Through the Window

Story Info
A peeping Tom discovers the best is outside the window
2.9k words
4.29
33.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bobbygn
Bobbygn
3 Followers

I noticed the clean earthy atmosphere when I entered the little pottery and gift shop. The small sign in the window said “MY PLACE” and in small letters it said pottery supplies and gifts. As I moved toward the counter a very pretty lady with long flowing black hair came from behind a display. She looked at me and her face lit up in the most beautiful smile I could imagine. I opened her arms as she came straight to me and I hugged her close to me.

This is the beginning of an important part in my life that started about a month earlier. I had been out on the highway on a Saturday evening. My girl friend Marlene was with me and we were traveling home from a sales seminar we had attended. Marlene works for the same company as I do and of course traveled with me. The first indication we had a problem was when the temperature gauge in the car started to rise. I pulled over and when I got out the antifreeze virtually run onto the road accompanied by a lot of steam and the sound of boiling fluids. We were miles from nowhere and had not seen a car or other vehicle for almost an hour. I opened the hood and found a split in a hose that could not be repaired on the road. We were in big trouble. I tried the cell but the “no service” message just popped up as we were out of cell range.

We sat there for almost two hours when we first heard in the distance the drone of engine noises. It got louder and we saw the first movement. It was a fairly large group of motorcycles traveling together. As they came close it became apparent this was a group of bikers that were part of a club of some sort. The first bike pulled over and a large burly guy with a beard kicked the stand down and climbed off. He came over and walked over to the open hood looked in and shook his head. “You’re not going anywhere with that, it’s a molded hose and you need a new one” he muttered. He seemed friendly enough as did the others that pulled over. They were wearing the sleeveless jean jackets with big crests on the back with the logo “Grim Reapers”. The leader introduced him self and said his name was Max. He told us they were out on a weekend run and were going to a farm for a party a few miles up the road. He told us the people there also had a shop and a tow truck and they might be able to help us. We agreed to go with them and leave the car on the road. Max got Marlene to ride with him and I went with one of the guys on a three-wheeler type bike. I looked as Marlene drove away with Max and could see her blonde hair flowing in the wind as she held onto him.

We found that they could bring our car in but could not fix it before the following day so we really had no choice but to stay there. They appeared to be good people and we were invited into the group. This did not seem to be a particularly rowdy crowd but they were never the less were a bit intimidating. Max himself must have weighted over two hundred and fifty pounds with no fat on him at all. They had lots of beer and different wines and coolers. There didn’t appear to be any sign of drugs of anything. They had a massive pit barbecue and there was a lot to eat. Marlene and myself soon became comfortable with their hospitality. She was obviously getting special attention from Max and was enjoying it. Marlene and I had been together for about a year and had not got to the serious point where we would think of a future together. She was very pretty and sexy with long blonde hair, full shapely breasts, a tiny waist and smooth full hips. There were some ladies there with the bike group that came on the bikes and some that seemed to have been there before and came by car.

One of the ladies soon introduced her self to me when I was filling my plate. She was very petite and cute with black hair done in long braids. Her name was Janette and it seemed to me that she was not really the type to be traveling with a bike gang. She soon explained that her brother was part of the group and that the farm belonged to their parents. She was there for the weekend and she knew these people and said they were okay. She seemed very genuine and I liked her. We chatted about the car problem as she moved around making sure I could find everything including the beer, which was going down good. I really enjoyed talking to Janette and felt very comfortable with her. I noticed that the wine that Marlene had found was starting to have a bit of an effect on her. As the night wore on she moved freely through the crowd but continuing to spend a lot of time with Max. The huge guy seemed to have more then a normal interest in her. I found myself more often then not in the same area with Janette and at one time we even took a short walk where she told me about how the farm was her childhood home and how she had been to art school etc. I really enjoyed her. When we went back inside I saw Marlene was more then feeling a little giddy from the drinking. I more then once noticed her moving off with Max and they seemed to really like each other. Marlene was an out going person with a bit of a wild streak and it was not uncommon for her to flirt like this.

