Through The Square Window

Story Info
Man sets up his partner to be on show.
4.2k words
4.16
12.7k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaye put the phone down and involuntarily squeezed her thighs together. She had just got off the phone with her partner, George. He had told her that he had made plans for them tonight to have some 'fun'. She looked around her to see if anyone was nearby in her office, no they all appeared to have gone to lunch. She began to gently apply pressure to her mound as she sat back and wondered what George had in store for them this evening. She desperately hoped that he was going to be the 'top' tonight. Both Kaye and George were what you would call 'switches' they both took pleasure from being dominate and submissive. That's not to say all their sexual activity involved D/s or kinks, they enjoyed a wide a varied sex life. Kaye started to rub herself a little harder as her imagination began to run wild, in this quiet private moment. She had images of George using her, ravaging her helpless body, pounding her pussy with his cock, while she lay helpless to stop him.

Jeremy looked on, awe struck as he watched Kaye begin to rub her pussy and lean back in her chair. He sat in his private office in the corner of the office level, maybe 20 metres away from Kaye's desk in amongst the throng of other desks. Jeremy had liked Kaye for a while now, quietly from a far. He was unhappily married and Kaye's attitude and personality sang out to him. She was not a 'yes-man' and spoke her mind, not caring if she ruffled a few feathers. It also didn't hurt that she was very attractive physically. Jeremy had noticed immediately 3 months ago when Kaye's work attire had changed from pant suits to skirts and dresses. As he continued to watch he unzipped himself, fished out his cock and began to slowly jerk himself, thinking about how much he'd like to be touching and caressing Kaye.

Kaye continued to rub herself; in her mind's eye George was approaching his climax and so was she. In her daydream her orgasm would bring his on. He would fill her up. Kaye stopped touching herself before she got lost in her thoughts. Shaking her head she sat upright and adjusted her clothing 'I should save up this energy for tonight' she thought to herself. Kaye could feel the wetness of her pussy and smell her arousal hanging in the air around her. She took her packed lunch out of her handbag and began eating while continuing her work.

Jeremy watched as Kaye continued to touch herself. Going from enjoying the sight across the office, to imagining it was him touching her, to wondering what she was thinking about. He was momentarily disappointed when Kaye stopped abruptly and sat up. Jeremy continued his lunch time wank however. Closing his eyes and imagining Kaye kneeling under his desk, her soft lips encircling his cock, her tongue lightly playing on the underside of it. His hand became a flurry of movement as he imagined Kaye looking up at him with her innocent doe eyes as she sucked his prick. Suddenly his orgasm hit. His cum shooting up his prick from his balls and spurting from the tip. Jeremy managed to catch his cum in his free hand as he sighed with his release. He quickly came down from his high and looked around for some way to clean up his mess. Finding none he put himself away, awkwardly zipping himself up with his wrong hand, all the while keeping his cum from falling from his other hand. He got up and walked to the men's room.

Kaye had been one hand typing away, the other holding a cracker with some indescribable solid dip on it, when she was shocked to hear a door open and close across the office. 'Shit' she thought. 'Jeremy's still here. Did he see me? Will he be able to smell my arousal?' She wanted to sink and hide under her desk. She looked up at Jeremy and smiled, returned the gesture with a curt nod and continued on his way.

George got off the phone to Kaye and dialled his mate Chris' number.

"Hi you've got Chris.'

"Afternoon Chris, George here. How's tricks?" asked George

"Not too bad lately thanks, yourself?"

"Yeah pretty good. Hey I have a favour to ask. Feel free to say no, I'll completely understand."

"What's up George, what can I do for you?" Chris asked.

"It's an odd one, but like I said feel free to say no."

The rest of the day dragged on for Kaye but finally it was over. She grabbed her things and headed for the exit. As she was leaving she noticed Jeremy looking at her 'he must have seen' she thought to herself as Jeremy gave her an almost creepy smile. For some inexplicable reason Jeremy's smile hit Kaye in the right spot, she was getting aroused. 'Did he see me? If he did see did he wank while he watched?' she thought to herself as the elevator doors closed. The commute home was thankfully short and uneventful for Kaye and she was soon putting her key into her front door.

