Thul Pa Ch. 02

Story Info
A trip to Tibet turns into a sexual awakening.
2.4k words
4.69
16.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 10/17/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

Thul pa - part two

We left the train together, found a taxi, and got in. She acted like we were newlyweds; laughing, kissing me on the cheek, squeezing my arm in hers. To the outsider we probably seemed like a pair of hippie tourists. All I could think about was lying down with her and having her swallow me whole.

After about half-an-hour the taxi stopped. She spoke to the driver, he grabbed our luggage and put it in a waiting carriage (broken-down buggy was more like it). We both climbed in and lay down. Settled in, she grabbed a thick blanket from one of her bags and wrapped us up in it to stave off the evening chill. The smell of smoke coming from a hut in the distance mingled with the night air. Under the blanket her living bolero slowly encased us both, swelling around us, and it was all I could do to keep from begging her to make me cum right there as we bounced along the uneven road. I looked over at her and found her ice-blue eyes fixed on me, a sly smile spreading slowly across her mouth while the silky white fur undulated subtly over us both.

"It's a symbiote," she said, her eyes still fixed on mine.

It took me a while to snap out of my daydreaming and figure out she was talking to me. "A what?" Another wave of fur swelled from my feet up to my chin and back down again.

"A symbiote. The fur is a symbiote." With a quick breath and a quiet sigh from her our coccoon pulled us closer together. "I am a symbiont. I live in harmony with the fur, the thul pa, that has enveloped us and that has given you so much pleasure today."

Her hand moved from her side, across my hip and around to the small of my back and down to my buttocks. The touch of her fingers through my linen pants sent shivers all over me when she squeezed my ass. "What does it get from you?," I finally asked from within my delirium. "What do you get from the fur?"

"We survive on each other," she said, breathing the words onto my neck. "For as long as I have known it has been a part of me and I a part of it." She leaned her head forward and kissed my neck. Pausing, she kissed me again, sucking on the hollow beside my collarbone. "We share sensations, and we communicate needs to each other. It's needs are simple - protein." She was looking me in the eyes again. "Like your cum. Pure protein. That's not the only way it can satisfy its hunger but no one has complained yet. Sometimes it will draw protein from me to sustain itself; whatever I consume helps feed it." The cart bumped along the dirt road. "I gain longevity from it. An ever-extended life."

There was still enough glow in the evening sky to see that we were heading up a mountain trail. The air was clean and crisp, and the only sound I heard came from the wheels of the cart as is bounced along the makeshift road. "You said you found me because of the amulet I bought from that old woman in the market. How?"

"Instinct," she answered. "How does a bird fly the same route every year with the change of the seasons? The thul pa is able to seek out similar beings through instinct and intuition."

"What do you mean by 'similar beings'?" Her hand was still caressing my thigh and buttocks, and my penis ached as it pressed against her.

"Your amulet was a gift. That old woman knew you, she knew what you were searching for. In time you would have found yourself aroused whenever you were around the amulet, and you would have begun to give it what it needed to become the fulfillment you have been looking for."

The cart turned down a cleared path. In the distance, through a grove of trees, was a temple with lanterns glowing in a few windows. "If I had ... used the amulet ..."

She put her hand on my cheek and slid her fingers through my hair. "Do you remember when you were surrounded by the fur in the train, when it lifted you up, wrapped you up?"

I nodded, and trembled at the memory.

"Your cum can turn the amulet into that same mass of hungry fur." Seeing the desperate longing in my eyes she kissed me and for a brief moment the white curls totally encased us, and then receded completely into the form of her bolero. "We're here," she said as the cart came to a slow stop in front of the temple.

¥

I truly was in another world. The temple was a couple of hundred years old but it was immaculate; the building was a living piece of history yet it did not show any signs of aging badly.

The sun was still low on the horizon when I awoke and, feeling like I needed to get my bearings, I got dressed and wandered the grounds. Everywhere I looked I saw mountains and deep, deep valleys. I climbed a short ridge past the perimeter of the temple garden so I could get a better vantage point only to find there was nothing to see. Mountains, valleys, trees, but no other buildings, no chimneys with thin streams of smoke pouring up into the air.

The wind picked up a bit and reminded me that I had only put on my donated linen outfit so after taking one last look to see if anyone else might be standing on an outcropping of rock looking back at me, I turned and walked through the garden to the temple.

I walked through the halls and managed to find the kitchen she had shown me during the brief tour last night - kitchen, bathroom, bedroom. She was sitting with her back to the door, staring out into the eastern courtyard, sipping sweet tea. She was wearing a silk robe - gone was that magnificent fur, that sumptuous coat of never-ending curls that has given me an ache that will never go away.

"Did you like the view?"

"Breathtaking," I said.

"I had you at a disadvantage yesterday." She turned her head slightly as I poured myself some tea. "Did you still want to stay here?" She paused, and turned around to face me. "Did you still want to stay here with me? We have been brought together and it would make me unhappy to keep you here by force."

Her tone had remained calm, even, and slightly seductive. Maybe even playful. The word "force" resonated in the background of my mind. Where would I go? Where could I go? I had no idea where I was and no way of getting to anywhere except the nearest open, snow-filled valley.