It became late and many of the people moved along to sleep in the tents that they had brought. Janette showed us to a room we could stay in and we settled in and I soon drifted off to sleep. I woke up what must have been an hour or so later and rolled over and realized I was in bed alone. I sat up and looked around for Marlene and she was not in the room. I slipped my jeans on and moved down the hall and then outside onto a veranda. I heard some low muffled sounds coming from a small workshop area and noticed a dim glow of light in the window. I quietly moved across the grass to where I could stand undetected and look inside. I wanted to see the source of the moaning and I recognized the sound as I had heard it many times. What I saw was not at all unexpected considering the way the evening had progressed.

Marlene was naked from the waist down laid back on a counter top. Max was there with her knees up over his shoulders. His face was buried between her thighs. His hands were under her cotton top and he was massaging and rubbing her firm breasts. It was apparent his tongue was buried in her as she clasped the back of his head and tried to force him even tighter and closer into her. I could hear the sucking and licking noises as he moved his face in her wetness. She was rotating her hips and sliding back and forth on the counter top. I had never seen her so excited as she was with this huge man as she moaned and moved against him. He held her thighs and licked and sucked her hard and fast. Her moaning because more urgent and her breathing became louder until she climaxed with a muffled scream. She was still breathing hard and deep as He moved up on her and brought her down towards him. He undid his top button, then his zipper and lowered his pants slightly. He took her hand in his as he reached inside the waistband of his shorts and released a massive thick cock. It was huge and uncircumcised almost as big around as a beer can and very long. Marlene gasped when she looked down as he slid the skin back and exposed the thick purple head. He took her hand and placed it on the cock and she couldn’t get around it but did grasp it and gently stroked it and I saw it get even harder.

Max lifted Marlene and sat her in a swivel chair and stood over her with his cock protruding in front of him bobbing up and down as he straddled her legs and moved in closer. He slid the skin back again and fully exposed it as he placed his hand on the back of Marlene’s neck and moved forward. He was going to have her suck it and she was more then ready. He thrust himself forward and she licked the tip and wet it. I could see Marlene was almost in a trance in her excitement as she played with that huge cock. She stroked it a little and slowly slid her lips over the head as Max began slow hip movements. She stroked the cock with one hand and buried the other in her soft wet pussy and began to finger herself in time with her steady sucking. She liked this and so did Max.

I was so taken by the scene in front of me that I failed to notice the presence beside me. I felt a hand on my arm, which caused me to jump. I turned and saw Janette standing beside me. Her body was touching me slightly as she raised herself on tiptoes to look inside also. She touched me slightly and then turned and quietly whispered in my ear that I must have expected what I was watching. She saw the interaction between Marlene and Max as well as I had. I nodded to her and gently squeezed her hand assuring her I had. She whispered again telling me she was sorry and I moved her away from the window where we could talk quietly. I explained that I was not as upset as I should be. I told her that we should just watch them and she quietly slipped back to the window with me. We stood touching each other with her body against mine as we watched the performance inside. I liked the feel of this beautiful girl beside me more and more all the time. It was helping to take the edge off what should have been upsetting me. Rather then upsetting it was only making me excited. Marlene was still sucking Max and her hands were now cupping both of his large hairy balls and fondling them. Her saliva was running down her chin and Max was holding the back of her head as he fucked her lips.

I felt Janette move closer and she whispered in my ear that this was exciting. I heard her giggle. We were a pair of peeping Toms but I didn’t really care and I know she didn’t. At some point I ended up with my arm around Janette and she moved in close against me. Max pulled back from Marlene and his wet cock was so hard it was standing almost straight up with a bend in it. I felt Janette quiver slightly as she obviously was also reacting to this scene. Max brought Marlene to her feet and slid her top up and massaged her bare chest. Her breasts were hard and swollen and the nipples were protruding as he sucked each one of them. He held her to him with a huge hand on the small of her back as he licked them and tickled them with his beard. He slid his free hand between her thighs and moved it back and forth in her wetness. Marlene was now moaning almost steady and moving her hips in a rocking motion as the fingers were obviously now probing her.

