Through the Sister's Eyes Ch. 02

Story Info
A sexy surprise for her brother.
1.8k words
4.13
44.5k
25

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/21/2022
Created 07/30/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki slowly opened her eyes and found herself still in her brother's bed with his arm wrapped around her. A smile stretched across her face as she remembered what had happened the previous night. She removed Josh's arm and got out of the bed searching for her clothes. She quickly headed down stairs to begin breakfast. The floor above her creaked and the toilet flushed. Her brother sauntered into the kitchen rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"What's to eat sis?" he asked.

"Bacon, eggs, biscuits, and me." Nikki said with a giggle.

"Sounds like a great breakfast if I do say so myself." he stated with a smirk.

With that, Nikki turned back to the stove and resumed cooking. Josh quietly crept up behind and grabbed her by the waist and kissed her neck. A purr escaped Nikki's mouth as she turned around and kissed her brother deeply. Their tongues danced together again like it did the day before. Their kiss broke as she continued to cook. She gave a plate to her brother and he ate quickly.

"So what's the plan for today Sis?" he questioned.

"I don't know, I haven't really thought about it. I guess we will see later today" she said.

They decided to plan out their day and didn't get much. They planned to go to the mall and shop for lingerie and then watch a movie in the theater. After that they would go home and have dinner. They headed out to the mall to start their day.

"Okay, let's go to the clothing store so we can pick out what I'm going to wear tonight" Nikki said with a wink.

Josh nodded his head and they headed to the store. Nikki picked out a large selection of lingerie and short dresses and went to the dressing room. Josh sat outside and waited for her to show him what she was wearing. The curtain slid open and Josh was stunned. His sister stood before him wearing a white lace bra which barely covered her ample breast. White sheer lace thong to match. A white garter belt and white thigh high stockings. A large lump quickly formed in his pants and Nikki noticed.

"I'm not even going to ask if you like this" she said with a giggle.

She went back and did tried a dress on. The dress was black and very short. The bottom stopped just below her butt cheeks. She opened the curtain once again and Josh's lump got bigger. She bent over in front of him and the dress rode up revealing that she had no underwear. She continued her tease on her brother and then they finally bought their items and left. They then headed to the movie theater and picked out a movie. It was a simple comedy which was more boring than funny. The movie ended and they went home. Nikki went upstairs to take a shower before their dinner. She shut the bathroom door and got undressed. Josh soon followed behind her and heard talking coming from the door. It was his sister. He could barely hear her. "At 10 o' clock is when I want you to come in. No don't worry he will enjoy it I already know. Okay, I love you, bye."

That was the last he heard after a click so he assumed she was on the phone. Then he heard the shower start and he walked away. A few minutes had passed and the water shut off. Nikki wrapped a towel around herself and walked out. She headed to her own bedroom and got dressed for dinner. She put on a devil red set of lingerie and the short black dress that they bought. She went down stairs and set up the table and began cooking. She made cooked steaks and made salads for the two of them. She set a bottle of wine in ice and called for her brother. He came down dressed in a blue dress shirt and dress pants.

Josh sat down and Nikki poured him a glass of wine. They ate dinner and drank the entire bottle of wine. They were pretty tipsy and their hormones kicked in. Nikki stood up and sat in her brother's lap grinding against him. She could feel him hardening under her. Nikki glanced at the clock it was 9 o' clock, remembering the phone call she had earlier, she got up and grabbed her brother by the hand and led him to the bedroom.

She previously left the back door slightly open so that who was coming could enter unnoticed. They reached the bedroom and Nikki pushed her brother onto the bed. She ripped his shirt off then undid his belt and pants. He lied there fully naked, cock hard as steel. Nikki slowly licked from her brother's neck, down his chest, and up the length of his cock. She wrapped her tongue around his swollen head and massaged his balls with her hand. Josh moaned and gripped the sheets. Nikki sucked the tip into her mouth and worked it with her tongue. Then with out warning she slid his cock further in to her mouth. He moaned louder and slowly began bucking his hips. She sucked slow and hard up and down his solid shaft, savoring every taste. Nikki released her brother's cock and removed her dress.

