Through the Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AliceChaney
AliceChaney
18 Followers

He paused until I sagged slightly on the hood, stepping forward and running one hand gently over the heated, inflamed skin. I groaned against the gag. The kneading and caresses continued for a few moments, cool against the heat of the welts on my ass, letting me relax a bit as my breathing dropped to a bit less ragged.

That was the moment he was waiting for. The caresses stopped as there was one final crack from the flogger that hit me, thudding directly between my legs and stinging my most delicate flesh. I screamed into the gag, nearly unable to stop myself from going over the edge, my brain an incoherent buzz of white noise.

I moaned my pleas into the gag, a steady incoherent stream begging him to fuck me. Almost immediately I felt him grab my hips and his hard cock pushed up against me. He thrust himself inside me in one motion, putting pressure on the little toy nestled in my ass with his cock buried in my aching pussy and finally gave me a merciful command.

"Cum for me. Cum NOW."

I stopped fighting with desperate relief and let the sensation overtake me as his fingers dug into my hips, gripping harshly, his hard cock slamming into me over and over. The feeling of the toy in my ass against his pounding cock was overwhelming and I came hard, nearly drowned by my release, spasming muscles gripping him tightly as he thrust into me. I felt him thrust hard and stay buried inside me, my muscles milking his cock as he gasped, his hot cum filling me.

I heard him groan, "God baby, yes," and somewhere in the white noise in my brain I was insanely pleased, my delight at his pleasure pushing me higher.

He stayed where he was, buried inside me, leaned down across my back for a moment, his hands caressing my legs, my sides, feather light kisses trailing along my spine and giving me shivers. We stayed that way for a long few moments, then I heard the most thrilling words he had yet said that day, making me shiver and moan all over again.

"You know angel, I'm not done with you yet."

tbc

AliceChaney
AliceChaney
18 Followers
12