Max placed a cushion on the counter and lifted Marlene and spread her legs on each side of him as he moved towards her. He was going to fuck her now and I could see she was more then ready. I felt Janette place her hand on my arm and squeeze as sort of an indication of what was coming. Max slowly stroked his cock as he slid his finger deep into Marlene and moved it round and round. He was stretching her and she was trying to pull him towards her. I heard Janette whisper in my ear asking if this excited me and I told her I was very excited. My cock was real hard from watching this unfold. We saw Max bend his cock down and fit the head between Marlene’s open wet lips at the same time I felt Janette move her hands to my zipper. She slid it down and easily unbuttoned the top button opening my pants. She softly slid her fingers around my hardness. She moaned softly and whispered to me that she loved what she had found and to just keep watching inside. I had a good side view as the thick hard cock started into Marlene and I could see it slowly disappear as Max pressed hard with his big muscular thighs and as he moved forward. Marlene’s eyes opened wide and her mouth fell open. She sucked air into her lungs as Max fed that massive cock into her. She let herself slip down on the counter and lifted her legs higher. Janette by now was sliding the soft skin back and forth easily on my cock. Her hand was warm on the hard shaft. She used long slow strokes sliding the skin back until the head was right out and the skin was tight and then ahead until her hand was cupped over and squeezing the sensitive tip. I could feel myself start to move in her hand. She whispered again to me to just watch.

Max was now almost all the way into Marlene. He would alternate a few long strokes bringing his cock out until we could see the head appear between the pink lips and then he would gradually sink it deeper. Marlene arms were around Max holding him close and now she wrapped her legs around his waist and dug her heels into his hips. She had all of that huge cock in her and he was now started to move. Janette continued to stroke and squeeze me. At one point she rubbed her finger in a sticky droplet on the tip and giggled quietly as I felt her smear it and rub it around. She was really cute and was having fun. Max was starting to fuck Marlene real fast now. The muscles in his hips were flexing as he drove his cock in and out. We could actually hear the wet suction noise as he slid smoothly in her dripping pussy bottoming it out on each stroke. He fucked her deep and alternated with some short and fast strokes as he ground himself against her. She starting to moan and she clasped him as he gave it to her so fast his ass was almost a blur. He finally straightened up and arched his back and drove himself into her and we saw his buttocks clench and quiver. Max groaned as he held it deep while Marlene moaned and whimpered. He must have been releasing a massive load and she was feeling every hot stream of it.

Janette stroked my cock and squeezed it harder it as she felt the contractions and the first hard long spurt. We both saw the white fluid as it splattered against the wall under the window where we stood. She continued to milk it until there was none left. I heard her snicker quietly as she pushed it back in and did up my zipper. She did up the button and then moved towards me. I brought my lips down to her and kissed her gently. Her lips were soft on mine and I felt the warmth of her body against me as she whispered in my ear that the next time would be for her and both of us. I did not quite get the idea of next time. What was going on inside with Marlene was of no interest to me any longer.

The next morning Marlene was back in bed and acting as if nothing had happened and I said nothing as I really didn’t care. Janette’s brother and father got a part in a small town and fixed the car well enough to get us back to the city. When we were ready to leave I walked over to Janette to say good-bye. Quietly so nobody could hear she told me that I owed her and winked at me as she slipped a card into my hand. I walked back to the car and looked at the card. It said “ MY PLACE “ and underneath pottery supplies and gifts with the name Janette Clarke. There was a hand written note on the back that said, “I’m waiting”.

Bobbygn
Bobbygn
3 Followers