She then removed her lingerie except for the garter belt. Nikki climbed on top of her brother in a 69 and started sucking his cock hard and fast. Josh drove her tongue as far into his sister's pussy. She moaned around her brother's throbbing cock sending vibrations through it. Josh worked Nikki's pussy with his tongue, sucking her juices up. Licking from bottom to top and circling her clit. Nikki began to jerk, pleasure rushed over her body, and cum drained from her hole. She looked up and stood before her was her mother. She didn't react but pushed her ass down further obstructing Josh's view. Nikki released her brother's cock and motioned for her mother. Her mom quietly walked over to the erotic sight in front of her and lowered to her knees. She grabbed her son's cock and engulfed it to the hilt. He moaned loud causing Nikki to moan loud as well. Nikki then moved off her brother while their mom still had his cock in her mouth.

"MOM w....wh....what are you doing?" he asked shocked and nervous.

"This is who I was talking with bro. We always have fantasized about you and have planned this for a while." Nikki explained.

Josh quickly began to re-harden. Their mom continued to suck his cock and he finally relaxed. She then stripped her clothes off and stood before them naked.

"Mom, you are absolutely beautiful." Josh said.

"Thank you son. Now shut up and give mommy what she wants." she stated lustfully.

She climbed on top of her son and sat on his face. His tongue quickly went to work on his mother's wet pussy. Nikki sucked her brother's cock and fingered herself. Josh slid his tongue into his mother's pussy and it sent her over the edge. She began to jerk like Nikki. She screamed and grinned her pussy into her son's face. Her orgasm slowly began to fade and she got off of her son. She straddled above her son's cock and slowly lowered herself. His cock slid in with ease. She quickly bounced hard on his cock. Moaning and screaming in unison. Nikki held her pussy above Josh's face and his tongue slithered out and flicked her clit.

Their mom rolled her hips while riding her son. She came hard. She pinched her nipples and slammed her pussy down onto his cock. She got up and bent over on the bed. Josh's quickly got behind her and slid his cock back in. Nikki bent over in front of her mom and she began tongue fucking her. Josh slammed his cock into his mother's pussy. Her large 40 DD breasts swinging back and forth under her. Josh bent over and grabbed her nipples. He rolled her nipples between his fingers she purred on her daughter's pussy. Nikki began to spasm as another orgasm rolled over her body. Her toes curled and she moaned loudly. Her mom didn't stop, she sucked her daughter's clit into her mouth and began to finger her.

Nikki screamed from pleasure. Her mom moaned on her clit as Josh pounded her pussy. Josh decided to try something he saw in a porno. He spit on his thumb and pushed it through his mom's ass. She screamed from the strange but pleasurable sensation. She pushed her ass back pushing more of her son's thumb into her tight ass. She matched his thrusts as she felt her orgasm slowly building up. Her son's cock pumped her pussy and she exploded. Her ass gripped around his thumb and her pussy did the same. She bit her daughter's clit which caused her to squeal with delight. She moaned as her orgasm slowly subsided.

"My turn bro." "Make your sister cum." Nikki said lustfully

Nikki and her mom changed positions and Nikki bent over in front of Josh with her mom bent over in front of her. She lightly licked the lips of her mom's glistening snatch as Josh rubbed his stiff cock against her clit. They both moaned together and enjoyed the teasing that they received. With out warning Nikki bit her mother's clit hard causing her to scream from pleasure. Josh rammed his cock into Nikki's wet pussy causing her to do the same as her mother. He quickly began fucking her hard and fast driving Nikki's tongue deeper into her mother's sensitive cunt. They continued to moan in unison as the sexual tension was released. Nikki and her mother came and came. Josh began to feel his own orgasm build up. He pumped harder and faster building up his load.

"I'M GOING TO CUM!!" he yelled.

"Cum on us bro." "Glaze your mom and sister, we want your cum." she said mid moan.

Josh pulled out and they positioned themselves under his cock. He pumped his cock hard and fast and shot a rope of cum on his mother's face. Another rope covered Nikki's chin. The rest of his massive load landed on their amazing breast. Nikki and her mother began to kiss and swapped the sweet taste of Josh's load. Their mother pushed Nikki down and quickly attacked her pussy. Licking the full length of her daughter's pussy enjoy the sweet nectar that poured from it. She then place one leg over Nikki's and one leg under. They grind their pussies together moaning simultaneously. They looked at Josh licking and biting their lips, their eyes full of lust. Then they began to shake. They moved faster, breathed harder, and released a gigantic orgasm. Spent they lied down, wrapped their arms around Josh, and fell asleep.

*I hope you enjoy reading this as much as I did writing it. Please leave comments and let me know what you think and if you want more. If you do want more, let me know what relative you would like to see in the next part of this series (there can be more than one relative.) Thank you for the time that you have spent on reading this.