Through the Woods Ch. 02

Story Info
Her Master continues her disobedience lesson.
3.2k words
4.44
27.7k
9

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AliceChaney
AliceChaney
18 Followers

Thanks to everyone for the positive reception and kind, welcoming comments for the first chapter of my story. This is the next chapter, but it's not done yet :) Also posted with Master's permission and approval.

*****

Slowly he stood up, moving back away from me. He pulled himself out of me and the slow sensation of warmth running down my thigh made me feel oddly empty for a moment. I groaned softly into the gag, laying on the hood, as he put his hands on my back, rubbing and massaging softly for a moment, letting me come down a bit. He carefully grasped the hard toy buried in my ass and worked it loose as I grunted into the gag. After rubbing and massaging my ass for a moment, he removed the gag and the blindfold as I was catching my breath, petting my skin and my hair and letting my body relax.

After a short time he leaned over and un-clipped first my ankles, then my wrists, carefully rubbing the circulation back into each one, but I stayed splayed on the hood of the car where I was as I had not been given permission to move. He leaned on the hood next to me and ran his hand through my hair for a few moments, while I closed my eyes and purred at the attention.

He trailed his fingers along the back of my neck, then across my cheek and down to my throat. He reached around my neck to wrap his fingers through my collar, pulling lightly and guiding me to move. I turned over with the gentle tug, facing him then slowly sliding down the hood of the car to the ground as he pulled me to my knees in front of him. He moved slightly to lean his back against the car while moving me directly in front of him, still on my knees.

I shifted my position and knelt there properly, looking up with a hopeful question in my eyes waiting for instruction, or better, permission. I couldn't quite keep my eyes from glancing down at his cock and back to his face, every inch of me silently begging his permission. He smiled and nodded - all the encouragement I needed to claim my reward.

Leaning forward I wrapped one arm around his leg, pulling myself closer as I gently put my other hand around the base of his cock and guided it towards my open lips.

"Clean it off first" he admonished gently. I nodded at the instruction and began running my tongue slowly over his cock. I licked around the head and flicked my tongue along the ridge under it until it was clean of both of our mess, enjoying the taste of us as I licked with little cat-like motions of my tongue. I was careful to not lick over the head, not quite yet. I let that wait until last, its so much better if its last.

I started meticulously licking down the length of him, stroking underneath with my tongue. I took my time, gently squeezing and massaging with my hand and relishing the feeling of him getting hard under my attentions. I continued licking along his length, taking time to lick and suckle around his balls and enjoying his groans of pleasure. I was rewarded by the ooze of precum that I let myself light smear on my lips eagerly before returning to cleaning up both of our juices.

I slowly sucked his balls into my mouth, first one at a time, then both, running my tongue over them and sucking on them softly to hear his moans. I made sure to complete his instructions and make sure he was clean of everything but my saliva before I allowed myself to slowly drag my tongue around and over the head of his cock. I went slow, relishing the feel and smoothness before wrapping my lips around the head of his cock and slowly sucking him into my mouth, still running my tongue over him as I did. I continued to tease and flick my tongue over him as I slowly pulled him all the way in.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, reaching down to twine his fingers in my hair, starting to push his hips against my mouth as I worked him into my throat. I purred deep in my mouth as I pushed forward and held him there a moment, relishing the feeling of him against the back of my throat.

I slowly pulled back along his length, flicking and probing with my tongue over the head of his cock as I pulled almost all the way back. I looked up to enjoy the sheer pleasure on his face as I slowly began working my mouth up and down his shaft, my hand still curled gently around the base and massaging slowly. Each time I pulled back I swirled and probed with my tongue around and over the head before plunging my lips back down as far as I could take him in.

I kept it slow and deliberate as long as I could, stretching it out and making a slow build up to drive him higher. I slid my hand down from the base of his cock, cradling his balls to gently run my fingertips under them, and he groaned again. It was hard not to smile.

His hands tightened in my hair, the thrust of his hips getting more insistent and taking control. I shifted my hand back to the base of his cock, starting to move it rhythmically in time with his thrusts and the pace of my mouth.

I tightened my grasp slightly as the first hint of cum oozed from the tip, controlling the pace and determined to stretch out his pleasure longer. I kept the pressure there a few moments, licking at the tip and enjoying the built up strain on his face before releasing my hand all at once and sliding my mouth down hard while sucking him in.

"God baby, yes," he groaned, forcefully cumming down the back of my throat as I greedily swallowed him. I held him there, catching every drop before pulling back slightly when his fingers let go of my hair a bit.

I swirled my tongue along him, teasing for the over-sensitized reactions. I licked and sucked around the sensitive head, lightly nipping with my lips and smiling playfully as I felt him jump slightly. I kept up the licking and teasing, still moving on him until he pulled my head back. Looking up, I ran my tongue over my lips and tried to lean forward to lick him again but he had a firm grip on the collar and shook his head at me. I made a pouty face and settled back on my heels, trying not to grin as he composed himself again.

