Thrown Away

Story Info
The story of a slave whose love is betrayed.
4.1k words
4.36
29.9k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was standings naked in the hallway outside the hall. I was used to this nakedness and waiting nowadays. Sometimes I felt like a forgotten piece of decoration; a realistic statue of a twenty five years old woman, with shaved head and pierced genitals.

Back in time when still Edward showed interest in me, he occasionally had a new place of my body pierced. My piercings included a big ring in my nose, similar ones in my nipples, another one on my clitoris, and some small rings on my labia which were used for sealing off my pussy. He did not wanted me to be fucked without his permission. My pussy have been closed for the last two months, not as a punishment, but because he did not care to fuck me a have one of his guards do it. I did not have any piercings in my ears or naval, because he did not believe they could be used for sex.

My head and my eyebrows were freshly shaved by a maid who was responsible for maintaining my body. He believed that this shavings helped to dehumanize me and make it more comfortable for the occasional strangers to torture and abuse me. The maid did a quick job today. She used to fiddle with my tits and pussy in the past and would ask me to lick her pussy and ass, but even she had lost interest after she found a good boyfriend.

This morning when Edward's bodyguard, Jack, came to my cell and told me to be ready to be used that night, I was filled with excitement. The abandonment had made me very horny and ready for any sexual abuse from my master. I had no romantic illusions and knew that he wanted me only for rough sex and beating. He would sleep with his elegant girlfriends if he needed vanilla sex. I did not have any complaints, though. When I agreed to become his sex slave and gave my body to him, I knew what I was signing up for. I knew that he was a dangerous criminal and he would not be like the losers who occasionally used me in the BDSM club. I wanted the real stuff, and I was not disappointed.

At first, he used me every day, even when I was in my monthly period. He randomly fucked my mouth, ass, or cunt. He never cared if I climaxed and would throw me back in my cell when he was finished.

He also enjoyed beating me, especially when he was angered by the cops and his rivals. He hanged me from the ceiling, and whipped or canned me. He sometimes wore boxing gloves and used my ass as a punching bag. I loved these séances, because I got to have the most intense fucks after being beaten. As an experienced torturer, he knew how to beat me without causing internal bleeding or permanent injuries. I was in safe hands.

After sometime, there was more beating and less fucking, and in the last year, only the beating remained. Sometimes he left me hanging in his bedroom and brought other girls to fuck in front of me. I knew he was not trying to make me jealous and did that only because my presence was unimportant. In the last two month, I became frustrated with the need for any kind of attention and missed that beating sessions.

I was lost in my thoughts when a sharp pain in my clitoris brought me back to reality. I saw Jack's tall and bulky frame in front of me. His ability to sneak upon people always fascinated me. He never showed any interest in me though. He only spoke to me when he had a message from Edward.

"Tonight you will be shown to some people. Mr. Robins expects you to obey their orders."

It was not the first time that Edward showed me to others. In many parties in the past, I was an entertainment object. He used to whip me and make me dance naked or give blowjob to his guests. There were no parties in the last year. The maid told me that Edward did not afford such things any more. This made me worry about tonight. If I was not going to be used for entertainment, why was I being displayed?

Jack led me by the chain that was attached to my clitoris ring. There were four people sitting in the hall. A tall black woman in a business suit, a fat man whose shirt was out of his pants, a balding old man, and a young black man with athletic build. Jack told me to stand in front of them.

"Lady and gentlemen. Mr. Robins had asked me to apologies to you for his delay. He will be here in less than an hour. You can use this time to examine the merchandise. You are free to use her in any way that suits you, but please do not damage her, otherwise you will have to buy her for twice the starting price."

Without any further comments, he left the room. I was shocked and could not believe that I was being sold. Now I realized that he might have spared me the last two months so that my bruises get healed and my body become presentable for customers.

I always had fantasies about being auctioned. I imagined it would be something like a wedding, where I would be the centre of attention in a glamourous ceremony and excited bidders would shout their offers. The winner would mark his ownership and fuck me after whipping me in front of everybody.

