Thumbs Down Ch. 2

Story Info
Payback's a bitch, ain't it?
3.8k words
4.4
181.3k
32

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 07/14/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING! This text file contains sexually explicit material. If you do not wish to read this type of literature, or you are under age, PLEASE DELETE THIS FILE NOW!!

(c) copyright 2001 All Rights Reserved

* * * * *

In Chapter 1, I had discovered that my wife, Christy, had been behaving like a slut under the pretense of working long hours. I made my discovery by accidentally finding pictures on the Internet of her, and the two senior partners at her law firm, in various sexually explicit positions. I had given Christy a chance to confess, but she continued to deny everything, therefore, I had made up my mind to get my revenge on Christy and the two law partners.

Part of my revenge plan had included obtaining the firm's client list. I decided to start with the most convenient item, Christy's attaché case. The next day, while she was in the shower, I rummaged through it, and found several documents with names, addresses and phone numbers of several large clients. 'This will do for starters,' I thought.

I searched the web until I found the names and company email addresses of the owners or CEOs.

I had gathered all of the information that I needed, but before I took any action against the firm, I filed for divorce. I didn't plan on using the pictures unless Christy decided to oppose the divorce or seek custody of the children.

My first thought was to send out some of the pictures immediately, and wait for the shit to fly, but I thought better of it. Jack and Ron had been fucking my wife for who knew how long, and I felt the need to bolster my ego. I had become acquainted with both of their wives at the firm's social functions, but had no idea if I would be able to score with either of them. I wanted to, just to get a small measure of revenge, besides I needed some pussy to trim my horns, too. They were both older, but very attractive women, and I decided to give it a try.

I called Georgia first, and she was extremely surprised to hear from me, but listened as I explained that I had a problem with Christy, and that I needed some feminine advice. I told her that I just didn't know to whom to turn. She was anxious to help, she agreed to meet me after work the next day at a bar outside of town.

We met, and I told her that I suspected that Christy was having an affair. I went on about how bad and humiliated I felt, the effect on our marriage, the kids, etc. It wasn't long before I had her feeling very sorry for me. She confided in me that she had suspected Jack of having an affair, also. We had something in common, and I built on that, and bought a few more drinks. I turned my attention to her and started to compliment her very heavily, she was hooked. I finally propositioned her and she readily accepted, and we headed for a small motel nearby.

We were both horny as hell and attacked one another as soon as we stepped inside the motel room door. We hurriedly undressed, and began kissing and groping each another. I pushed her down on the bed, crawled up between her legs, shoved my hard cock into her very wet pussy and began fucking the hell out of her, and she loved it. She began screaming and convulsing in orgasmic pleasure almost immediately and continuously as I fucked away, hard and fast. It took less than 5 minutes before I came, shooting my load deep into her cunt. We looked at each other and smiled warmly, an indication that we both enjoyed the fuck.

My limp cock slithered out of her pussy and I moved up to where I straddled her chest. I placed my cock at her lips and she hungrily slurped it clean with her mouth and tongue. Her cleaning action got me hard again, and I moved off her and turned her over. She got up on her knees, stuck her lovely ass up in the air and invited me to mount her again, which I did. It took about 10 minutes of vigorous fucking before I came the second time, as she had several more loud and spasmodic orgasms.

I pulled out, turned her back over onto her back and positioned my head between her legs, to lap up her pussy juices along with my leaking cum. The taste of the combined fluids was intoxicating, as I attacked her pussy and clit with my tongue and lips. She had another, even more violent, orgasm, before she pushed my head away from her sensitive clit.

We rested up for a few minutes, then she decided to return the oral favor, as she took my limp cock into her mouth and 'blew' it back to life. She licked and sucked on it with reckless abandon and I rewarded her with a load of cum, which she readily swallowed.

Georgia was dynamite, we enjoyed each other to the max, and we agreed to meet again next week. She was almost as good as Christy, the slut, had become.

