Through the Tunnel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crisdixon
crisdixon
28 Followers

"Sort of. To be honest, I just don't think about it much these days. No time."

Pause.

"When I do think about it, it just seems kind of silly, like why would I want someone to stick something in there? It's like asking someone to put their finger in my ear. I don't see the point."

"It's so much more than that, though. It's the connection. It's him, wanting you so badly. It's primal. Lust and hunger inhabit the same area in the male brain. Once you experience it, you'll understand."

"If you say so."

"What if," Mara asked, in an almost conspiratorial whisper, "you could see what it was like, without having to do anything yourself? Would you want to?"

"What - like watch porn?"

A vision made an unwelcome return from the distant recesses of her memory. A group of her friends had clandestinely acquired an adult film while they were all still in high school and cajoled her into watching it with them. She recalled the image of a denuded male crotch drily piledriving a razor-burned vulva. The lack of hair made his member look weirdly uniform with the rest of his body, as if the female genitalia on the screen were being assaulted by some alien skin creature.

"No, no, no!" Mara grew surprisingly animated. Who would have thought she could mirror Katie's distaste for something so commonplace? "None of that bang-bang-bang nonsense. What if you could see what it's like when people actually care about each other?"

Katie gave it some thought, imagined herself propped in a chair next to two people going at it. She reached this conclusion: "Uh, no. They'd know I was watching, especially the guy. That'd just be so...strange."

"What if he didn't know you were watching? Might you want to then?"

Katie thought it over once more. Under those conditions, I suppose it could be... interesting. She looked at Mara and shrugged.

It was then that the horn sounded - they were about to leave, and as the train gave its first lurch forward, the cabin door abruptly opened and framed in the light was the silhouette of a dark-haired man. Katie assumed, correctly, that the last-minute addition was Gianni. Mara looked away and pretended to ignore him as he pleaded with her unintelligibly not to be upset. After all, here he was - all was good!

If a passenger had been intended for the fourth bed in that sleeper car, he or she was going to miss out. The final berth would remain empty.

-----------------------

The train glided along in remarkable quiet, save for the occasional clack where two rails didn't meet up precisely and the odd squeal when the surface of a wheel rubbed against the track just so. It was mostly dark in the cabin, save for two lights: one at the head of Gianni's berth and the other a light Mara was using to read in the bed opposite Katie's. Gianni was below Mara, sleeping. Katie was lying down, but not quite yet asleep when Mara put her book down and gave Katie a wide-eyed look with her lips slightly pursed, as if she had something she was bursting to say. She turned off the light, pushing Katie's berth into the shadow beneath the rays thrown by the light below, and climbed down to Gianni's bed.

She snuggled up to him. He didn't react at first - he had just fallen asleep. She threw an arm over him. He stirred and rolled over. From the darkness, Katie could see his arm wrap around Mara's back. There was a soft sound as Mara pressed her lips up against his.

Mara had read Katie's shrug as assent, and whatever doubt there might have been about how she intended to act on that assent evaporated in the hazy light of the cabin and the languid movements in Gianni's bunk.

Mara and Gianni continued to kiss, and his hand started to caress her back gently, but with increasing fervor. Katie could see the shadow of Mara's arm move over his body as well, her fingers teasing his hair as she continued to kiss him. After a few minutes, Mara pulled away from him and started to sit him up, pulling at the bottom of his white t-shirt. Gianni grabbed her hands, stopped her, and began to protest.

"Mara, what about her?" he whispered.

"What about her? She's sleeping."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, she's dead asleep."

"How do you know?"

"I saw her. Out like a light. Just like you were two seconds ago. Come on." She leaned close and breathed into his ear: "I want you...so bad."

"You're awful."

"No, I'm terrible. And you love it."

With that, he raised his arms, and Mara slid his shirt up and over his head. Now straddling his lap, Mara leaned in again to kiss him. Katie could see Gianni's arms wrapped around Mara, his hands running from her shoulders to the small of her back, now holding her to him, now reaching under her skirt to grab her ass as the muffled sounds of their lips pressing against each other continued. From time to time, his hands would disappear into the darkness between their bodies to touch - Katie could only imagine - Mara's breasts.

After a long while, Mara slowly disengaged to stand up. As her hands reached into the shadows and down towards Gianni's waist, Gianni's hands ran up her legs and under her skirt. Mara slowly unbuckled his belt, then undid the top button of his jeans and unzipped them. Gianni's wandering hands eventually stopped caressing the contours of Mara's ass and thighs and rested at her waist, where he grabbed and pulled. The white fabric of her panties slid below the end of her skirt, down her legs, to the floor. Mara reached for Gianni's waist as well and pulled. From behind, Katie could see Mara seem to struggle and tug several times, until she stepped back slightly, out of her panties, and in the process, revealed that she had managed to pull Gianni's pants and underwear down to his lap. Dimly, but plainly visible in the scarce light was Gianni's erect penis, protruding rigidly from his lap for Katie to see.

