Through the Mirrored Ceiling

Story Info
Yet another take on the beloved story of Alice.
1k words
3.96
31.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After yet another boring date 18-year-old Alice finds herself home alone in the large almost mansion like house her parents left her. As she walks across her bedroom to her four post bed Alice picks up her true friend, the white rabbit.

"Rabbit, what's wrong with me? Do guys not find me desirable?"

No response as usual from her mute friend. Alice stood and began her nightly ritual of getting ready for bed. Walking over to her nightstand her fingers deftly undo the buttons on her shirt, tossing it aside. Sliding her hand slowly down over her almost flat stomach to the button on her jeans. Peeling the skin tight denim down over her tan flesh. Alice tossed these in the growing laundry pile in the corner. Reaching into her dresser she pulls a delicate white nightgown from a large collection of assorted frilly undergarments. Pulling it over her head as she stumbles dejectedly over to her bed, flopping down unceremoniously.

Alice lay in her bed staring at the image cast above her in the mirror, her eyes lazily scanning her near perfect reflection. Alice lay atop the blankets in a very flimsy shift that clung to the curves of her body, the hem riding dangerously high on her thighs. Her soft brown curls apparent through the thin white gauze. A slight breeze blows through the nearby window, the cool air chilling her nipples, causing them to stiffen. Alice brings a lazy hand up across her stomach, her fingertips trace up to her left breast, gently tweaking her nipple. Her other hand slides up along her inner thigh, sending shivers through her body. Goose bumps begin to rise all along her tan flesh. Alice's eyes half close as she slips her hand up under the oh so flimsy nightgown.

She begins to tremble in anticipation as her fingers near her dampening lips. Slowly, almost teasing herself delicately Alice begins to run her finger slowly up her moist slit. A moan escapes her delicate pink mouth, her sharp tongue runs ever so slowly over her upper lip. Alice's fingers press softly against herself, tracing her inner lips with her delicate fingers, her palm grinding against her swollen clit. Soon Alice's moans grow to soft screams of sheer delight as her probing fingers hit just the right spots. Her hips buck up off the bed and her thighs tremble violently.

"Ohhhhh Fuck that felt good."

"Doesn't that get old Alice? How many times can you hump your hand before your bored to tears?"

"Whose there, wh..who is that?"

"Oh Alice I'm so disappointed in you, how soon your short memory leaves me along the way. No doubt lost in countless fantasies of rippling muscled studs."

Just then a rather impish grin formed upon the mirror above Alice.

A single thought ran through her mind. "Oh joy I've gone insane, Mom always told me I would if I did this to much".

Suddenly Alice felt a warm hand upon her breast, lazily tracing her still hard nipple.

"No fantasy or delusion am I dear Alice, merely a friend from your younger years, a time of trouble and yet great fun. I Alice, am Cheshire, Cheshire cat. Wonderland needs you yet again Alice; a great tragedy has befallen us."

"What Cheshire? What's gone wrong now?" Biting her lower lips as she speaks, enjoying the feeling of flesh against her own.

"Why my dear, the people in wonderland no longer lust, they no longer have the desire to make love in the splendid glades or in the glorious castles. It's making everyone downright cranky. We need you Alice to bring that lust back, from your little show tonight I knew you had it in you, you can stiffen the pricks of those boring coots."

Although Alice could barely believe all of this, Wonderland a place of fantasy in her youth could it possibly be the answer to her problems yet again?

"What of you cat man, did my little show happen to spark your lusts?"

"Me? Lose my lust? Never. Don't be preposterous."

Suddenly the cat man was standing at the foot of the bed, the moonlight bathing his tall sinewy body in pale radiance. Alice let her eyes devour the sight, slowly moving her eyes from his feline face to his well-muscled chest and even lower to the glorious member sticking straight up between his thighs.

"Why don't you bring that over here and prove it?"

"We haven't the time for all of that Alice, Wonderland waits. But I will make you a deal, first chance we get I will give you all you want, but to tide you over and make you more reasonable ill do a lil something for you.

With that the cat sprang to her bed, landing softly upon all fours on her bed, Cheshire crawled his way up her bed, stopping to lick her inner thigh ever so softly. He begins to kiss his way up further, gently nibbling and sucking Suddenly Alice's hips jerk as she feels his rough pink tongue dance deliciously over her inner lips, his breath brushing hotly over her swollen clit. With soft mewling sounds Alice presses her hips up to the cats face, crying out. The cat suddenly sucks her clit into his mouth, softly raking his teeth over the swollen nub. Alice screams out "OOOOoh god Cheshire, lick me… I'm cumming"

With a big grin the Cheshire cat looks up " My word Alice you taste delicious."

"Well thank you my dear dear cat, I really needed that."

"Now we must be off" With that the cat man reached out and took Alice's hand and leaped through the window.

Slightly dazed, Alice looked around, and then suddenly down at herself, with a sigh of relief she saw that she was indeed dressed.

"Hmm cat I just realized something, you seem to have forgotten one article of clothing."

"What's that dear Alice?"

Alice leaned in close to his ear "I'm not wearing any panties, or a bra for that matter"

"Oh they will just get in the way"

"Oh"