Throbbing Under My Thong Ch. 03

Story Info
Exposing it all for anyone
4.6k words
4.64
137.3k
33

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 10/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers

My husband asked me to accompany him on a business trip and, as I felt I needed a break from my own business, I decided to accept his offer. It was only for a few days in Eastbourne but I hoped this would give me the opportunity to somehow show myself off a little - or even a lot! It had been ages since I last had a ‘naughty' experience and I sure needed some sexual stimulation in my life again. I think it must have been a month since I last had even basic sex.

We arrived at our hotel late at night and went straight to bed as we were both tired after a long, hectic day. I knew a good sleep would have me randy and raring to go the next day.

I awoke at about eight o'clock and my husband wasn't about. I guessed he must have gone down to breakfast without me so I had a shower. The water was wonderfully warm with a strong force that made my body come alive. The spray soon had my breasts tingling and my nipples perky. As I massaged shower gel onto my skin I felt myself getting turned on. "This is how I should feel all of the time," I told myself, "Stimulated and sensual."

Stepping out of the shower and into an enormous fluffy bath towel raised my senses even more. I soon abandoned the towel to look at my nakedness in the full length mirror. I quite liked what I saw: a toned body with a flat tummy and large firm, yet soft, welcoming breasts with dark swollen nipples. "Yes, not bad for 41," I informed my reflection.

The only imperfection, I told myself, was my pubic hair that I had allowed to regrow. "It'll have to go," so off I set with my scissors cutting the longer lengths before using my Ladyshave to remove all trace and leave me as smooth as the day I was born. As I run my hand over my mound I groaned at my new found sensitivity. I could see my clit and vaginal folds now bared and unveiled. I couldn't wait to show them off and became moist at the thought.

Putting on a short, slinky, satin robe I returned to the bedroom to see my fully dressed, and fed, husband sitting looking out of the window. I was glowing under my sensuous covering and I could tell that he liked what he saw. I loosened the belt so that the robe draped open.

He saw my shaven pussy and said, "God, that looks good enough to eat."

"Go on then."

"What now?"

"Please, pleeeease," I whispered, almost begging, and stood with my legs slightly apart and my smoothness pushed forward and exposed.

For once, much to my surprise, he did as he was asked and knelt before me. I let out a long, "mmmmmm" sound, as his lips touched the softness of my inner thigh and gently traced a path up to my vagina. I glanced out of the window and was sure there was a man looking from the building opposite in our direction. This made me almost cum instantaneously and I shrugged the robe off my shoulders so that it dropped to the floor.

Absolute heaven. Me completely naked and being licked and eaten while another man watched. I was on fire and thrust my groin impatiently towards my husband. "Put your tongue in me," I groaned and I reached down to part my pussy lips with my fingers. As his hot breath reached my centre I knew I couldn't hold back and my climax shook through my body as I felt my juices running, almost pumping, onto his tongue. I immediately came again as I saw that the man opposite was still looking. I was hot and didn't want the moment to stop.

"Strewth'" said my husband, "you must have needed that." He was certainly right! But, ever the typical male, he simply got to his feet and went to the bathroom to wash his face and gargle with mouthwash. I was left feeling frustrated and needing more. "A good hard fucking would have been nice," I muttered to myself.

With his mint flavoured mouth my husband returned to inform me that he was off for the day and he'd see me at about six in the evening. I saw him to the door still naked and tried to kiss him goodbye but he shut the door behind him quickly. "In case anyone sees you," were his parting words.

"Fuck! I wish they would."

The man had also gone from the window opposite so I started to prepare myself for the day ahead and see what, if any, adventures I could have.

It was sunny outside, so a good excuse to wear as little as possible. After a freshen up I pulled on a red, silky thong. Well it was almost a g-string as it was so small, with ribbon like ties, and just about covered my pussy. I then chose a thin dress with a low neckline that fastened at the front with buttons. No bra needed today, so the shape of my firm nipples showed through the material and my breasts moved as I walked jiggling my cleavage. I felt so sexy that I was tempted to masturbate before I went out but held back to prolong the pleasure.

By the time I was ready to leave it was nearly ten o'clock so I didn't bother with breakfast and just had a quick coffee in the room.

I headed for the town centre and attracted a few appreciative male glances as I walked. The sun warmed my skin and extended my nipples further. I felt amazingly free and there was a tantalising throb under my thong that made me smile to myself with anticipation.

