Thul Pa Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

She lifted her head from his lap and wrapped her left hand around his cock and let a slow stream of spit slip from between her lips. Gathering it up in her hand she rubbed it over the head of his glistening penis and tugged on him, alternating between loosely sliding her hand over him and jerking him, constricting her fingers around him like she was trying to choke the life out of him. He groaned with delight into her sex, and as she let drip more saliva onto his taut skin she moved her hand faster and faster.

Wiping the last bit of spittle from her lips she saw something out of the corner of her eye on the nightstand. It was a small disk of black fur with a dark silver design on the back of it. She looked at it for a moment, smiled and then stretched over slightly to pick it up.

'Let's see how long you can hold out with this little cutie massaging you,' she thought as she moved her hand and slithered her tongue around his cock, pressing her lips tightly about his overwrought flesh. The circle of fur was just big enough to cover his balls, and seemed deep enough to lightly cup him like a small mitten. She shifted the small pelt across the base of his penis and slid it underneath him as she sucked on his blushing head, rocking her tongue over his foreskin. He squeezed his arms around her lower back and sent a few muffled cries into her warm lips.

His thumb slipped into her vagina, and as he quickened the pace of his tongue he began pressing into her – with short strokes and deep swirls he edged her towards what he knew would be her first orgasm of the night. She slowed her sucking so she could concentrate on the fabulous finger-fucking she was getting. Her eyes were closed, imagining she was being taken from behind by some unknown figure, and as the black curls unfurled from the amulet she was oblivious to everything except his cock in her mouth and her impending climax.

The fur poured out from the dark silver medallion with an eerie, decisive stealth. It gathered in behind his balls, building up like a surge of pitch-black water racing towards a dam, and when it had amassed enough curls it trickled quickly and surreptitiously under his back towards his shoulders. Unaware of the reason for the sudden softness undulating along his spine he only relished in the added pleasure, and devoured her sex with a greater fervor. She whimpered and felt the blush of her orgasm swell, hang briefly against his warmth breath, and flow from her sex as he removed his thumb and replaced it with his tongue, plunging it deep between her lips.

His head raised off the bed so he could push his tongue deep inside of her. The creeping lengths of fur swiftly moved up behind his shoulders and head, pooling and quickly filling the gap between his body and the mattress. He didn't notice as the fluffy tresses edged up his arms towards his fingertips and his girlfriend's ass, or as they positioned themselves on either side of his neck.

He could feel her orgasm subsiding so he slowed his tongue to let her settle into her new rhythm before making her cum again. Moving his tongue back down the crease of her sex he felt something tickling the backs of his hands. He opened his eyes to see the huge, plush pile that was now gathering around his arms and the small of her back, but when he pulled his mouth away from her to look and see if he could find where this furry shroud had come from, the lengths of wavy black fleece seized his neck and head and pinned him to the bed.

Before he could think about screaming the curls burst into his mouth and started to trickle down his throat, wrapping around his head and shoulders. He managed to pull his right arm free from the thick weave of fur that now fully covered her waist and his torso. His arm swung wildly, reaching for the bed post, something solid so he could try to wrench himself free from his fluffy bonds but all his desperate fingers came across was the lamp on the end table. A swathe of the increasing volume of blackness, now a cascade of undulating frizz pouring towards the headboard, spiraled around his flailing arm and drew it back to the mound of softness heaped across her waistline, causing the lamp to teeter on the end table and crash to the floor.

With ever-widening eyes he watched as several locks of fur intertwined, dangled for a moment across the folds of her sex, and slide easily into her vagina just as the black curls surged over his face and down the back of his head. She raised her hips slightly off his chest and slid her body back towards him, pushing against the firmness of the entry, oblivious to the surge of fur teeming across her shoulders and encasing her boyfriend who, except for a few inches near his feet, appeared to be nothing more than a black pupa, a curving knot of fluffy, fine hairs, undulating below her, struggling against the shroud that was slowly consuming him and filling her with an insatiable hunger she had never known. She loosened her jaw and slid her mouth further down the length of his penis, nuzzling his twitching head with the back of her throat.

Smother
Smother
66 Followers
12