He patted my head and reached down to grasp the collar and return me to my feet. He picked up a warm blanket wrap in his other hand and draped it around my shoulders as I stood carefully. Wrapping it around me with a smile, he pulled me forward against him, his strong arms around me protectively, his lips hot on mine as he kissed me deeply and passionately. I melted into his embrace, kissing him back with total abandon, loving being held so completely.

After a long kiss, he pulled back slightly to stare into my eyes, one hand moving to brush my hair back from my face. "Are you ok, angel?"

Happily I nodded and curled back up against his chest with a contented sigh. He wrapped his arms around me again, holding me close. "How does home and takeout sound? Unless you want to go out to eat?"

I glanced up and shook my head, "No, home sounds wonderful. Takeout is fine."

He smiled down at me, "Home it is then. God, I love you so much."

I melted inside, leaning up and kissing him lightly. "And I love you," I smiled back into those gorgeous eyes.

He helped me pick up my skirt and jacket, and then gently guided me around to the car door.

"You sit down and relax while I pick things up, ok?" He reached out and grabbed a bottle of spring water, handing it to me after taking the cap off. "You thirsty, angel? Here."

I took the water gratefully, taking a deep drink while giving him a surprised look, "I can help, love."

He shook his head, "No, its ok baby, I don't want you getting cold. However ..." He got his typical mischievous gleam and ran a hand down my side, "Don't forget to put that chain and strap back in place for the ride home. I have plans for dessert."

I grinned, handing him back the rest of the water and working to comply with his instructions while watching him move around the car and pick things up, carefully putting them back in the bag. I let myself just enjoy watching him a moment before I slowly refastened the chain, then the strap, and pulled on my skirt. The hoodie went on last, zipped up just halfway.

I climbed back into the car as he was finishing up, my breath catching as the chain tightened over my sensitized skin. He heard me and looked up with a grin. Putting the packed bag in the back seat, he leaned in my car door, reaching in to run a hand through my hair.

"Enjoying that chain?"

"Its ... very noticeable," I answered, squirming a bit, then quickly added, "Yes, Master."

He chuckled and trailed his hand down my throat and across my chest to pull the zipper down a bit more on the hoodie. His hand slid under the soft fabric to cup one breast, fingers teasing the nipple through the cut opening. I groaned slightly, shifting in my seat again, as he teased it hard and erect.

His other hand came up and that's when I noticed the clips he was holding. He carefully fastened the clip over the first nipple before turning to tease the other one erect as well. He took his time applying the second clip and gazing at them appreciatively for a moment while I gasped and squirmed in my seat, feeling myself growing wet again.

He flicked his fingers over both nipples a few times, then fastened a chain between the clips and reached down to attach it to the chain running between my legs, just taut enough for me to feel it. He slid his hand into the loose waistband of the skirt and under the leather strap, running a finger along the already slick chain and pressing it more firmly against my sex.

"There. That should make the car ride fun for you, don't you think?" He grinned evilly as he pulled his hand back, zipping the hoodie back up halfway and fastening my seat belt over me.

"Yes," I moaned softly, "Thank you Master."

"My pleasure, love," he said, pleased, and leaned back in to kiss me thoroughly before closing my door. He was still grinning when he got in his side of the car and started it up. He reached over and lightly tugged on the chains through the hoodie, making me gasp before he put the car in gear and pulled out to drive us home.

The first few bumps over the rough dirt road had me moaning before we were even well on our way.

---

During the drive home, he occasionally ran a hand over my hyper-sensitive nipples, or lightly tugged the chain, though mostly he just drove and stole amused glances at my discomfort as I moaned and writhed in my seat. By the time we got home, I was soaked and sweating lightly. He was clearly amused at my discomfort. We pulled up at the house and he stopped the car, unfastening his seat belt and turning to reach over to me. I groaned in anticipation, but he grinned and zipped the hoodie the rest of the way up before releasing my belt as well. He got out and came around to help me out of the car, making sure I was fine to stand on my own before letting go.

"I'm going in to order food," he told me casually. "Fetch the bag, bring everything into the kitchen and wait for me there. Oh, take that skirt and hoodie off as well, understood?"

"Yes Master" I answered softly.

He nodded, gave me a warm smile as I shakily reached for the bag. He chuckled lightly and went into the house, letting me follow slowly with my small, careful steps as the chain slid and rubbed with each movement.

I heard him still on the phone in the other room, so went directly to the kitchen. Placing the bag on a chair, I stripped off the hoodie and skirt and hung them on the back, then stood patiently, waiting. He came in a moment later, glanced at the chair with a nod, then at my wrists and ankles, then looked me in the face and frowned slightly.

