Throne of Panties Ch. 02

Story Info
Fred is deeper in trouble now.
5k words
4.17
35.8k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/30/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
scur
scur
6 Followers

This story continues where "Throne of Panties" left off. A man made the mistake of allowing a stewardess to see him in panties and stockings and instead of getting a blowjob he was pushed to the ground and now another passenger becomes involved.

I think both stories would benefit from being read in order.

*****

"Oh really." the other passenger said. "Does this sort of thing happen often on these flights?" and noticing Fred's attire she snorted. The other passenger was a no nonsense woman named Harriet. She rose to her feet, paced the carpeted aisle and looked down. "Very nice panties my dear. Did you choose them yourself?"

Fred looked numbly at her brown oxfords and the brown cotton support hose rising from them. He could not bring himself to answer.

At that point Alicia stepped out from behind the galley curtain and smiled at Harriet. "Oh yes, I am pretty sure he did choose them himself." With the sharp toe of her pumps she kicked Fred in the stomach and looking across at the other woman she said, "I can't believe he had the nerve to expose himself to me like that."

Fred winced and struggled to rise to his knees. "It wasn't like that Ma'am." he said to the older woman. "I didn't just-"

Alicia planted her foot on his back; forced him onto the carpet and held him there. "Oh; don't get up. You belong right where you are."

Fred grunted with the pain; wondering how it had come to this.

The other woman was not as shocked at this as one might expect. Harriet Towers was someone who had seen a lot of life and known a lot of men. In fact she now remembered an amusing time at her sorority house many years ago. The sisters had discovered a young man from the neighbouring frat house underneath one of the beds wearing a nightgown and masturbating into a pair of panties. The rest of that evening had been eventful to say the least and the embarrassed boy left the college a few days later.

Looking down at him she asked, "What sort of man wears panties and silk stockings on a business trip? "

His face was now pressed uncomfortably against the rough fibers of the carpet as he looked up at the two women from one eye."I didn't just expose myself." He said, trying to justify his present predicament. His lips were forced apart from the pressure of his face on the floor, making him look like a freshly landed fish and his words came out slurred.

The women shared a glance and Alicia pressed harder with the heel of her shoe. She wanted this to hurt.

Harriet laughed "Excuse me sir. " she said. "You did not just expose yourself? Would you explain to us then; why we are now seeing you with your pants around your ankles?"

"Ma'am I.."

His words were cut off as Alicia jabbed his spine even harder and hissed at him."You disgusting freak. You worm! I am so angry I could spit."

Harriet looked sympathetically at the angry flight attendant. "I'm so sorry my dear." she said. "Men like him are almost dangerous with their perversions but it does look like you have him under control."

"Yes." she said, " He is well under control... by both of us; and obviously not in a position to be otherwise." She ground the heel of her shoe on his back with her full weight upon it. "And by the way, thank you for supporting me in this. I am not at my best at the moment."

Fred cried out in pain. Her last jab had hurt him a lot. " I didn't.." he tried to say again.

"You didn't what?" Alicia spoke calmly now. "You didn't dress up in women's panties before you got on this flight?"

Fred looked blearily up at her. How could he explain himself? He had never felt this embarrassed in his life and now he was accused of being a flasher as well. He decided to try reasoning with the other woman. Surely she would at least listen to his version of events. Looking hopefully up at Harriet now he said, "It wasn't what you think. I'm sorry I..you found.." He tried to begin but Harriet rapidly cut him off.

"Oh no need to explain yourself." she said and continued. "I think all the explanation I need is right in front of me. I see a man with his pants down to his knees wearing pink lady's panties and white silk stockings. And please answer me honestly this time. Did you choose them yourself?"

Harriet was pleased that the stewardess had recognized her contribution and was beginning to enjoy herself. The squirming man on the floor in front of her was quite handsome and his embarrassing admission would give her an opportunity to further increase his humiliation. Harriet had a side to her that enjoyed a little power over men.

Knowing he would not be believed if he said otherwise and hoping to get this over with soon, Fred whispered, "Yes Ma'am. I did."

Pressing her advantage Harriet leaned down and cocked an ear, "Did you say yes? I couldn't quite hear you." This was sheer bullying but she was in the mood now.

"Yes." He croaked, only slightly more loudly than before.

