Thunder with Lightning

Story Info
What happens when love and lust mix?
1.5k words
4.05
12.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's not often that you get lightning just because thunder rolls, and for a long time, that's how I'd felt. I'd never been in love with anyone living, and I didn't quite like the idea of lust without the emotion. Sex is a wonderful thing, but it just- seemed lacking if sparks weren't flying in my head and my heart as well. And then, there was my darling Brat.

He's so adorable, with a wicked grin and the prettiest brown eyes I've ever saw, and I wasn't even one for dark eyed boys. He walks tough, and cracks a lot of jokes, but don't let that fool you, he's got a heart of gold underneath all that. And underneath his clothes? Oh my. Let's just say I thank the gods that this one likes to walk around naked.

I'd never been a sex fiend, but then, he got a hold of me. We'd talked for ages, about everything and anything, and honestly, I fell in love with the boy's brain long before I knew enough to pay attention to what the rest of him might entail. Thunder was rolling, so to speak because I couldn‘t seem to get enough of talking to him.

But, I'd long ago learnt, just because thunder rolls, doesn't mean you'll get to see the fury of lightning, and I never really thought about asking him to take it any farther than our lovely conversations. But, eventually, that happened, and he left me breathless, so smart, and funny and good gods the way he could look at you made you wish you were naked and underneath him.

It was only a natural progression to wind up letting him take me to bed. The first time he took me to bed, lasted about four hours start to finish and left me with a smile and walking funny.

But it's easy to chalk that up to the excitement of something new, and wonderful. Now, three months later, I still can't quit. And that’s the story I'm about to tell, how I finally figured out that sometimes, thunder rolls and lightning strikes ..and you just hold on and enjoy every minute of it.

It had been a rough week, arguments had abounded and I was questioning what I was doing wanting to settle down and be happily in love. He was sitting at the computer desk and I was laying on the couch, stealing glances at his profile, and liking the way he laughed at things that happened on the game we both have a habit of playing. Somehow I feel asleep. Only to dream of him.

The dream in itself was yummy. I came home from work, dead tired as usual, only to be promptly set up on the kitchen table and licked and sucked and bitten as if I was his last meal. I was so weak kneed in the dream that I couldn't even try the walk to the bedroom, and we ended up on the living room floor, rolling around until both of us were more satisfied than any human being had a right to be.

I woke up, already wet and dripping at the thought of having him and got up to go over to him and kneel beside of him, kissing and biting at his neck, I saw his grin, but he made no move, so I pushed back the chair he was sitting in and pulled down the shorts he was wearing to start working on the thick and already growing cock that he'd been hiding under his shorts.

Getting him in your mouth alone is a feat, he's so thick that you have to let your lips stretch to get your mouth over the head and comfortably settled around his shaft. And he tastes sooo good that licking and sucking him up and down, while hearing the little moans and groans he makes is enough to make me cum so much that my inner thighs get soaked.

I played at licking and sucking at him until I just couldn’t take it anymore, I needed him in bed so I had better access to what was fast becoming my favorite toy to play with. He obliged and we lost our clothes on the way.

I turned on the lights and watched him lay down, wanting to enjoy every minute of seeing him laid back, eyes closed, that smile on his face. I toyed with him more taking him back in my mouth and lavishing attention on as much of his thickness as I could at once.

He reach down to pinch at my nipples and when I twisted around, his hand went between my legs to stroke at my slit and let his fingertip just barely push inside and drive me crazy. He had me writhing towards his hand, dripping wet with my mouth still fastened to his cock.

I wanted to make him come in my mouth, something no other female has ever done for him, but, I seldom hold out that well. I looked up, frustrated and dying to feel him split me open as I worked him inside of me. I moved up to sit atop him, leaning forward to hungrily receive his kisses. I love it when his tongue snakes inside my mouth, the ring in his tongue massaging my lips and mouth.

Goddess be, that’s heaven when he’s between my thighs running his tongue up and down me before slipping it inside and working the magic that he always seems to work. I seldom have enough patience for that, though, and instead end up begging him to hurry and give it to me.

I kissed him for a few moments, rubbing against him and loving the feel of the tip of his cock against my opening, I always hesitate just a second, because his lovely dick has a habit of stretching me to the point of tearing, no matter how wet and willing my pussy is.

He didn’t let me hesitate, and brought his hips up so that I had no choice but to sink the rest of the way down on him and enjoy feeling so full.

His hands went to my breasts, pinching my nipples, while his mouth sucked on the top of one before going closer to where he knew it would just drive me crazy. I can’t hardly wait for his mouth to close around my nipple before I’m begging him to suck on it, harder, oh please, and bite. Yes, like that! Having his tongue raking against my nipple while I’m impaled on his dick is one of the best pleasures in life, that and hearing him talk.

He has this voice that sends shivers up my spine, especially when he talks about how it feels. I love to hear that he enjoys my tight, wet pussy, or that he likes to watch me as I wrap my lips around his dick and suck on him like he’s the best lollipop I’ve ever had. And, I love it when he tells me before he’s going to cum, that way I can hurry to my own orgasm and enjoy the feel of him having his and leaving his seed deep inside of me.

I writhed on top of him for ages, not wanting to stop, but wanting desperately to feel that lovely sticky tasty substance inside of me. Both of us were sweating and the way he moved his hips made me moan all the more. So good, I gasped as he let go of my nipples and rested his head against the pillows so I could lean down to devour his mouth again.

Oh so good. My mind spun as my body bucked to its sixth or seven orgasm and I felt him tense. I kept up my pace and went a little faster, wanting to see that expression of release on his face, and that damnable satiated smile on his lips. “I’m going to cum.” he said before a gasp, and his body shuddered and I felt him pumping hot cum inside of me. I stayed still on top of him, panting, and ruing the fact that when I got off him, some of that lovely liquid would leak out.

After my breathing settled I got up, and licked the combination of our fluids off of his still semi-hard and still very thick cock. He tasted so good, like salt water taffy made into a liquid. With a smile, I cuddled back up to him and drifted off into one of those, I’ve been so well fucked I don't need to dream types of sleep.

And as I slept I realized, it wasn’t just sex that kept me with the man I was in bed with, it was that I loved waking up to him and hearing him talk about the dreams he had, or the day we had ahead. It was the thunder . . .and goddess knows, I’d just rode the lightning before drifting off to sleep.