Thunder and Lightning Ch. 01

Story Info
Submissive lesbian couple are made into ponygirls.
4k words
3.9
137.9k
55
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BaldJean
BaldJean
18 Followers

A crate arrived at the home of Miss Tina. It was unusually large and heavy and had to be carried by four men. When the men had left after she had given them a tip, she opened the lid and beheld quite a sight. Inside were two women tied up in very uncomfortable positions. Their feet, which were dressed in ballerina boots without any heels, were behind their heads and tied together there. Their arms were in rubber gloves that ended in fingerless mittens and tied behind their back in reverse prayer, so the mittened hands touched the feet. The feet and hands were tied together too.

Their faces were not visible because they wore black inflatable rubber hoods on their heads which had only one small opening, through which a breathing tube each ran into their mouths. The hoods were almost inflated to the point of bursting.

Around their necks they wore black neck corsets. Their waists were restricted by very tightly pulled black rubber corsets. In their pussies they had inflatable dildos through which the hoses of catheters ran; the attached bags were very large and almost completely filled. Their rear holes were stuffed with inflatable plugs too, through which tubes of three inch diameter ran; hoses of the same diameter were attached to them, also another bag each. These bags were also well filled.

Miss Tina looked at the time stamp on the lid of the crate and realized the women had been in their positions for almost 48 hours now. There was a sealed envelope inside the crate too. Miss Tina picked it up, opened it and began to read:

"Dear Tina!

These are Jeanine and Friederike, or shortly Jean and Friede, two women of age 25 (only 53 days apart in age. Jean is the older one). Jean is 6 feet tall and weighs 160 lbs, her measurements are 34b-25-35. Friede is 5'6''and weighs 125 lbs, her measurements are 36d-26-36. They have been a lesbian couple for 5 years already and recently discovered the BDSM lifestyle, only to find out they are both very submissive. The two are very promising slave material, and I want to turn them into ponygirls.

I want some body modifications done to them, and since I know of your skills in that area I send them to you. I added a list of what I want done to them; take whatever time you need for these modifications.

Looking forward to the results of your excellent work

Your friend Cindy!"

Tina took a look at the list and couldn't help but smile. This was a challenge, and she loved challenges.

Tina bowed down and carefully untied the women. First she loosened the knots that connected their feet to their hands, next were the ties that held their arms in place. Slowly she put their arms into a more comfortable position; she knew that after two days in this position their elbow-joints probably hurt a lot. Next were the feet; they too were released and pulled carefully over their heads back in front of their bodies again.

Tina turned to their hoods then and deflated them first; then she opened the zippers and pulled them over their heads. She realized the hoods had inflatable butterfly gags inside, through which the breathing tubes had run. The girls' jaws surely had to hurt.

They seemed to be too weak to move or make any sounds; the only thing they did was carefully move their jaws around.. Their long hair had been stuck under the hoods; it was quite sweaty now and and clung to their heads in a matted way. Jean's hair (Tina could tell them apart by the descriptions of them in the letter) was blond with just a trace of red, Friede's hair was totally black.

Tina took a brush and carefully combed out their hair. Both their hair was very long and reached down to their asses. Jean's was straight, Friede's was quite curly. The girls looked at her with some trepidation. Tina smiled down at them reassuringly, then she removed the neck corsets from them.

"Now, don't be afraid. I am Miss Tina for you. I apologize for your inconvenient trip here, but your Mistress wants a few things done to you, and this seemed to be the easiest way, since we are so very far apart. Do you two know of the plans Mistress has for you?"

The girls carefully shook their heads in unison; the first movement of their necks within the last two days.

"Well, she wants you to become ponygirls. Do you know what a ponygirl is?"

The girls looked at each other, then back at Miss Tina, and slowly nodded.

"You don't seem to be enthusiastic, Tina remarked. "But surely you trust your owner and believe she knows best what is good for you, don't you?"

The girls nodded again.

"And you trust me too, since your owner obviously trusts me?"

Nods again.

"Fine. The first thing I have to tell you is: From now on you will no longer speak. The only utterings allowed to you are neighs, whinnies and snorts. Is that understood?"

The girls looked at each other again, then they both whinnied.