There was a pause and Harriet studied him as his face turned red. She had taught school at one point and knew how to prolong an effect. "Very pretty; pink suits you." She laughed as his blush deepened. "They clash a little with the stockings but then so do your hairy legs. They seem a little tight on you. Are you sure they are comfortable?"

Fred looked up Harriet; aware of the game she was playing with him. This woman scared him.

"Or perhaps you like them tight like that? " Harriet said. And please answer my questions.A yes or a no will do for now."

He studied his tormentor. She was perhaps in her late forties. She had that no nonsense air about her that put him in mind of a neighbour when he was a kid. That one had thought nothing of taking the young boys across her lap when they misbehaved. She was a little stout but if anything Fred detected muscularity under her tweed skirt and jacket. With his interest in lingerie he was also quite sure she wore foundation garments to keep herself shapely and show off a classic hour glass figure. Her demand still hung in the air...

"Am I not making myself clear to you? Stop staring and answer me."

"I.." Fred paused; still staring and trying to think what to make of this woman and her questions. Was she genuinely interested in his choice of clothing or was she just playing with her power over him.

Alicia laughed now; a deep and satisfied laugh. She had truly found an unexpected partner in Harriet. God, the woman was good!

"Cat got your tongue Fred?" she asked and accompanied the question with another sharp jab from her heel. "Aren't you pleased at a woman taking an interest in you? God knows there can't be many who would."

"I..." He began and looked beseechingly at both of them.

"Answer her!" Alicia snapped. "We are running out of patience and you are not in a position to argue. Do as you are told." Alicia paused briefly. "Now, or things will get a lot more unpleasant."

"Ok then. Yes. Yes I do like them tight. Alright?" he said. Praying his answer had satisfied them he added, "May I get up now please?"

Harriet smiled now, ignoring his request and said "There, that wasn't so bad now was it? A simple question with a simple answer." and then she threw a curveball. "Are all of your panties tight?" She asked and looked closely at him. By the expression on his face it was immediately apparent to her that these were not the only panties he had owned or worn and he knew she would see right through him if he tried to worm his way out of this.

He tried to answer with a steady voice and said, "Mostly." giving up on pretending this was a one off or a prank on his part. He was no match for this woman's interrogating skills.

"How many pairs do you own?" He paused and then capitulated,"Umm. Quite a few. Maybe four I guess."

"I see. Quite the shopper you are. And where did you buy those ones Fred?" She asked casually. "They look very expensive."

He pondered how to evade this. The truth was he had stolen them from the gym bag of his last employer which in fact had led to his termination. All his other pairs had come from the same location as well. Fred did not have a clue where his ex boss purchased her panties so he hurriedly said Victoria's Secret as it was the only lingerie store he could think of.

Harriet had money and knew how to spend it on herself. She smiled inwardly at his lie. She knew for certain those expensive panties of his had never seen the inside of a store like Victoria's Secret. She let it slide for now and asked him what else he bought there.

"Well, not much." he began and stopped before he dug a deeper hole.

"I bet." said Alicia. Her anger was subsiding and she was beginning to enjoy this now. Payback was good. "Admit it. You have a whole closet full of women's clothes and you prance around your apartment on the weekends in them. Are you on a first name basis with the salesgirls there? I'm sure they find you as creepy as I do."

Though this was untrue, her words stung him as he had often tried to screw up his courage and shop there. His furtive trips into Rebecca's gym bag had yielded a total of four pairs of panties in the six months before she caught him at it and Fred had never even seen the inside of a lingerie store. The white stockings had been acquired in the airport as he left New York a few hours ago and his nervousness at the cash register was certainly evident to the sales clerk. So, once again, poor Fred did not have a lot to say. He was becoming more and more uncomfortable on the floor and Alicia's constant prodding with her shoe was taking it's toll upon his back. Also it was cold in the cabin and the carpet fibers were itching his skin. His left leg began to shake. "Please ladies..." he said piteously, "May I please get up now? I promise I -"

Alicia kicked him again. "No."

The women smiled at each other.

Harriet smirked, "I think you are fine right where you are young man."

Fred sank back onto the floor. "What choice did he have?" he thought, recognizing his immediate future was in their hands. He didn't want to ruin the chance of a good outcome to this nightmare. God, he wished this was over. "I'll do what you want if you will let me go." he said.