I walked round several shops without incident until I went into a small lingerie shop called ‘Secret Things.' They had some lovely, lacy bras and thongs, of various styles, that quite took my fancy. A pretty dark haired girl, about 23 or 24, appeared from the back of the shop, smiled sweetly and said, "Sorry, I didn't hear you come in. Is there anything you would like to try on?"

I told her there was and she asked my bra size. I joked and said I was sure my boobs kept altering so she suggested that she measured me so I could get a proper fit. "Fine," I agreed.

She told me to go into a smaller private room at the back of the shop while she put a temporary ‘closed' sign on the door. "It's because I'm on my own today," she informed me.

The ‘measuring room' was very hot and quite intimate because of it's size. I undid the buttons of my dress at the top and slipped my shoulders out of the small sleeves. The dress fell to my hips and then, without warning, onto the floor. This was quite by accident as I had never previously had the urge to expose myself to a woman.

The girl, Sandra, didn't seem too shocked by me standing in just my tiny thong and shoes. She picked up my dress and hung it over a chair before reaching a tape under my breasts to get the first size. I felt sure her hands were slightly shaking, perhaps it was just my imagination. She then measured the fullest part of my bust to enable her to work out the correct cup size. Her fingers lightly brushed over my nipples. To my amazement I shivered with pleasure.

"W-w-what style bra would you like try?," Sandra asked.

"I'm looking for something uplifting and pretty that gives me a good cleavage, but doesn't cover my nipples," I replied.

"Oh, we have a couple like that. I, erm, bought myself one but my boyfriend won't let me wear it outside the house," Sandra said, looking a bit flustered by her remark. She continued quickly, "I'll go and get them for you."

I looked at myself in a mirror and could see my nipples were decidedly hard and there was a dampness forming between my breasts. I rubbed my tits with my hands just as Sandra returned. She handed me the first bra and helped me do up the back. I thought it looked incredible. My breasts were lifted and rounded by being supported underneath but my nipples were free and uncovered. I glanced in the mirror and my nipples looked so large, swollen and erect that I wanted to touch them.

I could see Sandra was looking at me and her own hardened nipples were now showing through her blouse and bra. There was a sexual tension in the room that I could hardly believe or even understand.

"I'll certainly have this one please," I said.

She released the clip for me at the back of my bra and watched as my tits fell loose and swung free. "Do you want to try the other bra as well?"

I was becoming a little scared by my feelings and said, "No, I think I'll just have the one, thanks."

"We also have some special breast firming cream if you are interested," Sandra added.

I tried to make light of the situation and laughed saying, "Are you trying to say my boobs are saggy?"

She went quite red faced, "No! No, you have beautiful breasts ... oh sorry, I shouldn't have said that."

"That's okay, don't worry. Go on then, show me the cream."

"I've got a sample if you'd like to try it," she said handing me a large jar. "You can use it now if you want."

Then, I don't know what come over me because I answered, "I will if you'll massage it on for me." I felt such an idiot saying this but she took the jar from me and slowly unscrewed the lid while holding my gaze. She took out a large dollop of cream with one hand and gently smeared this on my right breast. It was like lightening had touched me and I let out a heavy sigh.

Sandra took another large amount for my left breast and put the jar down on a shelf. Her warm, delicate hands touched each of my tits at the same time as she massaged the cream firmly into my skin, her red finger nails contrasting with the colour of my tits.

I stood still, my heart was thumping, as she continued to smooth and rub the cream all over my boobs. I was so turned on and could feel my thong getting very moist. I arched my back slightly so that my tits were thrust forward and I could hear Sandra breathing heavily. She started to pull on my nipples like she was milking them and I shuddered with pleasure. I reached down to my thong and circled my firm clit

through the silky material. "God, I'm so wet," I told myself shakily.

Suddenly, it was as if I was out of control and I pushed my thong down my thighs and plunged two fingers into my wetness. I moaned out loud and started pumping my fingers in and out of my cunt. Sandra released my breasts and stood watching me while squeezing and pinching her own tits and nipples. My fingers were pounding my velvet walls while my other hand circled and rubbed my clit. All restraint by now completely gone I started to cum, my hands were drenched and I started to shake as wave after wave of powerful vibrations shot through my body. My head was swaying, my tits bouncing as I came over and over again. Sweating and gasping for breath I gradually slowed just as a phone started to ring returning me back to reality.

