Through the Mist

Story Info
Will the Lady bear Helios's child.
1.7k words
4.63
10.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
slippery0
slippery0
11 Followers

Drifting upstream through the mist our Lady feels the coolness of the shadows upon her body. Only as the sun flickers through the treetops a halo of light surrounds the lady with warmth. Our lady smiles with the warmth of the surrounds as distant echoes of falling water intermingled with her feathered friends playing their tunes of Pan, tunes to encourage, to entice her further inwards.

Along the ferny banks and across the soft mossy rocks, they like a bed of green covered quilts floating in a mist of dark green foliage, made by the gods for the seduction of mortals, careful not to slip the Lady meanders through the gods beds.

Each trying to entice her to try theirs with exquisite colours, shades of greens and greys plucked from every corner of their kaleidoscopes. The lady pauses briefly bending to touch the soft quilt beneath her feet; she runs her hands through its soft long fingers extending upwards beckoning her to lay with them, their powers of seduction are depleted as the sun passes from them to her path upwards.

The Ladies first lover and mentor Helios has saved her from the clutches for the amorous gods. The Lady stoops and slides her shoes from her small feet placing them on a large boulder, perhaps the head off a buried giant beneath the god's beds.

Tempted further by the soft green quilts she skips from soft bed to soft bed. Letting her feet be massaged by the green fingers. In the distance she hears roars of thunder of the gods as she plays with them, teasing them with her beauty and her ability to move from gods beds to gods beds just as the gods fingers are about to grasp the lady.

Helios guides her across the god's dormitory to a pool of mirror images.

A pool so crystal clear the lady's image upsets Venus with her outstanding beauty, jealous beyond belief Venus calls the others under her charm to send ripples across the pool to destroy the lady's reflected beauty.

As if succumbed by the beauty around her the lady stoops to touch the pond before her, the coolness of the surrounds is warmed by the natural springs from deep within the earth. Water that the gods have warmed through their veins to entice the lady to enter, her slender hand passes through the stillness of the pool sending messages of ripples across the pool and downwards stirring the gods, waking them from their snoozes.

The lady stands there on a leaf covered carpet as Helios lights her body in the darkness of the surrounds for all to see. The Lady slowly moves her hands to the clasp around her waist holding her silken covering in place as the awake gods watch in awe, some in jealously. The clasp falls to the carpet below as the silk starts to separate, never has the pools surrounds quietened as this moment, the gods transfixed on the lady.

Slowly she spreads the silk open from her shoulders downwards as if displaying herself to a potential lover for the first time, not ashamed but proud. The Lady's silk opens displaying her shoulders then slowly the swelling of hers breasts come into view ,their soft whiteness highlighted by Helios ,then further down the silk opens displaying a golden forest of soft curly vines.

Standing there unknowingly teasing the gods the Lady baths in the warmth of Helios as his fingers warm her central parts. Then ever so slowly the lady drapes the silk further apart as it creeps up the inner inclines of her breasts towards their summits only her nipples are hidden as her large areolas appear dark against her snow white skin. The coolness of the atmosphere has heightened the final summits of the Lady's breasts as only they hold the silk from opening any wider. The thin veil that partly covers the Lady has opened downwards across the Lady's abdomen to the silky blonde forest between her hips.

Helios now highlighting her assets to the other gods as if saying that he has been here before with a direct ray of bright warmth to the Lady's virginal wonders. Slowly the Lady moves her thighs apart as if in response from Helios to show the gods her divine beauty.

A godly breeze passes by lifting the silk from the Lady's nipples so Helios can graze apron their beauty and show the gods their ripeness, nipples ready to be plucked and eaten. With their beauty, the rumblings in the background can be heard.

Are the gods tearing at each other to be the first but Helios has control and as the lady's first seducer he is now her master, now willing to share the lady with his fellow gods but only on his terms, he needs to tease them a little more to savour his demands.

Helios whispering the Lady smiles a teasing smile and slowly raises her hands to slip from her shoulders the remaining silk. The silk drifts downwards, her whole body glows as a beacon to the Gods to see this divine virgin for their sacrifice. There the lady stands in all her slender with the silk draped around her toes glowing with warmth provided by Helios. Helios directs her forward slowly to the pool in front of her, it warmed but the gods deep from with in the earth , each now trying to out do each other for her attention.