Tina smiled.

"The next thing I have to tell you is that you have new names from now on. You - she pointed at Jean - "will be 'Thunder' from now on, and you" - she pointed at Friede - "will be 'Lightning'. What are your names?"

"Thunder" replied Thunder.

"Lightning" Lightning added.

Tina sighed, then she got up, took a riding crop and gave both five smacks on their breasts.

"What did I tell you your only utterings had to be?" she asked them while she hit them.

The girls quickly whinnied.

"There, that's much better. It will become second nature for you in time. Now, the first thing I'll do is get you out of all that you wear and remove those catheters from your urethras and asses."

Tina carefully loosened the threads of their corsets and pulled them off; they left interesting patterns on their bodies. Then she got them out of their boots and gloves too. She deflated the dildos in their pussies and asses and removed them; then the balls that held the catheters in place were deflated too and carefully pulled out. The girls cautiously tried to move their feet and fingers, without much success; they had become quite stiff during these two days.

"Now, I have to tell you that for becoming ponygirls your bodies will have to undergo some transformations. The first of these transformations will be that I will remove all of your hair from head to toe, and I mean all. Yes, this means head too, including eyebrows and eyelashes. Even the visible hair in front of your nostrils will have to go. There will not be a single hair on you, not even the finest fluff or the odd stray hair. One could search your bodies with magnifying glasses and would not find any; the only hair you will keep will be deep inside your nostrils were no-one sees them, because they are needed for filtering the air. And this hair removal will be forever; you will never have any hair again."

This seemed to terrify the girls, and tears ran out of their eyes.

"Now now, don't weep. You will get used to it and even love it in time. Other girls underwent the same procedure before you, and they loved it very much when the initial shock was over. Well, let's not waste time. Can you get up, or do you still feel too stiff?"

The girls tried to get up, but their legs failed to support them, so Tina lifted them and placed each of them on a chair.

She walked into the bathroom and returned with a set of clippers, shaving foam, a safety razor, a pair of automatic tweezers, a very fine paint-brush and a lidded can. She plugged the clippers in and removed the attachment, then she told them to put their heads together and started running the clippers over their heads. The girls soon shed tears again while strand after strand fell to the floor, building up a pile of blonde and dark hair at their feet. Tina ran the clippers over their eyebrows too. Then she put an eight-of-an-inch attachment on the clippers, told them to spread their legs and carefully shortened their bushes, making sure not to hurt the clits or labia. She then lathered them up from head to toe. Even the fingers and faces were covered with shaving foam.

Then she began the shaving. She slowly ran the safety razor over their heads first, scraping away the stubble. She then worked her way down their bodies. Meticulously the hair around their pussies was removed. She told them to get up and bend over the chairs. She spread their asses wide and freed the insides of them from hair too. When the asses were done she told them to get back on the chairs and finally did the legs and toes.

When all the foam was scraped off their bodies she took the automatic tweezers and started plucking out their eyelashes and the hair in their nostrils. Surprisingly plucking the eyelashes did not hurt at all, they hardly felt it. Plucking the nostril hair hurt all the more though and even caused some tears in their eyes.

After all the hair was removed Tina told them to close their eyes, put on a pair of rubber gloves, opened the can and smeared a foul smelling green paste all over their bodies, even on their eyelids. She put some of the paste on the fine paint-brush and did the inside of their nostrils too. Even the pussies and the inside of their asses were treated, as well as their ears including eardrums.. The paste burned on their skins.

"This is a permanent.hair remover" Tina told them. "It kills the hair roots. You'll never have any hair again now. Perfectly smooth for the rest of your lives." She waited 15 minutes for the paste to take effect, then she led them into the bathroom, put them into the shower and rinsed them off.

Tina dried them, then she led them in front of a big mirror and told them: "Now have a look at yourselves". When they saw their hairless reflections, they started weeping again, but Tina kissed them on their heads and told them how beautiful they looked now, and that they should be proud of themselves.

"Now for the piercings. You don't have any at all yet, not even your ears are pierced. Well, this will change, and quite drastically too."