George got home shortly after Kaye and was instantly bombarded with questions.

"So what are we doing tonight? What have you planned? Are we going out somewhere?" asked Kaye in quick succession.

"Whoa one at a time sweetie, one at a time." Replied George.

"So.... What are we doing? I've been thinking about it all afternoon."

"All in good time Kaye, let me unwind first, and anyway it's a surprise." Answered George.

"Hmmph." Said Kaye "it's not fair to build me up for something and then leave me hanging." Said Kaye, with a playful pout.

"Right. Just for that, go to our room and bring me your choker please." George replied.

Kaye almost jumped for joy when George told her to get her choker. They had collars that they used in the bedroom for D/s play, but they also had a choker and a chain that they could wear around the house or in front of other people that still signified that they were the submissive party at the time. Kaye returned with her choker, it was a narrow band of soft velvet with small diamanté at the front.

"Bring it here and turn around please." Asked George.

Kaye quickly brought it over turned around and held her hair out of the way so that George could attach the collar.

"Mmmm so eager to please, and so eager to be my bitch. Aren't you slut?" George growled as he smacked Kaye on her arse.

"Yes." Kaye breathed.

"Now then some downtime some food and then we can get ready for tonight I think." Said George

About two hours later George stood up.

"Come on bitch time to get you ready." George said

He lead the way into their bedroom and took a place on their bed, sitting up against the wrought iron head piece of their bed.

"Now then my little pretty. I want you to pick out a corset, a garter belt, a pair of stockings and a pair of heels or boots. No panties. It would be good if your outfit matched or complimented each other." George said with a smile on his face.

"Will I need to pick an outfit to wear over it?"

"If I wanted you to I would have said wouldn't I?" retorted George.

"Oh ok."

Kaye began looking through her underwear drawers. In the end she choose a black corset which cupped her smallish breasts nicely while giving her some shape. The corset also had garter straps attached to the bottom of it. She found a very sheer pair of black stockings and decided to go with a pair of classic 4" heels.

"Now strip, slowly, then put on your new clothes." Ordered George.

Kaye felt stirrings inside as George's voice became more dominant, more demanding. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse, a plain red number with long sleeves. As she took one arm out she turned her back on George. She then worked on the other sleeve and as she did she looked over her shoulder at her lover sitting on the bed. What she saw brought a small smile to her face as she saw George unconsciously rubbing his crotch. Next Kaye un-zipped the back of her mid-thigh black pencil skirt and began to make a show of wiggling out of it. Once the skirt was on the floor she stepped out of it. When she turned around to face George she saw he was now very slowly, very deliberately stroking his cock. As Kaye reached behind her to un-fastened her plain white bra she quickly wondered if Jeremy had been doing a similar thing over her earlier today. That gave her quite a thrill. Kaye then sat on the edge of the bed took off her sensible work shoes and then stood back up. Now completely naked except for her black satin bikini panties and her choker she looked George in the eye as she slowly lowed her panties to the floor.

"Now put on your slut clothes" George said.

Kaye grabbed the corset, wrapped it around herself back to front and began doing up the eyes.

"I will tighten it for you once you have everything on." George told her.

Kaye then turned the corset around the right way. She then picked up one of the stockings, bent down and pointed her toes into the opening. Knowing George as well as she did she then brought her foot up onto the bed and slowly began to pull the stocking up her calves, past her knee, up her thigh. She then spread the welt out and with her foot still on the bed began attaching the garter straps to the stocking. She then repeated the process and show with her other leg. All the while she watched George stroke his cock through his work pants. Finally she slipped her shoes on.

"Excellent show sweetie, excellent show. That may earn you a reward later." George said. "Now turn around so I can tighten your corset."

George quickly grabbed the corsets laces and began tightening it up, he knew Kaye's limits and didn't want her to be too uncomfortable.

"Now then my little plaything, fetch the blindfold and your submissive collar."

Kaye looked at George with a strange expression, but only briefly, after all he was in charge and it would do her no good to question his motives. She returned with the blindfold and collar from their toy box.

