Thrown Into The Closet

Story Info
He captured me. Would the girls I?d been two-timing save me?
3.8k words
4.07
39.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grabbed my penis. Not hard, just a soft foundling. It was twice as grotesque as it would have been if he’d just yanked it. I squirmed and twisted in my bonds, but I was helpless.

“You have a nice dick,” he whispered in my ear. “Would you like me to suck it?”

I couldn’t answer. He had tape over my mouth. I was tied, naked, and less than ten yards from my girlfriend and everyone else at the party.

He was naked too, and I could feel his dick on my back as he held me in the overstuffed easy chair.

“See? You’re starting to like it already,” he said.

My dick was getting hard under his constant stroking, so I desperately tried to think of something that would make it go soft.

“Don’t fight it,” he said, and kissed my neck. It sent revolting chills up my spine, and my dick got harder.

I thrashed and twisted again, but he held me without effort, playing with my cock and balls. My erection was throbbing, and I thought my humiliation was complete.

“You in there?” came a soft voice, after an even softer knock.

It was Kathy, my girlfriend. I didn’t want her to see me like this, but pride was a small price to pay for getting out of this.

He clamped his hand over my taped mouth, blocking my nose, and muffling what little noise I could make. There was a bar holding my legs apart, so I couldn’t even thump my feet on the floor. As desperately as I was trying to get her attention, what little noise I was making was drowned out by the music downstairs, even to my own ears.

“Hold on, I’ll unlock it,” he said.

I remember how puzzled I was by him saying that, but before I could think about it, or he could get up, the doorknob popped, clicked, and the door opened.

“Are you boys having fun?” Kathy said.

Jenny was crowding through the door with her, and they were both smiling.

“Look, he likes it,” Jenny said, pointing at my erection.

They closed the door behind them, and I heard the distinct click as Jenny locked it.

I’m normally quick on the uptake. If I’d seen this scene happening to someone else, I’d have figured it out in an instant. Jenny shouldn’t be there, and she sure as hell shouldn’t be with Kathy.

I’d been nailing both of them for the last two weeks, and had them so hooked I was grooming them for a threesome. Jenny was openly bi, and Kathy had admitted to some experimenting. I might have gone too far trying to make them love me, but getting girls to go for a threesome is a lot harder than in porn films.

The evidence of how badly I’d misjudged them didn’t hit me until Kathy spoke. Up until that moment, I still thought they would save me.

“Gorgeous, isn’t he?” Kathy said to the man. “He’s the best looking straight guy I’ve ever seen.”

“That he is,” the man said, squeezing my face and planting a wet kiss on my cheek.

“And his ass,” Jenny added. “Check out his ass. I love his ass,” Jenny confided to Kathy.

“I checked it before he came to. Ain’t right for someone to have an ass that cute. Couldn’t stop kissin’ it. You know, he’s so tight, his hole was squeezing my tongue even when he was out cold. Can’t wait to stretch that baby.”

“Me neither,” Jenny said.

They each had an arm behind the other, and from the way they were holding themselves, I could tell their hands were touching each other intimately out of my sight.

For a moment, I’d thought they’d cooked up this whole thing to throw a scare into me. That they’d suddenly call it off and ask me if I’d learned my lesson. That hope went out the window as they snuggled up to each other. They were lovers, out for an evening’s entertainment, and I was the star. I’d done them wrong, and it was payback time.

My prick should have wilted at that point, but it didn’t. It waved around like it was ready for action as I exploded in another fit of struggling.

“We got here as fast as we could,” Jenny said. “I want to watch you put it in.”

“Soon, sweetie. Very soon,” he said.

I got a strange lump in my throat as I watched them. They had flowed into each other, half turning and hugging without realizing it. Their legs slid between the others, hands pulled hips tight, and their cheeks pressed close as they watched. That’s were I wanted to be, in the middle of that steaming hug. But the fire that was kindling their heat was what was about to happen to me. I’d felt the size of this man’s equipment, and knew what I’d be doing if he rammed it up my ass. I’d be screaming into the muffling tape while these two had orgasms over my agony.

“Make him cry,” Jenny said, and kissed Kathy full on the lips.

They kissed for a long time, deep and hungry. When they finally broke, Kathy said, “Yes, make him cry,” in a husky voice.

“Oh, I don’t know about that,” he said, with a chuckle.

With that, he slid his arms under me, and stood up with me in his arms as if I didn’t weigh a pound. He carried me to the bed and set me down as gently as a feather. Then he grabbed the bar that was holding my legs apart and twisted it, forcing me onto my belly.