"Turn around. Hands behind your back, legs apart. You know better."

I blushed furiously and turned around quickly, arranging myself properly. He walked over and reached down, unfastening the chain and the soaked leather strap, detaching them. He ran the chain back and forth a few times before putting them to the side, making me moan softly.

I exhaled in mild surprise as he stepped in front of me, slid his arms around my waist and suddenly lifted me off the floor. He turned and sat me on the edge of the table, grinning as he pushed me back to lay me down, my arms over my head. He pulled the blindfold out of his pocket and replaced it over my eyes. I felt fingers along my jawline.

"Open."

Obediently I opened my mouth, and he gently tied a gag around my head. I moaned quietly while he moved around the table, tying my hands to the legs at the corners over my head, then fastening my ankles down lower on the legs. This left my knees bent over the sides, my ass on the edge of the table, and all of me spread wide open for him.

He reached up and tugged on the chain between my nipples sharply, making me moan again. There was a pause, then I felt his hands between my legs, fingers spreading me wide, as he ran something cold and smooth against my pussy. I couldn't quite tell what it was until I felt him push a small, rounded object into me.

I heard him move closer to my head, felt the brush of his lips against my cheek, my ear, and he whispered softly, "No moaning. No cumming without permission. Understood?"

I nodded carefully, and he kissed my cheek.

"Good girl."

I heard him stand up and walk out of the room. I started to strain to hear what he was doing when there was a soft 'click', and the toy he'd pushed into me started a low, steady vibration. I bit down on the gag not to moan out loud, making whimpering sounds in the back of my throat. I couldn't tell where he was or if he was watching, but was unable to help writhing a bit on the table, feeling myself getting even wetter in response.

I heard him in the other room, clearly talking to someone, and finally realizing it was the dinner delivery he'd ordered. Unable to do anything but feel the torturous vibrations, and the tug on my nipples every time I shifted or writhed, I lay there panting, waiting.

I heard him come back in the room in a few moments, busying himself over at the counter. I whimpered slightly, and he responded with another soft 'click', and the toy jumped up it's torture a notch, vibrating harder. I groaned out loud and he came over, putting a hand on my stomach and pulling hard on the chain until I yelped.

"No moaning," he reminded me, but I whimpered again a bit helplessly. Another 'click' and the toy ramped up again. I bit into the gag, whimpering in my throat and panting hard. He ran his hands over my stomach, my legs, up to my breasts to flick lightly over my sore nipples. I whined, wincing at any touch, as sensitive as they were with the constant pressure and stimulation. I felt his hands carefully releasing the clips and moving the chain away, then he bent down and applied his tongue and mouth to my nipples, one at a time, licking and sucking the tender flesh. It felt so good after their long torture I couldn't stop the groan of pleasure. He sighed, and raked his teeth over one of them, sucking harder.

I thrashed on the table, trying desperately not to moan or worse, to cum, and break another rule. He went back to the more gentle treatment and tongued and teased my nipples for long minutes while I struggled not to be pushed over the edge. Finally, with a last caress and squeeze, he stopped, moving back to the counter. I lay panting with the exertion, desperately trying to ignore the constant vibration.

There was a silence, I must have lost track of him, unable to follow the sound of his movements through the haze in my head. Suddenly I felt hands on the insides of my thighs, massaging and rubbing and pushing my legs a bit wider apart. His thumbs rubbed slowly along the outside of my lips, spreading me open a bit wider and my animal needs rose up. I growled softly at the lessening of the friction, to which he chuckled softly.

I nearly screamed into the gag as he leaned forward and ran his tongue up my dripping pussy. His hands held me firmly as he started licking and teasing, pushing his tongue into me to playfully shift the toy around. I lost all ability to stop myself and moaned loudly into the gag, starting to beg and plead as best I could for permission to cum. He said nothing and I felt myself trembling with the effort.

Sliding his tongue up further he started licking and sucking the engorged nub of flesh while my nails dug into the table and every muscle in my back and legs went nearly rigid, shaking with suppressed desire. He kept it up for a few moments until I was too incoherent to beg, just moaning constantly and growling deep in my throat. Somewhere in my hazed, feral brain I heard him say, "Now. Cum for me."

His lips and teeth lightly closed on me with exquisite pressure and I felt my mind shatter into a million points of light as I came hard, but he didn't stop there, and he didn't let me stop either. He kept licking and sucking, strong hands holding my legs in place, forcing me past the orgasm into another and still not relenting. As I felt the third one build and sweep over me before the shudders from the second were finished, the million points of light behind my eyes exploded and sensation boiled over and engulfed me into blackness.

tbc

AliceChaney
AliceChaney
18 Followers