Through the Window

Story Info
An exhibitionism story.
1k words
14.2k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He loved watching her bathe.

She would not come to bathe every day, but when she did, she would usually come in the late morning, when her nephews joined their father out in the fields.

A sigh of contentment escaped him as she reached up behind her to undo her long braid of shiny black hair, her delicate fingers separating the dark tresses, and then a practiced toss of her head merging them into a single lustrous mane. When her hands moved to untie the knot of her simple green dress just below her neck, he watched, breathlessly. His own hand moved to the window sill as hers separated the ties of her dress. She shrugged her shoulders and shimmied her way out of her dress as it slid off of her, pooling about her feet beneath the tree. Her nude body was glorious to behold.

For a moment, she glanced over her shoulder self-consciously. Did she suspect that Abimelekh watched surreptitiously from his window? He suddenly noticed that his mouth had been open for quite some time, and had grown uncomfortably dry. He reached for his goblet and sipped wine, his eyes never leaving her, then placed it on the stone of the window still. It thrilled him that she might turn and spot the goblet in the window, and deduce that someone - perhaps the one - was watching her from the palace as she bathed. Feeling the stirrings of arousal, Abimelekh adjusted his robes to allow his desire to swell without hindrance as Rebecca stepped out of the ring of her crumpled dress and prepared to enter the pool.

How often had he imagined approaching her from behind? In his mind he would come to her quietly - silent enough so as not to disturb the tranquil stillness of the gardens, but loud enough so as not to startle her. She would know he was there, but would not turn around; she would understand that this, their first encounter, would be a purely sensual one, without burdening it with the complexity and emotional commitment that would result from looking into each other's eyes.

That would come later.

Lowering his hands, he would, ever so gently, cup her flushed, swollen cheeks in his palms. Would she jump at the contact? Would she feel the caress in his touch? Would she detect his worshipfulness as his splayed fingers stretched to engulf as much of her as they physically could? He would slowly move his hands apart, separating her cheeks, and momentarily allowing the cool morning air to waft over her nether regions, liberating her womanly scent. Sitting at the window, Abimelekh inhaled deeply, imagining her musky aroma, the smell of her silky hair, the fragrance of her delectable body.

When she finally emerged from the pool, Abimelekh sat forward in his chair, watching intently.

As she always did, Rebecca stepped from the water with her arms in front of her, her hands cupping her sex, concealing it from view. Abimelekh stared at her, willing her to remove her hands and to expose the soft treasure that he knew lay beneath. However, her blocking her sex was not without its benefits, as her arms crossed her body, pressing her full breasts together and enhancing their prominence on her chest. They bounced enticingly as she moved towards her dress. Then, Abimelekh knew, she would face the pool again, bend down, lift her dress over body, and then tie it closed beneath her wet hair.

Suddenly, however, Rebecca's head turned sharply in the direction of the entrance of the gardens. A beatific smile dawned on her lovely face, and her hands fell from their protective position between her legs as she stretched her arms out in welcome to an unseen visitor.

For a split second, before she turned, Abimelekh was rewarded with an unobstructed view of that precious triangle between her thighs. He was both startled and aroused to notice that her flawless, creamy complexion flowed from her belly to her thighs, uninterrupted by the hair that he had expected to find guarding her entrance. Rebecca's sex was entirely bare.

Abimelekh burned with a mixture of curiosity, jealousy and lust. What unmarried woman takes pains to beautify her sex by removing all of her pubic hair? And with whom could Rebecca possibly be so familiar with that she would abandon all care and modesty in a show of welcome? And - the most urgent question of all - who is it that right now that has the opportunity to gaze upon Rebecca's most intimate spot?

"Isaac!" Rebecca's voice rang out in the garden. Hushed words answered her, and she giggled, her laughter like crystal chimes.

Isaac? Isaac? Her brother? Abimelekh's mind raced furiously. Why would her brother be here? Well, obviously, he wishes to bathe as well. But why wouldn't the arrival of her brother prompt a greater degree of modesty on her part? Why would she be standing, naked as the day she was born, with her arms out to her brother in greeting?

And then Isaac entered his view, his swift strides bringing him closer and closer to his sister. Abimelekh watched, spellbound, as he finally reached her, grabbing to her to him and lifting her off of her feet in a vigorous embrace. She began to giggle once again - ah, that giggle! - but Isaac cut her off by firmly planting his mouth on her own.

Abimelekh watched her beautiful body slacken, as she surrendered all of her energy to Isaac's kiss. Their heads were tilted in opposite directions, and Abimelekh knew that she was being kissed deeply and passionately. As though the world at slowed, he watched Isaac's hands reached down to clutch her fleshy buttocks, the objects of Abimelekh's dreams, pulling her to him. She cooperated by jumping into Isaac's embrace, wrapping her legs around his waist. Soon the soft sounds of her passion were loud enough to reach the window.

***

So Abimelekh called Isaac, and he said, "Behold, she is your wife; so how could you have said, 'She is my sister'?" And Isaac said to him,

"Because I said, 'Lest I die because of her.'"

And Abimelekh said, "What have you done to us? The most prominent of the people might easily have lain with your wife, and you would have brought guilt upon us."

And Abimelekh commanded all the people, saying, "Whoever touches this man or his wife shall be put to death."

(Genesis, 26:9-11)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Bus Ride Claire takes a risk on a tour bus.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Showing Sally Ch. 01 Sally gets help from friends.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
When in Toronto... (Extended) A group of strangers gets drunk and fucks in public.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Party Animal I went a bit nuts at University.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
In Full View Stephanie enjoys public nudity.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
More Stories