In a daze I heard Sandra speaking, "Good morning Secret Things lingerie. How can I help you? ..... Oh right .... right .... see you in ten minutes then."

She then looked at me, "That's my boss. Unfortunately he's coming to the shop and will be here in ten minutes."

I quickly reached for my dress and pulled up my thong feeling very embarrassed. I was in a panic and wanted to get out of the shop as quickly as possible. "I'll pick up the bra later, thanks," I said but, before I could do anything, Sandra touched my face and kissed me softly on the lips while grinding her pubic bone into my thigh. She gasped as she came straight away. Trembling I rushed outside into the bright sunshine.

I found a seat in a coffee shop to gather my thoughts and senses. I felt foolish and yet exhilarated and I smiled to myself, "God, I'm insatiable at times." The coffee helped me pull myself together but the musk smell lingering on my fingers, and the waiter looking down the front of my dress, made me realise that I was still feeling very sexy. "And that damn cream isn't helping. It's making my tits tight and tingly."

The rest of the day went without any more adventures so I made my way back to the hotel at about half past five. I stripped off my clothes for another shower and afterwards decided a little masturbation wouldn't go amiss. I'd brought with me one of my vibrators so I lay on the bed taking it nice and slow. This break was certainly doing me good! I then heard a noise at the door. It was my husband and it sounded like he had someone with him. All I could do was quickly get under the bed clothes.

My husband looked shocked to see me in bed, as did his business contact Jeff - a smart, nice looking man of about 35. I mumbled something about how I was feeling tired and was having a rest. My husband explained that Jeff would be taking us both out to dinner to sign a business contract. I was to meet them at eight o'clock at a Bistro near to the hotel.

"And wear something sexy," whispered my husband while Jeff was in the bathroom, "If I get this contract signed I'll make a serious amount of money and, besides, Jeff appreciates a hot looking woman."

With that they both left the room with Jeff saying, "I look forward to seeing more of you."

"Yes, I'll make sure of that," I said under my breath.

With interesting prospects for the evening ahead I abandoned my masturbation session and slowly got ready for dinner.

If my husband wanted sexy I could do sexy! Black shiny, lacy topped, hold up stockings, high heels and let's see ... ah yes. I have a completely see through top, that looks something like a sleeveless T-shirt. It hides nothing so I normally wear a fancy bra underneath. Over this a thin lacy cardigan, held together by two small buttons, to protect a little of my modesty - at least for a while.

I pulled on a thong but as I was throbbing underneath I decided tonight was a time to go commando - so off came the unwanted garment. A silky clinging skirt with a button front would suffice. The look, and being naked underneath, certainly made me very feel horny.

The food was great at the Bistro and I was seated between my husband and Jeff. The free flowing wine was making me quite light headed and any inhibitions I may have had were disappearing more and more with every glass I drank.

The Bistro was empty when we finished our meal and the three of us were in high spirits, laughing and talking. I was genuinely feeling hot - temperature wise - so I undid my cardigan and took it off. This stopped the conversation.

"Wow," uttered Jeff eventually as he licked his lips while looking at my breasts that were covered, but far from hidden.

My husband didn't quite know what to say or do and made some comment about how I must have forgotten my underwear.

"Yes, all of it," I answered.

"You gonna prove that?" asked Jeff. "Tell you what, if you do, I'll definitely sign the contract ... otherwise, who knows ... Oh, and I'd like the guys from the Bistro to witness this as well."

I turned to my husband for help in what to answer but he said nothing. "Okay," I agreed.

Jeff left the table and went to speak to the Bistro staff who, it turned out, were his friends. They pulled down the window blinds, locked the door and arranged five seats in a semi-circle around a high stool by the bar. I was beginning to feel a little uneasy but the contract was, after all, worth a lot of money I reminded myself. I wished though that my husband would give me a sign of approval for what I was about to do.

There were three staff: the owner George, about 55; his nephew Marco about 25 and a young lad, Leo, of 18. They took their seats and Jeff called me and my husband to join them - with me sitting on the stool.

"Okay, get your skirt off," ordered Jeff.

I first reached for a bottle of wine on the bar and filled my glass and downed the drink in a few swallows. I needed an extra shot of courage.

