Thunder in the Afternoon

Story Info
Booming sex during a thunderstorm.
1.3k words
3.87
26k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers

It was late morning going into early afternoon, I was horny and knew I was going to have to find a playmate. Maybe I should step back a bit and give an explanation about my situation. My husband and I have been married now for 19 years, and he lost interest in any sexual encounter with me about 17 years ago. Since then I have taken matters into my own hands and found my sexual pleasure elsewhere.

If you've read any of my other stories, you know that I'm a good looking (at least I think so), voluptuous (that's a much more sexy description of my body type than plump), red headed woman. I have vibrant blue eyes that are set off by my red hair. I have a good sense of humor (or maybe I should say an odd sense of humor), I'm sarcastic (sometimes dangerously so) and I believe that sex should be full of fun and adventure.

I had become part of the internet generation. I went online, and somehow men found me. They thought I was attractive, sensual and discovered I was willing to do almost anything sexually (remember fun and adventure). I had a few FWBs (For those of you who don't know, that's friend with benefits.) that I saw on a semi regular basis when we needed some sexual release.

So, I sat down at my computer and logged on. Within a few minutes my favorite playmate had IM'd me. (I'm sure you all know that this means instant message.) And we made arrangements for him to come over for some mutual pleasure. I knew my husband was at work, and he never came home before his expected time so I was sure there was no place like home to fuck. Plus, it was such a turn on to fuck another man in the same bed that my husband and I slept in.

I think that I should mention here that sex is my favorite hobby, and dressing for sex was my second favorite hobby. I went into the bedroom to carefully select my outfit of seduction. Of course I had shaved earlier so I had soft silky legs and a smooth bare pussy. I chose some black thigh high stockings with seams up the back to accompany the black leather lace up corset that barely covered my 40DD tits. And finished up with a pair of black stiletto fuck me heels.

Within 30 minutes I heard a knock on my door and I also heard a huge rumble of thunder in the sky. We lived in South Florida and it was summer, so it was time for the usual summer afternoon thunderstorms. I walked to the door (as well as I could in 5" heels) and opened the door just before the sky opened and began to pour rain. I pulled my friend inside. He looked so hot wearing his suit and tie. (Since he was on his lunch break.) I always started to get wet just looking at him.

I looked him in the eye, licked my lips and dropped to my knees unbuckling his belt on my way down. Reaching inside his suit pants I took his cock in my hands and began stroking it. Sucking cock is one of my favorite things to do and if I do say so myself, I'm damn good at doing it. Taking a soft cock in my mouth and feeling it grow with my lips and tongue is such a powerful feeling.

With my lips wrapped around his cock,I began to lick my tongue up, down and around his growing cock, and my hands caressed his balls. I worked his cock with my tongue, drawing his cock deep in my mouth, then pulling it almost the entire way out. Focusing my efforts on the tip for a few moments I flicked my tongue over and around the head. His cock was rock hard within seconds. I stood, took his throbbing cock in my hand and led him to the bedroom so we could continue the pleasure.

My friend and I have always enjoyed mutual masturbation and this time was not unlike any other encounter we had. I pulled my favorite vibrators out of my bedside drawer and slid the big pink jelly vibrator into my empty wet pussy and placed the little bullet on my clit and began to pleasure myself. While I was running the big vibrator in and out of my pussy, my friend was stripping out of his suit. Next he had his cock in his hand and began stroking his hard cock. I do love watching a man stroke his cock. It fascinates me to see how a man fondles his own cock. My friend moved up to the head of the bed and pushed his hard cock into my open mouth to continue what I had started before. He then took over fucking my pussy with the vibrator.

Inside the bedroom we were engrossed in each other, while outside the storm had built to roaring thunder and lightening crescendo. The thunder was so loud that even in our lustful passion we couldn't ignore it. My friend said "get on your knees so I can fuck you from behind," which I eagerly complied.

He stood at the side of the bed and began to ram his hard cock into my tight wet pussy, hitting deep in my cunt in places only he could get. On my knees with my head down I began to squeeze my tits and pinch my nipples. My bullet vibrator had rolled toward my hand and I took that as a sign I was to use it. I put it on my clit, while my friend pounded my pussy and I was in heaven. I could feel my pussy start to quiver and knew I was nearing an orgasm.

As he fucked my cunt, the storm raged and the thunder was booming, it was like every time his cock filled my pussy it would create the booming thunder. Sweat was pouring off our bodies making us slide together, I reached and squeezed his balls that were slapping against my ass. I could feel his cock throbbing in my cunt, and I could tell he was nearly ready to cum. I knew when he shot that hot cum into my pussy I would explode into a huge orgasm. I was already having mini orgasms, but I'm never satisfied with just mini ones. I want huge enormous ones.

"You're going to cum all over my cock aren't you? I'm going to make you cum so hard, keep squeezing on my cock!" His cock was buried so deep in my pussy. I was moaning and panting while he continued to drive into me. My friend loved it when I was ready to cum. He said he could feel my pussy squeezing his cock like it was trying to milk the cum from his cock.

"Please cum in me" I begged. With that there was an enormous clap of thunder and he groaned loudly and blasted his steaming cum into me. I could feel his cum fill my pussy which just pushed me over the edge into orgasm land. My pussy was pulsating around his cock, and he continued to pound his cock into me. The lightening lit up the room, and he finally collapsed onto my back, with his cock still throbbing deep in my shuddering pussy.

We were both dripping in sweat. My body (not just my pussy) was still quivering and twitching with pleasure. I let out a very contented sigh, and if I were a cat, I would have been happily purring. His now softening cock slid from my pussy, and I could feel his cum dribble out of my cunt. I turned to be able to lick his cock clean. I love the taste of our combined juices. It tasted so good. Plus, I never want to waste good cum.

The storm had abated by now, and the rain was down to just a few drops. My friend had to go back to work, so he jumped into the shower, while I curled up on the bed very gratified and drifted off to sleep. He graciously covered me with a blanket and slipped out of the house and back to the real world.

LeaRN57
LeaRN57
105 Followers