The girls rushed over, helping to force me face down, and when their efforts weren’t needed, Jenny reached up between my legs and grabbed my balls.

That was my first scream of the night. She crushed, twisted, and tried to rip them off. She’d lifted me off the bed before the man pried her fingers off.

“None of that,” he said. “If you want to watch, okay. But I won’t have you maiming him.”

“Don’t be silly,” Jenny said. “This is all part of his fantasy. First, you do him in front of us, then, after you leave, the three of us make love. It’s what he’s been angling for since we met him. Isn’t that right, sweetheart.”

Now I was truly terrified. If this guy left when he was done with me, Jenny would be going home with my manhood in a jar.

“Oh, he’s so cute when he smiles like that,” Jenny said, and stopped me from shaking my head by grabbing it and raining kisses all over my face. “Remember, you have to pretend that you don’t want this, or you’ll spoil it for everyone.”

I jerked my head free and shook it violently, voicing my objections as loud as I could behind the tape.

“That’s great, sweetheart,” Kathy said, stroking my hair gently. “I’m so glad you talked us into this.”

Had Jenny fooled them both? Did Kathy think I wanted this? Was there some way to reach Kathy and warn her that Jenny was dangerous?

“He couldn’t have done this before,” the man said. “That’s a virgin ass. Trust me, I know.”

“He made me use a strap-on on him, once," Jenny lied. "But the dildo part was pretty small.”

“Nothing like the real thing,” he said, and lay on my back.

His cock pressed on my back, the base in the crack of my ass. I could feel his balls resting on mine. I was trying to squeeze my ass tight, make it impossible for him to enter me.

“Bubble butt boy,” he moaned. “I’ve never felt anything like it.”

He moved his hips, and his dick slid up and down my crack. I whimpered as I felt the power of these preliminary thrusts, and strained against the pole holding my legs apart.

“Give me a hand,” he said, getting to his knees between my legs. “Stuff those pillows under him,” he said, lifting my hips off the bed.

The girls eagerly bunched all the pillows in, and he lowered me back down. I tried to twist off them, but his weight kept me in place. I was back down on my face, with my ass sticking up. I could feel the cold air on my ass hole, exposed and ready to be violated.

“I can’t see his dick,” Jenny said. “Let me fix it. I promise not to hurt him.”

“Yeah, that’s too nice a dick to hide,” he said, pulling me back up.

Jenny pulled my dick down between my legs, and he lowered me again. Kathy had bunched the pillows up more, so my ass was sticking up even higher than before.

“Perfect,” he said, which got a big smile from Kathy.

“Anything else?” Kathy said.

“Lube.”

“Take your pick,” Kathy said, holding up two bottles and a tube.

“This one, and I’ll need lots,” he said, picking the clear bottle.

He used one hand to rub oil on his dick, pinning my head to the mattress with the other. The girls used both hands to slop oil on my ass, their sharp nails gouging me every time the shoved a finger in my hole.

“Good job,” he said, and suddenly, something very large was pressing against my ass hole.

He slid the head of his cock up and down my ass hole, as if his huge cock couldn’t find the opening. He pressed harder, and I gasped.

“Try to relax,” he whispered. “It won’t hurt as much.”

He had moved both hands to my shoulders, with his dick held in place by the give of my ass hole. The head wasn’t even in, and it was hurting already.

“I never dreamed it could be this exciting,” Kathy said. She was on the bed, face inches from mine, and had both hands between her legs. Her face was flushed with excitement, and her eyes never left mine.

Jenny was down between my legs. I could feel her sharp nails on my dick, balls, and sometimes tracing lines around my ass hole. My dick had finally gone soft, and she was holding the head of it between two of her fingers.

He was moving; tiny little thrusts that didn’t force it in, but made it slip a little deeper on every thrust. It felt like a baseball bat, impossible to take.

“How dose it feel,” Kathy sighed. “How dose it feel to be fucked. Do you like it? Do you like the feeling of helplessness? Do you like being fucked like a slut?”

Her eyes fluttered, and she bit her bottom lip. “Does it hurt?”

“The head isn’t even in, yet,” Jenny reported from down below. She was squeezing the head of my dick hard enough to hurt, and I was getting an erection again.

“Patience, my dears,” he said. “Women, of all people, should know that slow and easy is the best way to have sex.”

I relaxed a bit when he said that, and as if he’d been waiting, he chose that moment to plunge into me.