While various remarks were being made I began to undo the buttons on my skirt, starting at the hem. The tension was building and soon only the waist band button remained. I parted the skirt to expose my lower regions to a round of applause and various crude statements about my shaven pussy. Finally I undid the remaining button and my skirt fell away completely. I sat still, breathing heavily, while they took in the view.

"Now walk up and down."

I got off the stool and started to walk to the far side of the Bistro and back again. It all felt extremely sexy, more so than if I had been completely naked. My transparent top stopped just above my belly button and I was then naked to the tops of my stockings. The thin material caressed my nipples and once more they became harder and extended and I knew my pussy was extremely wet.

I kept on walking backwards and forwards while they watched. I felt so wanted and lusted after, I needed to show them more and for someone to touch my flesh.

I walked towards Marco and sat on his lap. He appeared surprised and looked towards the others, one of his arms went around my waist and the other touched my thigh but, to my disappointment, this was all he did.

After a few minutes I got up and moved to George who immediately pulled me onto his knee while grabbing at one of my tits. This felt more like it. His hand pulled on my nipples quite hard before heading between my legs and straightaway to my wet pussy. Without waiting or exploring me further he pushed fingers into me making me groan loudly. I opened my legs as he started to finger me in and out. "That's it," I cried out, "Finger fuck me ... go on, go on."

His thick fingers thrust in and out of my cunt as my legs spread wider. I wanted them all to see my wetness, my clit and my engorged cunt expanding open with desire. I grabbed my tits as I was being pumped until my orgasm flooded over me and onto George's fingers and hand. He kept thrusting until I screamed out loud, "Fuck, fuck, fuck," as I came again leaving me sweating and making animal like noises from my throat.

I sat still for a moment with my legs open while they told me what a sexy, wet slut I was. Recovering control I got up from George and stood in front of Leo. How young, fresh and innocent he looked. He stared at my body and I held my tits and pushed my pussy mound forward for him to touch or do whatever he wanted. His hand moved towards me and a finger gently rubbed my cunt between the outer lips. I started to want more again and reached forward to the zip on his jeans. I pulled the jeans open while looking deep into his eyes. His cock was solid and waiting with pre-cum oozing out. I grasped the shaft and moved my hand up and down a couple of times. He moaned and a great spurt of white cream erupted from him, thick and warm and onto my tummy. I wanked him until there was no more remaining and

turned to look at Jeff.

"Come here you slut."

I went and straddled his lap and his hands went to my breasts, he lifted my top and started to suck hard on my nipples as I shoved them willingly into his mouth.

"Wait," he said and started to undo his trousers to enable his penis to spring free. It was so massive and erect, probably the biggest I had ever seen. The head was purple and like a large plump plum. My hand reached to touch him but my fingers wouldn't reach round the veined girth completely. I did the best I could and as I was straddling him I stood up so that I could move his cock and rub it against my wanting clit. I was like a bitch on heat I needed this monster inside me, deep in my cunt.

"Use a condom," shouted my husband and handed Jeff one. I couldn't believe he was agreeing to me having sex with someone else.

Spurred on by my his obvious approval I ripped off my top and lay on the floor in front of them all with my legs wide apart and my knees raised off the ground. I was thrusting my saturated swollen cunt up and down waiting and wanting to be fucked as Jeff rolled on his condom.

He didn't bother to undress but simply lowered his trousers with his penis hard and rampant and pointing at my wet hole. "Fuck me," I groaned, "For God's sake fuck me."

His prick touched my clit and I screamed, "Get that fucking thing in me now ... please ... please."

As I pushed towards him the head slipped into me, my wetness making it easy for him to penetrate. As he pushed further I felt my cunt stretching and opening as never before. I felt I would split in two. It was almost painful and yet so pleasurable. Still more of his cock went into me and I felt my cunt trying to suck him in deeper. I was squeezing my tits and pulling on my nipples. Eventually he was fully inside me, so deep it felt like he was massaging my womb and internal organs. Slowly he started to move in and out and I was gasping and thrashing about underneath him wanting release, wanting to cum, wishing he could fill me with his semen. I couldn't take any more, I let out a scream as he pounded into me gaining speed, faster and faster, deeper and deeper. My whole body shook as ecstasy erupted inside me and my climax released all of the built up tensions. I wanted his cock to stay in me for hours and hours filling and violating me.

Kay-Dee
Kay-Dee
1,064 Followers
12