Thunder of the Gods Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're probably right", he answered, "but whatever the history, we can certainly make good use of the fresh fruit."

"Why don't we collect some today," Lacee said. "I can already taste the juicy mangos. I'll run back to the house and get a basket to carry some home with us."

While she was gone, Philip probed the edges of the grove to learn how extensive it was. It was bounded on the west by the river, and to the north and south by the forest. Working his way eastward, he soon found himself at the base of an low mountain that seemed to continue on around towards the back of the main plaza. Climbing upwards, he was able to catch glimpses of the Akbalcab Pyramid in the distance, and surmised that it backed up against the mountain. Carefully picking his way through the undergrowth, he eventually came to an apparent opening of a cave near the top. It was obvious that the mountain was composed of limestone, probably penetrated by at least one cave. The hole he'd discovered was too small to permit entrance, but there was a noticeable draft blowing in his face indicating a more extensive system underground. Returning to the grove to meet Lacee, he vowed to further explore this mountain to see if there was a possible underground connection to the pyramid. The fact that the nearby river was named Las Cuevas, 'the caves', made him suspect that someone in post-Maya times had discovered caves in the area.

Lacee and Philip continued their work on defining the limits of Akbalcab, which appeared to be bounded on the north by the Rio Oscuro, on the east by Crique Abeja, on the west by the Rio Las Cuevas, and to the south by the prominent mountain that they had yet to explore. In addition to the main plaza and ball court groups, there was a smaller plaza to the southwest of the Pyramid of the Green Corn. Cursory clearing had identified one pyramid, which appeared to have a small ruined temple on top. At the end of three months, having reached a preliminary delineation of the ruins, Lacee and Philip were ready to delve more deeply into the main pyramid complex, since this was where Philip had made his intriguing discovery more than a year ago.

By now, they had accomplished enough vegetation thinning in the main plaza that they could see most of the structures from their house in the clearing. Although the canopy forming trees were still in place, the open vistas below gave them a sense of being within a coherent social center. Contrasting this, of course, was the realization that they were the only humans for miles around, although their many animal neighbors insured against loneliness. Well into the wet season now, several of the trees had fruited, producing attractive foods for the monkeys and parrots. They were daily entertained by spider monkeys foraging among the tops of the ramon, or breadnut, trees, which had undoubtedly been encouraged in the area by the ancient Maya, who also used them as a food source. Fruiting fig trees attracted flocks of parrots and macaws during the daytime, while at night they were just as enticing to bats and kinkajous. This riot of activity made certain that Lacee and Philip were never bored with life in the forest, even if their archaeological investigations grew tedious at times.

During a lunch break one day, Lacee and Philip took a basket of mangos and bananas to the large cedar tree that had fallen to create the clearing. The sun shone brightly this day, in contrast to the frequent rainy days that had been so common this early October. Lacee suggested that they stretch out on the tree to dry out in the welcome rays.

Clambering up onto the massive trunk to a flat spot, she shed her clothes saying, "I intend to gorge myself on these last mangos of the season, and you know how messy they can be. I'll just let the delightful juice coat me now and wash it off later in the creek."

Handing the fruit basket up to Lacee, Philip climbed up the trunk to join her, also dropping his clothes along the way. Using a machete, he peeled two mangos for them, which they each proceeded to devour, the golden juice dripping from their mouths onto their exposed skin. Philip quickly prepared two more mangos, which they dispatched with repeat performances. By this time, both of them were thoroughly juiced in front, and Philip proceeded to rub it around on Lacee's breasts. Lying backwards, she opened her legs and Philip continued spreading and massaging the sticky nectar on her prominently displayed mound. He peeled another mango, and prepared several slices, which he used to further coat her beckoning skin. Reserving one piece, he spread her flushed labia and inserted it into her waiting crevice, where she closed her legs and kneaded it with rhythmic action of her pubic muscles.

Gradually, the glistening mango juice began to seep out of Lacee's rosy orifice, and Philip lowered his face to her beckoning crotch. He began by licking up the oozing mango nectar, now transformed into ambrosial honey by the addition of Lacee's own juices. Grasping her around the waist, Philip fastened his mouth to her furred fissure and sucked gently until the buried mango slice popped into his waiting mouth. Moving forward, he and Lacee embraced in a sensual kiss, sharing the fruit so lovingly blessed by Lacee.