Harriet recognized now that she and the flight attendant could say and do anything they wanted to this frightened man on the floor. Dressed in panties he was in no position to argue and she decided to have a little fun with him. Why not? Lord knew she had wanted to put a man in his place for some time now and this one was going to be fun. "Wearing panties excites you does it?" she asked. Her hand reached out and grabbed the waistband of his panties; briefly touching the crown of his cock as she slowly pulled it towards her. She noticed the small damp stain darkening the pink fabric."Somebody seems to lack control." she observed as she looked Fred in the eyes."Is that pee I see? Did you leak something? "

He said nothing.

She tugged harder and said, "I definitely see a wet spot on those very expensive panties. Were you peeing yourself Fred? Or did exposing yourself to this nice flight attendant make you lose control and cum a little bit?" She yanked hard and held the panties away from him as she waited for his answer.

He cringed and tried to think. The close proximity of her hand and the pressure of the panties on his balls as she pulled them was making him lose his concentration once again. He struggled to say something that would please her. "I don't know Miss. I am sorry." He was almost crying now. The humiliation he was experiencing was starting to overcome him. "I only know I am sorry for everything. Please let me go! Please don't ask me any more questions. Please!"

Her tugging had exposed his penis to the air and it began to rise of it's own accord. Her eyes lingered there for a moment."Oh yes, those panties are much too tight I would say." She observed his slowly hardening cock. Was this man actually enjoying this? She released the elastic waist and watched it snap back against his skin.

Fred winced as Harriet continued looking at him. His mind whirled. Please don't let me get hard in front of them! Please not now.

"Oh." she continued relentlessly, "Did that hurt you? You almost screamed like a little girl."She laughed. "Does wearing panties make men into little girls?"

"Let me try that again." she said extending her hand. "I want to see you squeal like the girl I know you are."

Fred recoiled, shamed by his fear of this woman. " Ok. You have had your fun now." he said and tried to push himself away. Still pinned by Alicia he was unsuccessful and only managed to force the panties even lower on his hips. The bright red tip of his penis now poked out of the top and posed lewdly against his stomach. His panties had also ridden up the crack of his ass and between the pressure of the waistband on his cock head and the snugness of the cloth forced against his asshole he knew he was quickly losing all control and would be erect soon.

"Oh my." said the woman. "A little skittish aren't you? I would definitely think you were a little girl if it wasn't for that thing." She looked pointedly at his dick.

Alicia followed Harriet's gaze. "Am I seeing what I think I'm seeing" she said; looking at his growing hard on. " She removed her foot and stepped over him to see for sure.

Fred's cock was beginning to strain against the thin nylon of the panties. Harriet's brief touch as she yanked at the panties had started the process, the snugness of the panties and now the smirking looks from the two women seemed to be making it worse. He looked down. It was indeed becoming quite obvious that he was becoming aroused and there was not a thing he could do about it. Not only was he powerless on the floor in front of two women he had only known since he arrived on the jet but his predicament was making him hard despite himself. His face flushed as he looked at the sight of his hardening penis encased in the panties and the stockings made it even more apparent how dedicated he was to his fetish. His humiliation could not get any worse he thought. Fred cringed as he realized how ridiculous this must appear to Alicia and this other woman. He rolled onto his stomach to hide himself; exposing his panty clad ass in the process.

Alicia kicked him. "Turn over." she said. "On your back."

"Oww." Fred said, and rolled over quickly. The kick had hurt.

Exposed again, he looked up at the ceiling helplessly as Alicia stepped between his legs.

"Look at me!" she barked and pointed at his panties "What kind of woman do you think wants to see this?"

The embarrassment and humiliation proved too strong and he could not bring himself to meet her gaze. The woman who only minutes ago had seemed the answer to his dreams was now his worst nightmare.

"I said look at me." she was relentless as Fred continued looking stupidly up at the ceiling and willed this to be over. "Panties are for women and little girls." Raising her foot Alicia covered his cock with the sole of her shoe and pressed down hard. "Which one are you Fred? Tell me now. I want to know."