There was nothing glorious about what was happening tonight.

The black woman was the first one to come forward. She told me to lift my hand and open my legs. She took my jaw in her hand and moved my head. She told me to open my mouth. After examining my teeth, she pulled my tongue out. She slapped me several times and looked into my eyes. There was no anger or excitement in her expression. She gradually increased the force of the slaps until my eyes was filled with tears, and then she stopped. She inflicted different levels of pain to other sensitive parts of my body, including my nipples, and my vagina. I did not even moan, because these were nothing comparing to what master did to my body.

She seemed impressed. She whispered: "You would be a very good addition to our lesbian BDSM club. Our sadist clients can enjoy a calm and relaxing session of torture, as opposed to the noisy sessions with their screaming subs."

She then put on a latex glove and made me bend over. Without hesitation, she slid her finger in my asshole. This time I moaned, because it was the first time in a year that something other than my own fingers entered my body. She ignored my reaction and continued. She entered more fingers until her fist was in. I was biting my lips to stop myself from screaming in pleasure. She took her hand out of my ass. After removing the glove from her hand, she stuffed it into my pussy and left it there. "You are a horny little bitch. But don't worry, because I have special plans for you. When we get to our club, I'll have your vagina lips cut off and I'll stich it closed forever. You will never have anything in your vagina ever again. And about your ass, I'm going to have it so wide that it can contain a football, and you won't be able to feel a hand when it enters you." For the first time, she smiled, and went back to her seat.

The next customer was the fat man. He told me to kneel in front of his seat. He caressed my bald head and smiled kindly. "You must have been a very cute girl when you still had your hair." He stood up and unzipped his pants. His penis was a little higher than me mouth, but I automatically grabbed it and started massaging. It did not get erected. I was confused but I went on with kissing and licking the dick, and still nothing. I did my best blowjob but to no avail. I looked up at him apologetically. He smiled sadly. "I have no sexual powers, darling. I lost it after a surgery."

He put away his pants and stood in front of me. He put his dick back into my mouth. "I realized I still can enjoy women. I developed an expensive fetish. I like to use women as toilets."

He then released his piss flow into my mouth. I was surprised and almost coughed the urine out, but I managed to control myself and started gulping really fast. I knew I would face severe punishments if anything spilled on the floor.

The fat man ordered me to clean his penis with my tongue, and when I was finished, he pulled his pants back up.

The black woman looked amused. "Yet another skill from this slave that can make great money in our club. But mister, did I understand correctly that this is a fetish of yours? I mean, have you had any toilet slaves before?"

The fat man raised his eyebrows. "Of course I have. But they eventually die from infection, even with the expensive antibiotics that I use to prolong their life. My current toilet slave is sick now, and I think it's wiser to find a replacement before she dies."

I knew that I was not anything more than a punch bag to Edward, but I could not accept that he have chosen a man like this as my potential buyer. There were many sick sadists out there who would be willing to buy a girl like me to use as a punch bag or door mat. But living the rest of my life as a toilet? That was unfair. What did I do to him to deserve this? It was the black woman's comment that answered my question.

"The price that Mr. Robins is asking for this girl is too much above the market price, and with her qualities, she is kind of worth it. I estimate that our club can earn back the initial investment within months. But you can use any dumb girl as a toilet. It would be a waste of money and talent to use this slave as a toilet."

The fat man thought for some minutes, and shrugged. "You are absolutely right, but I will bid any way. Let's say that the money is not a big concern for me."

The black woman pointed to the table on the corner of the hall and told me to go wash my mouth. She then faced the old balding guy. "And you sir. You do not seem to be interested in examining the merchandise. May I ask what do you intend to do with her?"

The old man had a ragged voice, but his tone was playful. "I don't need to examine her body, because I'm not buying her to fuck her or use any of her holes. My plan is to transform her into a pet girl."

I was washing my mouth with mineral water from the bottles, and gulped the bad tasting water after hearing what he said.