She had to stifle a gasp. It was the first one she'd ever seen in person. She stared at it, mesmerized. Per Mara, she'd almost assuredly been in much closer proximity to her old boyfriend's painfully engorged member during those long chaste makeout sessions, but it had always remained discreetly out of sight, yearning for release from its prison of denim and the long-suffering fabric of his boxers. The rigid member she saw now looked so raw - its smooth skin crisscrossed with purple veins like an overly developed muscle. The long ridge meeting in the swooping curves of the head left no doubt about its purpose. It would not be denied, she thought, and were she in Mara's position, she imagined, she wouldn't want to deny it what it so obviously wanted. She thought back to those makeout sessions with a twinge of relief - had she freed something like that from her boyfriend's pants, would she have been able to stop herself or would she have wanted to feel all of it right then and there? It also provoked a pang of regret brought about by the slightly uncomfortable pang of desire she felt - seeing it made her suddenly long to have those fleeting moments with that nerdy boyfriend back.

Mara now knelt in front of Gianni and wrapped her hand around the organ Katie was admiring from the dark. Her other hand wandered over his hip, over the taut muscles of his stomach, and around the base of his cock. She ran her thumb up the front, squeezing ever so slightly. He moaned quietly, and a crystal clear drop of moisture coalesced at the top of his dick and rolled slowly down towards Mara's thumb. Katie couldn't see Gianni's face under the top berth, his head arched back, his lips parted just a little. Mara's eyes were locked on his face, watching his lips tremble slightly as she continued to run her slickened thumb oh so slowly over his veiny skin. Finally, Katie could see Mara's head lower and move forward, her hair falling down around Gianni's lap, and hear the occasional smack of Mara's lips parting as they moved up and down, up and down. Gianni's hands absent-mindedly tousled Mara's hair as she took him in her mouth.

After a couple of minutes, Mara lifted her head away from his now quivering dick and got up. She sat herself down next to him, again revealing his member to their secret audience. Gianni immediately reached out for Mara, grabbing her head and pulling her lips to his. Mara bent towards him to kiss him, her hand running down his bare chest and draping across the head of his shaft every so often. He would grab her breast through her shirt until finally he began to undo the buttons so he could reach inside over the lace of her bra to tease her nipple, which hardened under his touch. He reached down and squeezed his hand between her legs as they continued to kiss.

As his hand moved from the increasingly wet lips of her pussy to her clit, Mara leaned back and stopped kissing him, though her hand reached out and wrapped around his cock, which Katie could see again in the faint light. Mara leaned her head back and closed her eyes. As his touch excited her senses more and more, her hand squeezed almost imperceptibly tighter on his dick.

His fingers were bringing her closer and closer to orgasm, her pussy starting to squeeze and relax, but she didn't want to come like this. As her muscles tensed and released as if she was almost there, she pushed his hand away, got up and pushed him to the back of the berth. She climbed onto his lap, her legs straddling his. Katie saw her reach down with her hand and raise up on her thighs, as if perching on top of a chair that was just a little too tall. Gianni reached under both her arms and grabbed her shoulders gently as if pulling on them. Finally, the muscles of her thighs started to relax, her hips pressed in towards his, until her legs eased entirely so that she was resting on him, her legs tucked underneath her. He pulled her onto him, their faces met, as if sinking into each other. She rocked forward and back in long, slow motions, pulling away, now leaning in, now back, then in, now back, then in again until they embraced closely, no space between them at all.

At some point, Gianni reached behind her and undid the clasp of her bra and slid the straps off her shoulders and over her arms. Out of Katie's sight, he slid it down the smooth skin of Mara's stomach and onto the bunk. His hands squeezed her firm tits, teased each nipple. One hand lingered, while the other reached under her skirt again and grabbed her round ass, pulling her as she slid down his cock. His hand reached around her ass to the exact spot where his cock slid inside her, feeling how wet it was from her and from him.

With a hand to the side of his head, Mara directed Gianni to lie down, his head towards the door of the cabin. Now their bodies were mostly hidden in the dark, though Katie could still tell that Mara was rhythmically grinding on top of him. Mara paused and sat straight up for a second so she could reach down between her and Gianni to feel his cock where it entered her. She now leaned forward again, her hips tracing an arc as her lips slid along the curve of his dick. As Katie's imagination tried to fill in what she might have seen had there been more light, the train raced by a station, and bright light flooded in through the window for just a brief moment at a time. In these instances, Katie glimpsed Gianni's cock curving up, in between the lips of Mara's pussy. First just the swollen head of his cock resting at the opening of her pussy was seared into Katie's eyes. In the next moment, Mara's lips stretched tight over the middle of his shaft, glistening wet, stretched out over its surface as she rode up it. Finally, she saw Mara's ass pressed against his hips as his hands lifted her skirt and the light flooded in briefly. The train plunged back into the dark, and all Katie could see was their faces locked in a deep kiss, the stifled sounds of their moans just audible over the din of a noisier section of rail.

Gianni now sat up, arms wrapped around Mara's back. Their lips never parted. He lifted her up and put her on her back. The smooth skin and round contours of her breasts would show for a second as his body let the scant light pass between their legs. His lips wrapped around her nipple, and his tongue teased it until it pointed skyward. All the while, his hips thrust into hers over and over again.

Mara was rapidly reaching the point of no return. Her back arched. Her hands gripped his shoulders. Her lips left his and came to rest near his ear. She moaned softly into it. A few more thrusts and her pussy clenched and throbbed, then released in a long wave. As she felt her orgasm wash over her, Gianni pulled out and Katie stared in awe as he erupted across her stomach and onto her breasts.

Mara collapsed to the bed, Gianni held her close, and Katie sunk into the shadows, her cheeks flushed, her heart beating, her body nearly as spent as Gianni's and Mara's, her mind racing, and her eyes wide open.

crisdixon
crisdixon
28 Followers
12