At our next meeting, she confided in me that she wasn't sure if she loved Jack anymore. She told me that he had never been very attentive to her, or the kids, but he'd become much more distant in the last year or so. She had been thinking of divorcing him, as I had been of Christy. I told her that I'd bring her a nice 'surprise' gift the next time that we got together.

I printed out and took some of the more revealing pictures to our next meeting. After we fucked and sucked for an hour or so, I showed her the pictures, her gift. She was shocked, but somewhat relieved, she had the evidence she needed to obtain her divorce. I explained the rest of my plan to her, she had no objections; she wanted revenge as much as I did.

Georgia and Marge had become good friends over the years, therefore, I asked Georgia if she would tell Marge about our revenge plans and make an attempt to get her concurrence, and she readily agreed. She got back to me a week later, and told me that she had planted the seed and we needed to wait to see if it would grow. After another two-week wait, Georgia told me that she thought that Marge was ready for the pictures. I gave them to her and waited for the outcome.

Georgia got back to me the next day and told me that she had shown Marge the pictures and explained the plan to embarrass, and possibly destroy the firm. She said that Marge was devastated, but reluctantly agreed to our plan, however, she wanted no direct involvement.

While I was enjoying Georgia's favors, I was sleeping in the guest bedroom at home. Christy and I hadn't spoken to each other much since the day that I had issued my ultimatum. She hadn't even told me that the divorce papers had been served, I found that out from my attorney. It was he who informed me that she was planning to fight it. I couldn't understand why she would do that, but oh well!

I stayed home from work one day and caught her before she left for the office. "I understand that you've decided to fight the divorce. I just want you to know that you have no case and you'll find out why very soon. I'm putting phase two of my plan into action today."

"I still don't know what you're talking about. Phase two? What was phase one?"

I smirked and replied, "Let's just say I've managed to re-vitalize my faltering ego. Since you've almost totally ignored me, I had to make some choices. Up until very recently, you've been having all of the fun and I've been seriously frustrated."

She continued to play the innocent wife, "Just what kind of fun is it that I've been having, and just how have you been re-vitalizing your ego?"

I snapped at her angrily, "You know damn well what kind of fun that you've been having. My ego boosting methods are my business. Your unwillingness to tell me about your situation has driven a wedge between us, and it's now beyond repair. Just remember what I told you several weeks ago, about having had the opportunity to salvage our marriage and the firm. You chose to ignore me, now you pay the price."

She had a surprised and guilty look on her face, but fell silent.

I have to leave now." She pulled away and left in a huff.

"Have a nice fucking day," I said facetiously, as she walked out the door.

I went to the computer, and, using an anonymous email account that I had established when I first found the pictures, sent copies of the pictures to the CEOs of several of the firm's major clients. The message that accompanied the pictures was short and sweet. 'Are these the people that you want as your legal representatives?'

I received an angry phone call from Christy early that afternoon. "What the fuck did you do? You did something, you son-of-a-bitch."

"Why, darling, whatever do you mean?" I responded sarcastically, feigning knowledge of anything improper.

"You know very well what I mean. We've had three of our major clients cancel their accounts this morning. They wouldn't tell us why, but I just know that you had something to do with it."

"Why dearest, my beloved loyal and faithful wife, why would you think that?" I chuckled.

"You bastard! How could you do this to me?"

"The answer to that lies in what I reminded you of this morning, your unwillingness to respond to my requests for honesty. I gave you every chance to keep me from doing anything, but you refused. Now's the time for you, and the firm, to pay the piper." With that, I hung up on her.

The phone rang several times after that, but I let the calls go to the voice mail.

Christy showed up at the door in less than an hour, with Jack in tow. I don't know if she brought him along to punch my lights out, or what. I wasn't concerned since I was bigger, and much younger, than he.

They burst through the front door and Jack immediately shouted, "What the fuck did you do? You bastard! Christy said that you were somehow involved in the cancellations that we've gotten today."

"Why Jack, I'm surprised at you, how could you possibly think that I could do anything like that?" I answered in my most taunting tone.

"I'll knock that silly smirk off your face," he said as he approached me and brought his arm back as if to deliver a blow.