Fred swallowed. His head was swimming. The pressure of her foot was making his cock even harder. Finally he managed to look at her but no words came. In the back of his mind her words revolved. Woman or little girl...woman or little girl? He tried to parse the question but all he could do was picture himself first as a woman and then as a little girl wearing the same pink panties he was wearing now and lying on the floor of an airplane. The images confused him. His arousal confused him. The look on her face confused him. His lips parted to speak but he could only moan in answer.

"It's a simple question Fred. Are you a woman or are you a little girl? As she spoke, each syllable was emphasized by pressing her foot onto the underside of his now fully enlarged dick.

Her green eyes bored into his and he found himself unable to look away now. Her question spun around and around. He could not think. The foot on his cock was driving him wild.

The rhythmic attacks of the foot continued as she waited for him to answer. He was so horny now and gasping for breath but his feeling only increased the confusion and now he felt tears beginning to brim in the corners of his eyes. He closed them and tried desperately to will away the images and control himself. "I don't know what I am. I don't know. I don't know." he choked

Alicia's shoe moved back and forth insistently. "I will tell you what I think." she said. "I think you are a little girl Fred." She felt his arousal and also sensed his humiliation and impending tears. She was enjoying herself now. "What do you think Harriet? Is he a little girl?"

Harriet moved to stand beside Alicia and looked at him. "From all that squirming I would have to agree. Those big girl panties can't hide the fact." she laughed. "She is barely out of diapers I would say."

Alicia laughed. "Little baby Freddy is it?" she said. "No. Wait a minute. It's not Fred; it's Winifred! Little baby Winifred in her little pink panties."

The women laughed. " Winifred's going to make a mess in her panties isn't she?" Said Alicia. "Now say it Winifred. Say "I'm a little girl, and I'm going to make a mess in my panties."

Fred was mute. The humiliation was too much.

Harriet's foot lashed out and kicked him. "You heard her. Say it. Say it now sissy!" She was loving this.

"I'm a little.." he began and stopped to swallow. He could not say it.

She kicked him again. Laughing."Say it little girl!"

"Oww. Please. I can't say it!" He knew his tears were moments away.

"Aww..Is little Winifred going to cry?" Alicia asked as his lips started to blubber.

"No.. I'm not." he said but they all knew he was on the verge and seconds later his face wrinkled and a sob escaped.

"Oh, look. Winifred's a crybaby too. Isn't that cute." said Harriet as his tears began for real now. "Crying is something that only little girls do Winifred. So now it's settled. You're a little girl and now we all know it. Good girl. That answered the question didn't it? Let all those little baby girl tears out and thank us."

He was balling now. Huge sobs poured out of him but at the same time the slow and constant manipulation of his cock by Alicia felt so good to him. He arched his hips to meet her foot. He was only seconds away from coming despite his tears. Damn he wanted to come so much! But could he come in front of these women?

Alicia placed all her weight on his cock now; squeezing it hard against his stomach. "So is our little crybaby going to come in her nice pink panties?" She ground the sharp toe of her shoe onto the tip.

It hurt.. badly... but the point of her toe took him beyond his shame and her sneering voice as she called him a crybaby and laughed at his panties called out to him,to his insecurities and forced him to recognize her power over him. He looked up at her with pain but also a supremely embarrassed love in his eyes. Did she know? He was beyond caring as her insistent toe squeezed his cockhead. He groaned and gave up. The milky seed poured over his stomach and splashed higher to reach his reddened face. Alicia's shoe hurt but nonetheless his penis was convulsing uncontrollably and the pain from her toe tip was now merged with the pleasure of this humiliating orgasm. His mouth was wide open and his breath came in gasps. He shuddered and his head flopped back against the floor as the tears slowly crept down his cheeks.

Harriet winked at Alicia and pulled her cellphone out. "This is such a Kodak moment don't you think my dear? We just can't let it go to waste."

Through bleary eyes Fred looked up as the phone in her hand clicked softly several times and it now became apparent that his troubles might only be beginning. He closed his eyes and cursed himself for all the mistakes he had made that day. Wearing the panties had been a bad idea. Purchasing the stockings at the airport kiosk was bad idea number two; as was sneaking into the stall in the men's room to put them on. He knew this latest turn of events could be life changing and he sensed there wasn't a thing he could do about it now.

scur
scur
6 Followers
12