Through a Window

Story Info
Watching over an unsuspecting shoulder.
988 words
4.1
14.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frankland
frankland
14 Followers

I saw you tonight. I didn't mean to spy, well not at first. I always look across the garden level apartment windows to see if I can see inside the apartments. Just to see the decor, the layout, see if somebody has better stuff than I do. I don't stop, I just keep walking on by with my dog. But not tonight. Tonight your computer screen caught my eye. "You tube," I said to myself. No, it was wrong. Well, it was unlikely that what you were watching on your computer came from you tube. No, there was something I recognized about it. A rhythm, a repetition. Sex. Your back was to the window, but it was still about fifteen feet away, and I recognized it quickly. I looked up and down the sidewalk. Empty. So I took a step closer and squinted. It was a blowjob video. It was a woman, filmed from the side, working this guy's shaft like it was all she ever did and all she ever wanted to do. Like she meant it. You had it in a relatively small window, so I stepped closer. Lucky for me, your apartment's lights were out. Lucky for me, all of your blinds on the bottom right were warped or broken, giving a perfect little peek at you and your computer.

"What's this guy up to?" I thought to myself, and took another half step. He has long hair, and one busy shoulder...a flannel shirt on. I don't know why, but that seems to fit, to make sense.

I checked back up and down the street. All clear and no other lights on in the building. He's obviously enjoying the show. I'm not really into cock, but I still take another half step to see what he's working with. I'm not gonna lie, I thought if he was smaller than me, I would feel better about myself. So I lean over to glimpse over his shoulder and it was much different than what I expected. It wasn't cock at all, it was pussy. Sure, there was a flannel shirt on top, but from what I could tell, it was all she was wearing, and the shirt was unbuttoned all the way. She busied herself with one hand and had her other inside the shirt, rubbing her tit underneath. I gained a nearly instant erection watching this. Her head began to lull back, mouth agape, eyes closed, then back to the video as it turned to a close-up of the girl jerking the cock as she licked at the head like a lollipop. I recognized her immediately, as I'd just seen her earlier that day buying cigarettes down the block. When I'd thought to myself, "I wonder what she looks like under all those clothes, I didn't really expect an answer. Yet here it was, in graphic detail.

After another street check I knelt down and inched forward. She was sitting in an office chair, she spread her thin, smooth legs, one over an arm of the chair, another propped up on a desk drawer. She had a landing strip of dark hair on her pussy and perky little tits that she would uncover while she played with them. My cock was so hard it was almost hurting, begging to get out. So I zipped down and let it out. Pre-cum oozed out of the tip and I used it to start jacking off. I tried to match her rhythm best I could, and she in turn looked as if she was matching that of the blowjob. Her head lulled back again and my heart jumped. I didn't know if she could see what I was doing, but from the streetlight she could definitely see I was there. I kept slowly jerking off, watching her furl her brow, mouth open wider, almost close, then back agape again.

The girl in the video was going strong, jerking the guy off faster and faster, keeping eye contact with him, so we played faster. The girl in the window she her shirt, so she was (albeit unknowingly) naked to the world. She was beautiful, she had creamy white skin, nice little titties, perky nipples, a belly ring and very tone legs. Her whole body seemed to be tensing up, thes relaxing and tensing up again. It was mesmerising. She kicked one leg up on the desk and I could see her all laid out. My dick was entirely out now and I was jerking it for all it was worth.

In the video, the girl pulled the cock out of her mouth and began to jerk him off very fast and the girl in the window was starting to cum. She pulled at one of her nipples as her hips started to buck. Her hand on her pussy was moving at a furious pace, and just as she bucked one final time, my cock exploded all over the grass, my hand and one little drop actually made the flight all the way to the window, where it stuck in place. My heart stopped again, so did my hand but my cock continued to come. She was still jerking a bit as she slumped down into her chair. She brought her hand up to her mouth and stuck each finger in, one at a time. I backed away and stood up and put myself back together. I wiped my hand off in the grass and one last time I peeked in the window and there she was, staring at me. She was beautiful, but quite stunned. I could see she was wondering how long I'd been there, or so I thought. I patted my pockets, made the "ah-ha!" face and pulled out a doggie bag. I then picked up an imaginary pile of poo, mouthed "sorry" to the girl and made my way down the sidewalk and into the night.

frankland
frankland
14 Followers