Pain exploded in two places. The worst was his huge cock tearing up my ass, but a more insidious pain was in my dick. Jenny had been waiting for that moment too, and jammed her fingernail into my pee hole.

I went straight as a board, lifting him with me, despite his weight.

“Oh yeah,” he grunted, and started fucking me in earnest.

“Ride ‘um, cowboy,” Jenny cheered, twisting and digging her nail deepen in my pee hole.

“Yes, yes,” Kathy said, and slid under me. She yanked the neck of her sweater down, baring her breasts, and locked her hands behind my neck.

She was pulling me down into her tits, and for the first time in my life, I didn’t want to go. I couldn’t breathe through my mouth, because of the tape, and the soft flesh of her tits would seal my nose.

My muscles were shaking as I tried to resist, but inch-by-inch, she pulled me closer. With my dick in torment, and my ass on fire, I saw the most frightening thing when I looked at her face. She was saving her orgasm for my death throws.

It didn’t take long. She got both arms around my head as she buried my face in her bosoms, and even though I got my head twisted, she was hanging on tight enough to stay glued to my face. I lifted both of them off the bed at one point in my panic, but couldn’t get any air. I don’t remember passing out.

“Those broads must have really hated you,” the guy said.

I was in a strange room, on a strange bed, and naked.

“Coming back to you yet?” he said.

“They tried to kill me,” I said. My voice sounded terrible.

“Yeah, with my sperm up you butt,” he said.

“So you weren’t in on it?”

“Not for murder. Hell, I can’t even afford another rape charge. Speaking of which, I never got to finish, what with saving your life and all.”

“Sorry,” I said, and tried to sit up.

I wasn’t tied, but I was so sore and exhausted that I flopped back down.

“No need to be sorry. I was just waiting for you to wake up.”

“Look, I’m not gay. All that stuff they were saying was a load of crap.”

“Yeah, I thought it sounded fishy from the start. They were right about your having a sweet ass, though.”

“Thanks, I guess,” I said. “Where are my clothes?” I was able to sit up this time.

“You won’t be needing them for a while,” he said, and started to undress.

“Ow, come on. You’re not going to start that again, are you?” I got my feet over the side of the bed, and wondered if I could dodge him.

“Hey, consider it your way of thanking me,” he said, and pushed me back down.

I couldn’t dodge him, and my arms felt like rubber. He flipped me on my face without effort and reached under my hips to lift me up.

“On you knees,” he said, patting my leg. “It’ll go in easier if you press back on me.”

I got on my knees, as he told me, and offered my ass. I flinched at the first contact, but it was only his hand rubbing oil on my ass.

“This stuff deadens the pain a bit,” he said, sliding a finger in my ass, “and if you sniff this stuff, it won’t be bad at all.”

He gave me a tiny bottle with a horrible smell, but I took a deep breath of it without comment.

“Good boy,” he said. “Now, this time, try to relax.”

His dick slid into my ass, and he was right, it didn’t hurt half as much. The smelly liquid didn’t make me enjoy it, it only made me want to puke.

“Better?” he asked.

“Yes. Much,” I said, softly.

His weight was pressing down on me, and I couldn’t support him. Slowly, I sank to the mattress with him on my back. I found that if I kept my back arched, it didn’t feel so bad.

“Worth the wait,” he said, wrapping his arms around me.

His dick was going in and out of me, and there was something perversely exciting about it. I couldn’t stop him. I hadn’t asked or wanted this, but for some strange reason I didn’t want to fight him any more.

“Those bitches were crazy,” he said. “Fine piece of tail like yours should be put on a pedestal, not thrown in the morgue.”

I reached down, and sure enough, I had a hard-on.

He was getting close. His rock-hard muscles had turned to steel, and he was crushing the breath out of me. I’d felt those same waves building in myself too many times to mistake what he was feeling, and I started stroking myself faster to keep up.

I couldn’t finish. His passion drove me flat on the bed, and I couldn’t move as he impaled me with deep, brutal thrusts. My legs kicked uselessly on either side as he spilled his seed deep inside me.

Finished at last, his dead weight kept me pinned. I tried to squirm out from under him, but he bapped me on the side of the head and told me to stay still. His dick was still in me, and every once in a while; he’d make fucking movements.

He kept me that way so long that the fucking movements became fucking. I had resigned myself to another screwing when he suddenly stopped.

“Over we go,” he said, and flipped me on my back.

“What?”

That was about all I got out before he grabbed my legs and pushed them over my head. He rested my legs on his shoulders, and slid his cock into my ass once again. Then he grabbed my head with his meaty hands, and pulled it to him for a kiss.