"Just try it Jack. You're the scum of the earth, and it would give me a great deal of pleasure to bust you up a little," I said as I glared at him menacingly, daring him to make a move.

He was undaunted, and took a swing, which I easily avoided. I caught his arm, twisted it around and pinned it against his back. I pushed him hard into the closed front door, stunning him. While he was still stunned, I turned him around and hit him in the solar plexus with a hard right hand. As he doubled up, I caught him with a knee directly in the nose, and blood splattered everywhere. Christy screamed for me to stop, but totally ignoring her, I lifted him up and hit him a few more times in the abdomen, but the major damage had been done.

Boy! Did that feel good!

The rage in me had subsided somewhat, as I grabbed him and slammed him back against the door, facing me. He was pretty much out of it, but hadn't lost consciousness. "That's for cuckolding me, you bastard! You deserve everything that you get, and believe me, there are more cancellations to come." I released my grip on him and he just slithered to the floor in a bloody heap.

Christy had stopped screaming, as she seemed to be in a state of shock, standing there with her mouth wide open, not wanting to believe what she had just witnessed and heard.

I turned to her, fire in my eyes. "I warned you, you had every chance to tell me all, but you refused. Don't come to me with questions as to why I've done what I've done. I'm getting my revenge because of your whorish, slutty behavior. You've ruined everything for me, for us, for the kids. Now I'm going to ruin everything for you and the firm. I hope all of that cock that you've been getting behind my back has made it all worth it for you."

Her face was ashen white, as she continued to stand there with her mouth agape. She apparently had just come to grips with the fact that I really did know everything.

I looked at Jack and saw that he was still bleeding. "You'd better get a towel and stop his bleeding, I really don't mind if the prick croaks, but I don't want it to be in my house."

She finally gathered herself together enough to run to the bathroom and retrieve a towel. She then applied it to his nose and the bleeding eventually slowed down.

While she was holding the towel to Jack's nose, she came out of her stupor and began to sob profusely.

I went back to the den and retrieved copies of the pictures, handed them to Christy and said, "I didn't participate in these escapades nor did I take the pictures. I merely downloaded them from the Internet and sent them to your clients. If anybody's to blame for your firm's demise, it's the three of you."

She looked at the pictures, then up at me. "Oh darling, I'm so very sorry," she wailed.

"Yeah, right, that's why you listened to me. I gave you a chance to tell me everything and possibly save our marriage, and you chose not to take it. Now you, and your firm, will suffer the consequences."

"I made a big mistake, I know that now. Please forgive me."

"I can't do that, you deceived me, big time. I loved and adored you from the day we met in high school up until recently. Everything that we had together has been destroyed by your slutty behavior. I not only don't love you anymore; I despise the person that you've become. I think you had better withdraw your opposition to the divorce, if you don't, your family is bound to find out. I suspect that you wouldn't want them to know what a slut you are. These pictures will be the gist of my case."

She continued to wail away, but received no sympathy from me. She eventually made her way to the bedroom, plopped face down on the bed and stayed there.

I unceremoniously lifted Jack up and shoved him out the front door. He was still holding the towel to his bleeding nose, but was able to drive off on his own.

Later that afternoon, I received a call from Ron. "Rich, why did you do this to me? I thought that we were friends."

"I think that you're confused, Ron. Friends don't do what you and Jack did to Christy and my family. Can you tell me why you destroyed everything for us, Ron?"

He didn't respond, paused, then hung up.

I slept well that night; feeling relieved that my revenge had been complete and effective. I got up on the sunny side of the bed the next morning and went off to work in a jovial mood.

I was still in a good mood when I got home that afternoon, and noticed that our bedroom door was still closed, I opened it and looked in. Christy was still there, lying face down on the bed, wearing the same clothes. My first thought was that she may have done something drastic, but upon closer inspection I could see that she was still breathing and awake.

"I think that you had better move out very soon. I've already told the kids that we're getting a divorce, they just shrugged their shoulders as if it was no surprise."

She turned to face me with a pleading look. "I know you hate me, and I don't blame you. I just want you to know that I've never stopped loving you. I still love you."