She told them to sit down on a chair again, took a piercing forceps and started her work on them. First their ears were pierced at the bottom, and golden hoops which were six inches in diameter were inserted into them. Next she pierced the septums of their noses, the rings she inserted there were two inches in diameter. After that the tips of their tongues were pierced horizontally and a small golden ring inserted, then their throats, nipples, navels and clits. All of these piercings were given golden rings too. The outer labia received three rings left and right. One ring was placed at the bottom of each of their pussies, a so-called "fourchette". Finally the anal sphincters were pierced too. When Tina was finished with them they both had received seventeen piercings. The piercings caused them a lot of pain, especially the nipple and clit piercings, but the girls didn't dare to shout and only whinnied a bit.

Tina told them what good ponies they were and petted their heads. They felt strangely elevated, as if they had just received good marks for a school-exam.

"The next step requires some surgery. Follow me".

She led them into an operation room and told them to lie down on the two operation tables in there. She fastened straps around their necks, their bellies, wrists and ankles. She then pressed a button, and two other women appeared, both clad in green surgeon's aprons, with green pieces of cloth above their mouths. Tina disinfected her hands and put on the same, then she told them:

"These are Dr. Lynnot and Dr. Spencer. They are cosmetic surgeons and will alter your bodies now. You will fall into sleep, and when you awake you will be changed."

She put a 14-gauge needle into both their arms and left them in there. Then Dr. Spencer first approached Thunder and injected something into her veins. Lightning saw her close her eyes, before Dr. Spencer came to her table, injected something into her veins too, and she fell asleep.

The two woke up in hospital beds that stood side by side with a little space between them. They noticed they couldn't move. Thunders legs and arms were in casts. Lightning's arms and legs were not in casts, but there were weights attached to her legs which hung over the end of the bed. Her arms were high in the air, and there were chains attached to the ends of these casts that run over a gallow-like structure over her bed , and weights hung down from the ends of these chains too. They had inflatable gags in heir mouths through which tubes ran; over their heads hang feeding bags that are attached to these gags. Their legs, feet, hands and heads hurt.

Miss Tina entered, followed by two women in doctor's aprons who were as hairless as they were. Both women seemed to have their mouths sealed permanently with metal gags. Thunder and Lightning noticed to their astonishment that they had name tags attached to their aprons, saying they were "Dr. Lynott" and "Dr. Spencer".

"Hello little ponies" Miss Tina said. "You probably haven't seen Dr. Lynott and Dr. Spencer like this before, but then they wore caps and mouth cloths in the operation room. Yes, they are my slaves too, and they live in permanent and total chastity."

She lifted the aprons of them and revealed two metal chastity belts beneath.

"They wear bras like that beneath their aprons too." Miss Tina explained. "They have been my chaste slaves for over 5 years now. The steel gags in their mouths are irremovable; their is a little hole for feeding in them."

Miss Tina lowered the aprons again and turned to the ponies.

"Let me explain what we did to you. First of all we needed you to be of the same height, especially your arms and legs to be of the same length, since you shall draw a cart as a team. So we shortened Thunder's legs by 3 inches by removing small parts from the tibia, fibula and femoral bones and also taking out parts of the muscle tissue there. The same way we shortened the humerus, radius and ulna in both her arms. Lightning's arms legs were broken several times, and they are being stretched now; the bones will develop calluses, and her arms and legs will become longer; a technique used to cure dwarfism. Your rumps fortunately were of the same length; it would have been a lot more complicated there.

Second we removed the nails of your fingers and toes permanently. This was necessary because they are in iron hooves now which will never be removed again. In fact it would be very complicated to get them off your hands and feet at all now, though not completely impossible, at least not yet. But once the nails we ran through your hands and feet and welded to the boots have grown into the bones I don't see how they could be removed at all. So the growth of the nails would have caused some problems. We shortened the achilles tendons in your feet so they permanently point downwards now inside the hooves. We also stiffened your fingers; they are absolutely immobile now. But you won't notice that since with the hooves on your hands the fingers are useless anyway.

Your ears were surgically altered and resemble horse's ears now. To imitate the mane of ponies we implanted a row of seven triangular metal spikes of the length of wo inches into your skulls.