"Good girl, now let me put this collar on you." He said as he removed her choker and began putting her submissive collar on her. Her submissive collar was made of a wide leather band, a locking mechanism at the back and three 'D' rings spread out around the sides and front. Kaye could only just dip her head slightly down while wearing her collar. As the lock clicked into place Kaye again began to feel some stirrings in her groin. Next George put the blindfold over Kaye's eyes.

George stood back to admire his lover. She stood in 4" heels, black stockings attached to garters, which in turn were attached to her black corset. She had her collar on and a blindfold.

"Wait here my dirty little slut; I'll be back in a sec." Said George as he exited the room. Kaye could hear him moving furniture around in the dining room.

George hurried into the dining room. Seeing Kaye get undressed and dressed always got him horny and with what he had planned for this evening he was fit to burst. He moved the dining room table out of the way, put a chair in the middle of the room facing one of the walls, opened the curtains to the window on the adjacent wall and turned on one of the side lamps, giving the room a soft glow. He then returned to their bedroom. He held Kaye by the shoulders, planted a soft kiss on her lips. George then slowly turned Kaye around, first one way, then the other, attempting to dis-orientate her. He then stepped up behind her and began to lead her into the dining room. He stopped her near the chair, spun her around a few more times. Then stood in front of her.

"Now then. You are going to undress me." George instructed as he guided Kaye's hands to his shirt buttons.

Kaye fumbled as she tried to get used to using her hands without her sight. She undid George's buttons and pulled his shirt out of his pants and then ran her hands up his chest, feeling the sparse coarse hairs in between her fingers. She pushed his shirt off his shoulders. Kaye then traced her hands down George's body and began undoing his belt and pants. She could hear George's breath quicken as his pants dropped to the floor.

Chris approached the window cautiously and carefully. His friend George had told him to sneak up to this window at this time, that he'd be able to watch Kaye giving George a blow job and then watch as George fucked her. Chris had known George most of his life and the two of them had had their share of wild times. He liked Kaye too and had always wondered what she would look like in the throes of passion.

"Squat down now and take down my boxers," Said George, as he gently applied pressure to Kaye's shoulders. "Then suck my cock with slow, deep strokes."

Kaye held on to George's legs as she squatted down to keep herself stable. She then curled her fingers under the boxer's waistband and tugged them down. She sensed George's erection inches from her face. Kaye felt George step out of his boxers as she reached out to hold his cock. She brought her lips to it and slowly licked the underside of it until she reached the tip. She then opened her mouth wide and engulfed him in her warm, wet mouth. George let out a satisfied groan. Kaye used one hand to steady herself on George's leg, the other hand began to slowly wank his cock, while she bobbed her head back and forth on his cock in slow strokes.

"That's my good little bitch. That feels wonderful." Exclaimed George.

Kaye continued her ministrations.

"Take your hand off my cock." Demanded George. "Imagine that Chris is standing at the side window. Watching as you suck me off, you wouldn't want to obstruct his view. Would you?" Asked George.

"Mmmmph" was all Kaye could manage as a reply.

In her mind she wondered what it would be like if she was being watched while sucking on George's piece of meat. Kaye moved her free hand to her pussy. She could feel her wetness as she began to lightly flick her clit. The thoughts of being watched were getting to her again. Again she thought back to earlier in the day. She hoped Jeremy had watched, had wanked over her. She moaned into George's cock as she could feel her excitement grow. George's hips began to move back and forth, his cock seemed to grow in her mouth, and she could tell he was getting close.

"I'm going to pull out of your mouth when I'm ready to cum. I want you to keep your mouth open so I can spurt into your mouth. I want you to keep it in your mouth until I tell you to swallow." Ordered George. "We want to put on a good show for Chris don't we my little dirty slut?"

Kaye was beside herself she began rubbing her needy pussy with the flat of her hand, pressing hard into her clit with the heel of her hand and occasionally dipping a finger or two inside herself.

Kaye's hand was a furious blur as she brought herself close to climaxing. George pulled his cock out of her mouth.