"I'm sorry, but I don't think so. You couldn't have loved me and hurt me and destroyed our marriage the way you did."

"I keep thinking of all of the great times that we've had together over the years. How can you forget?"

"I do remember the good times, but they were so long ago. My current memory is overloaded with those pictures. I don't know how you became a slut, but you've come a long way baby, in the wrong direction."

She sobbed some more. There was no doubt in my mind that she was sorry for what she had done, but it was too late at that point.

She stopped crying and asked, "Will you at least listen to me if I tell you how it happened?"

"Sure, I'll listen."

It took her awhile to gather herself together, and start, "I turned into a slut because of frustration. Frustration caused by being passed over for promotions and raises due to the fact that I was a female. As you know, I worked very hard to establish myself, it was very important to me to be successful. After being passed over several times, I finally lost my cool and confronted Jack, the partner responsible for passing me over. He flat out told me that unless I gave him sexual favors, I had no chance to advance. I refused, and went to Ron and told him what Jack had said. He just looked away and told me that Jack was calling the shots."

"That's when I started spending all that time at the office, I really was working my ass off. I kept plugging away for another six months, or so, it did me no good, I was still being passed over. Finally, just about a year and a half ago, I went to Jack and told him that I'd do whatever it took. He immediately made me give him a blow-job, right there in his office."

"That blow-job changed my life forever. He pushed me down on my knees in front of him and took out his cock, stuck it in my face and told me to open my mouth. I just looked at it and almost threw up over the thought that I was going to have to take it into my mouth. I was filled with disgust, but he pushed the head against my closed lips and told me, again, to open up. I finally did open my mouth and he shoved it in. He grabbed my hair and began fucking my face. It's a good thing that he doesn't have a big cock, otherwise he probably would've choked me. He was shoving it all the way in and pulling it back out again. My body began to react to this facial fucking, I began to get aroused! I had made up my mind to do what I had to do, but I hadn't expected to enjoy it. The more he rammed his cock in and out of my mouth, the more aroused I became. The more aroused I got, the more I began to like sucking his cock. It wasn't long before I took over the action, I loved the feel of his cock in my mouth, my throat. I began bobbing my head back and forth vigorously, to try and please him. My pussy was dripping with arousal. When he shot his load into my mouth, I swallowed every drop because I wanted to. I also came as the first spurt of his cum hit the back of my throat. I was hooked, I came merely by sucking a man's cock, a man I hated."

"I continued, voluntarily, to slowly suck his cock until it became hard again. I was so hot that I begged him to fuck me. He teased me and made me beg him over and over again. He finally bent me over his desk, ripped off my panties and fucked me hard and fast from behind, and I loved it. I must have cum 5 or 6 times."

"Unknown to me, he had a hidden video camera and recorded the entire episode. When we finished, he played back the tape. He said that if I ever stopped doing what he asked, he would show you the tape. He blackmailed me into becoming his sex slave, and he made me fuck and suck just about every man in the office, including Ron, and most of his friends outside of work. Ron, though, was a passive participant. Jack just wanted to get him involved so that he wouldn't cause any trouble. Ron and I didn't know that a photographer was taking our pictures during that infamous session. Jack had secretly arranged it all, because he wanted to have something on Ron as well as me. That session took place more than a year ago."

"I only wish you had come to me when Jack first made you service him. I would have understood. We could have worked things out."

"I thought about it and I almost did just that. The thing is, though, as I told you before, I enjoyed it. I found blowing and fucking Jack was a major turn on. As much as I disliked the man, I enjoyed the sex. I had never before in my life felt that sexually turned on, I had several major orgasms. If it wasn't for the fact that I enjoyed it and wanted more, I probably would have told you."

"My only regret in all this is hurting Ron. I liked him, but he wasn't totally innocent, either."

"You also hurt Marge and Georgia. Did you think about them?"

"Yes, they gave me their blessing to send the pictures. I'm not a total bastard, I made sure that they approved of my plan before I took any action."

"How did you do that?"

12