Finishing the mango slice, Lacee asked Philip to peel a banana for her. While he was engaged in this task, she rolled onto her belly and spread her legs, presenting him with a stimulating view of her bronzed mounds and the inviting crevice between them. Guessing at what she had in mind, Philip straddled her and slowly inserted the banana between her yielding labia. Assisted by Lacee's sensual squirming, he soon had the elongated fruit buried in her down-covered nest. Rising to her knees, Lacee brought her banana-filled chamber close to Philip's face, and he proceeded to extract the honey-dipped fruit with his teeth, greedily consuming it as it passed his lips.

Following this gastronomic orgy, Philip stretched out backwards on the flat tree trunk. Recovering her strength, Lacee came forward on her knees and peeled the last mango with the machete. Inching forward between Philip's legs, she proceeded to eat the juicy fruit with her head positioned over his turgid penis, which was directed skyward and patently still begging for relief. Squeezing the mango, she produced an abundant supply of golden juice, with which she coated Philip's hardened mast. Running both her hands up and down its slippery length, she soon elicited pleasurable groans from its owner. Aware of the potential for an eruption, Lacee moved forward to squat over Philip's groin, impaling herself on his mango-coated trunk. Her muscular calves flexing, she propelled herself rapidly up and down his rigid pole, soon generating enough friction to permeate the surrounding air with the scent of heated mangos. Unable to resist any longer, Philip's shaft exploded with a fountain of cream, which mixed with the mango nectar to fill Lacee's clasping chamber with an exotic elixir. By this time, both lovers were exhausted, and Lacee fell forward onto Philip's chest with his appreciative member snugly tucked into her candied haven. Both drifted off into a light slumber, as the tropical sunlight baked their sugar-glazed bodies to perfection. Before long, they were the object of attention by brightly colored butterflies attracted to the fruity aroma permeating the surrounding forest.

Chapter 15

It was now late in the rainy season, and the forest was at the height of its annual exuberance. Lacee and Philip lay awake this night in their hammocks, unable to sleep during an unusually warm spell.

"Philip, why don't we go visit the Platform of the Stelae?" she asked.

"Excellent idea," he responded. "I don't think we're going to be able to sleep until it cools off some."

Earlier in the week, they had discovered what they had named the Platform of the Stelae as they were exploring the east side of the base of the main pyramid. Pushing through dense undergrowth, Lacee had come face to face with a large limestone stela, and further investigation over the next three days had revealed a large platform populated by at least a dozen stelae, most of which were at least twelve feet high with intricate and bizarre carvings. Some were accompanied by strangely shaped altars, and Lacee and Philip cleared away as much vegetation as possible to expose the entire scene. Philip thought that it might be a historical record of the city, although the center of the platform was dominated by a carved diorama of exquisite eroticism.

With a full moon lighting their way, Philip and Lacee made their way along the now familiar trail to the base of the main pyramid. Neither was wearing shoes, as the trail was well cleared and smooth. Lacee padded along in front of Philip, her white T-shirt fringing the curve of her beckoning buttocks, leaving the tawny expanse of her shapely legs open to his moonlit appreciation. For his part, Philip had been resting nude in his hammock, and he had seen no reason to encumber himself with clothes as they set out on their nocturnal expedition. After a ten minute walk, they surmounted the east side of the pyramid and were rewarded with a silvery view of the panorama presented by the stelae-studded platform. The brilliant moon was almost directly overhead, bathing the entire scene in an unearthly glow and highlighting the carved stelae like so many prehistoric gargoyles. Lacee made her way between the shaped limestone blocks to the center of the platform, where the erotic diorama was accented by the lunar radiance. She gazed in admiration and awe at the mute exhibition presented to her.

An immense stela, at least fifteen feet high and carved on all four sides, dominated the scene. The back side depicted what was obviously a royal personage, impressively equipped with a massively slack penis which dangled downward to his knees. On the east side, the upper torso of a well-endowed female, also of royal visage, protruded from the solid stone, her sculpted breasts and erect nipples displayed in eternal arousal. Opposite, on the west side of the stela, what must have been the backside of this same beckoning lady jutted out of the smooth limestone. Her lower back flowed gracefully into a prominent set of smooth, rounded buttocks, which continued in wanton abandon downward on spread legs, indicating a state of expectant receptivity. Obviously meant to dominate the stela, the front side depicted the same male personage as the rear, the primary difference being his monstrously erect member, framed at the base by his encircling hands. In girth it would have shamed a stout sapling tree, and in length it reached from Lacee's fingertips to her elbow.