The Lady stands at the edge of the pool, her mind drifting through the reflections from the past being screened across the mirror as its about to change as her toes break the images as they descend into the dark depths of the area beneath the surface , a place where Helios cannot protect her where other gods rain. The warmth of the pool entices the Lady to slip further into the dark region beneath the surface. It belying what is hidden below. Her body aroused by the gods of the underworld and as the sensation increases the lady dips her body further into the depths of darkness, she is slowly being seduced by the underworld and there is nothing that Helios can do.

Gently the gods move up her legs around her knees, then their excitement begins as the Lady's thighs immersed. They feel the soft skin of the thighs as the lady slips further into the dark side and she responds with emotions of want and fulfilment as the dark gods slip ever upwards around to the top of her delicate inner thighs, she unconscious spreading them to let the gods warmth invade her inner sanctions. The warmth of their fingers heightens her desires as she slips further into the darkness of the pool, the wetness between her thighs has become one with the pool as the gods fingers explore her, dragging her deeper into their grasp.

The Lady's face showed signs of being tormented from loyalty to her former lover the sun and the desire that her body feels from the fingers from the dark side. They claw into every crevice drawing downwards until they can run their fingers over her nipples tormenting the full breasts of this lady. Only her bare shoulders stay above the boundary of light and darkness. The Lady's torment continues in her mind between her aroused desires and her loyalty. The fingers of the underworld gods are strong in their applications sending the Lady into frenzy, as she feels weak but supported by the underwater hands.

If she was not supported she would slide downwards deeper, as the under world gods take her they feel for her. The Lady feels like she has never felt before. Slowly as she recuperates she withdraws from the warmth of the pool exhausted from the ordeal she has been through, guided to the first mossy pad by the light of Helios stopping slowly she collapses on to the anointment stone of soft moss to lie within all of Helios enlightened splendour.

Exhausted from the attention of the underworld Gods the Lady drifts off into a slumber as Helios cares over her.

Later as the Lady awakens she feels the hands of the gods once again through the moss covered alter stone where she lays, tingle her body, move with every movement of hers, they are there to please themselves with her body. The lady moves from an embryonic state to give herself to Helios perhaps in guilt of her pacified seduction by the underworld Gods or perhaps as part of her own lust for more fulfilment. The lady spreads herself into full view of Helios and the other Gods above displaying her entire beauty.

There lay the Lady on a green velvet bed offering herself to the gods as the final glistening jewels dry from her body; the only remnants of the underworlds gods' use of her body for their desires remained.

Green fingers of the gods emerge from the quilt she is laying on and circles her soft round body holding her tight as they give attention to her, fingers teasing her breasts, fingers invading her orifices, all the time Helios watches on with approval as she squirms with ecstasy of where the fingers are sending her. This mere mortal is being primed to father a Gods child. The Lady reaches her first spasm in full view of Helios, his rays directing the other Gods fingers, to lift her torso and spread her vagina so the he can enter her with his searing light and implant his seed for this Lady is the chosen one to bear his child.

The Lady relishes the warmth from Helios as she is held upon the alter as if a sacrifice to the sun god. The Lady's virginity is being taken away slowly as Helios rays enter her , she moans with excitement and fear as the green fingers from the alter below hold her firmly but caressingly. She can feel the warmth of Helios kissing all of her body, her mammary glands firm and pushed outwards as if an indication that she can support enough milk for any godly baby that Helios implants within her. The lady is now displays herself upon this mossy alter, she is sacrificing her body to Helios,

She has succumbed to the pressure of the gods giving her body to be mounted and loss of her virginity.

With Helios covering her with all his power, the Lady reaches the peak of her feelings as the gods fingers hold her firmly on the alter as the final orgasms breaks within her.

Subsiding orgasms carry the Lady into a deep sleep protected by all the gods whom applauded her performance and congratulated Helios for his part.

slippery0
slippery0
11 Followers