During the next weeks, while you lie in bed, you will be fed hormones that will make your breasts grow and lactate. We will stop as soon as you reach the size of 48 DD. We could have given you implants but prefer natural growth. As soon as your nipple piercings have healed we will put stretchers into them. We want your nipples to be four inches long.

Your necks are in metal neck corsets now. They have a little opening in front for the throat piercings to go through. These neck corsets can and will be extended in length over the time, so your necks will be a lot longer in the future.

We inserted some fat cells into your asses. Good ponies should have horses asses; yours are a nice and round 46 size now.

And we even gave you tails: We took some skin from your thighs and upper arms and formed tails of it, which we surgically attached above your asses. They are eight inches long. I hope you will like them.

During the time you have to stay in bed for the surgery to heal you will be in diapers. The nurses, who by the way are all slaves too, will change you every eight hours: At six am in the morning, two pm and ten pm, regardless of how full these diapers are. Get used to lying in them.

Well, that was all for the time being. As soon as your have healed there will be some exercise for you. Have a nice day!"

Miss Tina and the doctors left. A nurse appeared. She was completely hairless too. She had a large enema bag attached to her back, of which the tube ran into her ass. The enema back seemed to be half empty, and her belly was quite swollen already. She took a look at the feeding bags, saw they were empty and put full ones in their place.

Thunder and Lightning lay there helplessly. They felt an urge in their bladders and bowels, but were reluctant to use their diapers. But the urge grew stronger and stronger, and finally Lightning could resist no longer and released a stream of warm pee into her diaper. Surprisingly for her it felt comfortably warm. She still fought the turmoil in her bowels though, but she knew she would eventually have to give in.

Thunder followed her example a little after her sister in misery, and when she started to pee she moaned loudly and pushed a load out of her ass into the diapers too. When Lightning heard this she finally gave in too and pressed hard, and soon the back of her diaper was filled too. They had no idea what time it was (actually it was 8:30 am) and how long they would have to lie in their soiled diapers.

Time ticked by slowly, and after what seemed like an eternity two hairless nurses appeared and wheeled in another bed. They, like the first nurse they had seen, had also attached enema bags to their backs, and their bellies were even more swollen then that of the first nurse.

The nurses removed the sheets from the bed. As far as Thunder and Lightning could see their was an enormously fat woman in that bed. What was most amazing though was that she did not have one pair of breasts but four of them instead, one below the other. She was hairless too (Thunder and Lightning had grown used to the sight of hairless women meanwhile; all slaves seemed to be hairless).

Miss Tina entered, followed by Dr. Lynott and Dr. Spencer..

"Ah, our pig seems to be developing nicely!" Miss Tina said. "Excellent work you did on her snout and ears, Doctors.". She patted the heads of Dr.Lynott and Dr. Spencer, who seemed to recoil from these pats.

"How do you feel, Squealer?" Miss Tina asked. "Let's hear some grunts!"

The fat woman grunted obediently, and Miss Tina smiled, seemingly very pleased.

"She needs to gain a few more pounds; I trust you'll see to that" Miss Tina told the nurses, who nodded silently.

"Turn her over a bit, I want to inspect her piggy tail" Miss Tina ordered, and the nurses obeyed immediately.

"Wriggle your ass and oink, Squealer. I want to see that piggy ass and tail wobbling". The fat woman wriggled her ass and oinked dutifully.

"Not perfect yet, but I am confident you will have reached the proper weight soon" Miss Tina remarked.

She slapped the fat ass of the human pig on the bed and rolled her over on her back again, then she pulled the sheet over her. She turned on her heel and left. The nurses mounted a feeding bag above the head of the human pig, then they left the room too..

Thunder and Lightning were happy to be transformed into ponygirls for the first time. The fate of the human pig seemed to be much worse for them.

Time passed slowly, but finally it was two pm. The pig had had her feeding bag changed twice already; they were really force-feeding that woman. Two nurses appeared. Their enema bags were almost empty now, and their bellies were enormously swollen. They removed the diapers from the ponies, and Thunder and Lightning awaited to be wiped clean now, but instead the nurses started licking them clean. They moved their tongues expertly around their pussies and asses, and both ponies soon came from this unexpected treat.

BaldJean
BaldJean
18 Followers
12