"My plan is to cut off her feet, and also to cut her wrists, so she cannot walk or use her hands like a human. I also want to do some alterations, like adding two pairs of breasts, so she looks more like a dog. I will transplant a dog tail that she can be trained to wag. Her tongue is going to be enlarged and her vocal cords will be cut. I also want to experiment something new, and transplant a dog uterus in her body and see if she can give birth to puppies."

Suddenly, being the fat man's toilet slave did not seem like the worth thing in the world. The black woman nodded understandingly, and faced the black athletic man.

"To be honest, sir, I am a little surprised to see an attractive man like you in such occasion. On one hand, I'm sure you can have any girl you want. On the other hand, you do not strike me as a wealthy person."

The athletic man seemed reluctant to speak, but after a few moments of expectant silence from the three other customers, he spoke.

"I am here as a proxy from my employer. I have absolutely no idea what he is going to do to this girl, and to be honest, I do not give a fuck. I just have to try to buy her within the limit that my employer is willing to pay."

So far my possibilities were permanent sexual deprivation, slow death by infection from eating shit and drinking piss, transformation into a dog, and the uncertainty of the fourth bidder. First of all, I liked that the mysterious forth buyer have shown class and did not come to this perverted occasion personally. Secondly, I kind of hoped that the employer would be superior to his handsome proxy.

If I had a choice, I would go with the forth one, even if they planned to use me as meat for a weekend barbeque. The athletic guy glanced at my direction and smirked, as if understanding my desire. He motioned for me to approach. "By the way, I think that there is no harm in trying the merchandise, I guess."

I almost ran to him. He opened his legs and I assumed that he wants a blowjob. I knelt and opened his flyers. I gasped by the sight of his huge dick. There was no guaranty that I could spend much time with this man, so I decided to go for a quick and hard-core service. I did my best to make him erect and then I took the penis deep into my mouth so that it immediately touched my throat. This was kind of suicide blowjob, because I would keep the penis in the throat until the gag reflects would start and my throat muscles would squeeze the dick. I was trained to retain the position until I would lose consciousness, and after that my life would be completely at the man's mercy. I have done this only for Edward, and he always let me faint on his dick. This time I really did not care if the proxy let me die on his dick. I would rather die giving blowjobs then to rot in a toilet, a kennel, or in a lesbian dungeon.

When my throat started to squeeze around his dick, the door of the hall opened. I heard Jack's voice. "Mr. Robins will now see you in his conference room." The proxy pushed me pack and I saw him gaze at Jack. His eyes was like the eyes of a crouching tiger. As if sensing the danger, Jack added. "I'm afraid that I'm going to search every one for security reasons. So accept my apology in advance."

The black woman looked a bit unhappy. "Didn't we already pass a metal detector at the buildings gate? One might think that Mr. Roberts is a little paranoid."

Jack smiled. "Having so many enemies, he is absolutely right to be paranoid. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience, but if you want to meet Mr. Robins, you should let me search you."

The black woman continued to complain and noted her contempt for being touched by a man, and while everyone's attention was given to her, I felt something hard slip into my ass. I thought that the proxy was starting a game, and I turned to show my gratitude, but I saw that his face was cold as ice. He whispered in my ear. "I will break your neck if you say anything."

From the way I felt the hard object in my ass, it was not so hard to guess that he had hidden a knife in there. He gently pushed me away. Jack told the black lady that she can leave of she did not want to be searched. She did not show any indication of leaving. Jack shrugged, and did a thorough job of searching her. He saved the proxy for last, and again did a very thorough job. He led everyone to Edward's office.

He waited for everyone to enter the room, and then took my hand and made me wait outside. If I wanted to tell him about the objects in my ass, it was the best opportunity. He noticed my hesitation and looked me in the eyes. "Is there anything wrong? Did you see anything suspicious in there?" As Edward's slave, every cell in my body urged me to remain faithful to the man who owned my body and soul. My life's philosophy was that I should seek salvation through serving my owner, even if it endangers my body. This philosophy was the only thing that saved me from killing myself six years ago.

