I'm hoping for!" I confirmed. "Put a scolding on it! Be very, very stern with it, please!"

"Goddamn you, Robbie. This isn't fair." She'd made her way over to my side of the tub and casually looked inside while asking for the soap and scrub brush.

"Uh huh, maybe you ought to consider that next time you want to play bikini bunny in front on your son's impatient erection. Yeah?"

"Honey, we talked about that, I was trying to help." The suds had formed enough for her to feel slightly secure about eyeing my torso without forcing a peek down below. But I just absentmindedly blew them off me like a child at play. With the water turned off, it wouldn't take long to expose myself again...

"I know, Mom. I'm just teasing you. Tit for tat..." I looked to her and winked.

"Fair enough... have your fun" (Aha! Carte blanche!)

Speaking of tit, she hadn't realized the situation with the nipple protrusion (or at least I don't think she had). While she was scrubbing me up, close to half her areola broke free and her taught nipple held on for dear life. I had to help that situation out...

Simple task, move around some!

"That's ticklish, ahh!" I mocked and pulled her into the tub with my arm over hers (she was scrubbing my underarms at least). Her tits fell full into the water and smashed against my chest. We giggled a bit 'till she raised herself back out of there. I loved the site of THAT! Her top went near enough transparent for gray, a few bubbles plastered around to make it interesting but better yet -- the cavity of her loop had pulled itself down to example a 16th century bustier! Her left nipple had now become partially exposed areola while her right had in fact popped completely loose and I for the first time witnessed the full intensity of it...

I'm telling you you've never seen anything like this nipple. Rather, you have -- it's just about as PERFECT a representation of the baby bottle cap you used to feed on as you'll ever see. I am not shitting you. The diameter is the width of your pinky (though perfectly round), and not quite as long as the last knuckle on it. The end is peppered in tiny holes to suck fluid from and it tightens up behind that knuckle point (like her waist does between her tits and hips). Behind that is a whole other nipple. Suitable for any woman with pleasurable looking puffies but no points on them like Mom's have. A big chewable stiff nipple with plenty to suck behind it... unreal. And don't forget, there's a massive gold standard breast behind all THAT for ya. I'm the luckiest boy on earth. I used to nourish from that?! No WONDER I'm so fucking horny all the time!!

I heard a new voice swim through my head, 'Feed...feeeed... feeeeeed... FEEEEEED!!'

Lastly, there's no not noticing what I discovered with my eyes bugged out the way they were. But she went right back to washing, avoiding my eye contact. While I watched 16th century Mommy bust slosh around while the water slowly drained from her fabric.

How I did not tie my mouth to her nipple and never let go at that moment I do not know... but my cock began to get angry again, and dangling around the surface like a boat buoy wasn't certain enough anymore... it tightened it's way toward me slowly... like a shark fin.

Mom pretended not to notice that everything was quiet all of a sudden. Or maybe she was just wondering how long it would take for her tits to jump out completely and announce that they'd arrived to port. She didn't do anything to discourage that, noticeably shaking her globes around while fishing the sponge glove throughout my body. My torso and back was plenty clean before she was reaching down my hips and banged into it.

"Uh huh... I see you there, mister," she giggled. Boy I was happy to hear her not yell at me. She splashed at it with her other hand and leaned back out of the bathtub. That was bad, cuz her tits were SO close to flopping free while she leaned across me to get at my hips. I thought it would happen for certain... and I may have sprayed all over them. Who knows.

"I think we best save that for last," she said before sliding her frame around the curtain to the lower half.

WHAT?! Save it for the end? We're going to GET to it? She's gonna clean my cock with a sponge glove?! OH MY GOD!! What just happened in the last 5min? 'I happened... and you're mother's no fool.'

"Honey... honestly, your cock is a marvel. You ought to be very proud. Shrinkage? Not applicable to my boy..."

She hadn't moved completely down the tub. Instead she kept her knees close to where they were and leaned down the ridge of the tub... giving me, once again, a privileged view of her fantasy full ass! Moving forward and back while she bathed my legs.

I peered around the curtain for a better view, as if it was only so she could hear me clearly. "Thanks, Mom. I guess you're right. Do you think maybe you can..."

"Shhhhh," was all she said. Which no longer was the denial I felt when I stepped in here.

"You came a lot downstairs, honey... is it always like that?"

"Um... it depends."

"On what?" she continued to massage my legs longer than necessary... sensually. Almost like... warming up a cock. While her ass continued to bow forward and back before my eyes.

"On how many times I've done it that day... and how excited I am when I do."

"Hmm... I see," she continued. "So yesterday was... a full day's load?" She had 2 hands on one leg know, funneling them up and down the cord of my leg, reaching ever closer to the tops of my thighs but not quite close enough.

"Hardly," I surprised her (might have been lying). "I wasn't able to touch it, remember? I mean, you were plenty sexy enough but..."

"Hmm... as I recall, I sort of touched you, didn't I?" Now she was up at the top of my thigh, carving both hands around that location. The back of her glove hand swept across my hefty balls many times, her wrist bouncing my thick cock around at the base... the water adding enough resistance to keep it from slapping back at her, it was more like an anchor. I couldn't tell if she were watching it move the suds around.

I was finding it harder to breathe. "Uh, yeah... sorta. I liked what you did but..."

"But what?" her tone was noticeably sexy. Not at all formal. Inquisitive, yes. Stagnant, no. She was definitely going somewhere planned with this.

"It's not the same as touching it. Holding it. Jacking it off..." I managed to say.

"Hmmm... I suppose you're right... Why don't you turn over so I can clean your other thigh and your shapely little butt? Can you do that okay?"

"Um... I can try."

"That's a good boy. Go ahead now." And then I heard her whisper to herself some more. I didn't bother to ask what, didn't dare ruin her continuum. I managed a way to swing near the edge close to her, one arm out of the water with my face rest against the ledge. I couldn't see her all that well anymore so I looked up into the mirror... and I swear I thought I saw her hand between her legs. It wasn't in the water and it wasn't by her side!

12