Through The Bathroom Window

Story Info
She came, I saw, through the bathroom window.
1.2k words
3.68
48.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,397 Followers

It was a typical party at Rolly's house. Most of us were home from college on our winter break and Rolly's parents had some sort of holiday event to attend. Since Rolly had started college, they trusted him a lot more at home alone, so they were going to be staying over at the hotel where their event was being hosted. That was just asking to have a party thrown.

Rolly's parties were always fun, but never got out of hand. It was rare that anyone crashed, so it was usually just the small group he invited plus a few tagalongs. This party was no different.

It was pretty late into the night, with everybody feeling a bit toasted, when I was unhappy to discover the bathroom was occupied. I really had to go, so after waiting a minute or two, I slipped out the sliding door onto the deck. Despite how brisk it was outside, I still went a ways into the backyard before I drained it, rather than just hanging it over the railing. From where I stood, I could see the first-floor bathroom window and it still appeared to be occupied. Once I'd finished and tucked myself away, I climbed the steps to the deck, but wandered over to the bathroom window rather than slipping back inside right away. There were mini blinds and curtains on the bathroom window, but the mini blinds were open and there was a good six-inch gap between the curtains. Looking in, I could see Sandy and Mark going at it hot and heavy, leaning against the counter. Their tongues were deep in each other's mouths and Mark's hands were on Sandy's big tits. Her sweater and bra were both pushed up so I could see the smooth white flesh in his hands. He lowered his head and, as she held her sweater and bra up higher, held her tits up so he could lick and suck her nipples. Her tits were nice and big, with large pink areolas and hard nipples. Her head was back and her eyes were closed as he worked on them. Meanwhile I was fighting the urge to whip out my now-rigid cock, knowing someone else could step out the sliding door at any moment.

After slobbering on Sandy's tits for a few minutes, Mark raised his head and began to make out with her again. Sandy's hands went right to his belt and she started to drop to her knees as she opened his jeans. She got them down just far enough for his cock to spring out, then wrapped her lips around it and deep-throated him. Now his head was back and his eyes were closed as she worked her mouth up and down his tool. You could tell by their pace that they must have been aware that they had to be quick. Sandy sucked his cock for just a minute or two, sliding it in and out of her mouth with deep but rapid strokes. Before Mark had a chance to blow his load, Sandy was standing up again while reaching under her skirt. She pushed her panties down and kicked them away, not watching where they went. She was anxious to get her legs spread and Mark's cock inside her so, as her panties were flying off behind the toilet, she was hopping up onto the counter.

From the second it popped free of Sandy's mouth, Mark had his cock in his fist, ready to guide it into its next destination. I only saw Sandy's brown bush for a second before Mark was blocking my view, shoving his cock up into his girlfriend's tight box. Her sweater had slid down to cover her tits, but as Mark started rapidly thrusting his hips, he pulled Sandy's sweater up again and took her tits in his hands. I was about ready to burst through my jeans, not only seeing them fucking, but seeing Sandy's tits and pussy and, currently, her leg all the way up to her ass. It was way too risky to stroke off out on the deck, so I just absorbed all I could for recollection later when the time was right.

Sandy had her legs wrapped around Mark's and her arms around his neck. Her eyes were closed and her mouth hung open, but I was guessing that they were both probably being very quiet. Mark was still thrusting very quickly and I could just glimpse his slippery shaft each time he withdrew. Finally, after just a few minutes, he took a step back and grabbed his cock, pumping it in his fist. Sandy leaned back against the mirror and pulled her skirt up around her waist, exposing her pussy and lower abdomen. My eyes probably got huge as I took in all of her exposed anatomy and as Mark aimed his spurting cock at her pussy. He shot his load all over her bush then tucked his cock away and pulled his jeans back up. Holding her skirt up, keeping her pussy exposed, Sandy hopped off the counter and looked around on the floor. When she couldn't find her panties, she had Mark look and took some toilet paper to clean off his cum. She dropped the t.p. in the toilet, failing to see her panties hiding behind it, and just as she flushed, turned suddenly toward the door. Mark turned toward the door, also, so I assumed someone must have knocked.

They both looked around quickly on the floor then gave up and, looking presentable otherwise, opened the door and exited. I was starting to get cold and sober standing out on the deck, so I only hung around long enough to see Megan's pussy as she squatted to pee. She'd come in as Sandy and Mark exited and I got a nice view of her beav as she dropped trou. I got another decent look once she'd finished, but after she left, no one else came in so I went inside myself.

The next time I found myself in need of the facilities, I was fortunate enough to find them vacant. As I stood before the commode emptying my bladder, I remembered the panties and was pleased to see that they were still there. Holding my cock in hand as I peed and thinking about what I'd seen through the window, I found myself getting aroused again. By the time I was finished peeing, I was almost completely erect. I closed the mini blinds so no one could watch me and reached behind the toilet for Sandy's panties. They were very sexy bikinis made of some very slippery material. As I held them up to my nose and inhaled Sandy's musky scent, I was completely rigid. I wrapped the slippery material around my shaft and began to stroke. Closing my eyes, I recalled what I had seen, from Sandy's tits and pussy, to her sucking Mark's cock and even Megan's pussy as she so innocently peed where I was now standing. It didn't take me long to get to the brink, with the help of Sandy's panties, and as I thought about Megan and imagined she was still sitting there but was now sucking me off, I exploded in a highly satisfying climax.

I was careful not to get any cum on Sandy's panties because I hadn't decided yet whether to keep them or give them back to her. I guessed I'd just see how the rest of the night went.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,397 Followers