When Philip arrived at the scene, Lacee was seated astride this stone shaft, its tip proudly protruding from beneath her T-shirt as she straddled its smooth mass with the clinging cleavage of her buttocks. Philip watched in amusement as Lacee stroked the length of this ancient phallus, and turned an appreciative eye to the complementary half of this diorama. Directly in front of the stela was an erotic altar faithfully carved to depict a voluptuous maiden reclined backwards on a flat surface. Her legs were invitingly opened and seemingly beckoning to the nearby well-endowed stela so obviously primed for coitus petrous. As if to certify the skill of her creator, the maiden was supplied with a prominent mound of sculpted pubic hair, parted by her hands to reveal a cavernous vagina of unknown depth. Intrigued, Philip inserted his hand to discover to his amazement that this limestone crevasse was as smooth as glass.

"Lacee", he said in muted wonder, "it's almost as if these two have spent all of these centuries fornicating in a rocky defiance of death. You can almost feel the sexual tension in the air, and I know that it's arousing me."

Squirming sensually on her phallic perch, Lacee could feel her own libido growing, and she slowly withdrew her T-shirt to reveal her sweating body, erect nipples attesting to her state of arousal. Leaning backwards against the penis' silent lord, her hand came in contact with a container of suntan lotion that she now remembered leaving there a couple of days ago when they were clearing the area. Eyes glowing with feline intensity, she opened the container and began to liberally coat the rock organ until it slid smoothly between her hands. For a few moments she redirected her fingers to her gaping vulva, and within minutes her lubricated chamber was steaming with desire. Deftly changing directions, she grasped the stone lord's arms and with the help of her feet pushed herself outwards to position her furry crevice at the glistening head of the unyielding phallus. Moaning softly, she began slowly to impale herself on the rock colossus, gradually reaching the halfway point of its immense length. At that point, Lacee began working her body inwards and outwards, her yielding cavern spreading to enfold the Maya lord's stout, petrified timber.

Meanwhile, Philip had been observing Lacee as his hands stroked his awakening manhood, and soon her quickening moans brought him to complete arousal. He picked up the lotion contained that Lacee had dropped, and sensually stroked his shaft from base to tip, liberally coating it with a silky protective layer. As Lacee's breath quickened and her sighs became continuous, Philip turned and began energetically stroked his turgid member, now begging for release. Just as he thought he could contain himself no longer, he heard Lacee scream in orgasmic relief, and dropping to his knees he plunged his bucking prick into the invitingly smooth stone vagina. Eyes glowing and with an uncontainable growl, Philip threw back his head and released a load of superheated semen into the cool depths of his limestone lover.

Collapsing backwards in emotional exhaustion, Philip found himself staring upwards at Lacee's clenching buttocks as she completed her stony orgasm. Groaning slightly, she disengaged from her mute partner, and spreading her legs squatted to bring her abraded crevice into range of Philip's mouth, where he proceeded to soothe her inflamed labia with his empathetic tongue. After several minutes of this lingual therapy, Lacee shifted position to on her stomach on Philip with her ever ravenous cavern still within range of his tongue. In this new disposition, she was situated to minister to his semi-relaxed staff, which had now slid out of its rocky receptacle. Kissing its ponderous span gently, she soon had it coaxed into rigid attention. Stimulated by its primordial beauty, she engulfed its bulbous helmet, using her tongue and teeth to prompt its further engorgement. Stroking its slippery length, Lacee felt her tongue-filled chamber begin to beg for more. Disengaging gently, she turned to face Philip and raised herself slightly to impale her glowing furnace on his monumental shaft. Glancing upwards, she noticed the eternal erection of the Maya lord, and reaching outwards with her hands, she grasped it for leverage as she rode Philip's plunging pole. Before long the moonlit panorama echoed with the primeval sounds of unbridled passion as Lacee and Philip fused their bodies in a fiery genital volcano.

12