"No one has ever made me feel what I felt yesterday. I'm just afraid that a week of being consumed like that will kill me."

She smiled. "I'll do my best to keep you alive." She walked over to me, kissed me on the cheek, and took me by the hand. "Come with me. I will show you the rest of my home."

It was more beautiful in the daytime. The artwork, the structure, the tiniest details that you weren't meant to notice on their own because of their relationship to the whole temple made it a truly sedate and exceptional place to be. She told me the history of the temple and the people who built it, and how she came to be the newest occupant. Due to the remote location not many people knew about the temple when it was built, and now there are barely a handful who know that it exists. Those who know about it are as discrete with that knowledge as the porter was on the train - they may not know why they shouldn't treat it like a tourist destination but they sure know to keep their mouths shut.

We had stopped at the western end of the temple at a set of doors that opened to a sparsely decorated, windowless room, with a wide bench in the middle on the space.

"This is my meditation room," she said without turning around. "When the candles are lit in this hallway I would ask you not to disturb me." Her hand gently cupped my forearm as she spoke. I looked over at her and saw her still looking into the room. "This is very important." Her tone was such that I knew not to question her on the matter.

"I understand."

¥

Our sexual explorations were proving to be quite intense. The amulet I had picked up in Nyalam, as she had explained to me, could become as much of a sexual entity as her bolero had proved to be on the train (and many times since). One day she came to the east side of the temple where I was meditating. She was carrying my silver trinket. Walking noiselessly across the straw mats, she sat down in front of me and held the medallion in her open palms in her lap with the short, white fur facing up.

"You should begin to experience the fulfillment you were promised in the market."

The timbre of her voice always aroused me. She was able to speak in such a way that her words wrapped themselves around me and took me away from myself. She shuffled closer and knelt in front of me.

"Slide your penis through the opening in your pants," she said. The blue of her eyes remained just as intense in the amber glow of the candlelight. My cock was well on its way to being fully erect even before I managed to expose it to her gaze.

"Now wrap your legs around me. Hold me close." I did as she asked.

I could feel her hands slip in between my legs; her left hand gently held the base of my penis, and her right hand guided the amulet to the tip of my very hard shaft. I remembered how short the hair had been on the underside of my market stall purchase and could not believe how soft and deep it felt now and she caressed me with it. My pre-cum began to pour out almost immediately. Her left hand pulled on my cock in short, even tugs; her right hand slid the furry side of the amulet up and down the underside of my penis and across my foreskin.

The sensation made me drunk with pleasure. I had been so enraptured by the magic her hands were performing on my penis that it took me a while to realize that both her hands were running through my hair, and her tongue was plunged deep in my mouth. 'I am still being jerked off,' I thought. It was like a mouth had taken the entire length of me and was sucking on my swollen head and racing its tongue all around me at the same time. I gasped at the swallowing motion that started to roll over my cock.

"Look down," she said. "Look at what aches to devour your cum." The swallowing became stronger and faster.

I wasn't sure what I was looking at. I could see the pewter-coloured disk that I found in the market, but swirling down the length of my penis and spilling over my pelvis was a mass of writhing white fur, like a fluffy spider with millions of legs. The silky hairs streaming from the medallion flowed through my pubic hairs and churned around my groin.

"Now that it has your taste you are bound to it."

The swallowing turned to squeezing and jerking. I looked at her but couldn't speak.

"Just like my bolero your medallion has a hunger, and you are responsible for that hunger. Will you satisfy its hunger for as long as you are compelled to?"

I could feel the wave of my orgasm building. The fur licked at me constantly and began to slowly and methodically pulse up and down my shaft, starting at my balls and climbing up to the head of my cock and back down again.

"Yes ..." I came with such force and could feel the amulet relish in the feast that exploded from my throbbing cock. "Forever, yes ..."

¥

She encouraged me to masturbate. 'It will help secure your bond' she would say as she slid the amulet across the table when we were sipping tea. Sometimes I would be reading, unaware that she had even entered the room, and she would slip her hand underneath the waist of my pants. In an instant the silky bulk of undulating fur would engulf my crotch and spill out from every seam of my pants. She would wait a moment or two, watching the uncomplicated bliss fill my eyes as my cock stiffened and the fur started doing what it knew how to do so well, then she would smile and leave the room as silently as she came in, the only noises heard were the rustling of the curly white hairs and my groans and gasps.

Depending on the mood it sensed I was in sometimes the fur would make me cum quickly, like the orgasm you have when you have been fantasizing for the whole day and you just need to jack off with all the force your hand can muster. Other days the fur would treat our play like a fine symphony, starting slowly, moving from half-crescendo to half-crescendo before finally raging to a climax that it could drag out for what seemed like an eternity, cum spewing out from my soul in time with my heartbeat. I would hold my breath for fear that breathing would end this river of ejaculate, my ass clenched and raised off my bed as if I were proffering my cock to the heavens.

With anticipation after each session I would look at the fur to see how much it had grown since the last feeding. After two weeks it covered my bed, draping over the edges of the mattress and crumpled on the floor. It swayed with the same delight that I felt, and cocooned me so we could both sleep in the cool Tibetan night.

Smother
Smother
66 Followers