Through the Gate of the Gods Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Orchid was very happy for her Sister, a little bit envious, a little sad she wouldn't be seeing Gem every day, but also glad it wasn't her time yet. She was having too much fun at the club!

XXXXXXXXXX

HER next night at the club, Orchid had two new experiences.

She was drinking a glass of juice at the bar when Markan, a quiet, massive servant of Spira who always made all the girls feel very safe, tapped her on the shoulder.

A group of four friends-servants of Forbell-wanted a private dance.

Orchid bit her bottom lip and quivered, knowing that meant dancing totally nude.

She had found an incredible outfit to wear-a full length, long sleeve, stretchy red bodysuit that fit her like a second skin.

The outfit left almost nothing to the imagination anyway, as sheer as it was, but there was still a big, exciting difference between dancing almost naked and dancing fully naked.

The men, all handsome and in their forties, pulled chairs into a square. The music from the main club was just audible enough for Orchid to get the beat to dance.

It was hard to be graceful and get out of the snug bodysuit at the same time, but the men were more than willing to help. With compliments and encouragement, they soon had her stark naked except for her scarlet heels.

Orchid moved slow, turning and smiling at each of the guys. She knew they hadn't brought her to the small room to watch her dance-they wanted to see her body, and she obliged eagerly.

The guys continued to holler ideas, mostly involving her playing with her breasts or laying on her back and spreading her legs to flaunt her pussy.

The whole scene was so exciting to her! She rolled on her back again and raised her hips. balanced on her shoulders and toes as she pumped her hips, and all four men could see the wetness gleaming in the soft hairs between her legs.

Chuckling, one of the men stood. He took hold of her wrist and gently guided her hand down her body, placing it on her soaked pussy.

"Go ahead sweetheart," he urged. "Give us your best show."

Orchid couldn't have stopped herself if she'd wanted to. Overcome with desire, helpless to fight the lust blazing inside her, she rubbed and fondled herself, then slid two fingers deep into her aching, heated softness, shamelessly masturbating as the men watched with eager excitement, quietly clapping and cheering, egging her on.

The thought of performing so wantonly in front of these strangers just spurred her to greater heights of passion. Her fingers pumped frantically in and out as her body stiffened and bucked, masturbating herself to a climax for the first time in her life-in front of a group of lustful men.

Finally, the waves of pleasure slowed to gentle tingles, and she collapsed, her lovely chest rising and falling as she panted to catch her breath.

The men couldn't praise her enough. Each one bent down to kiss her cheek with genuine affection, whispering something about how sexy and wonderful the show was.

The knowledge that she had pleased them was almost as fulfilling as the orgasm she'd had.

XXXXXXXXXX

AT the end of the night, Orchid was matched up with a servant of Harstell.

Thin and quiet, the man barely said a word to her. Instead, he made his desires known by constantly stroking and caressing her lips, smiling and fondling her when she obediently took one of his slender fingers into her mouth.

His hand toying with her breasts and pussy, and the growing realization of what he wanted, had her panting and gasping by the time he sat on the edge of the bed and motioned for her to get down between her legs.

Excited and nervous, Orchid drew his breeches down, and couldn't stop the little moan that escaped her lips when his impressive erection sprang free.

She'd had sex with several men, but this was the first time she'd seen a cock truly close up. Her trembling fingers slid up and down the long, thick member and she looked up at him, her eyes smokey with desire.

"I...I'm not sure what to do," she admitted quietly. "It's my first time."

He brushed his hand down her hair, petting her gently.

"Kiss it first. Kiss all of it."

"Ok," she murmured, her tongue wetting her lips as she leaned closer. His cock filled her field of vision, and the sight made little tingles of excitement flow through her.

She touched her lips to the shaft, almost in the exact middle, thrilling as the warm flesh shivered and throbbed under her soft kisses.

Her lips softly nibbled up and down, her tiny pink tongue flickering out to lick the stiff pole, and his groan of pleasure sounded beautiful to her ears.

Instinctively, she started to use her tongue more, licking wetly up the underside of the fat cock, and when she got to the swollen mushroom at the top she circled her tongue around and around, lifting her gaze so the man could see the excitement in her eyes.

She was amazed at how exciting, how thrilling the act was to her, and without thinking slipped a hand down between her legs, stroking herself wantonly as she licked and kissed.

His hand tightened in her long hair, just enough to guide her head farther up.

"Take it in your mouth," he groaned, his voice thick with lust.

Eagerly, she parted her lips and her warm mouth engulfed his thick cockhead.

"Just like if it was in your pussy," he muttered. "Just match that kind of motion."

It made sense, and she slid her mouth up and down, moaning with shameless passion. His cock was hot and hard, filling her mouth wonderfully.

He guided her head gently, panting as she took him deeper and deeper. Her lips felt so soft, squeezing around his aching shaft, and her moans massaged him erotically.

"Forbell's golden balls! You're so good at this!" he groaned, and the praise spurred her to even greater efforts.

With an animal growl, he struggled to his feet. His fingers tangled in her long hair, holding her head steady as he started to rock his hips, fucking her beautiful face.

Orchid felt the heavy knob of his cock push into her throat and fought not to gag. Her tongue licked wildly as the swollen member pumped in and out of her mouth.

Being taken this way ignited all of her natural, well trained submissive passions, and she put her free hand on his hip, urging him to thrust in even harder.

"Aahh fuck what a mouth!" he exclaimed, driving in until his churning balls rubbed against her chin. He weaved his hips as his cock swelled hugely in her mouth, groaning through clenched teeth as he shot his load.

"MMmmppffff!" Orchid squealed as the thick, creamy liquid splashed down her throat, and swallowed eagerly, her lower body twitching as her own orgasm blazed through her.

Finally, he released her head and fell back heavily on the bed. Orchid licked her lips clean of his sperm, then leaned to take his spent cock back into her mouth, nursing tenderly on the soft prick until he made her stop.

"I hope you liked that, little one," he muttered as he pulled her into his arms.

"Ohhh," she purred, "it was wonderful, my Lord. Thank you for teaching me!"

Cooing happily, she kissed his neck and chest, and hoped getting her nipples pierced the next morning wouldn't hurt too much.

XXXXXXXXXX

Twirling and wiggling adorably on her little dance platform, her lovely, slim body wrapped in cute pink ribbons, Ornament didn't even see the servant of Blazell move through the club, seeking out Alma.

She didn't see the finger that he pointed in her direction.

"I want to see her again," Corbett said, trying to sound stern to hide his nervousness.

12