"Ahhh god yes." He moaned as he slowly stroked his cock inches from Kaye's mouth. His first spurt shot down her mouth, almost gagging her. As the hot sticky substance hit the inside of her mouth it was the catalyst that brought on her own climax. Kaye started to moan as she started to cum. George's second spurt followed the first, hitting the roof of Kaye's mouth. Kaye struggled to keep her mouth open as her moans increased; she started to spill George's seed out of her mouth. George's third spurt hit Kaye below her collar, his fourth and final spurt landed just above her corset. As she came down from her high she moved to wipe the cum from her throat and chest.

"Leave it slut." George almost shouted. "Now turn your head to the window." He hissed as he put his head on top of her head and turned it towards the window.

"Swallow what's left in your mouth while I wipe any excess from my prick on your cheek."

Kaye made a show of swallowing George's cum that had remained in her mouth. She could feel the hot, soft skin of George's cock against her cheek and feel the slimy texture of his sperm sliding over her cheek. The degradation was making her aroused again.

"Clean my cock and get me hard again bitch." George said as he forcibly moved Kaye's head so she could engulf him again in her warm mouth.

Chris was wanking himself with short quick strokes at the scene in front of him. He struggled to make himself stop. There was more of this show to come he was sure and he didn't want to cum too soon. Seeing Kaye squatting in front of his friend slowly sucking his prick had been great, seeing her furiously rubbing herself had been better, seeing George treat her the way he just had was mind blowing.

Kaye finished cleaning George's cock and could feel him getting hard again in her mouth. Once she thought he was suitably hard again she lot him slip out of her mouth with an audible pop. George motioned for Kaye to stand up, by gently pulling on her arm pits.

"Stand up now; it's time for you to ride my cock." Said George as he moved the chair to be facing the window. He sat down and guided Kaye until she was standing in front of him facing the window.

"Spread your legs a little bit. That's it now slowly lower yourself onto my hard prick. Imagine if Chris was watching from the window. He'd being seeing a lot of you right now. He'd be about to watch you impale yourself on my cock." George whispered as he held his cock ready for Kaye.

Kaye gasped a little as she felt herself being penetrated by George. She drank in the feeling of being filled. She had been so horny most of the day with only a finger or two inside her. She let out a groan of pure lust as she felt her pussy contract around the hard prick inside her.

"Keep your hands on your thighs and slowly, ever so slowly move up and down on my prick." Instructed George. "Move up until I nearly come out, and then all the way back down."

Kaye complied with George's instructions. She slowly raised herself up until George nearly came out then slowly moved back down until she bottomed out.

George started whispering in Kaye's ear. "If Chris was at the window watching you now what would he think of you? The way you're dressed. With those heels on, those stockings, that corset oh and that collar. The one that screams 'hey I'm a submissive slut, please use me'. What would he think of the way I just fucked your mouth? How you let me cum all over you? The evidence is right there drying on your skin. What would Chris think of the view? The way you are straddling my cock. If he was watching from the window he'd have a perfect view of your pussy sliding up and down my cock. If Chris was out there watching do you think he'd be touching himself? Would he be wanking his cock while he watched you being used by me?"

Kaye let out a long low guttural moan.

"Well would he Kaye?" asked George.

"Yes..... Yes he would" moaned Kaye.

"Well if Chris was here watching you don't you think you should put on a show for him?"

"YES"

"Okay then my dirty slut you can ride my cock as fast as you want and perhaps rub your clit too." Said George.

Chris couldn't believe his eyes. He had the perfect view of Kaye's pussy eating George's prick. Her cum covered chest started heaving as she built up speed and her hand started playing with her clit again.

"That's it my dirty slut. Show Chris how you ride my cock. Don't cum yet though." George warned.

Kaye's moans started to become one long groan. She felt delightfully full every time she plunged down on George's cock. Her hand was playing with her clit like she was strumming a guitar during a solo. The fact she couldn't see anything only added to the intensity of the feeling running through her body. She had images of Jeremy watching her at the office. Images of Chris at the window now. 'Oh if only he were I would put on such a show for him' Kaye thought to herself. She wondered if he would be jerking his cock in time with her movements on George's cock. She moved her free hand up to her corset covered breast and began to squeeze. As her arousal reached its next plateau Kaye moved her hand touching her chest and wetted her fingers and then ran them over her cum covered chest bringing them back up to her mouth.

"Oh god I'm getting close George" Kaye panted. "Can I cum?"

12