I was jobless and deeply depressed. I was sex addict and ended up as whore. I did not care very much about the money, though, and looked up to meeting abusive clients who liked to beat me. After a while, my pimp was killed in a gang fight, and I could not find a new district to sell myself. I was hungry and my depression was at its peak. I decided to kill myself with a razor blade that I found in the trash, but I could not summon the courage. I went to a bar to buy myself a drink. I did not have enough money to pay the bar tender, and begged him to fill me up just for once. He refused and came to throw me out. Edward came forward and stopped the bar tender. He took me to his table. He said he had once hired me, but I could not remember him. When he found out about my intention to kill myself, he said he has a better idea. That was when my journey into slavery began.

Jack was annoyed by my prolonged silence. He slapped me and took my neck. "What is the matter with you, bitch?"

I took a deep breath and decided to give another chance to my loyalty to Edward. "I do not want to be sold. I want to stay with Master Edward."

Jack kicked me in the crotch so hard that my sight went black. When I managed to stand straight again, he pinched my nipple and held it. "Listen very carefully. Mr. Robins has no interest in you anymore. He even said that there is no satisfaction in beating you, because it' like hitting a soulless bag of potatoes. If none of these guests buys you tonight, Mr. Robins is going to sell you to a secret cannibal club. So go there and try your best to be sold." He pulled the chain to my clit, and we entered the conference room.

Edward was sitting at the head of the table. Unlike his other business meetings in which he wore elegant clothes, today he was dressed casually, as if this was an unimportant triviality; selling the unwanted slave to whoever offers more money.

I was told to climb the table and spread kneel in front of the guests. After exchanging pleasantries with the guests, he clapped his hands. "Let's get this over with."

After about ten minutes, their offer's was double the starting price. I was starting to panic, because the handsome black man stopped bidding. He said the price have reached above the limit that his employer had given him. The lesbian also stopped and said this auction is getting emotional and the price was not reasonable. The competition was now between the man who wanted to turn me into a dog and the other who wanted to use me as a toilet. The kennel owner finally gave up and I was going to lose my self and start begging Edward to kill me now rather than to give me to that fat pig. But the black man's beautiful voice rose. "I texted my master and he seems to be interested in raising the offer. But before that, I need to check the slave's holes and see if her Kegels are strong enough."

Edward shrugged. "She is required to do Kegel exercises every day. But you have every right to examine the merchandise." He motioned to me to go to the black man. Jack also gave me a sharp look that suggested that I better perform well. I crawled to him, and started turning so that he could easily access my holes. He started caressing my asshole. It was not hard to realize that he did not want to examine my Kegels.

I knew it was very risky. If Jack found out that I did not tell him about the thing in my ass, he would probably skin me alive. I looked him in the eye as I pushed the object out as fast as possible. A second later, something hit him in the eye. The black man jumped over the table and took Jack's gun. He pointed it to Edward and put a bullet in his surprised face. Edward remained in his seat and his head hung back.

All this happened so fast that it took a few seconds for the guest to take it in. The lesbian was the first one to react by screaming. The black man shouted at her. "Shut the fuck up if you do not want me to shoot you now."

I was also in a state of shock. The most important man in my life was now dead and I could not take my eyes off his face. I started crawling towards him. I extended my hand to touch his face, but stopped it in mid-air. He was going to give me to the toilet man. My hand turned into a fist and I punched his dead face. His body lost balance and fell to the ground. I screamed and started cursing him. It was not enough. I jumped on his body and started beating it. After some time, I felt the black man's strong hands pulling me away.

"Calm down sweat heart. Calm down."

He purred some water and gave it to me. He caressed my bald head and it helped me stop sobbing. He guided me to seat on a chair by the table, facing the three hideous guests. They were all stiff and trembling. The black man sat in Edward's chair. He looked at me for some time.

"You surprized me tonight."

He folded his hands on his chest in a way that his gun was pointing to the guests.

"When my employer told me about his plan to assassinate Robins, I did a quick research and I found out that he had a slave girl. My first impression about you was that you are a dumb bimbo. I did not give you much thought, though, because I knew I had to kill you as a witness."

12