I wasn’t ready to be kissing another man, and actually got his dick dislodged in my struggles to resist. But he wouldn’t be denied. Soon his lips were over mine, and his tongue was in my mouth. I had both hands on his head, trying to push him away, but I had no strength left. The way he had me doubled up, I couldn’t do anything.

“Yeah, yeah, yeah,” he grunted, finding a rhythm with the bed’s springs. “That’s what I’m talking about.”

The springs creaked, flesh smacked, and I watched my feet make little circles in the air as he fucked me. My ass was burning, and my dick was soft again, but it was starting to get hard as I felt him getting ready to come.

“Oh, baby,” he bellowed. “Oh, yeah.”

The grinding power of his climax was irresistible. All I could do was hold on. It seemed to go on forever, and when he rolled off me all I could do was flop limply as if I’d been the one doing all the work.

With an effort, I lifted my head. My cock was hard as a rock.

He’d come twice, possibly three times that night, and I hadn’t come at all. Without an ounce of shame, I reached down and started to jack off.

“No,” he said, slapping my hand away.

“You’ve got to be kidding,” I said, and grabbed my cock again.

“I said no,” he bellowed, and pounced on me.

He tied my hands behind my back and my ankles together. Then he rolled me on my side and spooned up behind me.

“Get some rest. I’ll take care of you later,” he said, and drifted off to sleep.

I was sleeping when later came. I was dreaming that I was getting a blow job, and tried to pretend I was still asleep when I realized it was him.

“Good morning, sunshine,” he said, not fooled a bit. “I see you’re still horny.”

“That feels nice,” I said, dreamily.

“I’m sure it does,” he said. “But I want you to take a more active part in out romance.”

Romance? He’d raped me three times. How did that count as a romance?

“Do you know what rimming is?” he said.

“No,” I lied.

“It’s easy. I sit on your face, and you work my ass hole with your tongue. Do it well, and I’ll suck you cock.”

“Hell no,” I said. “No fuckin’ way!”

That’s when I realized that my hands and feet were still tied.

I tried to twist my head, but he held it in place enough to get his ass hole right on my mouth. Once my face was buried in his crack, I couldn’t turn it. I had to tilt my head back to get air through my nose, and that pressed the pucker of his ass tighter on my lips.

He lifted my lower body up, holding me up with one arm, and playing with my ass with the other hand. The warmth of his mouth closed over my cock, and I was shocked at how good it felt.

I could open my legs a little, even with my ankles tied, so I spread them to give him better access. With my thighs resting on his shoulders, there was less strain on my neck, and it wasn’t as uncomfortable.

It was bizarre how good his mouth felt, and disturbingly pleasant when he slid his finger in my ass. I was enjoying the sensations he was giving me, and with a shock, I realized that I liked being helpless as he did it.

I stuck my tongue out and tasted his filth. It wasn’t that bad, and a cheap price for what he was doing.

He deep throated me as soon as I started rimming him, and had me squirming like a little girl by the time he was done.

I’m not sure that what we did several more times that day could be called making love. It was always more like consensual rape. He got dressed several times, but made me walk around naked.

He cooked dinner, a couple of steaks, and told me to wash things up while he took care of some business.

“Hey, Kathy. How you doin’, kid? Good, good. Just calling to say how pleased I am with my purchase. He’s breaking in fine.”

He was looking straight at me as I gawked at him.

“Yes? Jenny? Just great, doll face. How are you lovebirds doing? Good. You don’t have to worry about any refunds this time. I’m going to keep him. Thanks. A friend of mine from the joint was looking for an Asian guy. Think you could pick one up for him? Great, I’ll tell him. How long? Three weeks? You girls are amazing. How do you do it?”

He hung up and grinned at me.

“You mean…” I started. “This was all…”

“Get over here and suck my cock. I have to call a friend of mine.”

I was outraged. Furious. I’d been trapped and sold as slave.

He was holding the phone, ready to dial, and a cross look came over his face. He glanced down at his groin, and deepened his scowl.

I went over, pulled his zipper down, and carefully pulled out his cock. I hadn’t sucked a cock before, and was hoping I was doing it right. His reassuring pat on my head told me I was doing just fine.

It’s nice to get feedback, but I’ll understand if the numerous people offended by this story don’t want to. Voting doesn’t put cash in my pocket (or take any out of yours) but it gives us wanna-be writers an idea of how widely detested our efforts are. Vote high, or even low, if you must, but please don’t leave without paying. It’s just two clicks. You can afford it.